Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094599 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
DAMAYYOR:
I'm still yet to figure out what this girl mean,
As I was kissing her at different places (her neck, shoulder, checks) then I brushed my lips softly against hers and kissed her with my lips closed, she took my phone and typed this message "I don't do kissing" and showed me
I replied her by saying who said anything about kissing, then I pulled her close again and continued kissing her, this time around, she responded by kissing me too and even bit my lover lip softly
But the text she typed on my phone left me confused
cc HARDDON

Modified :I just got off the phone with her, she called and said she's been having waves of thoughts and confusion about the kiss and all, she said she wants an honest answer and asked me what all those things were all about, I blanked out and told her it's not a discussion on phone and that I would see her in person to talk about it
How do I handle this SIR HARDDON
BTW, your drills got me to this level cool I've been feeling like a boss till she asked that question that caught me off guard

@first emphasised
I almost didn't believe it that these drills got you here until I read the first emphasised! You deployed the first kiss drills perfectly even when she recoiled and her guards shot back up, you bossed the moment by ignoring the lil girlish distractions and continued with the more important things! #BossBallz!
Kul! Very kul!

That text was a distractive test and it remains ignored! Nice guys would have apologised, failing the test and effectively hand her their balls! You passed it . Don't know why you are confused about that if you've actually digested this thread.

@Second emphasized,

And here come another test! A mother murder (MDQ) test before she actually submit to you and she caught you off guard Gee! Almost!

What she actually meant by that question is: since I didn't succeed in making you cow b4 me with the kiss text, let me deploy another one by cornering you to the wall. Let's see if you would be FOOLISH enough to bend over and ASK ME OUT!! ......

And you blanked out! Oh what a perfect opportunity to love-fun jab her and stamp your scent all over her stew!

She : I've been having waves of thoughts and confusion about the kiss and all, I WANT an HONEST answer . what were all those things about,

( what she mean is: I don't like the way you are making me feel, I don't like losing control. I have to be in charge. So I DEMAND YOU COW BEFORE ME BY ASKING ME OUT, like every other Nice guy out there, SO I CAN put you on hold waiting for an answer,as I regain my control!)

Note the caps locked words.

Your response should have been one that asserts your authority( let her know you ain't like every other guy out there), makes fun of her situation and make her feel very small and have no cure to your chill and charm

You: Oh, I didn't warn you earlier? I have that effect on ladies: Hope your heart can withstand the heat of my love and emotional torture it brings.
This is just the beginning. Soon, you would start to lose your kool whenever my thoughts stroll thru your mine. You would go missing me every second and can't wait to melt into my warm embrace! Call me Big Deddy.

See? You should never run blank when faced with Moment Defining Questions (MDQs)!!! Arrrrhhhh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
@DAMAYYOR, by blanking out and blurting those weak "when we see words", you placed yourself at a disadvantaged spot. But

You are going to use this position of weakness to your advantage by deploying wit and wisdom when you do see her.

" so you were so shy you couldn't ask me out when we were together you tried doing that over the phone? Well,
I'm all ears now"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2018
HARDDON:
@DAMAYYOR, by blanking out and blurting those weak "when we see words", you placed yourself at a disadvantaged spot. But

You are going to use this position of weakness to your advantage by deploying wit and wisdom when you do see her.

" so you were so shy you couldn't ask me out when we were together you tried doing that over the phone? Well,
I'm all ears now"
thanks boss, I'm wiser now smiley
BTW, when u said you almost didn't believe your drills got me there well, I've been a ghost follower of this thread since page 50 grin
These drills are revolutionary, pity so many guys don't know these drills, I see my selfas fortunate cool
God will continue to broaden your knowledge sir smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
I jst stumble on this thread for my 2yrs bn on nairaland..Am this type of guy that see women virtually everyday due to my work and have rack up alot number on my phone but the issue I don't get past those numbers I collect from these ladies.dont know why

then I have these following situation
1. there ithis girl I meet on Facebook we chatted and things roll out that was December last year. down to the extent that she do most of the callings but along the line I jst screw things up. I don't return her calls and along way she stops calling and I myself calls once in a while but I now discover she's always demanding for sumtn.she will only call wen she need sumtn.which I do turn down some.but now shes telling she needs a phone which I stylishly tell I can't..what can I do to get her all over me again

