Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095983 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
telim:
nice thread

Yea, sure , hope u ain't a nice guy to them ladies though ....

Tell us ur story
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fabulous2000(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
HARDDON:

We ain't out to make gurls comfortable we us! We don't give gurls full seats in our lives, rather we keep their hair on edge, we make them so drawn to us they lose appetite for fud.

U shldnd too: a gurl that is comfortable wud soon friendzone u, soon start making demands n playing pranks with ur hearts!

Ur answers r in these threads, read it all up.

But a quick one: page 11 I think has the answer u seek.
Since u guys r on whatsapp , use that to ur advantage
thanks bro:::: i don tap small frm dat page 11..but i need u 2 give some key points briefly 2 dis my package abeg.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chuksprince: 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
Good day, I just came across your articles and I must confess it is dope and enthralling... I have a problem... In my office there is this sharp beautiful IT student that came newly and I have an eye for you with good intentions though.. I need to settle down soon. So after some months I asked and collected her phone number and we started chatting.. I invited her for lunch at an eatry and she accepted to my surprise though.. At lunch I expressed my desire and intentions to her but she said she is not ready and that she have a guy she love(she has a relationship). But am not a guy that gives up easily and I think all women always have a guy.. So I persisted.. Invited her to my house, after some no no no she came the same day.. And we watch movie s before she left to her house... I keep telling her my good plans for her but she keeps refusing.. my love.i insisted and keep calling her sweet names, trying to make her say yes and all that shit. But now I read your articles I understand I 1.was using the wrong approach.. So my advise is
What should I do now cos I really love this girl
2.she I let her go since she insisted she is in a relationship and love her guy
3.what should I do differently from now on if I still have chances of getting her?
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy grin worked like fire huh? But u got no lighter! Hahaha

Btw, so that other guys can learn , what thread is that msg talk located? Cos we have a lota them

Know this: everything here is real life experience ! It is like mathematical formulae, once applied correctly, it can't but yield same result!

Now dont screw things up! make sure u digest all u have read here and keep the tension going

#BawseBall! cool

hi, i heard u you missed me so much and cant wait to melt into my arms in warm embrace. thatz my line, call." Dat was the fire msg oo. But i need to learn what to say and how to say it unlike normal guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:19pm On May 21, 2016
rocasmilatos:

hi, i heard u you missed me so much and cant wait to melt into my arms in warm embrace. thatz my line, call." Dat was the fire msg oo. But i need to learn what to say and how to say it unlike normal guys

grin cheesy

Oh that one ....... Nice!

The thread is full of so many words to use or draw inspiration from n coin urs . learn em as we all did b4 we cud start thinking more on our fleets( quick wit) n give switf n nerve wackling answers

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by micskales(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2016
bros my own case is very serious,,,, could you believe i dont have a bae? despite am a good looking guy angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by martoz(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2016
hey bro,u too much..m feeling u and u r on point...hv got huge prob...atleast m comfortable approaching girls Aldo I still get litle approach anxiety,aldo i heard almost all de gurus feel dsame..hv bin approaching girls and its lyk i find it difficult to tk it to d next level..d tym to cal nd or how to chat dem up on how we can meet up na whala..dey flakes a lot...bro I need ur guide,d road seems DISCOURAGING,,buh wen I found dis trend i was hapi dier z someone wu z on d peak of game...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:06pm On May 21, 2016
micskales:
bros my own case is very serious,,,, could you believe i dont have a bae? despite am a good looking guy angry

No bae? Just buks?

Ehmm, maybe its ur reading time in life cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
HARDDON nice job bro. Currently reading from beginning... really gaining. I got a question tho.

There's this girl, she's (kinda) into me but here's the problem, she doesn't allow me to rest! Always messaging me on Whatsapp morning, afternoon, evening everyday! We met about 2 -3 month ago. The issue is there's nothing to talk about cuz she doesn't give "us" space. Basically our conversation is mostly boring but still she keeps messaging. I feel one day she would just lose interest. What do you suggest i do?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2016
Mr Harddon, I commend the effort you put in to make sure that we "nice guys" quit being nice and draft into the level of the "Alpha male". I've read your contributions through page 0 and I must say you're tha bomb. However, I've got this problem I'd love to share in light that you proffer a solution because as it stands, it seems I've already been caught up by the act being a nice guy.

