Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107940 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by spacks(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
op, what is the point of covering their face and leaving the username exposed.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Kayswat(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

And that's not my problem with the situation. What my problem is is that they said it where everyone could see. The girl would be embarrassed. They should have messaged her privately and told her what was wrong.
If I may ask, are you a Muslim or a Christian
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Yes. But the ones here putting her on blast aren't any better than she is.

Not so stupid ? I suggest you stop. You never know the type of relationship she has with God. No matter what you do on earth. Whether you cover up all your body or you walk around naked, you'll still only enter heaven by the grace of God. She's striving. She didn't have the wear that hijab at all. And you know just because of her effort she's getting 7 times the reward people who find it easy are getting.

And you might say she's making Islam look bad... but so are you.

And btw. I'm Muslim.

I have heard that it is the heart that matters

You see in Islam, it is not only the heart that matters. It is everything that matters! You can keep the heart talk for Christians but not for Muslims.

This is not Christianity where a sin is a sin. In Islam, we get levels. It will better if you let Muslims do their thing.

How am I making Islam look bad?

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by msbbash(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
hijab is our way of life, and anyone who uses it incorrectly , should be corrected .
But, wetin concern all the xtians there ?
the correction is not for her alone, is meant for other ladies out their.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Oh pls, spare me that trash about decent dressing and morals.
Even in sec sch, I had muslim classmates (girls) who always wore hijab (very long ones), went to the mosque everyday, and also never missed their fastings, but these girls did so many things I could not even imagine myself doing. So its not all about being muslim and covering from head to toe.
If you want to be decent, you will be.
Which one be say person go dey dress like masquerade everyday?

At least the masquerades are better than the women in your family who walk around like olosho N5. They won't be catcalled like some cheap hosundecided

Wearing hijab does not mean you are perfect Muslimah. It is part of being a perfect muslimah should make you perfect but humans will always be humansundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you think we care

You better start looking for the people bombing you...because as far as I am concerned it is definitely not Muslims

Legalise beating of women...people just love to cherrypick

Wgo rate women as sub-humans? If I revered correctly, the Christian era hard Islam because according to them it liberated women.

Unlike you, my religion is very practical. A 10 year old cannot be fvcked unless she is wants to, and she is physically ready for it and it is not going to be harmful to he

Don't you think it is better to stick to the Bible than trying to school other people on what or what not their religion says

Thats what they'll always say. But as far as i'm concerned, it has been proven that, ALL MUSLIMS MAY NOT BE TERRORISTS, BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by lukxman(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
maybe she doesn't know that her boobs were exposed

She must also be blind while posting d pics
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
msbbash:
hijab is our way of life, and anyone who uses it incorrectly , should be corrected .
But, wetin concern all the xtians there ?
the correction is not for her alone, is meant for other ladies out their.

It should have been done privately not publicly

But that is what you get for using the social media indiscriminately. People are always behaving as if they are better.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by cyprus000: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you think we care

You better start looking for the people bombing you...because as far as I am concerned it is definitely not Muslims

Legalise beating of women...people just love to cherrypick

Wgo rate women as sub-humans? If I revered correctly, the Christian era hard Islam because according to them it liberated women.

Unlike you, my religion is very practical. A 10 year old cannot be fvcked unless she is wants to, and she is physically ready for it and it is not going to be harmful to he

Don't you think it is better to stick to the Bible than trying to school other people on what or what not their religion says
[size=13pt][b]
I don't want to derail this thread, neither am I gifted with time to go back and forth on this matter.

But it is unequivocal that you have little or no knowledge about the tenet of your religion. For this fact,I will honor an invitation for an open discuss on this matter on another thread, that's when I'm chanced.

I will bring out quranic verses to butress my point,cos I wasn't dishing out fallacy or postulation when I asserted the initial.

That said. it is sickening for you to assert that a 10yrs old have the mental capacity to give consent to such exploitation,when there's 98% certainty that she will face health complications.

