Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,965 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095089 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
which kind wahala b dis now? harddon said guys should stop asking girls out, and dis girl i met i few months ago has been giving me green lights to ask her out, and yeah i want her to be my girlfriend, what do you suggest guys?
cc harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youcanmakeit: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
which kind wahala b dis now? harddon said guys should stop asking girls out, and dis girl i met i few months ago has been giving me green lights to ask her out, and yeah i want her to be my girlfriend, what do you suggest guys?
cc harddon
bro, what works for harddon might not work for you..better do what you feel like doing.
One general traits n quality about REAL BAD BOYS n ALPHA MALE is that they do what they want to do, when they want to do it without caring about the outcome..
If you're scared you might get rejected if you ask her out, that means you have " fear of rejection issues "
I'm not scared of loosing any girl, so I can say n do what ever I want

Anybody who qoute me wrong on this is still a learner n a big pussy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
youcanmakeit:

bro, what works for harddon might not work for you..better do what you feel like doing.
One general traits n quality about REAL BAD BOYS n ALPHA MALE is that they do what they want to do, when they want to do it without caring about the outcome..
If you're scared you might get rejected if you ask her out, that means you have " fear of rejection issues "

Guy, you are the one that is a learner here. That guy does not understand the principle HARDDON is preaching here. There are so many ways you can get anything you want from a woman without asking her out. He has been preaching this, but you guys still don't get it. For a learner like that guy, once he asks the girl out, it is more like he is giving her his balls. And once that is gone, what remains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
cc harddon

I'm sure Harddon will not be happy with you for this. go back to page 0-50 and read again. This time around, slowly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
peerless0012:

Guy, you are the one that is a learner here. That guy does not understand the principle HARDDON is preaching here. There are so many ways you can get anything you want from a woman without asking her out. He has been preaching this, but you guys still don't get it. For a learner like that guy, once he asks the girl out, it is more like he is giving her his balls. And once that is gone, what remains.
His dick grin
peerless0012:

His dick
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
cc harddon

youcanmakeit:

peerless0012:
grin grin

Guys, guys, please calm down.

No need trading words.

Now back to the issue...

There are 2 major reason behind the "don't ask a girl out" principle.

1. It could kill attraction
2. You are likely to lose your balls.

Let me explain...

REASON 1:
You just met a girl, you guys start talking and you start using what you learnt from this thread on her.

Over the weeks, you notice she has started falling for you, showing you green lights.... boom you ask her out.

Congrats............. You just succeeded in killing the attraction cheesy

Reason is this: We don't value what we get easily. We only value what costs us something. The greater the cost, the more we value it.

The girl just started showing you green light and you jumped in and asked her out...... she has conquered you... You were easy to get.

All she had to do was show some green light (female power) and you came running like a dog (you bowed to her power).

She'll lose interest soon (that's if she even agrees... some girls will just start acting funny) and move to the new guy who is playing hard to get.

REASON NO 2.
She's your girlfriend... You'll do anything for your girl right?

So you start to please and grant every of her request. After all, you've gotten her wink

You've forgotten the reason she fell for you was cuz you were different from other guys... other guys were nice guys who did any and every of her wish. But you, you were a boss. You poked fun at her, bla bla bla.

One day you'll wake up to realise she has lost interest (in the nice guy you've become).. the game has change, you'll be the one chasing her now... you've lost your balls.

SO HERE'S THE THING...

1. If you must ask a girl out, make her chase you well, don't just ask her out immediately you notice the green lights.
2. When you start dating, don't let your guard down, don't make her feel comfortable, don't make her your "one and only". Surround yourself with girls - have other options.

There's a quote from Harddon that goes like "Don't give a girl a full seat in your life".

NOTE:

I said If you must...

If you can avoid asking her out, no need to ask her out. Just assume you guys are dating already.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
brandon180:

U meet a gal, aand ur head jst goes blank, u start saying tins u re nt suppose to say...wats d cause?

Adrenaline. Same feeling stage fright pelt u with. It is a good thing how you handle it n bring it under subjugation is what counts.