There's this girl I met in school(night class)... Didn't request her contact that very day albeit we do discuss about school stuffs often when we meet.... Decided against seeing her at some point(roughly a week). Afterwards, I requested for her contact which she gladly obliged giving me. I'm not too good with being corky and funny per se and I could tell my talks were becoming boring already. Our discourse would only center on school stuffs and nothing more. I once asked to see her over at her place but she declined. I made subsequent attempts and she finally gifted me a chance. As usual, we only talked about academics.... Called her two days after our meeting and requested to see her again . She accepted but when I reached her house, I called numerous times for her to come out but she refused picking my call. Also called her the following day to no avail. Waited a week and called again all to no avail. What do I do Sir?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:53pm On May 21, 2016
martoz:
hey bro,u too much..m feeling u and u r on point...hv got huge prob...atleast m comfortable approaching girls Aldo I still get litle approach anxiety,aldo i heard almost all de gurus feel dsame..hv bin approaching girls and its lyk i find it difficult to tk it to d next level..d tym to cal nd or how to chat dem up on how we can meet up na whala..dey flakes a lot...bro I need ur guide,d road seems DISCOURAGING,,buh wen I found dis trend i was hapi dier z someone wu z on d peak of game...

About the anxiety u feel, not every one feel that . did when i was learning this royal robes but now, i don't.

I always use this analogy when I discuss this: let's say u are the CEO of a company and u advertized for employment n people came for the interview: r u the one that wud get nervous asking questions or the interviewee ? R u the one that is going to have to strive hard to impress he interviewee or the other way round?

If u can have this mentality n practice what I said in one of the pages about having a friendship mentality when meeting new ladies, u wud naturally overcome it.....

To ur Que,

We have been dealing with how to get physical after collecting the number .... When to call, what to way, for how long ,when to have her over , where to go etc....we have dealt with these , kindly read from page 11-13

U shld know this: ladies only flake out on regular guys because they already know what he is looking for: s3x.
So unless she wants it, she wud naturally flake or come with her friend to eat ur money !
Someone like u needs to practice in phone /calls first before seeing them.

Here is a lil secret: do u know that most guys always want to invite ladies over their place so as to sleep with them ! Now u shld stop doing that. Have the boss mentality , it is not every gurl u invite to ur place. Infact, don't invite them over to ur place, sit out, go swimming, or some place. Not ur house. I have had gurls practically begging to come know my place even when I told them I'm engaged to be married next week. This is because, I send less!

Imagine meeting a gurl n u go telling her how beautiful ur gf is.......sends mixed , confusing feelings... But that is just me. U eida ride, or roll .

SENSE PILL 23: JUST LIKE U CANT KEEP THE BEE FROM HONEY, LADIES CANT AVIOD A GUY THAT KNOWS HIS ONION

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:13am On May 22, 2016
Chuksprince:
Good day, I just came across your articles and I must confess it is dope and enthralling... I have a problem... In my office there is this sharp beautiful IT student that came newly and I have an eye for you with good intentions though.. I need to settle down soon. So after some months I asked and collected her phone number and we started chatting.. I invited her for lunch at an eatry and she accepted to my surprise though.. At lunch I expressed my desire and intentions to her but she said she is not ready and that she have a guy she love(she has a relationship). But am not a guy that gives up easily and I think all women always have a guy.. So I persisted.. Invited her to my house, after some no no no she came the same day.. And we watch movie s before she left to her house... I keep telling her my good plans for her but she keeps refusing.. my love.i insisted and keep calling her sweet names, trying to make her say yes and all that shit. But now I read your articles I understand I 1.was using the wrong approach.. So my advise is
What should I do now cos I really love this girl
2.she I let her go since she insisted she is in a relationship and love her guy
3.what should I do differently from now on if I still have chances of getting her?
Thanks

This is why wud keep drumming
It into every guy that reads this thread:

NEVER CONFESS UR JROD/GUD INTENTION INDUCED LUV/Lost TO ANY LADY!

It wud mostly put u at a disadvantage . n u lose ur balls instantly the day u do that cos she wud now be totally in charged n can therefore control u subtly!
He who SENDLESS/turns the other down, Control any r/ship whether in bf-gf or marriage.

Men reason things differently from woman.