Second; it is overt that you don't know shi about your religion,cos the real muslims are the terrorist you see today. Thay are the true children of allah who carry out his command and directive.

That discussion will be for another day. I will be free by next tomorrow for an open discuss.

My moniker will always remain Cyprus for tagging
[/b][/size]

6 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Thats what they'll always say. But as far as i'm concerned, it has been proven that, ALL MUSLIMS MAY NOT BE TERRORISTS, BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

Ode!

All terrorists are Muslims?

You need to shoot your history teacher, sincerely
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley

I had a feeling you'd come here
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I have heard that it is the heart that matters

You see in Islam, it is not only the heart that matters. It is everything that matters! You can keep the heart talk for Christians but not for Muslims.

This is not Christianity where a sin is a sin. In Islam, we get levels. It will better if you let Muslims do their thing.

How am I making Islam look bad?

Yes. And according to Islam, what she has done isn't even a major sin. but what you've done, offending and abusing Muslims, cursing, slandering and arguing violently is a major sin.

A characteristic of a Muslim includes controlling your tongue and the manner you speak in the way that pleases Allah so you do not provoke hostility smiley according to Muhammad (PBUH).

5 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by schumastic(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:
Kmt. The Quran also says do not defame eachother or find faults in eachother. And if you see someone doing wrong you privately advice them. And If someone does something wrong you should make excuses for them not judge them.

So y'all are going to hell together smiley

are you a muslim
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by winterfell007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please shut the fvck up
idiotic slowpoke come and challenge me in that aspect and see if i won't blast you to bloody bladders. nonsense< gerrarra otta here mehN!!! children everywhere
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

i swear it's such a bondage that have caged this people from thinking innovately. that's why europeans have so much progressed through out the last century. they relegated religion to the background and embraced science and technology. that doesn't mean they deserted God, if you get my point?
they dumb god and u know it,anyway it wont end well for them sha.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I had a feeling you'd come here

Why lol ?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

At least the masquerades are better than the women in your family who walk around like olosho N5. They won't be catcalled like some cheap hosundecided

Wearing hijab does not mean you are perfect Muslimah. It is part of being a perfect muslimah should make you perfect but humans will always be humansundecided

At least when you see an olosho you know she's one.
But your own be say you go cover everywhere like say you be saint, but for back na you dey commit sin pass. Olosho even get value, but you? you're valueless! HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I don't want to derail this thread, neither am I gifted with time to go back and forth on this matter.

But it is unequivocal that you have little or no knowledge about the tenet of your religion. For this fact,I will honor an invitation for an open discuss on this matter on another thread, that's when I'm chanced.

I will bring out quranic verses to butress my point,cos I wasn't dishing out fallacy or postulation when I asserted the initial.

That said. it is sickening for you to assert that a 10yrs old have the mental capacity to give consent to such expliotation,when there's 98% certainty that she will face health complications.

Second; it is overt that you don't know shi about your religion,cos the real muslims are the terrorist you see today. Thay are the true children of allah who carry out his command and directive.

That discussion will be for another day. I will free by next tomorrow for an open discuss.

My moniker will always Cyprus for tagging
[/size]

So it is you that has never been a mislim fot oncr in his life that knows my religion better than I do?

Or are you not the same person that spit out vitriol with such biases against my religion

Please you do you and let me do mineundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Lol In the Quran and Hadith, It clearly states you cannot publicly humiliate your brother and sisters.

They should all have messaged her privately and told them the problem with what she was wearing.

