Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095790 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Mikeshine:
I have a serious issue, my fiancee is yielding to her father's pressure on marrying her to another man. What can I do?

Nobody can pressure anybody to marry somebody in this age and time.

Depends on where her head lies. If the other guy is richer and you haven't really replaced all her red blood cells with your blue blood cells, it is only natural, her head wud tend the other way.

Note: this is the time to know exactly where her loyalty lies. It is better to have a broken courtship than a broken marriage. Marrying her means marrying into her family. Don't start it on the wrong foot.

If you haven't taken your people to go and see her parents, do that immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
bro HARDDON add me to ur group 09085615043
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mikeshine(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Nobody can pressure anybody to marry somebody in this age and time.

Depends on where her head lies. If the other guy is richer and you haven't really replaced all her red blood cells with your blue blood cells, it is only natural, her head wud tend the other way.

Note: this is the time to know exactly where her loyalty lies. It is better to have a broken courtship than a broken marriage. Marrying her means marrying into her family. Don't start it on the wrong foot.

If you haven't taken your people to go and see her parents, do that immediately.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Keketu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Guys please teach me how to toast this girl ' Hibiscus76 '
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
And u seem not to be replying my post here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hibiscus76(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keketu:
don't you think you're beginning to go way overboard??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Keketu(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
hibiscus76:
don't you think you're beginning to go way overboard??
hi hibi baby, please can we go out today. i have been saving some money over 10k. We can spend it . check my shoe in my dp

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hibiscus76(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keketu:
hi hibi baby, please can we go out today. i have been saving some money over 10k. We can spend it . check my shoe in my dp
Keketu:
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hibiscus76(f): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keketu:
Keketu:
thanks.. Keep your money

And stop attaching so much importance to your shoes all the time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by biodunjazz: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keketu:
Nigga let ur shoe speak for itself not u making noise and besides, u don't need to tell a girl how u have been saving 10k, that's big crap bro, u need better orientation and in ur profile signature, stop making a fun of yourself with ur shoes... Guy u no need am
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Victor8867(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
happy xmas to every one here and new year in advance to all NL in dating drills for men

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Keketu:
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by M2dX(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
HARDDON:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
pls help me out,,i want to send you my conversation with a girl i want to marry. I ned ur wasap no. or ur email ..pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
M2dX:
pls help me out,,i want to send you my conversation with a girl i want to marry. I ned ur wasap no. or ur email ..pls

support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goosast: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Harddon, i have been with this lady for almost two years and our romance has been going on smoothly. I am working while she is a student who just started her one year IT and our distance isnt close i am down south, while she is up north. Ever since she started her compulsory one year IT, this distance has been a big barrier. Before we do call, text ourselves frequently. But of recent, we hardly call and text the way we do. Anytime i try to visit her, she will bring up excuse, discouraging me telling me she is busy, her schedule is tight, meanwhile she has not gotten a place yet for her IT. We where in the same school together during the time our romance was good, like i said i am working while she was a student. I try as much as possible to always book appointments either in her location or mine, yet she will bring up excuse. I have talked to her about this infact i have lost count. I have even followed her to see her family and present my intention of marrying her. I am getting fed up cause we have been for months without seeing and even if i want her to visit or i visit. She will make up excuse and our communication is seriously dying. She seems not bordered but she always claim she is affected too that she misses me, but i doubt. What can u decipher from my story, i need ur advice. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
derrick015:
Bro Hardon add me to your group 08124374334
And u seem not to be replying my post here
I didn't know there's a group tho.
Hardron is there any group?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2017
@goosast

You are mos def wasting your time on someone that is long gone. Long gone from your world. From the warm embrace of your thoughts. Gone

I am very sure she's found someone over there that she is trying so hard to keep secret while tagging you along.

It's a case of eating her cake yet having it.

There is no love for you anywhere. The earlier the better you realise this and move on with your sexy life. You already know in ur heart of hearts.