As u r there Pouring out how much Luv u feel for her, she id reading this meaning into it:

" he obviously is saying this cos he wano lay me! That was what Don, Steve, Uche , Paul n the others told me n after I opened my legs for them, where r they now?

This must be the the line he uses on all d gurls he meets. He sounds like he's on heat , how cud we have hanged out just twice n he already Luvs me? Hmmmm Guys r really all the same!

I have to be careful with this guy , he ain't getting into dis honey pot. embarassed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:35am On May 22, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
HARDDON nice job bro. Currently reading from beginning... really gaining. I got a question tho.

There's this girl, she's (kinda) into me but here's the problem, she doesn't allow me to rest! Always messaging me on Whats app morning, afternoon, evening everyday! We met about 2 -3 month ago. The issue is there's nothing to talk about cuz she doesn't give "us" space. Basically our conversation is mostly boring but still she keeps messaging. I feel one day she would just lose inerest. What do you suggest i do?

Question is: ARE U INTO HER?

Sounds like u ain't. She isn't ur kinda gurl huh?

If u r not into her, start ignoring her , U know how gurls behave when they ain't digging u? Yea, apply that . she wud get the memo n stop bugging u. Or tell her u r engaged now n ur fiancée isn't too keen with her incessant msgs.

But if u r into her, know that the blame is on u 4 d boring convo not her. The only day man let a woman lead, he was driven out of the garden of eden.

U should know that it is ur duty to lead as a man n they naturally wud follow. If u want her, change the flow of the discussion from dis day n start bursting her balls garnishing with fun flavour

N u shld look to take things physical without much delay, how to do that is on pg 11 , 12

Btw, to all Mr nice guys, the bolded is what happens when u start calling too much , getting needy n clingy!
This is why she ignores u because u seem not to have a life of ur own !

13 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:44am On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:

Question is: ARE U INTO HER?

Sounds like u ain't. She isn't ur kinda gurl huh?

If u r not into her, start ignoring her , U know how gurls behave when they ain't digging u? Yea, apply that . she wud get the memo n stop bugging u. Or tell her u r engaged now n ur fiancée isn't too keen with her incessant msgs.

But if u r into her, know that the blame is on u 4 d boring convo not her. The only day man let a woman lead, he was driven out of the garden of eden.

U should know that it is ur duty to lead as a man n they naturally wud follow. If u want her, change the flow of the discussion from dis day n start bursting her balls garnishing with fun flavour

N u shld look to take things physical without much delay, how to do that is on pg 11 , 12

Btw, to all Mr nice guys, the bolded is what happens when u start calling too much , getting needy n clingy!
This is why she ignores u because u seem not to have a life of ur own !

Isn't life funny? Another guy might be dying for this same gurl now but she be ignoring his msges n calls yet , here is she with someone who want some kinda space n doesn't njoy her incessant worry!

Those u want, don't want u, those u don't want keep monkeying for u ! N d circle goes on

......but with sassy n humor , u conquer it all! Have dat dream one

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:57am On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:

.....if u r into her, know that the blame is on u 4 d boring convo not her. The only day man let a woman lead, he was driven out of the garden of eden.

Thanks boss. Yes i like her. I'll get started immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2016
HARDDON, please do justice to my problem
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:20am On May 22, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Mr Harddon, I commend the effort you put in to make sure that we "nice guys" quit being nice and draft into the level of the "Alpha male". I've read your contributions through page 0 and I must say you're tha bomb. However, I've got this problem I'd love to share in light that you proffer a solution because as it stands, it seems I've already been caught up by the act being a nice guy.

There's this girl I met in school(night class)... Didn't request her contact that very day albeit we do discuss about school stuffs often when we meet.... Decided against seeing her at some point(roughly a week). Afterwards, I requested for her contact which she gladly obliged giving me. I'm not too good with being corky and funny per se and I could tell my talks were becoming boring already. Our discourse would only center on school stuffs and nothing more. I once asked to see her over at her place but she declined. I made subsequent attempts and she finally gifted me a chance. As usual, we only talked about academics.... Called her two days after our meeting and requested to see her again . She accepted but when I reached her house, I called numerous times for her to come out but she refused picking my call. Also called her the following day to no avail. Waited a week and called again all to no avail. What do I do Sir?

U r not just a nice guy gee, U r an Extra special, super dupper , first class Engineer Nice Guy who's sole idiosyncrasy is a penchant for buks n bunks.

