Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097295 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
KingFalcon:

HARDDON magikalz DavidTheGeek Please help me out here

go n read from page 1-20. .ur answers r waiting for u dere
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
magikalz:

grin grin grin cheesy

lmao

So the thing don hook you like this. I thought you parted ways with her and moved on huh

Seems the pussy is too good. Awwn.

Well, you can play along and continue to see other gals as well.

Jealousy is a good tool if you use it well. Clearly, she is already showing signs of it.

Leverage on it.

You can prime her up with stimulating engagements that you know excites her.

You know her better than anybody here. You have had severally so you know what she likes.

Have a fun time with her somewhere then conclude it with a very hot romping session. Make it very HOT.

Ask her what she wants after this while she is all cozy and relaxed.

Make it clear to her that her response will determine what you will do.

Be ready to walk if she decides to be keep acting daft.

BEST ADVICE: Continue to play along as it is. You can always chip it in that you are in for the duration, if she is smart she will take the cue. Take it as she drops it. No go kill yourself. Women no dey finish and this one, you have seen everything already so if she no wan play ball, make your terms clear and carry on with it.

Be the man for petessake! You won't die.

Believe me, you go still meet another wey go blow your mind.

This is how I roll.

No stress yourself. Be humorous but firm about your intentions. You already have her so no need for her VERBAL agreement. Just carry on and behave like the boyfriend you want to be.

Like I said, if she wants what you are offering, she go key in.

Just play your part.
Thanks alot, man.. Would try just this

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Newbielearner(m): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2018
I finally finished reading the whole thread.
Thanks to Hardon and other gees.

Not only have I applied these drills successfully with women, but also with men and other business associates, especially when it comes to negotiations.

One thing is to have the abundance mentality. Another thing is to experience the abundance. I have both.
Thanks again everyone.

Yeah, when would the website be active?
Can I still join the whatsapp group?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by godstime88(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2018
HARDDON:

2. Get him to sign up with us on a WhatsApp one-one drill.

How sir?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
KingFalcon:

HARDDON
magikalz
DavidTheGeek
Please help me out here
How do you answer a boring question from a girl like
What's up?
How was ur day?
how are u doing?
how far?
These questions are not necessarily "boring questions", they are the normal question people ask when trying to start a conversation.

I understand you'd like to answer them in a cool manner but it just shows that you're trying too hard.

Answer them literally and move on to whatever topic you want to discuss.

- What's up? means "what's happening over there" (according to me), answer this by telling her what's going on where you are.
- How was your day? You can answer this by telling her how your day went, the things you did or something interesting that happened to you during the day.

Basically, you're not a robot, don't try to be cool always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by phessyphemzzy(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Just tried to make use of some drills here... Even thou i act funny most times.. Lol
Check it out guy's

[1/4, 8:02 AM] #akewi: Hello
[1/4, 9:16 AM] Blessing G: Hi
[1/4, 10:18 AM] #akewi: Gm. How was your night
[1/4, 10:38 AM] Blessing G: Fine
[1/4, 10:41 AM] #akewi: Msg u from lamlek group
[1/4, 10:41 AM] #akewi: Wish to say hi
[1/4, 10:43 AM] Blessing G: Hmmm ok
[1/4, 10:47 AM] #akewi: I'm Joseph nd u