Men are coded with scripts of gravitating towards certain features in a lady. N when he comes across one that have most of the features he craves for, he can't but lose his senses n go drooling.
Hence you see him driving n gets carried away when a soft doll walk by....... He forgets his wify is sitting by n eyes-trace one @ a wedding.
He gets frozen, tongue tied n lose his sense n stands when he sits with one in a conference hall......
Nonetheless, these traits are for average guys .

Owing ( been in control) of your balls also entails been in control of your emotions n in effect, your life.

You have to learn how to retain your kul wen faced with such bull.

To help with that, see every lady for who they really r! Lil babies that need a lil care n attention.

I did have this line i usually recite to myself when i was growing in this lane:

" no matter how beautiful n endowned, one guy somewhere is treating her like a piece of rag. Blowing her like a SL@t"

"I have nothing to lose, she got all to gain( ball's superiority) "

" the only factor standing btw me n this new one, is my ability to say a Sleek HI. I got the magic wand"

" i could careless if she snubs, she Wud be missing out on d fun moments with me! "

" i am one of a kind. You only come across my type once in a life time! Miss this opportunity, miss me forever! "

Then in yours truly's randy days, when she starts twisting n twirling on jrod, he just smiles wen he remembers how he met her. The lil front she put up.....

These n some other lines n stuffs, helped me overcome going blank wen meeting a hawt one.

You need to walk on ur mind alot. N have ready fun lines to throw. You cant be wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
johnson232:

Brother u are very sensible
I really commend u for that
Someone u just met is already asking for card, that one na parasite na...
You did the right thing, forget about her...

One of the many ways they control and make guys fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lemken:
HARDON please i need your number we need to talk on whatsapp .. im passing tru a bitter experience

Mail: support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
@DavidTheGeek

Your Ability to Extrapolate is da.mn Def!

Posh! Very posh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
HARDDON:

One of the many ways they control and make guys fall in line.
Very true....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
HARDDON:
@DavidTheGeek
Your Ability to Extrapolate is da.mn Def!
Posh! Very posh
Thanks DON!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youcanmakeit: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
peerless0012:

I never say he must ask her out.. I said if he's scared to ask her out because he think he might get rejected, then he scared of rejection n that he is a huge problem.. Infant, that is the problem almost every dude in this thread might probably be suffering from..
There was a time in school the Governor of the state visited our university. Strictly Selected students where to meet with the VC and Governor. I happened to be among them because of my status in my department ..Before the meeting, we were briefly taught how to act, how to talk n what to talk in presence of the Governor n VC.. we were briefly lectured because the school does not want us to fuckup in presence of the Governor...That's because the Governor is in higher authority and has higher value than us..
My point is, if you're learning drills, techniques on how to attract girls, how to talk to girls n so on, you are indirectly saying girls are in higher authority n has more values than you

You are here to learn dating drills so girls will not reject you. What you don't know is that, the more you are learning drills n techniques so chicks will be interested in you or not reject you, the more you are subconsciously putting this girls on pedestal..
Because if you don't give a Bleep about a girl rejecting you, you wouldn't need to be here to learning drills..

Pls , don't get me wrong, we all learn everyday.. I'm not saying you should stop learning, My point is you should apply wisdom n common sense to what you're learning so you wouldn't be learning it the wrong way.. Because if you're learning it the wrong way and with the wrong MINDSET, you always keep coming back for more drill n you have to learn for a very very long time..

One more thing, I must say, I love what the OP (horddon) is doing... He really knows whatsup..Much respect to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

No need trading words.

Now back to the issue...

Let me explain...

REASON 1:
You just met a girl, you guys start talking and you start using what you learnt from this thread on her.

Over the weeks, you notice she has started falling for you, showing you green lights.... boom you ask her out.

Reason is this: We don't value what we get easily. We only value what costs us something. The greater the cost, the more we value it.

The girl just started showing you green light and you jumped in and asked her out...... she has conquered you... You were easy to get.

All she had to do was show some green light (female power) and you came running like a dog (you bowed to her power).

