Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095052 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dudesexy111: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
some girl can be so annoying i swear....i just meet this girl like that on facebook and collected her number but when i text this girl on whatapp takes her while before replying my message even when reads she is online.if i even i want t apply drills with her shebi she will reply my mesaage on time becuse sometime when girls dont reply message on time it kills the vibe of make the chating lively.......i just tire
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by afamjb: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Mylestone:

u n all dem guys shud check ma signature...u will gt d gal down
if I say S" you C" another man say AM omo na you Sabi...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mkbryants:

I wanted to let this pass,but the other man in me said NO!... Not again angry

When maestro Jesus said it was finished on the cross....BOY he was actually referring to your senses. undecided

Which reminds me of that story of an Assistant Pastor, who is always finding faults in the Presiding Pastor's message, until he was once given an opportunity to preach on a faithful day. Hell was let loose grin

Besides, someone that cannot construct a simple sentence without baroque blunder and failed dictions is that one fit to breath grin

shocked shocked OUCH!

never knew you were home with life splitting adjectives! grin

however, silence is golden to such gibberish from a muddled mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monkytail(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
HARDDON:

Mail request to : support@datingdrill.com

Bro I have done that but I'm still awaiting for the response.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good Evening guys, you are in the right place to know the scope on how to get that your dream girl/woman..

BTW, There is a guy called Charles Nnaji who wrote books of ultimate seduction guild for Nigerian guys and he packaged them in a pdf form, the name of the books are called bang rule and advanced bang rule.....

There are two types of guys in this world, the doers and the ones who don't have the nerve to do anything, if you want to be among the doer guys and desire to effortlessly make any girl/woman get interested in u and make her whatever u want, then bang rule and advanced bang rule books written by Charles Nnaji are the right books for you. call or whatsapp me on +2347062435594 if u are interested in these books and u will have them with a token amount. Bless
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by afamjb: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2017
lakesidepapa:
Good Evening guys, you are in the right place to know the scope on how to get that your dream girl/woman..

BTW, There is a guy called Charles Nnaji who wrote books of ultimate seduction guild for Nigerian guys and he packaged them in a pdf form, the name of the books are called bang rule and advanced bang rule.....

There are two types of guys in this world, the doers and the ones who don't have the nerve to do anything, if you want to be among the doer guys and desire to effortlessly make any girl/woman get interested in u and make her whatever u want, then bang rule and advanced bang rule books written by Charles Nnaji are the right books for you. call or whatsapp me on +2347062435594 if u are interested in these books and u will have them with a token amount. Bless
guy y?? Na so e take hold you??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by maestromicky(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

angry angry

The only reason i'm not e-whooping your head with broken bottles is you said you want to master the drills on her.

I'll take that as: you're a novice who wants to learn.

Let me state this clearly to you.....

Your line sucks.

It's lame.

It's wack.

angry angry

Were you trying to be funny or what? Cuz i don't know what you expected her to reply you with!

It's been a while you guys talked.

Whatever effect you may have had on her has (probably) gone stale.

Attraction actually expires.

Your first message should have been a FUNNY teasing compliment on her profile picture.

YOU: @dp *In-love Emoji*
YOU: Hold on let me get my dictionary so i can find the perfect grammar to ask you out.

cheesy cheesy

For a girl who once liked you, she'll be happy to see that you might be interested in her.

Later in the chat you can then throw a challenge at her.

You better read the thread from beginning.

You need to learn how to balance cocky lines with funny lines.

It's called "cocky AND funny" not "cocky OR funny".

Meaning if you throw a cocky line, you MUST balance it by being funny.

Continue the chat by ignoring her question - "meaning?".

Ask her how she's doing. What has she being up to lately. etc.

Read the thread from beginning. Digest the drills. Then practice.

Till then, avoid unnecessary lines.