She read and ignored.. So I crack my brain after two days... Then me

[1/6, 8:41 PM] #akewi: Tellin you my name doesn't make you to ignore me right?
[1/6, 8:41 PM] Blessing G: Ok
[1/6, 8:41 PM] #akewi: At least my name is not even ugly compare to my face
[1/6, 8:41 PM] Blessing G: Am blessing
[1/6, 8:42 PM] Blessing G: Smile
[1/6, 8:43 PM] #akewi: Thank God you are Christian... I really need this blessing badly
[1/6, 8:44 PM] Blessing G: What makes u think that am a Muslim
[1/6, 8:45 PM] #akewi: Cus wen I asked ur name I ignored so I thought u wud be shy to pronounce a name like... Shukurat, adijat and mousurat,
[1/6, 8:47 PM] Blessing G: Lol
[1/6, 8:48 PM] #akewi: What dept and level??
[1/6, 8:50 PM] Blessing G: G&C
[1/6, 8:50 PM] #akewi: Level??
[1/6, 8:50 PM] Blessing G:00
[1/6, 8:50 PM] #akewi: I doff my cap hoo
[1/6, 8:51 PM] Blessing G: Y
[1/6, 8:52 PM] #akewi: Som always says dose who got liver are d One who undergoes study in the dept and I b like... Me that I'm in S I don't av liver abi ��
[1/6, 8:53 PM] Blessing G: Haa
[1/6, 8:54 PM] #akewi: � lookin forward to you... So u can guide me on the path of reality and not fantasy
[1/6, 8:55 PM] Blessing G: Am still in training remember
[1/6, 8:58 PM] #akewi: Does that really matter??
[1/6, 9:02 PM] #akewi: Just OK
[1/6, 9:03 PM] #akewi: How about u doing something for me... Which u may think unusual but I actually need it hunnnn??
[1/6, 9:04 PM] Blessing G: Is like u are getting offend
[1/6, 9:05 PM] #akewi: Not... Not at all... Even this cold over here doesn't give me a chance
[1/6, 9:07 PM] Blessing G: And what is dat
[1/6, 9:08 PM] #akewi: Your pic... A selfie or any kind of short one
[1/6, 9:08 PM] Blessing G: Why
[1/6, 9:09 PM] #akewi: Don't u check my name?? M taking it to the mountain of cus... Maybe my prayer will b ansa dix tym
[1/6, 9:10 PM] Blessing G: Lol
[1/6, 9:11 PM] Blessing G: Sorry I don't share my pic
[1/6, 9:11 PM] #akewi: So I shud be waiting? At least I'm not a ritualist
[1/6, 9:13 PM] #akewi: And I don't like stealing hoo... Even to copy and paste is hard for me..

Protocol can be changed... It surely changed in Mordecai's life.... So what
[1/6, 9:14 PM] Blessing G: Hmmm
[1/6, 9:15 PM] #akewi: At least then my life is still better... So why won't u change protocol cus of me... Just think about my name not my ugly face
[1/6, 9:16 PM] Blessing G: OK oooooo
[1/6, 9:17 PM] #akewi: Does dat mean..?? U are sending it?
[1/6, 9:17 PM] Blessing G: Yea
[1/6, 9:19 PM] Fescojay #akewi: Whao... that smile can let someone collect extra sheets in cbt exam
[1/6, 9:22 PM] Blessing G: Smile
[1/6, 9:34 PM] Blessing G: My phone is almost down
[1/6, 9:35 PM] #akewi: Hoo.. I wish we can talk at length Till wen now!!
[1/6, 9:37 PM] Blessing G: Ehn ehn
[1/6, 9:37 PM] Blessing G: Gat to go
[1/6, 9:37 PM] #akewi: Till??
[1/6, 9:37 PM] Blessing G: Hmmmm
[1/6, 9:37 PM] Blessing G: Tomorrow
[1/6, 9:38 PM] Blessing G: Bye
[1/6, 9:38 PM] #akewi: U forgot something hoo
[1/6, 9:38 PM] Blessing G: What
[1/6, 9:38 PM] #akewi: To save my number of cus.... Or I haven't earn a space on ur phone??
[1/6, 9:39 PM] Blessing G: OK no p
[1/6, 9:39 PM] #akewi: Tomorrow then �
[1/6, 9:40 PM] Blessing G: Yep

Actually I think I'm wining something here lol.