Lemme school u small, yeah she exposed her cleavage and those publicly shading her should have done that through DM. But get ur facts right bout Islam, Islam doesnt promote sins by finding excuse for d sinners(not if she ddnt know it is forbidden, then her ignorance would be her excuse). U dont sound like a muslim to me, are u?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
essencestore:
When you are in love with Allah
But still wants to satisfy Abdullai
Lolz. Gbam. U totally hit the nail on the head. I don't understand really, why use the hijab when it's not even doing the job it shld. She cld av used scarf sef or nothing, no one wld crucify her. Like pple who wear tight trousers and top then put an hijab on time, I'm always like what's the use.
My mum had to call a woman one day, u are wearing hijab, part of ur back and buttocks are on display, so what really are u covering, abeg.
I guess she wasn't aware her breast was showing while taking the pixo but she definitely knew it was on evident b4 uploading to instagram. If u wan expose chum chin expose am, but why use hijab on a barely concealing cloth?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

At least when you see an olosho you know she's one.
But your own be say you go cover everywhere like say you be saint, but for back na you dey commit sin pass. Olosho even get value, but you? you're valueless! HYPOCRITE!

I am not going to even argue with you

I know what I am:-

Ode!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

All terrorists are Muslims?

You need to shoot your history teacher, sincerely

E pain am oh.
It is a fact, and you've just proved it by terrorizing me with your words.
Why call someone you don't know an 'olosho', even when you're claiming to be a "good muslim"? I've seen the "goodness" in Islam, really.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

idiotic slowpoke come and challenge me in that aspect and see if i won't blast you to bloody bladders. nonsense< gerrarra otta here mehN!!! children everywhere

You think I can't but you know what it is very obvious that your madness did not start todayundecided and I don't have time to explain to a mad goat

Fo.ols everywhere
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am not going to even argue with you
I know what I am:-
Ode!
Is it me that dont know what I am? . . Bigger Ode!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

E pain am oh.
It is a fact, and you've just proved it by terrorizing me with your words.
Why call someone you don't know an 'olosho', even when you're claiming to be a "good muslim"? I've seen the "goodness" in Islam, really.

You are a joke cheesy
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
dreampraywork:

Lemme school u small, yeah she exposed her cleavage and those publicly shading her should have done that through DM. But get ur facts right bout Islam, Islam doesnt promote sins by finding excuse for d sinners(not if she ddnt know it is forbidden, then her ignorance would be her excuse). U dont sound like a muslim to me, are u?

Let me educate you a little bit wink

The believer seeks excuses for their brethren, while the hypocrite seeks out the faults of their brethren. [Sulami, Adab al-Suhba]

If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves.[Imam Bayhaqi, Shu`ab al-Iman, 7.522]
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by winterfell007(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
they dumb god and u know it,anyway it wont end well for them sha.
they didn't dump God. just because u see their government legalizes those homo bull shits doesn't mean everyone of them is in support of it. Europeans are still one of the most "pious Christians" we can still find in the world today, not all those 419 religious people that practice religion in the most annoying way u find in our country.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by erusen: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Yes. And according to Islam, what she has done isn't even a major sin. but what you've done, offending and abusing Muslims, cursing, slandering and arguing violently is a major sin.

A characteristic of a Muslim includes controlling your tongue and the manner you speak in the way that pleases Allah so you do not provoke hostility smiley according to Muhammad (PBUH).
there is nothing like major sin in islam oh these things can get u killed in a sharia country oh.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are a joke cheesy
Just like you are.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
erusen:
there is nothing like major sin in islam oh these things can get u killed in a sharia country oh.

Of course there is.

There are 70 or so major sins.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some religious remonstration is going down here. Religion is truly the opium of the hoi polloi. Loving this sh1t. grin

Thank you god of practicality and independent judgment to have affranchised and emancipated me from the tenets of sectarian and pietistical idiosyncrasy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by winterfell007(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

You think I can't but you know what it is very obvious that your madness did not start todayundecided and I don't have time to explain to a mad goat

Fo.ols everywhere

bloody swine i just love the fact they europe are beginning to wake up to see the useless fraud u guys truly are. bloody potential terrorist, i can't wait for Donald Trump to assume the presidency so as kick u guys bloody ass out from the "land of the free'
idiots everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.