2.there is this lady let me say we r dating but she has not say the word yes yet she acting as if she's my wife alrdy,but am not pushing it too much. she's the type that form this born again thing but I know she's jst trying to build a wall around herself.how do i break those walls?.bcus I want her realself.

3.there this lady in my church am crushing on crazilly but have bn acting as if I don't see her though we exchange eye contact once in while.the first time I tried a combo with her thing didn't go well jst a hi thing and we both walk away...what do u think I shld do in this kind of scenario

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mlkraj(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sir hardon i've just been following ur post recently well to page 13 nd its been life saving more energy 2 typing finger nd more grease 2 ur j- rod.
i have dis problem
There is dis girl i met some time ago (b4 d drills) nd i wooed her d normally senseless nice /needy/clingy guy method nd u should already know the result it got to an extent that she stopped picking my calls even rejected some.
Bt unfortunately after i came across d drills i started by ignoring her nd it seems to b working(although i can't really conclude) she's been acting some how in my presence like i should come nd talk to her again(re try) nd from d drills it said dat too much of everything is not good i have been ignoring her for d past 1-2 month so now that i've decided to pick up 1 or 2 funny lines with her i don't see her around again bt i still have her number.
Here z my question can i begin d witty lines on phone (she's most likely to pick) nd also should I jst use a different number in order to avoid d "picking prob" and also how should begin d conversation (with my number)i mean z dis ok
Me: hello
Her: hello/hi
Me: why do u sound like someone that just received an hot slap from a mad woman ?anyway hope u didn't pee on ur bed
Her: .......(can't really guess)
Me: (depending on her above reply)
Me: u know what, i want 2 tell u something important 2maro call me by 7:83 sorry 7:30pm 2maro.

Z dis cool enough nd would d call me 2maro work?

Nd with another number
Me: why do u sound like someone that just received an hot slap from a mad woman?
Her: pls who's speaking?
Me: wow i can't believe u've forgotten d Voice of your boyfriend anyway dats to b expected because my voice z richer now. U can always call me back when you remember.
*hang up*
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Soneh(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
What do I do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nastydroid(m): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Soneh:
You are doing a great job here and I hope you could be of great help to me.
Never really been a ladies man or had anything serious to do with women ever since I came into adulthood even though I have wasted opportunities where the green lights were very strong and all I had to do was to reach out . That is what I'm planning on changing.
so, there's this female friend of my friend I had never met who I accompanied my friend to advertise a product to and in the process got introduced to. we took her specifications and promised to get back to her when it was available. on the day the supply was to be made, I was unable to make it so two of my friends went to make the supply. when they returned from making the supply they told me the girl repeatedly asked why I didn't come and insisted I come along when we were to go and get our balance. The fateful day came and I accompanied my friend to go get the balance I noticed the girl was much more reserved than the last time we came and each time my friend brings up the topic about how she asked that he ensures I accompany him when next he was coming there she either changes the topic or she doesn't respond entirely and each time I try to chip in a few things into the discussion that may require her talking she wouldn't talk. In my mind I was like "no be this same girl wey my nigger tell me say been dey ask of me?why she come dey act like this today na abi him just de pull my legs''. I left there a bit disappointed. since I wasn't really familiar with the girl I felt that was her behaviour but my friend let me know it wasn't so but she was obviously shy because I was around.
The problem right now is with all of these signs I don't know how to start. I have been denying it whenever my friend brings the matter about how the girl likes me but deep down within me I know I I'm denying it because I'm afraid I would screw things up If I try to start up anything and I really like this girl and don't want to regret not taking my chance with her whenever I think about it in the future. Right now my friend is suggesting I go alone when next we are to make a supply which I have refused to do. please I would need your help on what I should do in this situation.
you should have just throw a light weight fun jab at her to break barriers.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nastydroid(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2018
mlkraj:
Sir hardon i've just been following ur post recently well to page 13 nd its been life saving more energy 2 typing finger nd more grease 2 ur j- rod.
i have dis problem
There is dis girl i met some time ago (b4 d drills) nd i wooed her d normally senseless nice /needy/clingy guy method nd u should already know the result it got to an extent that she stopped picking my calls even rejected some.
Bt unfortunately after i came across d drills i started by ignoring her nd it seems to b working(although i can't really conclude) she's been acting some how in my presence like i should come nd talk to her again(re try) nd from d drills it said dat too much of everything is not good i have been ignoring her for d past 1-2 month so now that i've decided to pick up 1 or 2 funny lines with her i don't see her around again bt i still have her number.
Here z my question can i begin d witty lines on phone (she's most likely to pick) nd also should I jst use a different number in order to avoid d "picking prob" and also how should begin d conversation (with my number)i mean z dis ok
Me: why do u sound like someone that just received an hot slap from a mad woman ?anyway hope u didn't pee on ur bed
Her: .......(can't really guess)
Me: (depending on her above reply)
Me: u know what, i want 2 tell u something important 2maro call me by 7:83 sorry 7:30pm 2maro.