Hit ur self with a pitch book ! Arrh!

U r not gud with sassy n funny? Well now itz time to learn , read these pages line for line over and over again! Until u can apply the drills to ur daily life! Funny thing is, sassynwitty works on everybody! It is the most attractive way to keep a convo flowing.

School stuff discussion? Like a gurl goes to sch, gets bored to bone with the stewpid lectures, finally gets home n just wano forget the lectures and everything n njoy something diff, u go bringing back the stess of the day n lectures? Common Gee. How insensitive can some1 be?

Point of correction, we gift ladies audience not d other way round . n we don't request to see ladies we just see them.

U sold out gee, she doesnt njoy ur company.
Who knows maybe a sharper guy was blowing her while u were calling @ her gate! embarassed

Here is what u shld do:
Send her this message: wow, I didn't know u luved me this much. too shy , u had to send ur gf to tell me?
I noticed last time but I was just too busy wit boring school talks. I've got something very important to tell u, Call....

Don't ever call her again until she calls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:29am On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:

U r not just a nice guy gee, U r an Extra special, super dupper , first class Engineer Nice Guy who's sole idiosyncrasy is a penchant for buks n bunks.

U r not gud with cocky n funny? Well now itz time to learn , read these pages line for line over and over again! Until u can apply the drills to ur daily life! Funny thing is, c&f works on everybody! It is the most attractive way to keep a convo flowing.

School stuff discussion? Like a gurl goes to sch, gets bored to bone with the stewpid lectures, finally gets home n just wano forget the lectures and everything n njoy something diff, u go bringing back the stess of the day n lectures? Common Gee. How insensitive can some1 be?

Point of correction, we gift ladies audience not d other way round . n we don't request to see ladies we just see them.

Who knows maybe a sharper guy was blowing her while u were calling @ her gate! embarassed

Here is what u shld do:
Send her this message: wow, I didn't know u luved me this much. too shy , u had to send ur gf to tell me?
I noticed last time but I was just too busy wit boring school talks. I've got something very important to tell u, Call....

If she still doesn't respond to that msg, know u spoilt it long time ago! Yea u did. This is us trying to fix ur ish.

U can still pull the jealousy sting, look for one of her fine friends n hit it off with . make sure she gets d memo.

U wud learn ur lesson n move on Mr Boring Nice Guy. And then work on ur self to be beta.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Valwezzy: 2:07am On May 22, 2016
Hello harddon.
there's a girl that i added on whatsapp after getting her Number from her Facebook profile.

I used one of your sense pills on her..(told I'm that Guy she's been dreaming to have)

She replied Swiftly..asking me who please.
I formed anger(used anger emoticon) and told her that she has a bad memory to have forgotten me.. i told her to.think and get back to me ASAP..(I always reply her every 30-40mins)
Now,what's the forward...i mean what am i gonna tell her and How to keep the conversation going by the time she reply.??

Also,my next door neighbour who stays with her sister is crushing on real bad after i formed d i don't care attitude.
We've been chatting on whatsapp for 2weeks now though,not everyday..i snub her from time to time.

The thing is,is it right to take things to physical level? And How do i go about it..(i wanted to use truth or dare game to tune her up before monday)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:

U r not gud with cocky n funny? Well now itz time to learn , read these pages line for line over and over again! Until u can apply the drills to ur daily life! Funny thing is, c&f works on everybody! It is the most attractive way to keep a convo flowing.

Here is what u shld do:

I forgot to add that I did send her a message after she refused picking my call the last time I called.... Asked why she no longer pick my calls... She never did dignify me with a reply.... So Should I still proceed with the message you endorse I send her?

Thanks boss.... I did hit myself with a pitch book albeit subconsciously
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Valwezzy: 7:14am On May 22, 2016
gringringrin
Go and sin no more
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fkhalifa(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2016
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yinkeys(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2016
smiley Some guys can easily depict if a 19 year old has given birth or had an Abortion while she walks by with her clothes on. Too much experience with female organs or what? Some can even tell if a girl they sleep with has bn with another guy that same week while doing the deed with her. How do you guys even do this ? @HARDDON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
I forgot to add that I did send her a message after she refused picking my call the last time I called.... Asked why she no longer pick my calls... She never did dignify me with a reply.... So Should I still proceed with the message you endorse I send her?