She'll lose interest soon (that's if she even agrees... some girls will just start acting funny) and move to the new guy who is playing hard to get.

REASON NO 2.

So you start to please and grant every of her request. After all, you've gotten her wink

You've forgotten the reason she fell for you was cuz you were different from other guys... other guys were nice guys who did any and every of her wish. But you, you were a boss. You poked fun at her, bla bla bla.

One day you'll wake up to realise she has lost interest (in the nice guy you've become).. the game has change, you'll be the one chasing her now... you've lost your balls.

SO HERE'S THE THING...

1. If you must ask a girl out, make her chase you well, don't just ask her out immediately you notice the green lights.
2. When you start dating, don't let your guard down, don't make her feel comfortable, don't make her your "one and only". Surround yourself with girls - have other options.

There's a quote from Harddon that goes like "Don't give a girl a full seat in your life".

NOTE:

I said If you must...

If you can avoid asking her out, no need to ask her out. Just assume you guys are dating already.
couldn't have said it better, you've given my brain a default setting
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
MFjones please mail me @ a******@gmail.com .. i can't access my nairaland mail at the moment
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

No need trading words.

Now back to the issue...

Let me explain...

REASON 1:

REASON NO 2.

SO HERE'S THE THING...

NOTE:

I said If you must...

If only they would listen. Almost 98% of the time, asking out works negatively. I deliberately played a new chick I was gaming through this same routine and guess what happened.....

She said she will give me an answer, after a couple weeks.....the answer was that she wasn't ready for a relationship and this was after she started behaving funny.

Reading chats and ignoring, missing my calls and not returning them, from being eager to hang-out to avoiding meet-ups.

See, guys.....once you ask a girl out officially, you have given her the power of yes and no.

That power is the control of the relationship, if she says no after saying yes at first, you start begging and asking her why before you know it, you sell yourself even more by trying to please and convince her.

...and believe me you don't wanna do that.

In fact, once you ask a gal out, she will likely see through you.....that you are just like other guys, nothing so different about you.

If you know the number of guys on a pretty gals queue pestering her with attention, willing to play nice and get her anything she wants, y'all will make greater effort to be different.

Only when you stand out and make yourself different from the pack chasing after her will you be at liberty to have her.

Okay, look at this...

I traveled to the East this weekend, sat together with this bespectacled, cute . young lady with an air of haughtiness about her. Not long after the bus moved, I engaged in conversation.In the end, number was exchanged...called her that evenong when I got home, she didn't pick....I didn't bother again and planned to delete the number as I have too many on my list....two days later, she called back and we spoke for over 35 minutes..her airtime.

What were we talking about? From the look of things, I will definitely bed her.

Next, at an event I went for during my travel, met two other different chicks....both done with school and working. Fine looking wenches, both are already responding to treatment and calling.

So my point is this, DOES IT MEAN THAT THESE GIRLS RESPONDING THIS WAY DON'T HAVE MEN IN THEIR LIVES ALREADY

HOW COME THEY'RE BEHAVING LIKE I'M THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THEIR LIVES IN A LONG TIME? LIKE I'M THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

Meanwhile there are guys who have been on their case, being good to them, asking them out, buying gifts and all.....yet, NOTHING.

If you know the answers to these questions, then you are good.

They are behaving this way because I'm new and my approach is different.

I spin fun lines, i yab them, I am bold with them, I tease them, I don't call them all the time, I always have exciting things to talk about and I haven't revealed any intentions towards them even though my lines are mixed with sexual innuendo.

The day I try to follow the normal route to play nice, romantic guy and maybe ask them out or other such shiiit, the drama will likely start.....they will start seeing me as regular.

Once a gal sees you finish this way, that there is nothing really different about you from other guys, e don busy. If you don't find a way to turn the tables around, you're done for and the worst thing you can do is to start chasing her when she's losing interest.

It's called DEMYSTIFICATION.

That which attracted her originally has been stripped away to reveal the REAL you. Playing nice and asking out are a NO-NO.

If you must ask her out whether you played the nice guy or played the mystical, attractive dude, be ready to collect the NO that comes with it and move on, don't worsen it by chasing.

