Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women (45371 Views)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by csamii: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
So about 20 pictures make up the population of women in Eritrea? Where the ugly ones dey? Na dem I wan see.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Kaylexzy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Most of their women are light skinned and curly haired. I guess it's the Arab blood.

Ehen...

Aii now... Datz good
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guys, which two would you Pick? smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by spiffyzaki: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tank GOD sey I never marry o. Many options to choose from

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MadeOfBlaq(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided undecided
Fabulocity:
Lol
Most of their women are beautiful. Rated the sixth most beautiful in the world
Then i muss visit this country cheesy
Fabulocity:
Lol
Most of their women are beautiful. Rated the sixth most beautiful in the world
Then i muss visit this country....but what position is nigeria rated

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by abiambo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
they all look alike, are they all sisters
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by johnydon22(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok as a matter of seriousness, who knows the Eritrean Embassy here in Nigeria... Shortage of men means more lucrative economic opportunities for the available ones...

We igbo boys are seeing money first before anything grin

And shortage of men means more pvssy to go round grin the thing went out of hand and the government had to threaten dudes to take more wives.. grin

I am seriously moving to Eritrea ... Very serious about it.. Choi ..grin

Please who knows the God damn embassy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eritrea *thinking* lesser men means massive job opportunities... let's go and establish there nah

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nope I'm saying ERITREAN women are very beautiful wink

...anyways...you are 1000000% right and all Nigerian guys (we all) agrre with you....eritean & Somali women are 10000000% times Herrera & preeetier than our Nigerian women!! (REAL TALK) wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Mrlekan07034617: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Interesting... Shortage of MEN? So how did that happen?? What went wrong?? All these question we must ask ooo before heading there ooo

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Mrlekan07034617: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Compared to Nigeria in which her MEN is almost more than WOMEN!!
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways...you are 1000000% right and all Nigerian guys (we all) agrre with you....eritean & Somali women are 10000000% times Herrera & preeetier than our Nigerian women!! (REAL TALK) wink

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
We've all heard of the alleged new law in Eritrea, in which all men must marry two wives. Whether it's true or not, we can't deny the fact that eritrean women are truly amongst the most beautiful women in Africa, and I'm definitely sure that most men would have no problem with this law. In fact, a lot of men from other parts of Africa will migrate to Eritrea for the pretty damsels there..

....errm correction....Somali & eritean women are 1000000% berrera & much prettier than all our Nigerian women EXCEPT FOR ONE LADY.......**ISHILOVE* (No commpitition) smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrCork:

....errm correction....Somali & eritean women are 1000000% berrera & much prettier than all our Nigerian women EXCEPT FOR ONE LADY.......**ISHILOVE* (No commpitition) smiley
Lmao! Cork you aren't serious o cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by fiftynaira(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
So na all these fine girls dem wan use give us promo...

Marry one and get one free

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by tdayof(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Sometimes I don't know if Ethiopian women are more beautiful than their Eritrean counterparts.

See them everyday in Pan African University- UI, & I'm like "wow... Spaniards of Africa."

Thank God for Christianity though, I'll stick to my one wife when I meet her!
Ethiopians are definately more beautiful.
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
I never compared Eritrean women to their Nigerian counterparts. I just stated simply that they are very beautiful. Capiche?
MrCork:

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
I never compared Eritrean women to their Nigerian counterparts. I just stated simply that they are very beautiful. Capiche?

...so you sayin Nigerian women are very ugly simply becosss you from Somali? (READ YOUR LAST POST) angry

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2016
You just read but you don't understand. Never mind
MrCork:

...so you sayin Nigerian women are very ugly simply becosss you from Somali? (READ YOUR LAST POST) angry
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
You just read but you don't understand. Never mind

...you come on nairaland sayin Nigerian women are very ugly because Somali women travel around to marry men....READ YOR LAST POST....and you you sayn you preeetier than all Nigeria women....are you even lightskin? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Who even called you to this Thread
No dummies allowed!
MrCork:

...you come on nairaland sayin Nigerian women are very ugly because Somali women travel around to marry men....READ YOR LAST POST....and you you sayn you preeetier than all Nigeria women....are you even lightskin? angry
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who even called you to this Thread
No dummies allowed!

....calm down sweeethat..you paste fake pictures of Somali women clammmin the lightskin one is you & juss becosss I catch you out Lyin...you start insulting innnnosent guy for no reason....you shud be in prison for life!! (No ofeense) angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by numtums(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg abeg how much be ticket and I need visa too....just get me the total cost. Time to relocate naija girls too like shakara

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2016
numtums:
Abeg abeg how much be ticket and I need visa too....just get me the total cost. Time to relocate naija girls too like shakara

....you want a ticket to Somali to find women?...go to kano! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Ishilove: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

....you want a ticket to Somali to find women?...go to kano! undecided
Go and sleep, Cork. Enough trolling for one day smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by MrCork: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Go and sleep, Cork. Enough trolling for one day

...mummy.... you spying on me?...0k then...good nite! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Abudu2000(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Ethiopia babes are the bomb
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
More...

The first picture in your second post is K.D Aubert , an American actress who starred in Soul Plane with Kevin Hart and Snoop Dogg. Portraying her as an Eritrean throws doubt on all your other pictures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by SmartMugu: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2016
And Naija girls will be doing yanga.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by simik003: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg show me the way to Eritrea make I go pick my wife... grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh well, I got them from Google images and I'm quite certain that 90 percent of those women are eritrean. Maybe the actress is from Eritrea or something because she kinda has their facial features.
neoapocalypse:

The first picture in your second post is K.D Aubert , an American actress who starred in Soul Plane with Kevin Hart and Snoop Dogg. portraying her as an Eritrean throws doubt on all your other pictures
Re: The Beauty Of Eritrean Women by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Lol. You're a troll. No sense in having a conversation with you. I feel so foolish for even talking to you.
Okbye
MrCork:

....calm down sweeethat..you paste fake pictures of Somali women clammmin the lightskin one is you & juss becosss I catch you out Lyin...you start insulting innnnosent guy for no reason....you shud be in prison for life!! (No ofeense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Proposal Picture / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.