What next in this conversation harddon and elders because the babe looks like a 20 yard girl friend material.. M waiting sir's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hardewaih(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
phessyphemzzy:
Just tried to make use of some drills here... Even thou i act funny most times.. Lol
Check it out guy's

[1/6, 8:43 PM] #akewi: Thank God you are Christian... I really need this blessing badly
[1/6, 8:45 PM] #akewi: Cus wen I asked ur name I ignored so I thought u wud be shy to pronounce a name like... Shukurat, adijat and mousurat,
[1/6, 8:52 PM] #akewi: Som always says dose who got liver are d One who undergoes study in the dept and I b like... Me that I'm in S I don't av liver abi ��
[1/6, 8:54 PM] #akewi: � lookin forward to you... So u can guide me on the path of reality and not fantasy
[1/6, 9:03 PM] #akewi: How about u doing something for me... Which u may think unusual but I actually need it hunnnn??
[1/6, 9:05 PM] #akewi: Not... Not at all... Even this cold over here doesn't give me a chance
[1/6, 9:09 PM] #akewi: Don't u check my name?? M taking it to the mountain of cus... Maybe my prayer will b ansa dix tym
[1/6, 9:13 PM] #akewi: And I don't like stealing hoo... Even to copy and paste is hard for me..

[1/6, 9:15 PM] #akewi: At least then my life is still better... So why won't u change protocol cus of me... Just think about my name not my ugly face
[1/6, 9:19 PM] Fescojay #akewi: Whao... that smile can let someone collect extra sheets in cbt exam
[1/6, 9:38 PM] #akewi: To save my number of cus.... Or I haven't earn a space on ur phone??

What next in this conversation harddon and elders because the babe looks like a 20 yard girl friend material.. M waiting sir's
I remember Hardon saying once that "always be the first to walk out of the conversation"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WFKruger: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Greetings to HARDDON and others in the house. Still going through the thread. on page 89 actually. I must commend HARDDON and the few who have followed in his footsteps to enlighten us on how the web of women really works...I'm in my early twenties and have never been in a relationship before. My question to HARDDON is can you keep a relationship with a lady without getting physical or in more plain terms without sexual intimacy?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SamzackD(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
phessyphemzzy:
Check it out guy's

@bolded you dissing yourself to sound funny, last time I checked harddon said, to tease them or make fun of them, why call yourself ugly? when you could have turned it around and made fun of her for ignoring you,

you could have said something like:
"This one you're not replying are you that shy ?...I don't this will work cause I don't like shy girls" then you proceed to say "well let me help you, 'say hello my name is...." then you take it from there, its one thing to be funny and another to be a funny boss, never sell yourself short to make her laugh always be a man...

My 2 cents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rapheal23: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Don Baba, U Are Great Thank for changing life's, just posting for d frst time, but av been follow dis tread from page 1 to here nd am geting success slow steady, i lik u to share wit me some funny lines conversation starter about girls hair style wen i see them walking on d street n next things line to folow anything she says, or d 1 waiting 4 d cab at d bus/stop, u av drop d 1 u meet at super-market other page back, wen u drop a reply at anything she says next it reduce pressure, on wat to say next 4 me. thank u God Will Reward U
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by emmyslide: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chopwater: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hardon Pls Come To my Aid. dere is d girl i met almost a month ago. we ve bn talkng over d phone since we met. though she is on holiday. thanks to ur drills even though i'm an introvert, dat cant make long convo. bt i really used som of ur drills well it work. into d midle of d month i told her to b my girlfriend she replied by saying a big capital no i didnt say anytin i just hung up d call after 4days i didnt call. d next day she called nd we talked. so i continue wt ur drills on her bt dis nite i just summoned d courage to ask her again to b my girl but dis time my voice was shaking, i was beating round d bush cos of her first reply. mehn dat capital no b like sledge hammer 4 my head. i dont know if she understand wat i was trying to say bt her reply this time. she said no problem. i ask her again 4 me to b sure. she said, I have heard you. oga boss, me myself i confusd whether she don agree i know. i don b novice 4 dis tin since my last relationship 4 yrs ago pls help.i think i ve messed up tins.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Chopwater:
Hardon Pls Come To my Aid. dere is d girl i met almost a month ago. we ve bn talkng over d phone since we met. though she is on holiday. thanks to ur drills even though i'm an introvert, dat cant make long convo. bt i really used som of ur drills well it work. into d midle of d month i told her to b my girlfriend she replied by saying a big capital no i didnt say anytin i just hung up d call after 4days i didnt call. d next day she called nd we talked. so i continue wt ur drills on her bt dis nite i just summoned d courage to ask her again to b my girl but dis time my voice was shaking, i was beating round d bush cos of her first reply. mehn dat capital no b like sledge hammer 4 my head. i dont know if she understand wat i was trying to say bt her reply this time. she said no problem. i ask her again 4 me to b sure. she said, I have heard you. oga boss, me myself i confusd whether she don agree i know. i don b novice 4 dis tin since my last relationship 4 yrs ago pls help.i think i ve messed up tins.
you want pizza for breakfast