If you are lucky and get a yes, strive to change your ways or the story will change sooner as well.

Asking out should be reserved for when things have progressed to a distant level (like she must have invested materially, emotionally, financially and especially sexually) and you're certain this gal has it more for you and maybe you plan to settle down with her.....even as at then, there's a way to go about it.

NOTE: My little Mr Nice Guy, Ask Her Out experiment failed....even after plenty wining and dining and pre-intimacy.

Learn, my guys, learn. You don't need to ask her out to enjoy her.

PEACE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Darch: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Boss Harddon, you said we shouldn't make our girls our one and only, that we should have other girls as well, what of in a case whereby my girl LOVES me fu..cking other girls as long as she approves of her. It turns her on. Like if I have a girl I admire, she wants me to tell her about the girl, cos she wants to be in the sex adventure with me. Then if she approves of the girl, which she has always done, then I can do anything I want with the girl, then when we are fu..cking, I'll be telling her all the naughty things I did with the girl and it turns her on so much to the point of excessive wetness. My question is, what else should I use to keep her in check?

By the way she ain't f..ucking no one else.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2017
...... cheesy and @magikalz comes through and drives the point home.

I love the experimenting part.

Once in a while it's good to pull the conventional nice moves to remind yourself why you shouldn't pull the conventional nice moves.

Thumbs up bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mixter(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Excellent experiment I must say. You nailed it with what you wrote up there @magikalz. The main point is , You don't need to get committed before you get all the goodies. The point of asking her out and been in a relationship is to get the goodies right?. Why not , get all the goodies and not be committed at the same time. Commitment comes with a lot of responsibility.
Harddon has really drilled guys here including me. Thanks once again .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2017
magikalz:

If only they would listen. Almost 98% of the time, asking out works negatively. I deliberately played a new chick I was gaming through this same routine and guess what happened.....

She said she will give me an answer, after a couple weeks.....the answer was that she wasn't ready for a relationship and this was after she started behaving funny.

Reading chats and ignoring, missing my calls and not returning them, from being eager to hang-out to avoiding meet-ups.

See, guys.....once you ask a girl out officially, you have given her the power of yes and no.

That power is the control of the relationship, if she says no after saying yes at first, you start begging and asking her why before you know it, you sell yourself even more by trying to please and convince her.

...and believe me you don't wanna do that.

In fact, once you ask a gal out, she will likely see through you.....that you are just like other guys, nothing so different about you.

If you know the number of guys on a pretty gals queue pestering her with attention, willing to play nice and get her anything she wants, y'all will make greater effort to be different.

Only when you stand out and make yourself different from the pack chasing after her will you be at liberty to have her.

Okay, look at this...

I traveled to the East this weekend, sat together with this bespectacled, cute . young lady with an air of haughtiness about her. Not long after the bus moved, I engaged in conversation.In the end, number was exchanged...called her that evenong when I got home, she didn't pick....I didn't bother again and planned to delete the number as I have too many on my list....two days later, she called back and we spoke for over 35 minutes..her airtime.

What were we talking about? From the look of things, I will definitely bed her.

Next, at an event I went for during my travel, met two other different chicks....both done with school and working. Fine looking wenches, both are already responding to treatment and calling.

So my point is this, DOES IT MEAN THAT THESE GIRLS RESPONDING THIS WAY DON'T HAVE MEN IN THEIR LIVES ALREADY

HOW COME THEY'RE BEHAVING LIKE I'M THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THEIR LIVES IN A LONG TIME? LIKE I'M THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

Meanwhile there are guys who have been on their case, being good to them, asking them out, buying gifts and all.....yet, NOTHING.

If you know the answers to these questions, then you are good.

They are behaving this way because I'm new and my approach is different.

I spin fun lines, i yab them, I am bold with them, I tease them, I don't call them all the time, I always have exciting things to talk about and I haven't revealed any intentions towards them even though my lines are mixed with sexual innuendo.