Thanks boss.... I did hit myself with a pitch book albeit subconsciously

Ouch gee! U snuffed off the lil opening left.

Kindly dust urself up n forget her entire generation ! sad

But if I was the one, I wud immediately activate the jealousy move!
Luk for any of her friend that is more endowed than her n hook her up with all uve learnt here.

When she finds out that she is so into u n sees how u guys flow,, she wud try to contact u.

While @ it, meet other gurls...don't stop meeting them.

SENSE PILL 24 : Not Until u Meet that One meant for u, Ur heart is too Big for just one to carry, don't kill her , spread it in pieces.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
Valwezzy:
gringringrin
Go and sin no more

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
Btw,

@ peerless0012, I forgot to tell u, Pidgin English is a huge turn off for me when I'm just meeting a gurl. I don't still fancy it when we've started rolling

It shows she lacks proper home bringing or she is probably into runzzz n I hate runzz gurls. 98% runzz gurls, no matter how clean outwardly, superbly endowed, speak that, speak wack, even queens English sounds like pidgin in their mouth. Avoid them.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Valwezzy: 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:
Btw,

@ peerless0012, I forgot to tell u, Pidgin English is a huge turn off for me when I'm just meeting a gurl. I don't still fancy it when we've started rolling

It shows she lacks proper home bringing or she is probably into runzzz n I hate runzz gurls. 98% runzz gurls, no matter how clean outwardly, superbly endowed, speak that, speak wack, even queens English sounds like pidgin in their mouth. Avoid them.

HARDDON,Abeg Attend to my Question.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dydx89(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
I've been following this thread as guest and I must say I need to be flogged. I was forced to signup on nairaaland so dat I can comment.

I av dis curvy girl in my compound that I've been eyeing for some time now. she most times come to our apartment to charge phone wheneva we on gen at night. We got talking one day and I collected her digits, we got chatting but she was forming busy cos of work, So I decided to ignored.

Wen I stumble on dis thread, I decided to use her as practice. Below are our recent chat... How did I do?

She: Longest tym

Me: Hw long has it been? Or r u feeling bad dat I ignored u even wen u always flaunt ur ass wen u c me? Too bad of me

She: So funny. Me flaunts my ass around wen I see u? Hw possible

Me: U ladies knw hw u do it, so u dnt need to ask me

She: Meaning wat. Dat I hav sumtin in mind or wat. I dnt ahv such tots. Notin negative

Me: U aav to do more dan dat to get me

She:Hahahhahaha I dnt want u

Me: Hahahaha. I got cha...lols

She: Hw. Didn't get dat

Me: is dis hw u'll be pretending if something is going on. I dnt think it will work

She: Hahahhaha. Am nt gettin u at all

Me: Girls and drama are 5&6... Hmmn

She: Meanin I hav a crush on u or wat. I dnt ok

Me: I've always want to knw y ladies NO means YES. I think u'll be a perfect case study

She: Meaning? I dnt pretend if I want sumtin I go for it

Me: I will c wat I can do abt u. Since u really want to convince me dt u r a go-getter

She: Wat ar u sayin? I dnt hav a crush on u. Moreover am nt after u. Naughty boy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:24pm On May 22, 2016
Valwezzy:
Hello harddon.
there's a girl that i added on whatsapp after getting her Number from her Facebook profile.

I used one of your sense pills on her..(told I'm that Guy she's been dreaming to have)

She replied Swiftly..asking me who please.
I formed anger(used anger emoticon) and told her that she has a bad memory to have forgotten me.. i told her to.think and get back to me ASAP..(I always reply her every 30-40mins)
Now,what's the forward...i mean what am i gonna tell her and How to keep the conversation going by the time she reply.??

Also,my next door neighbour who stays with her sister is crushing on real bad after i formed d i don't care attitude.
We've been chatting on whatsapp for 2weeks now though,not everyday..i snub her from time to time.

The thing is,is it right to take things to physical level? And How do i go about it..(i wanted to use truth or dare game to tune her up before monday)

Gurl 1: u wud keep the suspense going as much as u wittingly can . never tell her who u r.

When she replies, lets know exactly what she says so we can string nice response from therein cos so many people seem not to know the next step to take after d first line.

Its a pity I lost my chat history , wud have posted so many here so u guy can learn from.

