Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094212 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Valwezzy: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
HARDDON:

That doesn't happen stand alone. ..... Its a sequence . ur main aim is to learn to link normal chat into tense ones. Cloud d air .

Wud treat that with getting physical

THANKS A LOT
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
HARDDON:

Hit urself with a pitch book! Jeez! Where did u learn that line from? angry
That was rude , crude , cruel n crooked!
How can u , with ur first impression, make sure a statement to a friend let alone a stranger?

Apology is not one of our many blessings, nor do we encourage having a row with ladies, So wud ignore her hence forth , ur first impression killed it for u.

But if she is really worth it, u can use this line in ur response( she might have unfriened/block u after sending that reply, or she might never reply u again.... A lil challenge is not bad)

Send this line or fashion any other one in line with this:

Call her by her full names n act surprised.

" Wow........(insert her full names here) , that message was for one of my females friends that has been on my neck wanting us to date, I have used every means to politely tell her off because she isnt my type, she wudnt budge. That was me been as brut as possible hopefully she gets d memo.
But i ended up sending it to u... Lol!
Menh, but gurl u got no chill, if they had told me u cud produce such a venom @ d slightest provocation, i wud have sworn with my two Ballz u cudnt..... No so man for die throway cheesy
Big deddy deserve an apology from u.

Wait for her response , whatever she says, link it up with this line :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bodmas94(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Harddon, I have been trying to send an email to u concerning some pressing issues, but it hasn't been successful. How can we make this happen? I am already ur follower. I guess u have to follow back for us to be able to communicate.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello hardon d boss...Thanks for being understanding

I have many girls on mah contact list buh we dnt chat often nd that attraction is nt there.....i wuld like tu use them as practical cases in becoming a pro....so pls wat do i do to attract dem and possibly get one or two @ mah beck nd call....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
akinbharbs:
Harddon, thanks for the helpful tips, been reading from the begining but I have an urgent situation @hand. there's this I met on social nwtrk, got a number, tws easy getting her digits, dint text or kal her for about a week, actali I'm d type that don't call girls often, I just prefer to sub with my recharge card most times, pple say it's bad, but most of the times I prefer to call those that calls me instead. so I called this girl and we talked and agreed on meeting the next weekend then my fone got broken, had to wait for like 3weeks before it was fixed. Now I chat this girl up and most times I discover there's no "flow" so then I decided to leave her for a while, til this present day she I've not called or textd or messgd her. I don't plan on asking her out as u've advised so I wanna do it the right way, jux don't know whch path to thread....i haven't build much confidence physically, but if she were to b d chatttn type it would av been more easier for me. pls ijust Nid tips on how to proceed. thnks

For a start, did u let her know what happened that u flaked out on her in a witty way?
She might just be angry u flaked out on her without as much as letting her know why , then from d blues, 3wks after, u ressurected !
She might be thinking u r d stingy/broke type.

Every gurl is chatty! Never let them fool u. Gossip is part of their nature n they enjoy chatting than even been physical.

If there is no flow, is mostly ur fault.
U create ur reality, u give them room to leave in it.

Call her up, set up a date . let's see how she responds to that

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
There's this girl in my department. I see her often on daily basis. I have her contact and she has mine as well. Guess how I got her contact; it was when I borrowed a calculator from her and we agreed that I'd be returning it the following day. We then exchanged contacts for easy meeting. I've called her a good number of times but she hasn't returned my calls. She calls only when she sees a missed call. This girl is darn pretty that I will as much love to RUN THINGS with her but there's a challenge; she's always with her group. They're 3 in number including her. That precludes me from having any chat with her.
Bottom line is; our friendship now has been reduced to just greeting each other(could be morning or afternoon) perhaps accompanied with a hug grin. I stopped calling her like two months ago but I steel have this desire to run things with this girl. Calling her all of a sudden without consolidating on rapport building I think will make me sound needy.

Sir Harddon, just help me on how to start things with this girl..

Thanks.

When u say Runz Things what do u mean?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
peterpen:
Hello hardon d boss...Thanks for being understanding

I have many girls on mah contact list buh we dnt chat often nd that attraction is nt there.....i wuld like tu use them as practical cases in becoming a pro....so pls wat do i do to attract dem and possibly get one or two @ mah beck nd call....

U haven't done what I requested.
If u didn't get me earlier, I say it again:

Edit that post u said u created a whatsap group n requested for phone n0s. Remove everything that has to do with whatsap creation n phone n0 request. Which is against Rule 20.

If u don't do that from now till 12noon tomorrow, I'd have no other option than to report u n bliv me , it wud be a very lengthy ban

#learntorespectothersspace
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
HARDDON:

When u say Runz Things what do u mean?
get down with her cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
get down with her cool

Just that?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Just that?
yes boss cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
yes boss cool

Check back when u got a real reason

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bodmas94(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bodmas94:
Harddon, I have been trying to send an email to u concerning some pressing issues, but it hasn't been successful. How can we make this happen? I am already ur follower. I guess u have to follow back for us to be able to communicate.
Cc Harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fabulous2000(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
HARDDON:

harddon boss...this is d best rply i've heard this year....
Even d great PUA or players does nt show a girl dat he want sex....sex should come last when u game a girl....this wont make her look cheap and slutty.
Get that right guyz

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
HARDDON:

THE MOST EPIC REPLY EVER...