Should you doubt me, put it to test: don't contact her for 3weeks and see if she wud contact you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

support@datingdrill.com

Add me up bro 08025946788
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by M2dX(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

support@datingdrill.com
I have send it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I didn't know there's a group tho.
Hardron is there any group?

Sure! Conditioned
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

Sure! Conditioned
what condition?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
what condition?

mail: support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

6. It is more blessed for her love to weigh more than yours. ( 60 , 40 or 70 30). That way, you got yourself a fan for life.

7. No matter how big your balls are, never hit a woman. In Handling love and balls, you must also know how to handle her

Ball's Principle 4:
A man's power where a woman is does not lie on his huge muscles but on the contents of his cramium. He must learn to punish her with brains, jrod or other ways. Never with muscles.

DRILL NUGGET 21B

Mistakes Guys Make With Ladies & How to Avoid Them.

DRILL NUGGET 22

GIRLS, GREEN LIGHT AND MEANINGS

DRILL NUGGET 23

Marriage Light; Proposal, Deal Day, Understanding the difference between wify and gf, Planning life, Finances, handling Both Families, Kids, How to handle misunderstanding and resolution, effective ways to communicate, Ignoring her once in a while. Husband; Roles and responsibilities. etc

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

6. It is more blessed for her love to weigh more than yours. ( 60 , 40 or 70 30). That way, you got yourself a fan for life.

7. No matter how big your balls are, never hit a woman. In Handling love and balls, you must also know how to handle her

Ball's Principle 4:
A man's power where a woman is does not lie on his huge muscles but on the contents of his cranium. He must learn to punish her with brains, jrod or other ways. Never with muscles.

HANDLING LUV AND BALLS

8. You must learn to filter what you respond to and what you ignore when dealing with ladies. By now, you already know, they love to talk. It is your duty, therefore, to know when and what to respond to and what to ignore. You must be good at deductive/extrapolative reasoning if you are going to ever really understand ladies. Never take the face value of their statements for it. Learn to understand and reason things the way they do. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR ISSUES IN relationships and marriages after MONEY & LUV MAKING. THeir body language tells the truth much more than their words. They are good at coding; DOUBLE ENTENDRE. Leading you on by half-truths.

Imagine this scenario: A new cherry. we were at the eatery for lunch. I ordered swallow and told them to mix two different types of soup for me because I love the way both of them taste but couldn't just have one only. She ordered rice and its accessories. And we had our lunch.
Long story short, weeks after, fun flew off the rail and we started seeing each other.

Along the line, touching was involved, never knew she was a V, before doing deeds, with her wetness and yours truly's hardness, she whispered into my ears.

SHE: I know you are a player and cant just be satisfied with one gurl but here I am about to lose my treasure to you.
ME: shocked shocked Wow, how did you know that? My village people?
SHE: lol Stop jor( face lost all its colours, serious). Remember the other day you ordered swallow and mixed the soup?
ME: ( **thinking 'chai, what has soup got to do with been a player, your wetness and my hardness ooooo?'. she went on)

She: In my mind, I thought 'if he is not okay with just one type of soup, he wouldn't be okay with just one gurl!' btw, I didnt tell you before but I am a V

oh, Heavens!!!
I fainted! cheesy grin cheesy

see the way their mind works? Extrapolative and deductive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
HARDDON:

HANDLING LUV AND BALLS

oh, Heavens!!!

like seriously,i would luv to create a space and faint too. grin grin

but who would wake who? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ all,

Kindly note that we only respond to private/sensitive issues off here. All general relationship issues should be posted here.

This streamlines our work and others can learn from them also.

Mail has turned a circus. Filtering through is a big ish. Help us Help you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngreezy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
HARDDON:

HANDLING LUV AND BALLS

8. You must learn to filter what you respond to and what you ignore when dealing with ladies. By now, you already know, they love to talk. It is your duty, therefore, to know when and what to respond to and what to ignore. You must be good at deductive/extrapolative reasoning if you are going to ever really understand ladies. Never take the face value of their statements for it. Learn to understand and reason things the way they do. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR ISSUES IN relationships and marriages after MONEY & LUV MAKING. THeir body language tells the truth much more than their words. They are good at coding; DOUBLE ENTENDRE. Leading you on by half-truths.

