Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (39788 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by OAFMods: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
refiner:
Pls guys, what age is the best for a girl and a guy to get married

In my opinion I Think d best age for a gal to get married is 24 and a guy,32.....whats your opinion...........gudmawnin!

The question should be how old are you ?
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by hercatonchires(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Firstly, age is nothing but a number.
Everything numerical or generic has limits, though the limits might not be applicable to all.
For babes; 24~27
For dudes; 25~32
Mind you, maturity is not dependent on age but more essential than age when considering marriage.
There are other factors that could mitigate against these numbers and they also have to be factored. For instance, you are a guy of 38(over due based on the CL), yet you don't have a job and can hardly cater for yourself. Would you go ahead and marry? undecided
Make God help us.
Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by tpiar: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
bizgai:
Read the book of marriage, page 911

Re: What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... by tpiar: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
topic

whenever you are ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.