Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach (4035 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by adesegun121(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
No words.Endtime children... shocked shocked shocked

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/see-what-this-girl-did-to-guy-at-beach.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by adesegun121(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Endtime pikin

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by donTbone(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
angry angry angry angry
See the MUMU guy as ge dey show teeth!
Later he go dey complain of infertility!

4 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by confamgist237: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
LoL
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by MeloGist(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
The Guy must be from yoruba igbo hausa Yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by octopusfreaky(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
l
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Girls are now raw nd wild

Mothers of tomorow d 22nd century is ruined

See wat a next generational mother is doing

Tell me wat her daughter wont do?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by vizkiz: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
these girls are so local and dirty. See as their skin be sef... Iyanma undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
Girls are now raw nd wild

Mothers of tomorow d 22nd century is ruined

See wat a next generational mother is doing

Tell me wat her daughter wont do?
Sometimes I wonder where you stand.

You see some set of girls take raunchy picture and you pour it on all the girls that exist. undecided

I want to know if you are different in any way from them or you are holy yourself.?

By the way we are still in the 21st century. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

You see some set of girls take raunchy picture and you pour it on all the girls that exist. undecided

I want to know if you are different in any way from them or you are holy yourself.?

90% of d girls have gone wild nd u kno it

M nt holy bt at d same nt f**lish ! Like such girls

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by unilagfreshest(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Look @ d gal standing mouth. How I wish the tin dey my mouth.. mtchw. Na to go fire her after the pics..
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by trinitylove(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
adesegun121:
No words.Endtime children... shocked shocked shocked

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/see-what-this-girl-did-to-guy-at-beach.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove
is this madness in practices
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

90% of d girls have gone wild nd u kno it

M nt holy bt at d same nt f**lish ! Like such girls
Yea it's normal for every girl to count herself out of such immoral activities.

We always hear the stories but no girl is guilty of doing it.

It's normal. undecided
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
How is it any of your business?
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea it's normal for every girl to count herself out of such immoral activities.

We always hear the stories but no girl is guilty of doing it.

It's normal. undecided

Yes m guilty of it"

Happy now!
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by bqlekan(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Damn! undecided paadi yen yaawo fun girl yen seriously grin
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Yes m guilty of it"

Happy now!
Your head ache! undecided
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by trinitylove(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
it is only in responsible children can be seen in a motion despite their parent may be wealthy or nt

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by trinitylove(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
this children are doom in life. who no how their old age will be like god have punishment on dem oooooooooooooooooooooollllll nd nt mercy

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Medunah: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shouldn't the topic be

'see what a guy let a girl do with his d*ck'' undecided

Cos I don't know how any guy with common sense will let a girl play with his d*ck like dat... I can decide to bite him grin and he his dere shining teeth like goat

BTW, they all look local, not even one of dem wore sexy matching bikinis
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by ayindepremier: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=45pt]END TIME!!![/size]
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by flokii: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
see as she hold am like carrot grin

d one leaning on him don dey jealous like that o... Chai! women
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
FROM THE HEAD TO THE LEAST AMONG DEM ARE RAVING MAD AND STUP!D

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Michellla(f): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
nothing we havent seen before. grin
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by peacengine(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Word!

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
peacengine:

Word!
cool
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
And the guy who took the picture?
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by 7footre(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Obara Jesu! Is she high or something? Where is her shame? I mean why would she snap such career damaging pics?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Girl Did To A Guy At The Beach by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy nice pics!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg See What Lady Wore To Church / 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention / See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.