Imagine this scenario: A new cherry. we were at the eatery for lunch. I ordered swallow and told them to mix two different types of soup for me because I love the way both of them taste but couldn't just have one only. She ordered rice and its accessories. And we had our lunch.
Long story short, weeks after, fun flew off the rail and we started seeing each other.

Along the line, touching was involved, never knew she was a V, before doing deeds, with her wetness and yours truly's hardness, she whispered into my ears.

SHE: I know you are a player and cant just be satisfied with one gurl but here I am about to lose my treasure to you.
ME: shocked shocked Wow, how did you know that? My village people?
SHE: lol Stop jor( face lost all its colours, serious). Remember the other day you ordered swallow and mixed the soup?
ME: ( **thinking 'chai, what has soup got to do with been a player, your wetness and my hardness ooooo?'. she went on)

She: In my mind, I thought 'if he is not okay with just one type of soup, he wouldn't be okay with just one gurl!' btw, I didnt tell you before but I am a V

oh, Heavens!!!

see the way their mind works? Extrapolative and deductive.

boss met one chick at a bar n I gave her some eye contact nd she responded I waved at her she was smiling nd waving back only for me to approach her ND jeez!I was toungue tied LMAO didn't no wat to say..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
youngreezy:
boss met one chick at a bar n I gave her some eye contact nd she responded I waved at her she was smiling nd waving back only for me to approach her ND jeez!I was toungue tied LMAO didn't no wat to say..

Go back to page 0 or simply wait for the Dating Drills' Blog launching Jan 2018.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi! Mr Hardon I'm very impressed with your thread on dating tips on Nairaland and I will want u to help with this sir
Pls I have a girl who I had a crush on while I was in skul
then I didn't talk to her at all cos I was kinda shy
Fortunately we were posted to d same state for NYSC but
then diff. local govt...
While I was in camp we chatted I.e talked alot I got her
digits I.e number but I never shared my feelings with her...
But den like 2 months ago I expressed my feelings to her via
WhatsApp... She was like really since when dat she never
new I had feelings for her oo. Then I said does she have
same kinda feelings 2wards me she said she doesn't know
that she hasn't known me enuf to ans dat question... then
she called one night like dat n strted asking me some bio
question I ans dem and all...
I visited her last week at her place we talked n we ate. But den after I left her place I ve been trying to strike up Convo with her on whatsapp but she ain't replying as she normally does i wished her merry xmas n she didnt even reply. I don't know what cause this
Pls can u advice on d step I can take to make this work
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
derrick015:

Hi! Mr Hardon I'm very impressed with your thread on dating tips on Nairaland and I will want u to help with this sir
Pls I have a girl who I had a crush on while I was in skul
then I didn't talk to her at all cos I was kinda shy
Fortunately we were posted to d same state for NYSC but
then diff. local govt...
While I was in camp we chatted I.e talked alot I got her
digits I.e number but I never shared my feelings with her...
But den like 2 months ago I expressed my feelings to her via
WhatsApp... She was like really since when dat she never
new I had feelings for her oo. Then I said does she have
same kinda feelings 2wards me she said she doesn't know
that she hasn't known me enuf
to ans dat question... then
she called one night like dat n strted 3 ... asking me some bio
question I ans dem and all...

I visited her last week at her place we talked n we ate. But den after I left her place I ve been trying to strike up Convo with her on whatsapp but she ain't replying as she normally does i wished her merry xmas n she didnt even reply . I don't know what cause this
Pls can u advice on d step I can take to make this work

Check out all the emphasied. They are called Red Flags.

Those who have read this thread would mos def know what went wrong. Could you tell us ?

before I tell you why she is acting like that and what you should do next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.