Btw, I think I have a flow line in one of them pages,
There, i gave exampl of how to keep a convo going with wit n fun,please look for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/7#45474746

Neighbour? Mmmmmm, he who uses double barrel gun to kill a chicken should be ready to eat it oooo.

I usually advise against home eating , but if u ain't my type that changes them @ d slightest will, go ahead .

But be very ready to take anything that comes out of it if u go about it wrongly , including her getting clingy.

I had this instance long time ago, was doing compound dish even though I told her I wasn't ready for gf drama n dat we gas keep it on the down low, u wud not imagine I brought home a new one, fine being, we had already started smooching in d ride, only for us to get home to do the deed, behold, there was my compound meal, coming for some share too!

Need I say she spoilt it for me? N till this very day, I haven't set my eyes on that new catch again!

R u that free with her now , do u think she wud oblige T or D?

My candid advise:
U shld know, this kinda meat might get stuck in ur throat, but the heck, stolen waters tastes sweeter , who wud give up this addventure ?
If u must, never ask her out, never use Luv language ! Don't say it, don't imply it, u r friends for benefits ( just getting down though, don't make her hair nor act a bf, if she tries to bring such legs after d deed, be swift to wiggle out)

2)
Take things subtly physical first : talk dirty on phone, wen u r talking dirty, switch n start moaning like some1 is twerkin on u . tune her up this way . when d heat is so on, she wud barge in n blow ur brains out!

After d deed, look surprised n say: wow, whatvif my gf had walked in on us?

Or ask her: did u just take advantage of my erect d1ck? cheesy

Or : U know u still have to impress me b4 we can be friends huh?

Whatever u do, always remember: he who kills a home chicken with double barrel shldvbe ready to eat it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:39pm On May 22, 2016
Deshannel:

Been following you and the goons for some weeks now and i feel the nees to join the gang. Like seriously i've learnt on my own as i hardly ask for advice but i believe i've learmt alot fro.you and this thread and now i believe i need more learning to do.

Goons? If that means eccentric, no qualms . if not, we might be demanding a heavy weight appology soon.

Uwc on board , we can't know it , all. Ur limit is another's take off point.

Tell us ur story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
HARDDON:

Ouch gee! U snuffed off the lil opening left.

Kindly dust urself up n forget her entire generation ! sad

But if I was the one, I wud immediately activate the jealousy move!
Luk for any of her friend that is more endowed than her n hook her up with all uve learnt here.

When she finds out that she is so into u n sees how u guys flow,, she wud try to contact u.

While @ it, meet other gurls...don't stop meeting them.

SENSE PILL 24 : Not Until u Meet that One meant for u, Ur heart is too Big for just one to carry, don't kill her , spread it in pieces.
Sadly I don't know her friends.... Otherwise I'd love to use the jealousy move. I'll go after new girls nevertheless. But sir, I'll be needing your help this time.
I don't belong to any association or organization in my school so my best bet of seeing a girl and striking a conversation is limited to night class, the cafeteria, during lectures, on the go, friends of friends and perhaps I should add at the ATM. I'm kind of lost as to how I'll approach them without making myself a sissy or acting too nice. I normally start with "hi" or "hello" but will like to ditch those lines. I'll be needing sample of what to say and hopefully from there, I can create my own lines. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Sadly I don't know her friends.... Otherwise I'd love to use the jealousy move. I'll go after new girls nevertheless. But sir, I'll be needing your help this time.
I don't belong to any association or organization in my school so my best bet of seeing a girl and striking a conversation is limited to night class, the cafeteria, during lectures, on the go, friends of friends and perhaps I should add at the ATM. I'm kind of lost as to how I'll approach them without making myself a sissy or acting too nice. I normally start with "hi" or "hello" but will like to ditch those lines. I'll be needing sample of what to say and hopefully from there, I can create my own lines. Thanks.

To be gud in this lane, u have to be a very gud detective also . unless ofcos u dont really fancy her.

Tot u said uve read all the pages? U should have discovered a lot on how to approach ladies, what to say, how to get their numbers , wen to place d first cal , what to say, how to take things physical( which we r on now)

page 1 - 3 i think hv ur answer.

All those places u mentioned, hv ample ladies! Cafeteria , night class , FoF n lecture halls r very intimate n perfect for a start up.
Grow from those to ATM n OTG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.