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Bodmas94:
Cc Harddon

Fixed .

Email messages must be of uttermost secrecy n very sensitive in nature , otherwise, post here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
HARDON AM STILL AWAITING UR REPLY.....Fenkzzz coolHz
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2016
DaCharis2016:

I Եհíղk íƒ I ɾҽɑժ ղ ƒօӀӀօա ԵհíŚ Եհɾҽɑժ ɑӀӀ Եհҽ time I աíӀӀ ҍςմʍ ɑ ցմɾմ.

WհɑԵ íƒ Śհҽ ժҽʍɑղժŚ Եօ Śҽҽ Եհҽ ցɑӀ'Ś ԹíςԵմɾҽ ?

She demand to see the gyal's pix? Oh just perfect cos she just played into ur plot!

Nah, You wudnt want her to go pouring acid on d fyn thing or go fighting her and thereby spoiling ur fun b4 it even began! Tell her that you know she can kill for u n how jelos she can be over u cool

2)or tell her: " oh you wano compare and contrast? Nah, I dont wano spoil your sweet morning . " tongue

Btw, hope u don't use this font in chatting with ladies ? If u do, change it right away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
HARDDON:

She demand to see the gyal's pix? Oh just perfect cos she just played into ur plot!

Nah, You wudnt want her to go pouring acid on d fyn thing or go fighting her and thereby spoiling ur fun b4 it even began! Tell her that you know she can kill for u n how jelos she can be over u cool

2)or tell her: " oh you wano compare and contrast? Nah, I dont wano spoil your sweet morning . " tongue

Btw, hope u don't use this font in chatting with ladies ? If u do, change it right away
and I can't see a damn thing he wrote

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
HARDDON:

I sat down back, I had resolved from home, never to yield to any want of hers..... Top ladies with lots of money n subordinates, have a way of thinking that every other guy out there can be made to do their biddings without much efforts.
I already knew, so came prepared to do the unthinkable by regular guys: give her orders subtly b4 she think of any. One of the reasons too I didn't go sit with her when I arrived.

I sat, she sat by my side n was rocking d chair she was sitting on gently while leaning towards me. Its either my way, or I go home.

After a lil tot, I stood up , held out my hand which she took without hesitation. I cud feeel it she has been waiting for that( I hated doing this cos I hate regular guys stunts)

Dancing broke the lil bridge btw us!
Mehn, this was one of them days I realised, a lil drink, a lil dance can accomplish a lot!

We danced for a while facing each other, then I pulled her close n whispered this: why r u trying so hard to hide ur b00ty? Is it hard n flat u don't want me to see it? Turn around n rock me jor , don't worry I wudnt laugh...."

That cracked her up, she did turn mechanically though, But I had to cut it short cos everybody was forming big boy/around . gud music , yet few were dancing n all others were just staring .
Thiis place wudnt let her unleash nor let me express my profound moves!

I told her, we got to go....... She was like " to where?"
I told her somewhere fun but I cant tell her exactly where! Set, we rolled out. I held her hands like my baiby n lead her to one of the most profound places guys like me Luv! Here, crazy things happen in d VIP cos everybody had their space secluded! Feint light, hawt mix: Gud for wen u r with bae n u wano wild wild west . gurls also go round where loner guys r, n give L dance. U can negociate n have a round right there nobody wud know! But I told u guys that lions don't eat cheap fud....

When we got in here, she felt so @ home! N told me that she luvs the seclusion , that she was really not feeling d other club.
To that I responded with " yea, I know u wud like this seclusion. U have been looking for a way to kiss me n probably lay me....I know u must be so wet now..... "
She hit me on my arms n said " bad boy, u r d one that is tryin to kiss me n Besides, when I want something, I go for it n if u must know, I don't get wet easily" shocked
To that I said, well, u ain't getting close to my boxers this night! Infact, I have to buy padlock when we r going! N she laughed so hard!
She stood up, n started dancing tried dragging me up but i didn't bulge. Rather I flip her around n sat her on me.... She sat down.... Then I asked: do I have to teach u how to give a guy lap dance? Didn't wait for her response rather I started using my hands to move her hips, mehn , that was d beginning of the fun! She was a wild cat that has been forming top boss.
U needed to see the way she rocked, twisted n turned! A lil drink , a lil dance ..... Wonderful night

By now, connection has been created, all restrictive bonds broken . she is for the taking .

But I still had to thread carefully. Still had to maintain my lead role @ every turn because there lies thin lines Btw having ur balls, n losing it. Btw a dock n a Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
HARDDON:

By now, connection has been created, all restrictive bonds broken . she is for the taking .