The day I try to follow the normal route to play nice, romantic guy and maybe ask them out or other such shiiit, the drama will likely start.....they will start seeing me as regular.

Once a gal sees you finish this way, that there is nothing really different about you from other guys, e don busy. If you don't find a way to turn the tables around, you're done for and the worst thing you can do is to start chasing her when she's losing interest.

It's called DEMYSTIFICATION.

That which attracted her originally has been stripped away to reveal the REAL you. Playing nice and asking out are a NO-NO.

If you must ask her out whether you played the nice guy or played the mystical, attractive dude, be ready to collect the NO that comes with it and move on, don't worsen it by chasing.

If you are lucky and get a yes, strive to change your ways or the story will change sooner as well.

Asking out should be reserved for when things have progressed to a distant level (like she must have invested materially, emotionally, financially and especially sexually) and you're certain this gal has it more for you and maybe you plan to settle down with her.....even as at then, there's a way to go about it.

NOTE: My little Mr Nice Guy, Ask Her Out experiment failed....even after plenty wining and dining and pre-intimacy.

Learn, my guys, learn. You don't need to ask her out to enjoy her.

PEACE.
shocked

Whoa!... Hold it there broderman, somebori pluezz call 911

Too much juice and swiss sauce from a fine mind. Osheyyyyy grin

Guess what!... As an adventurer​, I pulled same nice guy shit on one of em softties lately. Just as predicted, It turned out exactly how u extrapolated yours too. As they use to say nice guys are so predictable. Dare to be different! Yasss

It can never be over said, I could vividly remember how Harddon took out time to address this issh REAL BIG TIME on why you shouldn't or never ask em out for no fvcking reason. It reaps you off your balls mehn dammit!

To be sincere with you guys, if you thread in this part which Harddon has laid thus far, you would realize that it work like magic when applied in the right formula, believe you me... both with em softie and handling real life options and subjects. As there is this Aura of confidence that comes with the fact that you have been wired for whatever situation you find yourself.

Most importantly guys, for those who ain't working yet. Please ,get some money making skills as a rule of thumb of being balanced in life and luv.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Healthblog123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
How to Approach a Girl For The First Time And Win her Over
Do you want to talk to a girl you don’t know? Here are few sure fire ways on how to approach a girl that will definitely help you make a great first impression.
Many guys find it difficult approaching a lady which I will say shouldn’t be. Most guys approach ladies but with the wrong methodology and this is why they get a NO for an answer.
There are certain things to put in place via observation and study of the lady in question. Walking up to a girl you’ve never spoken to before is like taking a dip in icy water.
It makes you nervous. Your heart starts beating faster than you can count. And your stomach inches closer to your tongue with each step you take.
But as a guy, knowing how to approach a girl is one of the most important things to know in the dating world.
Now I’m not going to make this any more difficult than you already assume it to be. Yes, talking to a girl who’s a stranger is not easy. But then again, if you know just how to do it without appearing like you’re picking her up, you’ll realize just how easy the whole game can be.
How to approach a girl you don’t know Forget pick up lines, forget bumping into her, and every other *smart* move you’ve heard.