Z dis cool enough nd would d call me 2maro work?

Nd with another number
Me: why do u sound like someone that just received an hot slap from a mad woman?
Her: pls who's speaking?
Me: wow i can't believe u've forgotten d Voice of your boyfriend anyway dats to b expected because my voice z richer now. U can always call me back when you remember.
*hang up*
remove the mad woman stuff find something else.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Soneh:
You are doing a great job here and I hope you could be of great help to me.
Never really been a ladies man or had anything serious to do with women ever since I came into adulthood even though I have wasted opportunities where the green lights were very strong and all I had to do was to reach out . That is what I'm planning on changing.
so, there's this female friend of my friend I had never met who I accompanied my friend to advertise a product to and in the process got introduced to. we took her specifications and promised to get back to her when it was available. on the day the supply was to be made, I was unable to make it so two of my friends went to make the supply. when they returned from making the supply they told me the girl repeatedly asked why I didn't come and insisted I come along when we were to go and get our balance. The fateful day came and I accompanied my friend to go get the balance I noticed the girl was much more reserved than the last time we came and each time my friend brings up the topic about how she asked that he ensures I accompany him when next he was coming there she either changes the topic or she doesn't respond entirely and each time I try to chip in a few things into the discussion that may require her talking she wouldn't talk. In my mind I was like "no be this same girl wey my nigger tell me say been dey ask of me?why she come dey act like this today na abi him just de pull my legs''. I left there a bit disappointed. since I wasn't really familiar with the girl I felt that was her behaviour but my friend let me know it wasn't so but she was obviously shy because I was around.
The problem right now is with all of these signs I don't know how to start. I have been denying it whenever my friend brings the matter about how the girl likes me but deep down within me I know I I'm denying it because I'm afraid I would screw things up If I try to start up anything and I really like this girl and don't want to regret not taking my chance with her whenever I think about it in the future. Right now my friend is suggesting I go alone when next we are to make a supply which I have refused to do. please I would need your help on what I should do in this situation.

your answer lies within...Read from Pg 1-40...that like reading a test book... easy!!!... dnt know why Nigerians find it hard to read
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2018
majormofor:

your answer lies within...Read from Pg 1-40...that like reading a test book... easy!!!... dnt know why Nigerians find it hard to read

As in, i dnt know why...something wey no reach 200 pages.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by humurphia(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
HARDDON I really need help on a pressing thought

A girl i planned dating in school ...distance got us apart because i had to go for IT in another state..We called on phone often ,afterwards i wasn't feeling the vibe she was giving(she missed my call and didn't call back or acknowledge till after a week and some other stuff.i felt she wasnt investing hard enough) so i stopped.