Bro i learnt my mistake and she is game back... I think i would love to take things to the romance level... Buh step by step
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
guys in the house... I apologize for taking my game to the field without acknowledging the strikers on here grin. i'm in a serious dilemma right now. ok. here is how my story goes

we happen to be students who recently got deployed in a secondary school for teaching practice. i was lucky to be blessed with a pretty girl in the same class with me. i didnt waste time in bringing my "A" game to the fray. i was cocky, funny, sent less and above all, confident in executing my game. the pretty girl in question found my game rude at first but subsequently got used to it without much ado. she calls, texts and even blows me kisses over the phone and i was becoming the envy of other teachers who hitherto have been coveting this pretty girl. this is where my problem is coming from now. im not always myself when a girl brings on her own game. girls are generally good at playing the jealousy trick more than anything we guys can pull. now this girl has brought in her own game into the fray. shes playing the jealousy trick and from the look of things. im completely lost on what to do. she no longer talks to me, she replies rudely should i ask her any little question. she now forces herself to attach to some other guy in the same class with us. i feel so alone and clueless as regards what to do. its looking like we are keeping malice. a malice whose roots remain untraceable. she now spends longer time with this other and forcing some laughter over conversations with the guy. trust me i know when someone is faking a laugh to spite another. some would advice i let her be and "send less". ive tried but mr Harddon, i must confess that it has not been easy for your boy. what do i do sir?

cc:
davidthegeek
harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
LieDetector:
guys in the house... I apologize for taking my game to the field without acknowledging the strikers on here grin. i'm in a serious dilemma right now. ok. here is how my story goes

we happen to be students who recently got deployed in a secondary school for teaching practice. i was lucky to be blessed with a pretty girl in the same class with me. i didnt waste time in bringing my "A" game to the fray. i was cocky, funny, sent less and above all, confident in executing my game. the pretty girl in question found my game rude at first but subsequently got used to it without much ado. she calls, texts and even blows me kisses over the phone and i was becoming the envy of other teachers who hitherto have been coveting this pretty girl. this is where my problem is coming from now. im not always myself when a girl brings on her own game. girls are generally good at playing the jealousy trick more than anything we guys can pull. now this girl has brought in her own game into the fray. shes playing the jealousy trick and from the look of things. im completely lost on what to do. she no longer talks to me, she replies rudely should i ask her any little question. she now forces herself to attach to some other guy in the same class with us. i feel so alone and clueless as regards what to do. its looking like we are keeping malice. a malice whose roots remain untraceable. she now spends longer time with this other and forcing some laughter over conversations with the guy. trust me i know when someone is faking a laugh to spite another. some would advice i let her be and "send less". ive tried but mr Harddon, i must confess that it has not been easy for your boy. what do i do sir?

cc:
davidthegeek
harddon
Is she d only pretty gal in d skul?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
brandon180:

Is she d only pretty gal in d skul?
she isnt. the other pretty one is her besty
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
LieDetector:

cc:
davidthegeek
harddon
lols,who told u they played beta jealous card than us?

Bro your case is very easy,with ur position,u have da upper hand. cheesy cheesy.

When ever u saw her trying her lily pranks,plaster dat menecing smile on ur face and bounce by.

When in class,make da other gals laugh.get close to another hot gal or if they is no any,

then look for dat one she spite da most in class and drill her. cheesy

when they summit assignment,call dat one she hate to help u package da books to ur office and please don't forget dat smile always cheesy cheesy

she would soon return to her sense

but i hate teacher student relationship.anything bad can cast ur respect to da drain. sad

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2017
LieDetector:
then you av got game, turn the jealousy table around by drilling her bestie. she will be forced to come back to you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2017
LieDetector:
Well use d jealousy technique, go for her besty, and totally ignore her, when she sees that u have totally forgotten her..and nw spend time with her besty, and she will come running back to u..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
@Adasun i think he meant teacher-teacher relationship not student-teacher relationship, he's a student teacher on teaching practice....