I’ll teach you to keep it simple, and help you win her heart even before you say‘hello’. Here’s the only tip that matters and you need to remember it for the rest of your dating life. Always let the girl know you want to talk to her before you even talk to her. Don’t make the mistake of approaching a girl out of the blue and asking her out. It almost always never works, unless you’re a smooth talker with the gift of gab.
If you’re a regular joe who wants to turn into a chick magnet, just follow these steps and you’ll win her attention before you finish your drink!
1. Getting her attention :
You need to let the girl know you’re going to approach her. So warm her up to that idea to begin with by using these steps.
I) Glance at her.
Look at her now and then just to let her know that you’re trying to catch her attention. Be sneaky and discreet, and always look away just as soon as she catches your eye. You’ll arouse her curiosity and that’ll force her to look at you now and then to see if you’re still watching her.
II) The eye contact.
Each time she looks at you, look at her and immediately look away sheepishly. Continue to look at her now and then, and once in a while, lock your gaze at her for a small fraction of a second and look away again. By doing this, you’re already building the sexual attraction. But if she doesn’t reciprocate here, she’s probably not interested in you.
III) Appear awkward.
If you’re with your friends, look at her now and then, but appear like your distracted and not able to focus on the conversation you’re having with your friends. By doing that, you’re making her see that she’s on your mind and you’re too distracted to focus on your friends. That’s subtle flattery!
IV) Smile at her.
Exchange eye contact now and then, one or two times every minute and no more than that, and when you feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile from the corner of your lip for a second, and let her notice your smile.
Don’t give her a big grin though, a malicious big grin at this stage will scare any girl away.
These moves are all about building the connection and letting her know you’re interested in her. And at the same time, it’ll also help you understand if she too is really interested in you. If she responds to your gestures similarly, it’s a sign that she’s interested in talking to you too. But if she starts ignoring you at any point here, she’s probably not interested in you and you need to make your luck somewhere else.
2. How to start talking to the girl
Now that you’ve built the attraction and the chemistry, all you need to do is walk up to her and say something. Use these tips to approach her and start the right conversation.
V) Waiting for the moment.
Sometimes, all you need to do is wait for the girl to give you a chance to talk to her. If she’s really interested in you and wants to talk to you, she’d create enough opportunities for you to walk up to her. She could do this by walking to the ladies room alone, stepping away from her friends by answering a phone call, or even by just smiling at you and leaving the place.
It’s always easier to talk to a girl when she’s by herself. There are no distractions from her friends or awkward moments because she’s already expecting you to approach her. [Read: Things you can say to a girl while talking to her for the first time]
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Darch:
Boss Harddon, you said we shouldn't make our girls our one and only, that we should have other girls as well, what of in a case whereby my girl LOVES me fu..cking other girls as long as she approves of her. It turns her on. Like if I have a girl I admire, she wants me to tell her about the girl, cos she wants to be in the sex adventure with me. Then if she approves of the girl, which she has always done, then I can do anything I want with the girl, then when we are fu..cking, I'll be telling her all the naughty things I did with the girl and it turns her on so much to the point of excessive wetness. My question is, what else should I use to keep her in check?