i remember i genuinely forgot about her when i stopped calling .i was moving on.but when another guy found her.. i felt the feeling rushing back.

after a month later, i found out she was in a young relationship already . she messaged me on whatsapp days later ,but i didnt really chat with her,so the chat died .

i later got in touch because my feelings for her kind of came back .and then we talked about why we stopped talking. According to her i didn't make my intentions known to her(i didnt tell her i wanted her for keeps)..she wasnt sure if i really wanted her again because we stopped talking (but she knew i wanted her)..Nd my - i really dont give a fu** attitude made her stop calling and me saying annoying words like " i dont think this relationship could work that easily.(lol) and some other life threatening relationship killing words"

she then asked "if we could still be friends?"..i told her "no. she asked why .i told her i have enough,i didnt plan being friends with you" .anything she was saying just flew past my other ear..

i need advice on what i did wrong and handled the situation from the onset ..what i feel i truly did wrong was how i used those annoying words on her.i didnt mix most of them with wit and humour.it was like i sounded bloody serious.i used my own hands to destroy the attraction i built and put her unknowingly in the Friend zone.i was just saying the opposite of what i felt for her.the tone of my voice during calls .i made her feel angry and sad but i didn't blend the happy talk well.it wasnt balanced .With how i started to talk she felt i wasn't interested and decided to move on(lock up) .

my question:
1: with the way this relationship died and how i could prevent it in the future with another . what did i do wrong? did i over do the bad guy?
2.what was her aim of chatting me up after months of not talking on the phone even when a guy was already on her case in school ?

3.deep down i still want her to be close because of her personality(she is a good-bad girl )so can a friends with benefit stuff work with her like she agreed? close but not to close? in her life but not too deep? .i still want her attracted to me .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Baruchukwu: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Have been following this thread and i really commend you for doing a great job to fix our dating problems. Theres this girl that has crush on me and now weve been communicating for two weeks now, how often do i need to be calling her and for how long cos i suck at keeping conversation on phone to keep her interested? Im good at chatting n throwing witty n funny lines on whatsapp n stuff but not phone calls. How do i go about phone call thing cos im begining to like her so that she wont notice my flaws from phone calls. And that can make her start losing interest
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kinzation(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Baba HARDON
please I need your advise and help
I have this gf of mine who I started dating. and all came into existence through one of your drills... but I've noticed something
she gets angry easily and sometimes if I don't tcall her frequently, she gets angry and it will take a lot of begging before we can get going again..
the latest issh now is we spoke well towards the end of this just concluded week. then suddenly she just started misbehaving not chatting with me regularly, not picking my calls or calling me like before and I called and asked her what's wrong that did I do anything wrong that I didn't know
she said if I can't remember then I should forget it...she still loves me very well tho...pls advise me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Baruchukwu:
Have been following this thread and i really commend you for doing a great job to fix our dating problems. Theres this girl that has crush on me and now weve been communicating for two weeks now, how often do i need to be calling her and for how long cos i suck at keeping conversation on phone to keep her interested? Im good at chatting n throwing witty n funny lines on whatsapp n stuff but not phone calls. How do i go about phone call thing cos im begining to like her so that she wont notice my flaws from phone calls. And that can make her start losing interest

You lazy ass mofos will be like 'I have been following this thread for quite some time...bla bla bla.'

Y'all haven't been following shiiit. If you were, some of these questions won't be coming up. Read the fuccc..king thread. Someone took his time to drop these nuggets, yet to read is a problem.

Look at what Mr Baruchukwu above me is asking. Oga, read the thread.

For petessakes, copy down the nuggets and create your own manual. How difficult can it be?

Instead of looking for quick solutions, create your own resource pool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Baruchukwu:

You lazy ass mofos will be like 'I have been following this thread for quite some time...bla bla bla.'

Y'all haven't been following shiiit.

