Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart (2246 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by ggrin(f): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by bolaji3071(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by falconey(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thunder will fire the OP!! She/he is a tribalist!!!
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided where were you when this was out in '86??
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by PunterTim(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
What's It With This Yoruba Boys Tin Sef And When Did They Become Smart!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Before you go into a relationship, partition your heart, guard and protect the core part, and leave the other part prone to possible attacks. It's only when you give and invest your all in a relationship will its hitches have a devastating effect on you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by ggrin(f): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:
Thunder will fire the OP!! She/he is a tribalist!!!
ode...omo kaaro ojire ni mi ologbeni undecided
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
ode...omo kaaro ojire ni mi ologbeni undecided

Dindinrin lo tori lo je gbese.
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by ggrin(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

Dindinrin lo tori lo je gbese.
akindanidani, am not in love with ur body so mi o le tori e lo je gbese grin

Raba yapa lapo mi sha grin
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by vicraven(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]small shidren!
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by cruzita(f): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yoruba boys are not even sharp, to me they are dull
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by Rikidony(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yoruba ni.ggas ain't smart bit.CH cool
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by ggrin(f): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rikidony:
Yoruba ni.ggas ain't smart bit.CH cool
ok grin
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by 7footre(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'll need to register for tutorials obviously.... any yoruba demon admitting new intakes should holla at moi
Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by StPete: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Drefan:
Before you go into a relationship, partition your heart, guard and protect the core part, and leave the other part prone to possible attacks. It's only when you give and invest your all in a relationship will its hitches have a devastating effect on you.

Best advice ever grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
StPete:

Best advice ever grin
Na so I see am chairman.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences / Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! / I Wanted To Surprise Her But She Rather Surprised Me... Napep Rider!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.