You ordered it... They brought it

What do you really want young man?

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mnewton(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
My 2yrs girlfriend suddenly stopped replying chats ,and stopped engaging in conversations . She said their is no spark in d relationship anymore and that i am boring. I need some advice..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hoebamaa(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
@HARDDON and All the ballers in the house...

I met a lady of recent and she gave me her digit.. I was trying to chat her up on what app..Afer the normal introduction,the first things she told me was this...

Use my pic as your status and write 2 reasons why you like me���....send it to all your contact (even to those u dont talk to) and receive interesting answer.

Help a brother out..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
hoebamaa:
@HARDDON and All the ballers in the house...

I met a lady of recent and she gave me her digit.. I was trying to chat her up on what app..Afer the normal introduction,the first things she told me was this...

Use my pic as your status and write 2 reasons why you like me���....send it to all your contact (even to those u dont talk to) and receive interesting answer.

Help a brother out..
well she want to control you like console grin
Reply her in diss manner

E.g
You : Lmao.. So that is how you want to woo me...if my wife catch you ehn...

She : wife? ...lol... What can will she do

You: hope u can fight sha...

Just try and deviate her away in a funny way..

Be the controller not the conductor cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hoebamaa(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
2dice01:
well she want to control you like console grin
Reply her in diss manner

E.g
You : Lmao.. So that is how you want to woo me...if my wife catch you ehn...

She : wife? ...lol... What can will she do

You: hope u can fight sha...

Just try and deviate her away in a funny way..

Be the controller not the conductor cheesy

Thanks bro..
I'm back on top of my game.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rapheal23: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hardon Baba Please Boss Reply Me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
I started well with this chick but I want to dig her mind and turn her to my full puppy.. Hardon and the rest of my ogas in the house.. pls I need a brief in depth to finish this job very well...

Cc: Hardon 2dice01 Davidthegeek and the rest of my ogas

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
lakesidepapa:
I started well with this chick but I want to dig her mind and turn her to my full puppy.. Hardon and the rest of my ogas in the house.. pls I need a brief in depth to finish this job very well...

nice one bro

Continue making yourself mysterious

She is already investing by trying to call you..dont call her if she doesnt call you

Cause it could be ladies trick of making you to call her

Make the chat fun.. Witty and dop.e

You know the drill already

When she eventually call tell her she has finally won a date with you... But you kinda busy diss week... Maybe next week or so... You will let her know

She shouldn't worry u don't eat much... U are a considerate boyfriend

Also go into deep matters e.g what was her scariest moment last year...

Read the thread from the beginning alotta shii in here already

Date other girls... So u won't start being clingy

Goodluck with your bae
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
2dice01:
nice one bro

Continue making yourself mysterious

She is already investing by trying to call you..dont call her if she doesnt call you

Cause it could be ladies trick of making you to call her

Make the chat fun.. Witty and dop.e

You know the drill already

When she eventually call tell her she has finally won a date with you... But you kinda busy diss week... Maybe next week or so... You will let her know

She shouldn't worry u don't eat much... U are a considerate boyfriend

Also go into deep matters e.g what was her scariest moment last year...