If you were, some of these questions won't be coming up. Read the fuccc..king thread. Someone took his time to drop these nuggets, yet to read is a problem.

For petessakes, copy down the nuggets and create your own manual. How difficult can it be?

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Baruchukwu: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
magikalz:

Y'all haven't been following shiiit.

If you were, some of these questions won't be coming up. Read the fuccc..king thread. Someone took his time to drop these nuggets, yet to read is a problem.

Oga you failed to understand that this thread has 198 pages how do you expect those that joined later on to go through all the majn points
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Baruchukwu:

Oga you failed to understand that this thread has 198 pages how do you expect those that joined later on to go through all the majn points
so ur saying u can't sacrifice 3hrs free period to read to read from pg 0-30pages o... nt even to 198pages ...come on....we all went to school na!!Reading isn't that difficult afterall, ur not reading to pass an exam here... it's for our good

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
There's a girl that she do flow well with chats and calls. But the problem is she rarely imitate convo. The last time we chatted was on the first of the month which I initiated the chat. Since then we haven't chatted or called I too didn't initiate a chat cos I don't want to be the be the one always reaching out. Should I chat her?

Cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
PenGriffey:
when you guys finally meet, dont talk about it, just pretend like nothing ever happened between you guys. if she notices your silence,out of confussion and doubts she would be forced to ask you. And when she does, tell her to come closer you want to whisper a lil' secret into her ear. she'd want to know the secret, she'd lean closer. Immediately when she comes closer whisper some words you know aren't edible for her to understand, neither would you understand grin. make sure the warm breath from you mouth goes into her hear (what that breath does to her ear is magical, go figure.. wink ) BTW She would definitely ask you what you said, when does, tell her you're saying it once and only this last time with an angry face and you'd bite her lips if she doesn't get it this time, then leans closer to her and do exactly the same thing again and this time make sure your lips are touching the surface of her ear, she would still not understand what you said.. out of your fake anger, tell her "ok... fine, just this last time, this time open those tiny ears of yours, listen closely and close our eyes" make sure she closes her eyes before you move. And when she does, pull her face close to yours and KISS HER again. Trust me, she didnt see that one coming tongue After kissing her, with the surprise look on her face, look into her eyes for 3 sec. with this face angry and just walk out of the room with thy FAKE ANGER... come back after 2 to 3 minutes and start a FAKE FIGHT. This time around, accuse her for kissing you, ask her why would she do that, wwhen she knows you weren't ready for it yet. make sure your action is louder than hers. She'd know youré playing, if you know your way, you know you've already gotten her, from there you start a romantic fight, if you know your way, it will lead to kissing. If you know your way, the rest will be history... wink

Cheers!

Pen giffery nice one

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mlkraj(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Baba nice job u're doing here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
HEY bro .. there is a girl that wants to come over to my place tomorrow.. cos she needs money for something... and the thing is that I don’t want to give her that money without banging her ... how do I go about it ...

She is a friend to one of my friends and one day when we were together in her place we kissed and romanced but no sex..

ANY HElp

DavidTheGeek
Harddon
2dice01
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
HEY bro .. there is a girl that wants to come over to my place tomorrow.. cos she needs money for something... and the thing is that I don’t want to give her that money without banging her ... how do I go about it ...

She is a friend to one of my friends and one day when we were together in my place we kissed and romanced but no sex..

ANY HElp

DavidTheGeek
Harddon
2dice01
Its easy Bro

When she come make her feel comfortable then flirt with her

Tell her how she has been scattering your dada grin since the last time she kissed you

Tell her seems she has jazzed you and the baba that did it for her is fûcking on point

She will be laughing sheeplessly

Then tell her to close her eyes u wanna show her

Move close her and kiss her

Dont worry she is prepared already to Bang you if not she wont come over

Lastly why did u stop the first time angry she came

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
2dice01:
Its easy Bro

When she come make her feel comfortable then flirt with her

Tell her how she has been scattering your dada grin since the last time she kissed you