That aside, @LieDetector you have just a week and two days left, so u gotta up ur game if u still interested in gaming her, u see almost same thing happened to me but u know what?, 'send less'....yes u heard me right this chick wanted to do same thing but i ignored her fully and went for other girls, i didnt greet her or answer her greetings if she greeted a group of teachers i sit with.
I made sure i went almost intimate with other girls, when she saw i didnt give a Bleep about her she came around, but still dont give her enough attention, allow her crave ur attention.... this is what she wants to do to you, to have u craving her attention and come begging for it but you have to beat her to it

dont quote my post just mention me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
gurus I hail y'all
av got prbs guys nd I nid solutions
make una no mind my grammatical blunders
there is a girl that stay close to my aos like 25metres sa..the gal get packagin, fine sa..I like the gal make I no lie.. we v never talked to each other nt because am shy, but she doesn't stay at home like that nd forming too much nd maybe nt in perfect situation to throw a convo..so I got her number from facebook nd we chatted nd to my surprise she was acting as if she was expectin me, she said she wanted to knw the person she was chattin with tho av told her that am her neighbour (nt upto 5 mins she showed up nd I was like *wtf* is she pretending? does she like me?) nd to my surprise she said I will be comin to ya side to play if I don't follow my mum to shop..for my mind (God Don catch una niyen)...after jokin for like 2mins nd she left ..So we bcame friends like that..
SIRs Süd I kwantinu?..- nid hlp o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
oderinde151:
gurus I hail y'all
av got prbs guys nd I nid solutions
make una no mind my grammatical blunders
there is a girl that stay close to my aos like 25metres sa..the gal get packagin, fine sa..I like the gal make I no lie.. we v never talked to each other nt because am shy, but she doesn't stay at home like that nd forming too much nd maybe nt in perfect situation to throw a convo..so I got her number from facebook nd we chatted nd to my surprise she was acting as if she was expectin me, she said she wanted to knw the person she was chattin with tho av told her that am her neighbour (nt upto 5 mins she showed up nd I was like *wtf* is she pretending? does she like me?) nd to my surprise she said I will be comin to ya side to play if I don't follow my mum to shop..for my mind (God Don catch una niyen)...after jokin for like 2mins nd she left ..So we bcame friends like that..
Lol...Which help do u need?
Are u afraid of her? I dont knw why u had to get her number through facebook when u could have approached her one on one & collect her number...U sound fearful & if u continue like this, u will be swapping positions....
By the way how old is d girl in question & u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
johnson232:

Are u afraid of her? I dont knw why u had to get her number through facebook when u could have approached her one on one & collect her number...U sound fearful & if u continue like this, u will be swapping positions....
18 years...
she want to friendzone me nii grin
bros I wantu date the girl nii..
she told me that she had been duping guys dat comes her wa(why did she say that?) am confused about this and also she is nt ready for any relationship for now(because her ex dis something bad)
and she doesn't message neither call, all she says is ma binu( am sorry)..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
johnson232:

18 years...
she want to friendzone me nii grin
bros I wantu date the girl nii..
she told me that she had been duping guys dat comes her wa(why did she say that?) am confused about this and also she is nt ready for any relationship for now(because her ex did something bad)
and she doesn't message neither call, all she says is ma binu( am sorry)..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
HARDDON
i commented on a girl's lips and she was like
she:would you like to kiss it.
me:nope..u wont be able to handle d pleasure..and besides my lips aint dat cheap, u re gon av to work for it..
and then i walked away..i jst feel like i shoul have come up with something better..i mean even if i left her stunned..
so incase a gal asks me this kind of question again..pls drop possible fun replies..tanx.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2017
@iLegendd

NLand mail is a circus.
We got some forms of control and lid on here :

support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2017
brandon180:

HARDDON
me:nope..u wont be able to handle d pleasure..and besides my lips aint dat cheap, u re gon av to work for it..
and then i walked away..i jst feel like i shoul have come up with something better..i mean even if i left her stunned..
so incase a gal asks me this kind of question again..pls drop possible fun replies..tanx.
oga you did a good job...

Rome wasn't built in a day... Don't just wait for hardon for everything....