By the way she ain't f..ucking no one else.

shocked shocked shocked is this another flavour of opened relationship?

So you wano keep her in check while you are exploring and having a mega fun time huh? Selfish u r, no chill you got! cheesy

The thing with this terrain is, once u set the ball rolling, you can't control how it rolls, where it rolls and with whom it rolls.
If you can, so can she and this time around with no remorse nor regrets.
That is the thing with open "r n r".

What else you should use to keep her in check?

Put a freaking Ring on it! grin cheesy grin
It is not everyday you come across a lady that is willing to share her jrod and even go listening to your bleeping tales about the s3xcapades while remaining faithful. Dah Heck?!

Get off my face mehn you snazzy lucky son of a freaking p0RN! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Healthblog123:
How to Approach a Girl For The First Time And Win her Over
Do you want to talk to a girl you don’t know? Here are few sure fire ways on how to approach a girl that will definitely help you make a great first impression.
Many guys find it difficult approaching a lady which I will say shouldn’t be. Most guys approach ladies but with the wrong methodology and this is why they get a NO for an answer.
There are certain things to put in place via observation and study of the lady in question. Walking up to a girl you’ve never spoken to before is like taking a dip in icy water.
It makes you nervous. Your heart starts beating faster than you can count. And your stomach inches closer to your tongue with each step you take.
But as a guy, knowing how to approach a girl is one of the most important things to know in the dating world.
Now I’m not going to make this any more difficult than you already assume it to be. Yes, talking to a girl who’s a stranger is not easy. But then again, if you know just how to do it without appearing like you’re picking her up, you’ll realize just how easy the whole game can be.
How to approach a girl you don’t know Forget pick up lines, forget bumping into her, and every other *smart* move you’ve heard.
I’ll teach you to keep it simple, and help you win her heart even before you say‘hello’. Here’s the only tip that matters and you need to remember it for the rest of your dating life. Always let the girl know you want to talk to her before you even talk to her. Don’t make the mistake of approaching a girl out of the blue and asking her out. It almost always never works, unless you’re a smooth talker with the gift of gab.
If you’re a regular joe who wants to turn into a chick magnet, just follow these steps and you’ll win her attention before you finish your drink!
1. Getting her attention :
You need to let the girl know you’re going to approach her. So warm her up to that idea to begin with by using these steps.
I) Glance at her.
Look at her now and then just to let her know that you’re trying to catch her attention. Be sneaky and discreet, and always look away just as soon as she catches your eye. You’ll arouse her curiosity and that’ll force her to look at you now and then to see if you’re still watching her.
II) The eye contact.
Each time she looks at you, look at her and immediately look away sheepishly. Continue to look at her now and then, and once in a while, lock your gaze at her for a small fraction of a second and look away again. By doing this, you’re already building the sexual attraction. But if she doesn’t reciprocate here, she’s probably not interested in you.
III) Appear awkward.
If you’re with your friends, look at her now and then, but appear like your distracted and not able to focus on the conversation you’re having with your friends. By doing that, you’re making her see that she’s on your mind and you’re too distracted to focus on your friends. That’s subtle flattery!
IV) Smile at her.
Exchange eye contact now and then, one or two times every minute and no more than that, and when you feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile from the corner of your lip for a second, and let her notice your smile.
Don’t give her a big grin though, a malicious big grin at this stage will scare any girl away.
These moves are all about building the connection and letting her know you’re interested in her. And at the same time, it’ll also help you understand if she too is really interested in you. If she responds to your gestures similarly, it’s a sign that she’s interested in talking to you too. But if she starts ignoring you at any point here, she’s probably not interested in you and you need to make your luck somewhere else.
2. How to start talking to the girl
Now that you’ve built the attraction and the chemistry, all you need to do is walk up to her and say something. Use these tips to approach her and start the right conversation.
V) Waiting for the moment.
Sometimes, all you need to do is wait for the girl to give you a chance to talk to her. If she’s really interested in you and wants to talk to you, she’d create enough opportunities for you to walk up to her. She could do this by walking to the ladies room alone, stepping away from her friends by answering a phone call, or even by just smiling at you and leaving the place.
It’s always easier to talk to a girl when she’s by herself. There are no distractions from her friends or awkward moments because she’s already expecting you to approach her. [Read: Things you can say to a girl while talking to her for the first time]
Hahahahaha OH LAWD!!!

Nice one bro...

This tips will work wonders when approaching a 3-year-old girl.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Darch: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked is this another flavour of opened relationship?

So you wano keep her in check while you are exploring and having a mega fun time huh? Selfish u r, no chill you got! cheesy

The thing with this terrain is, once u set the ball rolling, you can't control how it rolls, where it rolls and with whom it rolls.
If you can, so can she and this time around with no remorse nor regrets.
That is the thing with open "r n r".

What else you should use to keep her in check?

Put a freaking Ring on it! grin cheesy grin
It is not everyday you come across a lady that is willing to share her jrod and even go listening to your bleeping tales about the s3xcapades while remaining faithful. Dah Heck?!

Get off my face mehn you snazzy lucky son of a freaking p0RN! cheesy

Hahaha, no its not an open relationship. I and my girlfriend are so freaky. We both discovered her desire for my sexcapades as we learnt about each other. The only rule is that I shouldn't develop feelings/love for any of them. If I begin to talk about them in a particular way, she gets jealous and says I should stop seeing the said lady.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Darch:

Hahaha, no its not an open relationship. I and my girlfriend are so freaky. We both discovered her desire for my sexcapades as we learnt about each other. The only rule is that I shouldn't develop feelings/love for any of them. If I begin to talk about them in a particular way, she gets jealous and says I should stop seeing the said lady.

Kungaga tuangaga! cheesy

The part I don't get here is, you and her discovered her desire for your sexcapades!... What da heck! shocked

What kinda breed is she btw ...

But hey, keep your emotions in check and guard your heart diligently. You may never know her true intentions in this lane.

