Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73293 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please!

People have that kind of sex every timeshocked

Ha hA Ha!!! grin grin grin

I always knew you had it in you... wink cheesy wink
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ceejay80s(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

we all have our own secrets, even u bf has a secret u will never know. Dont tell him, he's not yet married to u
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by moredollar(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na wa o......... Just quit the relationship already
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tommychow(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
women are the most confused being I have ever met.

The way they gets emotional and makes worst decisions freaks me out sad sad sad

Op you fvcked up undecided

Let's be truthful you lack self control and you are kind of dumb too.

And I think the dating site was an excuse to break up with your boyfriend just to have your way with your friend you are crushing on. undecided

You think your friend will be all you wanted but compared to your boyfriend he is way below , that was while you felt bad.

You are the reason some nonentities here call us names undecided undecided

Tell your boyfriend what you did? how bitchy you acted. Its his decision to either forgive you or not.

And hey !! take down your picture for now undecided

Chick is just slow. How can she post something like this without going incognito?

Females ehn, dammit.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mickky88: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
sometimes i find it hard to respect a woman, because i see them as something else not all but almost 90% of them are noting infront of me and the remaing 10% to elder woman awon iya aye big time respect to you o iba
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
women are the most confused being I have ever met.

The way they gets emotional and makes worst decisions freaks me out sad sad sad

Op you fvcked up undecided

Let's be truthful you lack self control and you are kind of dumb too.

And I think the dating site was an excuse to break up with your boyfriend just to have your way with your friend you are crushing on. undecided

You think your friend will be all you wanted but compared to your boyfriend he is way below , that was while you felt bad.

You are the reason some nonentities here call us names undecided undecided

Tell your boyfriend what you did? how bitchy you acted. Its his decision to either forgive you or not.

And hey !! take down your picture for now undecided

You are the reason some nineties call you idi.ots

She has every right to break up with a guy that set up a dating profile.

The sex she had with her friend is pretty normal for those involved in PMS.

She has not cheated on her bf. They were not dating at the time. She doesn't deserve to tell him anything.

Learn to be not emotional but rational. You need to be smart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ogmaskman: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
This story is fake it never happened. Pls close thread.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am i

I am not a guy but I am a rational person

You are jsutified for breaking up with a guy who would rather have e-relationship than resolve your issues

The sex you had with your friend was aa natural response to the state you were at themoment(Given that you have been sexually active)

You didn't cheat on your boyfriend. You are not dating at the time of the sex. However it is better for you to create a distance between that friend since you are back with your bf.

Your bf does not.need to know anything. It is entirely up to you whether to tell him or not. You have done nothing wrong. Please do not allow hypoc..ites and f.ools to tell your otherwise.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

She has not cheated on her bf. They were not dating at the time. She doesn't deserve to tell him anything.

You must not differ every time, at times don't sound foolish. Nobody is paying you to be stupid.

And you always sound bitter and pained in your post. Don't goan commit suicide cos of NL O.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mickky88: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided
[/s]

think next time before you talk
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by noblegrex: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
what he doesn't know won't kill him..

Abeg, spare him the nonsense details of how you opened your narrow vagina to an urchin..

Next time, close that filthy hole.. Please!! cry
obiiii. O gi ni.chai chimo ooo. Well,you have spoken.odikwa direct. But imagine the girleee. Just a day after break up.. Ok no addition oobi has said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mikkyex(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'll advice you tell him 'it over' and give him the reason of what and why then wait for him to decide. only truth sets free
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

See beauty!!!... Tell him. If he decide to break up with you, them am ready to marry you..
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by bibijay123(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't like people who cheat and tell undecided

Trying to rub more salt on his wound? Make up your mind never to do it again and spend the rest of your life loving your guy right and being faithful n if he ever finds out ................. Well you will cross that bridge "if " you get there.

Don't tell him.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Must you differ? Even when you sound this dumb?? Or are you being paid to sound stupid?

And you always sound bitter and pained in your comments. No go commit suicide cos of NL oo

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cutehector:
this story mehn, just pissing me off
Well, he said boyfriend could still overlook it sha

How about a case when your supposed gf broke up with you with no good reason and upon reconciliation, she opened up to you that someone else defiled her during the period of separation. What would you accept her and overlook it ?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Kaylexzy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

I dis actually Ur story or someone else?

Cos I can relate to it to an extent tho...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
sandramartins:
See a beautiful lady like you.. you no suppose let ur friend bang u na...
most ladies can't do without sex,that's why they are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by sinistermind(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Girls are really fond of jumping into conclusion...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by PunterTim(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh..I guess?? Girls could be really super emotional after breakups...They lose their Brains and good judgement in the process...undecided

Really..Are You mad at me?cry

Mad @ You,Where's That Coming From!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
mickky88:
sometimes i find it hard to respect a woman, because i see them as something else not all but almost 90% of them are noting infront of me and the remaing 10% to elder woman awon iya aye big time respect to you o iba

Same as your mother

She is nothing!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, he said boyfriend could still overlook it sha

How about a case when your supposed gf broke up with you with no good reason and upon reconciliation, she opened up to you that someone else defiled her during the period of separation. What would you accept her and overlook it ?
defiled as in rape? Urm well urm urm. Since it was against her will, i"d be very much disheartened.. buh with time i"d put it behind me. Cuz in my life right nw, I wouldn't wish to date the girl with issues. Most of d girls I really get close to complain of guy issues. It's either dr heart got shattered or dey were defiled in their early age, or dey have trust issues. It's gona be very hard to try loving such person..

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had

You should be wary of friends that will take advantage of you when you are vulnerable. The guy shouldn't have gone ahead with it regardless of how desperate you appeared to be. That does not mean that he is at fault bit hr should have known better.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by noblegrex: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

you can count on me.you won't go back to him if you try me.+ leave your bf outa this..you tell him,you're in soup cos the reamaining trust will just vanish to thing air.then,you become a sex matchine to him..either you tell him o,or you don't o. If you guys will end up breaking up,you will.if not,you won't.campatibility is the koko but you can come make I give you the Rodo.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by simieoni: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
kip ur mouth shut,telling him will do more harm dan Good, besides u wernt dating wen it happened. abt ur friend stop all those up close and personal tins... give him space.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Adesiji77: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ishilove:
*sigh*

Oro oko ati obo ti sun yan undecided

shocked
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Think You should tell him.
That way You'd clear Your conscience and come clean.

Nothing beats telling the Truth.If he really love You?
he'd forgive You.it'll might Hurt a bit? Buh he'd still Forgive yah Anyways..

Besides, It's not Like You cheated? Y'all broke Up Then..

Buh Really....Girl, Having Pity sex after a breakup Isn't always the best thing....Be wise next time! it makes You No less than a Cheap slutty hoe....No offense!undecided

She doesn't have to tell him as they weren't in a relationship at the time the sex occurred and so it isn't cheating. It will only make things worse. For all we know the boyfriend himself might have mated with some other girl during same period. Let her let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

Is like I'm not getting through so I'll rephrase the question. Assuming you broke up with your boyfriend for a week and when you got back together he tells you, he slept with his best friend. How will you take it?

Be very honest.
as if this is something one have not seen before, my former did it while we were still dating and he confessed, we even dated for months after his confession.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by cybriz82(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Get a big carbonpaper write dis world am a bitch I slept with a guy..den hang it on ur neck den walk up to him.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by onunwa21(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Between the 2 guys who did u enjoy most?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ishilove:
*sigh*

Oro oko ati obo ti sun yan undecided
oko ati obo shocked shocked Kilohun jebe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.