With the little sand he gave you turn in into a mansion

Well... You can say

Me kiss your lips?... if my wives catch you ehn... Then smile

Or how much will you pay for my service....

Say something funky.... With confidence

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:18am On Oct 12, 2017
brandon180:

HARDDON

She: would you like to kiss it?
Me: agrh, i doubt you even know how to use them!
She: ofcos i do!
Me: nah, i don't bliv u. Your lips luk like that of a lil virgin.
She: hahaha, me virgin?
Me: so you are not? 9th wonders of the world! shocked shocked
She: brahahaha
Me: stop laughing so hard jor, they'd think I'm fingering you.
Aiit, let's prove it. No not with my lips. If you were to kiss me passionately now, put ur hands around my neck, close your eyes, part your lips and show me how u'd do it. But don't kiss me oooo.

( if she falls for it n really carry out the instruction, when her eyes are closed with parted lips, Plant a full kiss on it confidently. Make it sensual, make it sleek, make it good! If she gets into it and really tries to impress u by deep kissing, be first to break away n start panting for breath saying, "OMG, OMG, babe u wano suffocate me" then burst out laughing! ) grin cheesy

Yas!!!! Ofcos we Wud luv to kiss her but only average guys would blur that out literally. Guys like us Wud turn it around on her n kiss her in an attractive, suspense way.

The idea is to kiss her but bait her like she don't know how to, dare her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Aiit, let's prove it. No not with my lips. If you were to kiss me passionately now, put ur hands around my neck, close your eyes, part your lips and show me how u'd do it. But don't kiss me oooo.

( if she falls for it n really carry out the instruction, when her eyes are closed with parted lips, Plant a full kiss on it confidently. Make it sensual, make it sleek, make it good! If she gets into it and really tries to impress u by deep kissing, be first to break away n start panting for breath saying, "OMG, OMG, babe u wano suffocate me" then burst out laughing! ) grin cheesy

Yas!!!! Ofcos we Wud luv to kiss her but only average guys would blur that out literally. Guys like us Wud turn it around on her n kiss her in an attractive, suspense way.

bros av got a prb
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Tanx mate i will use dis sample to try and create more fun responses....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
HARDDON:
@iLegendd

NLand mail is a circus.

support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
HARDDON:
@iLegendd

NLand mail is a circus.

support@datingdrill.com
there is a girl that stay close to my aos like 25metres sa..the gal
get packagin, fine sa..I like the gal make I no lie.. we v never
talked to each other nt because am shy, but she doesn't stay at
home like that nd forming too much nd maybe nt in perfect
situation to throw a convo..so I got her number from facebook
nd we chatted nd to my surprise she was acting as if she was
expectin me, she said she wanted to knw the person she was
chattin with tho av told her that am her neighbour (nt upto 5 mins
she showed up nd I was like *wtf* is she pretending? does she
like me?) nd to my surprise she said I will be comin to ya side to
play if I don't follow my mum to shop..for my mind (God Don
catch una niyen)...after jokin for like 2mins nd she left ..So we
bcame friends like that..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, so I gat this girl, we were into fwb then later on, things gat pretty serious and well the stage we are at now has no name(lolz). We are not dating but we can't sleep with other people, and we hang out alot and do alot of things together, but we ain't dating.. This brings me to my reason for writing this..
... Before we decided to get serious, she had a confession and told me that she slept with a guy, some days after we first had sex. I am d first person to go there. Her excuse was that her v.card(virginity) was everything to her, and after we did it, she felt I was a fvckboy and that I was never coming back,so it depressed her and made her feel small. That's why she did it with that guy. I also had my own lil escapades but none was serious for me, so after all our confessions, we decided to be exclusive.
...my problem is that she is always trying to make me jealous, and not in a kinda cute way, but in a very childish annoying way. It really really pisses me off. It doesn't make me jealous, but rather angry. She can be like.. "I'm going man-shopping".. Or she will be scrolling through pictures of guys on fbk and be like "I want this guy,how can I get his number", and she does this around me, and makes sure that I hear it. She doesn't even follow through with it sef... It's just annoying..
.. The next one is the stupid mind games she plays.. She'll be like"I understand it when guys cheat, it's not easy, there are so many fine girls, if I were a guy I'd cheat too," but this girl would be angry when a girl passes and calls me "honey, how re u? ".. She ll also get angry when I say a girl is fine or when a girl visits me, she'll be calling d girl bitchhhh(behind her back of course)... Also she'll be like "I don't like the idea of dates, just two people sitting down and talking to each other and eating, I can eat in my room"(ive never taken her out though)..
.. Look, when I tried to define us, she was like "dating would make it so boring and maybe hard, let's just continue with what we have"... And d next day after an argument she was like.. "Define us, what are we".. Gadddd, very frustrating girl. I just don't know how I fell for her.
Oh and also, she has this thing about who will say "I love you" first.. She once said it when we were "doing" it.. And I was like "huh? "..she just formed moaning and I left it.
From this I wrote here, you can maybe judge that she is a small girl.. (Yea, 19yrs).I'm 2 years older than her though..she is cool though otherwise, and doesn't ask for money, also very intelligent.
Magikalz.. Davidthegeek, harddon.. And others. Una advice is needed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by banjicom(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
magikalz:

