Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women (45410 Views)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol. You're a troll. No sense in having a conversation with you. I feel so foolish for even talking to you.
Okbye

^^^^^ ther you go...she catch them out & they start cussssin like ilitarate bus condoctor.....first she said Somali women were more beaurrrifill than nigeria women...then she lied she was one of the lightskin women on the picture...then gets upset coss we caught her lyin...sweethat..YOU ARE A FRAUD!! ((No ofeense)) undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol. You're a troll. No sense in having a conversation with you. I feel so foolish for even talking to you.
Okbye

...anyways...did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by GoldenJulius(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2016
if na true say dem beautiful like dos uploaded pix, oya gather contacts for us make we dey connect frm here.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
rawpadgin:
love girls with long face
I love girls with long face mane,they're so unique and beautiful
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Ghost01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let's go there. grin
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Wow! They are unlike Kubura,Subeda,Basira and co on naija streets.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh well, I got them from Google images and I'm quite certain that 90 percent of those women are eritrean. Maybe the actress is from Eritrea or something because she kinda has their facial features.

She is African American and doesn't have any ties with Eritrea.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:
Interesting... Shortage of MEN? So how did that happen?? What went wrong?? All these question we must ask ooo before heading there ooo

Didn't you read the article ?
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by muxab: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Eritreans or Ethiopians are descendant of King Solomon (Jew) and Qeen Sheba (Arab), although there had been some writings by Indians trying to prove their origins back to Indian. It's obvious, due to its border with the Yemen, Arabs communities are visible everywhere.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by EriSaho: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:
Interesting... [B]Shortage of MEN? [/B] So how did that happen?? What went wrong?? All these question we must ask ooo before heading there ooo
Well, the news is fake for the starters but it is true there are shortage of men.

Eritrea is facing population collapse for four reason:

1) More than million Eritreans fled to Sudan during the war. Until 1991, they were physically prevented from returning to their homeland by the gangs of bandits running the country for political reason.

2) Most population especially the vast youth are in the military service (slave labor in disguise). They desert to neighboring countries to avoid life conscription then they would usually become blacklisted from returning.

3) North Korean wannabe started senseless wars against all neighbors around Eritrea -- Djibouti, Sudan, Ethiopia and Yemen despite population being crippped from 40 years of war and 90s civil war. 100,000+ were killed, 500,000 were displaced and most of them also fled outside with no intention of returning.

4) There are more than million refugees combined in Sudan, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Yemen and elsewhere in the last decade and diasporas would rather die than returning. Despite having low population in a small and crippled Eritrea with no war but run by a North Korean wannabe who has police checkpoints in every street, require permits, overpopulated prisons, massacres used secretly and other injustice Eritreans face everyday etc..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
neoapocalypse:

She is African American and doesn't have any ties with Eritrea.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Kassidy90(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Going back home..Eritrea here I come after all we re all from Adam n Eve...
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice..
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by nkemdilem: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eritrean, Ethiopian

Common ancestry, common blood. Kinda like Indians and Pakistanis.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2016
E
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
They all look the same. Like how all Chinese look the same.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by hmmph: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

...you come on nairaland sayin Nigerian women are very ugly because Somali women travel around to marry men....READ YOR LAST POST....and you you sayn you preeetier than all Nigeria women....are you even lightskin? angry
Lmao you are a real monkey a real slave so "lightskin" is equal to beautiful? Have you seen albinos? Have you seen many white women? The most beautiful women are black and brown skin but this is like telling a slave that he is a slave, he won't believe it because all his life, being a slave is all he has ever known. That is why Harriett couldn't free em all. Pathetic slave is what you are
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by hmmph: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways...you are 1000000% right and all Nigerian guys (we all) agrre with you....eritean & Somali women are 10000000% times Herrera & preeetier than our Nigerian women!! (REAL TALK) wink
You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Only a low self esteem slave will put other women before his own. At least Somalians defend their own with pride
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Raeshelle(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
tommychow:
Nigerian women need to humble themselves.
Nigerian men need to humble dem selves too.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Peacefulgold(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pictures wit no contact is as good as dstv wit no subscription....
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmph:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Only a low self esteem slave will put other women before his own. At least Somalians defend their own with pride

[...I take it you are half Somali half errritean .correct?....son I beg you...when nest you talk about beaaaaurifull women...don't mention Somali or eritean again...Ever!! (No oofense) angry
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Oh My! Are all these women Eritreans? Then i'm marrying every single one of them. Beautiful Things!!
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Auxigen(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pvssy is pvssy..
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Beautiful kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Mynet11(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
abeg no spoil my eye @fabulocity
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Proudly Eritrean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by BabbanBura(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Proudly Eritrean

Ke din ko? Wanna lebunan bakin...
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by bigpicture001: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
...I love their noses....
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by frankoben(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
With the right conditions, I could marry up to a dozen of these lovely maidens
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Emsclwd(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
*ShugaTv� does things That Are MindBlowing� and of interest to you.*
We do Confessions�, Businesses☎, Investment�, Mad Give aways�, Adverts� & Hypes�, MCM� & WCW�‍� Contests, Love stories�, Challenges�, Erotic� & Explicit Contents�, Twerk Videos�, Hookups� and A Lot More.�*
Click on the link Below and join *Shuga�!*�

https:///2349086292164?text=I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20*shuga%20Tv%20%F0%9F%93%BA*%20my%20name%20is..
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2020

The first picture in your second post is K.D Aubert , an American actress who starred in Soul Plane with Kevin Hart and Snoop Dogg. Portraying her as an Eritrean throws doubt on all your other pictures
I was surprised he included her name because she is American . I only know her because she was in Fabulous video "I'm so into you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY85QiFbfdY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.