Tell her seems she has jazzed you and the baba that did it for her is fûcking on point

She will be laughing sheeplessly

Then tell her to close her eyes u wanna show her

Move close her and kiss her

Dont worry she is prepared already to Bang you if not she wont come over

Lastly why did u stop the first time angry she came

Lol thanks bro ... the reason why we no bang the other day is that .. as we were still kissing .. and romancing.. just as we were about to pull off .. her roommate came inside .. although she didn’t go far we were together in the room the roomie just went to buy indomie .. I was at her place and not my place I made a mistake in the first post I have modified it tho

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Lol thanks bro ... the reason why we no bang the other day is that .. as we were still kissing .. and romancing.. just as we were about to pull off .. her roommate came inside .. although she didn’t go far we were together in the room the roomie just went to buy indomie .. I was at her place and not my place I made a mistake in the first post I have modified it tho
so no worries man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2018
How do you treat it when you call a girl in the night two times but she didn’t pick and then you send a message on WhatsApp to let her know you called but she didn’t answer.. and she reads it and no reply..

Not that we are quareling o .. I don’t even understand her motive behind it ..

2dice01
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
How do you treat it when you call a girl in the night two times but she didn’t pick and then you send a message on WhatsApp to let her know you called but she didn’t answer.. and she reads it and no reply..

Not that we are quareling o .. I don’t even understand her motive behind it ..

2dice01
is it the same girl? angry

Well i dont call more than twice

you shouldnt have text her on whatsapp its shows desperation from ur side

She might be testing you..Trying to see how strong ur Balls are grin
You fell for it

Dont call or text her until she call/text you
It might take days or weeks...she will be waiting for u to first chat/call.

Free her she will always come around
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
2dice01:
is it the same girl? angry

Well i dont call more than twice

you shouldnt have text her on whatsapp its shows desperation from ur side

She might be testing you..Trying to see how strong ur Balls are grin
You fell for it

Dont call or text her until she call/text you
It might take days or weeks...she will be waiting for u to first chat/call.

Free her she will always come around

No it’s not the same girl

I received her message on WhatsApp now that .. she sleeps early that’s why she didn’t pick .. I have not replied
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

No it’s not the same girl

I received her message on WhatsApp now that .. she sleeps early that’s why she didn’t pick .. I have not replied
alright keep reading the thread and learn

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LEOVIBESNAIJA: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2018
boss, harddon, there's this babe I met in school one certain time.... she was with her friends inside a cafe,, and I waited till she came out, then I made a move to talk to her.... she snubbed me and entered a bus and left (I was pained though) I made a mistake by stopping her when she was with her friends but I didn't know when I'll see her again so I had to make do with that opportunity. few days later, I saw her at a friends cyber too, I tried talking to her but she was still forming, although she laughed, and I left her not to make a scene...... I got her contact from my guy who does her assignments for her. I chatted her up on whatsapp, she ignored me few days later she replied who's this? I told her, showed her my pic... and she was like "oooh" .... sent two text she hasn't replied since three days now. I don't want to be needy or bug her with texts...... I want this girl please help me out guys....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2018
LEOVIBESNAIJA:
boss, harddon, there's this babe I met in school one certain time.... she was with her friends inside a cafe,, and I waited till she came out, then I made a move to talk to her.... she snubbed me and entered a bus and left (I was pained though) I made a mistake by stopping her when she was with her friends but I didn't know when I'll see her again so I had to make do with that opportunity. few days later, I saw her at a friends cyber too, I tried talking to her but she was still forming, although she laughed, and I left her not to make a scene...... I got her contact from my guy who does her assignments for her. I chatted her up on whatsapp, she ignored me few days later she replied who's this? I told her, showed her my pic... and she was like "oooh" .... sent two text she hasn't replied since three days now. I don't want to be needy or bug her with texts...... I want this girl please help me out guys....

.forget her n read d thread from pg 1 to 35!!! den go after her only when ur done reading it

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.