Read the thread from the beginning alotta shii in here already

Date other girls... So u won't start being clingy

Goodluck with your bae

Thank you boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hardewaih(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
hi guys
I just thought of this opener and I'm calling it the height opener
this how I intend to use it........
If it's a bit short lady like 4-5ft, approach and tell her you need her opinion about something if she says alright then flow like this.........
when I asked my Ex-gf out she said she doesn't like tall guys initially(I'm actually a tall person, so it's meant for tall guys) , but later she agreed to go out with me, but now that we've broken up, do you think she broke up with me because of my height, if Yes/No ask her why, then ask her own choice of guys, if meet her specs, introduce sassy and witty Lines, get her number then zoom off.

I haven't tried it or used it on girl, I just thought of it in my head
do you guys think it will work on 9ja ladies?
I need the correct witty and sassy lines I can use along to get the digits
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pokiyo007: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
SamzackD:

@bolded you dissing yourself to sound funny, last time I checked harddon said, to tease them or make fun of them, why call yourself ugly? when you could have turned it around and made fun of her for ignoring you,

you could have said something like:
"This one you're not replying are you that shy ?...I don't this will work cause I don't like shy girls" then you proceed to say "well let me help you, 'say hello my name is...." then you take it from there, its one thing to be funny and another to be a funny boss, never sell yourself short to make her laugh always be a man...

My 2 cents
I used dis trick but she is asking me why I don't like shy girls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
lakesidepapa:

are u a Noun student whreeis ur centre?

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
lakesidepapa:

are u a noun student where is ur centre
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
austine4real:
are u a noun student where is ur centre

Yes bro. OS
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Yes bro. OS
which one is os
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hoebamaa(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2018
@2dice01..kindly give me an insight of how to my chat to the next level after using the funny and witty method..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pokiyo007: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2018
guys help o....dere is dis girl I know through a friend.now dis girl was jus giving me signs like mad she even wanted to follow me to mai house dah same day if u saw d happiness in her wen she discovered mai house was not far from hers.sha d friend a guy I told you I knew her from was always following her in fact dey were following dem selves so I started calling dem husband and wife jokingly we all laughed but d next tym I saw her she told me dat d guy was not happy with wat I said even though it was a joke dat wen she tried to talk to him after I left he was angry and told her not to follow him...fast forward to dis year I saw her we greeted happy new year but d next day she started giving me attitude and I jokingly asked if she couldn't greet me den she was like she can't dat I will greet her first angrily me I just continued mai discussion with d guy and left.Den wen I was going home I saw d guy and I asked him were she was den he told me dat she said she doesn't want to walk with me.Buh yesterday me nd a friend went to her for some *coughs* touching and she happily welcomed me nd allowed me to touch her though she was trying to resist buh all d while jus laughing bcus of her sister I cud not proceed further.D surprising thing was dat while I was touching her she was like I shud leave her alone joor dat am not d guy she mentioned his name nd I was surprised cos ave asked nd she said dere is between her nd d guy dat if someone ask out now she will say yes nd d guy usually goes dere.I tried to get her to play truth or dare buh she refused.I gave her mai phone dah had porn all dis trying to put her d mood buh she asked if I had data nd used it to Facebook all through till I left.So am wondering wat BTW her nd d guy cos he has a girlfriend nd if I ave w chance with her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
hoebamaa:
@2dice01..kindly give me an insight of how to my chat to the next level after using the funny and witty method..
start acting like her boyfriend

The funny and witty method plus the push and pull method is what you need bro

You don't have to chat with her always... Sometimes read mssg then reply later

Let her know indirectly you are not an easy catch..

Have u even start talking on phone?

You can tell me where u are having difficulties tho
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hoebamaa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
2dice01:
start acting like her boyfriend

The funny and witty method plus the push and pull method is what you need bro

You don't have to chat with her always... Sometimes read mssg then reply later

Let her know indirectly you are not an easy catch..

Have u even start talking on phone?

You can tell me where u are having difficulties tho

We haven't started talking on phone...we don't chat always.... I don't understand / know is method "Push and pull". I was thinking of going physical first before the phone talking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.