Just kip kip FlowinG and GlowinG.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS A THREAD FOR WEAK AS MEN AND ONCE AGAIN, NÎGGAS WITHOUT GAME OR WOMEN SKILLS. #NONSNESE!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Darch: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mkbryants:

Kungaga tuangaga! cheesy

The part I don't get here is, you and her discovered her desire for your sexcapades!... What da heck! shocked

What kinda breed is she btw ...

But hey, keep your emotions in check and guard your heart diligently. You may never know her true intentions in this lane.

Just kip kip FlowinG and GlowinG.

Lol! Okay it's like this. She loves hearing about the girls I f..ucked in the past, all the details. There's this very good friend of mine, beautiful and all that whom I decided not to f.uck despite the sexual chemistry, I just decided not to go sexual with the girl. My babe learnt about her and told me she hates her, then she said something that surprised me... f.uck her and dump her!

Even though she hates this girl, she wants me to f.uck her but then to leave her after that, perhaps when she's wanting more. I guess that's a sort of punishment for this lady from my girl. Mehn women logic can be confusing atimes..

So I refused banging this particular girl but other ones I go after she knows about it, then when we get down to business I gist her...mehn let me stop here cos I'm starting to remember some wild stuff here.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Darch:

Lol! Okay it's like this. She loves hearing about the girls I f..ucked in the past, all the details. There's this very good friend of mine, beautiful and all that whom I decided not to f.uck despite the sexual chemistry, I just decided not to go sexual with the girl. My babe learnt about her and told me she hates her, then she said something that surprised me... f.uck her and dump her!

Even though she hates this girl, she wants me to f.uck her but then to leave her after that, perhaps when she's wanting more. I guess that's a sort of punishment for this lady from my girl. Mehn women logic can be confusing atimes..

So I refused banging this particular girl but other ones I go after she knows about it, then when we get down to business I gist her...mehn let me stop here cos I'm starting to remember some wild stuff here.

Loling... That your Charlie must be RARE tbh. grin

For the record, women have always wanted a man other women drools over, as it would interest you that this has been one of the technique I have been using to keep some of em' at Bay. Letting em' know you have other women in your life who are way off their leagues. It turns some of em' on and wanting to dive into that challenge of being the first on your list cheesy

All the best CUZ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
joeeee240:
HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS A THREAD FOR WEAK AS MEN AND ONCE AGAIN, NÎGGAS WITHOUT GAME OR WOMEN SKILLS. #NONSNESE!

I wanted to let this pass,but the other man in me said NO!... Not again angry

When maestro Jesus said it was finished on the cross....BOY he was actually referring to your senses. undecided

Which reminds me of that story of an Assistant Pastor, who is always finding faults in the Presiding Pastor's message, until he was once given an opportunity to preach on a faithful day. Hell was let loose grin

Besides, someone that cannot construct a simple sentence without baroque blunder and failed dictions is that one fit to breath grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
joeeee240:
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olaboy1: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

No need trading words.

Now back to the issue...

Let me explain...

REASON 1:

REASON NO 2.

SO HERE'S THE THING...

NOTE:

I said If you must...

Thanks for breaking it down once more for the guys. Assumption is a big weapon in human relations, for example if I stretch out my hand to shake you, then I'm assuming that you would stretch out your hands also and do same and in most cases that's what happens. Now if I ask to shake your hands then it's possible you immediately logically start to process the hand shake in your brain and make a choosing to shake or not. Same thing when you approach girls...assumption assumption assumption all the way.

You don't have to officially ask a girl out before you f..k her, down the line she should be the one asking you what are WE, until that golden question is asked keep "asking" game to yourself.

Also I need to add that no matter how tight your game is if you don't make yourself an attractive and financially successful man, many women are going to make you a back up plan.

Hit the gym, find some little money to set up a small biz that can help you improve your wardrobe.

As for the guy that teased a girl and she blocked you, it's her way of reacting to your frame control over her. Her bubble was bursted, her little female privilege cubicle was rattled, and the best way to deal with this is by showing no reactions to her reaction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eldav(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.