Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do You Control A Violent Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control A Violent Man? (1847 Views)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by spoilt(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
i'm scared of violent men. Just men that open their eyes wide and raise their voices scare me. I stay away from violent people. We have nothing in common.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by sweetpain: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

arsenic is the only way to slowly control him
Murder with premeditation = death sentence.

Would like to hear your story on "Women who kill".

@topic

Dont try to control a truly violent man. Leave him alone.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by scemchee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
does the message cum direct to u if you are still online the moment someone writes you.

Eugene here
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by scemchee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alife. LOL.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by TheSeeker(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
scemchee:

you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alive. LOL.

JEEEEZZZZ!!!!!!! Now that's the best solution to it.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2009
scemchee:

you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alife. LOL.

that will only work once. but if there is a way for him to believe it's true permanently then he'll be in psychiatric care. One way to get rid of him long term cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sighs When Relative And Friends Know My Fiancee Is A Yoruba Girl / Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? / Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.