If only they would listen. Almost 98% of the time, asking out works negatively. I deliberately played a new chick I was gaming through this same routine and guess what happened.....

She said she will give me an answer, after a couple weeks.....the answer was that she wasn't ready for a relationship and this was after she started behaving funny.

Reading chats and ignoring, missing my calls and not returning them, from being eager to hang-out to avoiding meet-ups.

See, guys.....once you ask a girl out officially, you have given her the power of yes and no.

That power is the control of the relationship, if she says no after saying yes at first, you start begging and asking her why before you know it, you sell yourself even more by trying to please and convince her.

...and believe me you don't wanna do that.

In fact, once you ask a gal out, she will likely see through you.....that you are just like other guys, nothing so different about you.

If you know the number of guys on a pretty gals queue pestering her with attention, willing to play nice and get her anything she wants, y'all will make greater effort to be different.

Only when you stand out and make yourself different from the pack chasing after her will you be at liberty to have her.

Okay, look at this...

I traveled to the East this weekend, sat together with this bespectacled, cute . young lady with an air of haughtiness about her. Not long after the bus moved, I engaged in conversation.In the end, number was exchanged...called her that evenong when I got home, she didn't pick....I didn't bother again and planned to delete the number as I have too many on my list....two days later, she called back and we spoke for over 35 minutes..her airtime.

What were we talking about? From the look of things, I will definitely bed her.

Next, at an event I went for during my travel, met two other different chicks....both done with school and working. Fine looking wenches, both are already responding to treatment and calling.

So my point is this, DOES IT MEAN THAT THESE GIRLS RESPONDING THIS WAY DON'T HAVE MEN IN THEIR LIVES ALREADY

HOW COME THEY'RE BEHAVING LIKE I'M THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THEIR LIVES IN A LONG TIME? LIKE I'M THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

Meanwhile there are guys who have been on their case, being good to them, asking them out, buying gifts and all.....yet, NOTHING.

If you know the answers to these questions, then you are good.

They are behaving this way because I'm new and my approach is different.

I spin fun lines, i yab them, I am bold with them, I tease them, I don't call them all the time, I always have exciting things to talk about and I haven't revealed any intentions towards them even though my lines are mixed with sexual innuendo.

The day I try to follow the normal route to play nice, romantic guy and maybe ask them out or other such shiiit, the drama will likely start.....they will start seeing me as regular.

Once a gal sees you finish this way, that there is nothing really different about you from other guys, e don busy. If you don't find a way to turn the tables around, you're done for and the worst thing you can do is to start chasing her when she's losing interest.

It's called DEMYSTIFICATION.

That which attracted her originally has been stripped away to reveal the REAL you. Playing nice and asking out are a NO-NO.

