Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice (1434 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by ibbakorede(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2016
A smelly vagina is definitely not what you or your man would want in your relationship, but still you should not look away and let your man get bored of your sex life and make him cheat or look outside for a real pleasure with women with good smelling vagina...these are just the tips and correction to have a nice smelling vagina.. [1] Shave or trim your.... Read more http://www.gistcabal.com/2016/01/ladies-how-to-make-your-vagina-smell-nice/
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2016
How about scrotum for men. May ppl don't knw that the rough skin of the scrotum houses dirts and microbes.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by SINNZ(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Dollyjoy's cunnt will still reek of rotten fish regardless undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by ibbakorede(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:
Dollyjoy's cunnt will still reek of rotten fish regardless undecided

Lol..,,U've sampled her before bah grin
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by SINNZ(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2016
ibbakorede:

Lol..,,U've sampled her before bah grin
I don't fork with basic b!tches bro grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by libertyfather(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Spray with sniper, it kills germs, insect and reptiles fast... wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by cruzita(f): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
if the thing dey smell make una leave am to smell .haba una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by ibbakorede(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2016
lol
cruzita:
if the thing dey smell make una leave am to smell .haba una no dey tire?
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:
Dollyjoy 's cunnt will still reek of rotten fish regardless undecided

Immediately I saw the topic I knew there's no way you wouldn't show up to taunt Miss Chlamydia. grin grin

Petkruz a.k.a "I own 40 panties " has deactivated.
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by SINNZ(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Immediately I saw the topic I knew there's no way you wouldn't show up to taunt Miss Chlamydia. grin grin

Petkruz a.k.a "I own 40 panties " has deactivated.

Lezz washed and dried the b!tch grin
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by Cholls(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2016
My brother give me the contact of the toto wey dey disturb your peace na beg i dey beg o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by ibbakorede(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2016
ibbakorede:
A smelly vagina is definitely not what you or your man would want in your relationship, but still you should not look away and let your man get bored of your sex life and make him cheat or look outside for a real pleasure with women with good smelling vagina...these are just the tips and correction to have a nice smelling vagina.. [1] Shave or trim your.... Read more http://www.gistcabal.com/2016/01/ladies-how-to-make-your-vagina-smell-nice/
Re: Ladies, How To Make Your Vagina Smell Nice by ibbakorede(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cholls:
My brother give me the contact of the toto wey dey disturb your peace na beg i dey beg o.

If u want the Toto, u can come and collect it

(1) (Reply)

Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. / Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! / Not So Pretty Girls Are Better Fuckers, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.