If you must ask her out whether you played the nice guy or played the mystical, attractive dude, be ready to collect the NO that comes with it and move on, don't worsen it by chasing.

If you are lucky and get a yes, strive to change your ways or the story will change sooner as well.

Asking out should be reserved for when things have progressed to a distant level (like she must have invested materially, emotionally, financially and especially sexually) and you're certain this gal has it more for you and maybe you plan to settle down with her.....even as at then, there's a way to go about it.

NOTE: My little Mr Nice Guy, Ask Her Out experiment failed....even after plenty wining and dining and pre-intimacy.

Learn, my guys, learn. You don't need to ask her out to enjoy her.

PEACE.

bro you are the best thanks for sharing your experiance with us. Which advice do you have for inexperience guys like us that have already ask a girl out and she has accepted by saying yes. The relationship IS already becoming boring and am afraid i will Start losing control soon ..... i have been very nice to her and am the one Calling her everyday too.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
fayded:
Hey guys, so I gat this girl, we were into fwb then later on, things gat pretty serious and well the stage we are at now has no name(lolz). We are not dating but we can't sleep with other people, and we hang out alot and do alot of things together, but we ain't dating.. This brings me to my reason for writing this..
... Before we decided to get serious, she had a confession and told me that she slept with a guy, some days after we first had sex. I am d first person to go there. Her excuse was that her v.card(virginity) was everything to her, and after we did it, she felt I was a fvckboy and that I was never coming back,so it depressed her and made her feel small. That's why she did it with that guy. I also had my own lil escapades but none was serious for me, so after all our confessions, we decided to be exclusive.
...my problem is that she is always trying to make me jealous, and not in a kinda cute way, but in a very childish annoying way. It really really pisses me off. It doesn't make me jealous, but rather angry. She can be like.. "I'm going man-shopping".. Or she will be scrolling through pictures of guys on fbk and be like "I want this guy,how can I get his number", and she does this around me, and makes sure that I hear it. She doesn't even follow through with it sef... It's just annoying..
.. The next one is the stupid mind games she plays.. She'll be like"I understand it when guys cheat, it's not easy, there are so many fine girls, if I were a guy I'd cheat too," but this girl would be angry when a girl passes and calls me "honey, how re u? ".. She ll also get angry when I say a girl is fine or when a girl visits me, she'll be calling d girl bitchhhh(behind her back of course)... Also she'll be like "I don't like the idea of dates, just two people sitting down and talking to each other and eating, I can eat in my room"(ive never taken her out though)..
.. Look, when I tried to define us, she was like "dating would make it so boring and maybe hard, let's just continue with what we have"... And d next day after an argument she was like.. "Define us, what are we".. Gadddd, very frustrating girl. I just don't know how I fell for her.
Oh and also, she has this thing about who will say "I love you" first.. She once said it when we were "doing" it.. And I was like "huh? "..she just formed moaning and I left it.
From this I wrote here, you can maybe judge that she is a small girl.. (Yea, 19yrs).I'm 2 years older than her though..she is cool though otherwise, and doesn't ask for money, also very intelligent.
Magikalz.. Davidthegeek, harddon.. And others. Una advice is needed
Hey bro,

You've got it alright.

There's nothing you can do about her "childishness" and you shouldn't even bother doing anything about it (don't dare complain to her about it).

Once in a while you should return her favour by making her jealous... this is just to keep her on her toes and remind her you have other options.

My major advice to you is: Keep your emotions in check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
banjicom:

bro you are the best thanks for sharing your experiance with us. Which advice do you have for inexperience guys like us that have already ask a girl out and she has accepted by saying yes. The relationship IS already becoming boring and am afraid i will Start losing control soon ..... i have been very nice to her and am the one Calling her everyday too.

Very simple.....step back for awhile. Go AWOL for a while and see how she will react.

I suggest you avoid her for a week and see if she will reach out to you. If she does, bone her till she makes more concerted effort.

If she doesn't make contact, you know where you stand. You can move on from there.

You are playing nice and doing too much.

Game other girls and give her a break.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.