But I still had to thread carefully. Still had to maintain my lead role @ every turn because there lies thin lines Btw having ur balls, n losing it. Btw a dock n a Don

She turned around , sat astride me , lowered her head for a kiss, while she was still twisting , I only gave my cheeks. She didn't peck,hung her head there. She tried to use one of her hand to turn my head thinking I didn't notice she wanted to kiss me.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boninho: 1:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello boss @ HARDDON, thumbs up for your efforts. I have a little case with a girl. She came to visit us for a while. Shes that friendly type, so getting along wasnt that difficult. She didnt stay long though. I never asked her for her number while she was around. So, after she left. My cousin whom she knew prior to her visit told me that whenever they talk shes always complaining why I havnt called to know how shes doing since she left. As girls usually behave, she didnt want to get my number from my cousin, she obviously wanted me to be the one to ask for it. My cousin later gave me the number. I gave her a call. It was just the usual talk about how I'd forgotten her...bla bla bla. After a week, I called her again to ask about her exams because she had told me about it. After those 2 calls, I decided she must be the one to call the next time. When I now saw one of your nugget...never to call a girl more than twice on a stretch, I felt good. But please, what am I expected to do next now cos I like her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
boninho:
Hello boss @ HARDDON, thumbs up for your efforts. I have a little case with a girl. She came to visit us for a while. Shes that friendly type, so getting along wasnt that difficult. She didnt stay long though. I never asked her for her number while she was around. So, after she left. My cousin whom she knew prior to her visit told me that whenever they talk shes always complaining why I havnt called to know how shes doing since she left. As girls usually behave, she didnt want to get my number from my cousin, she obviously wanted me to be the one to ask for it. My cousin later gave me the number. I gave her a call. It was just the usual talk about how I'd forgotten her...bla bla bla. After a week, I called her again to ask about her exams because she had told me about it. After those 2 calls, I decided she must be the one to call the next time. When I now saw one of your nugget...never to call a girl more than twice on a stretch, I felt good. But please, what am I expected to do next now cos I like her

Wow!
What was exactly is the problem with u that u didn't realise u liked her, never got her number until she was gone?
Is it that she isn't ur type? U were too scared to talk or u didn't just know how to go about it?

Did u just suddenly realise u liked her because ur cousin told u she'd be asking about u?

I need to know why u decided to have it d harder way.

Btw, wen I said guys should never call a lady more than twice in a roll, I meant : if u call once , twice n she isn't taking...whether she is busy, phone in her bag, charging, she didn't hear it ring n therefore didn't take.
Chill, let her return d call

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boninho: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
HARDDON:

Wow!
What was exactly is the problem with u that u didn't realise u liked her, never got her number until she was gone?
Is it that she isn't ur type? U were too scared to talk or u didn't just know how to go about it?

Did u just suddenly realise u liked her because ur cousin told u she'd be asking about u?

I need to know why u decided to have it d harder way.

Btw, wen I said guys should never call a lady more than twice in a roll, I meant : if u call once , twice n she isn't taking...whether she is busy, phone in her bag, charging, she didn't hear it ring n therefore didn't take.
Chill, let her return d call

Frankly boss, this has been my major problem with girls. I'm always afraid of their first reaction especially when I know I'm always gonna be seeing the person around. And this is because, I feel I'm yet to really know what to say, when to say it and how to say it....and this has always cost me dearly
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
HARDDON:

She turned around , sat astride me , lowered her head for a kiss, while she was still twisting , I only gave my cheeks. She didn't peck,hung her head there. She tried to use one of her hand to turn my head thinking I didn't notice she wanted to kiss me.
I acted surprised n asked sarcasgically:
" spoilt smallie, what r u doing? " she laughed .
I giggle n continued : " I pulled her close, hugged her, n breathed hawt air on d nape of her neck. Then planted spot kisses on d region. Oh she tensed out as she reciprocated by kissing me on my neck.
While @ it, one of my hand was ringing blues all over her back , the other was handling her soft a33.
Everytime she tried to kiss me, I turn the other side of the neck for her to kiss. I touch a lil n stop, sip my liquor. Squeeze her booty a lil while running my hands on her, I stop, n make some remark about my just trying to turn her on, n I go home leaving her so wet n wanting! It was working!

I was crazily building d anticipation. N I cud sense urgency from her now. Her blood was running wild but I was as calm as d ocean: though troubled by a strong boisterous wave within yet tranquil on the surface.
This is one of the major gains of having total control over ur balls.
Another one is that instead of u been over her , rushing things n probably spoiling things, u rather give her d mantle watch her as she basically beg to have u as other guys do beg her for them to have her!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
boninho:
Frankly boss, this has been my major problem with girls. I'm always afraid of their first reaction especially when I know I'm always gonna be seeing the person around. And this is because, I feel I'm yet to really know what to say, when to say it and how to say it....and this has always cost me dearly

Well, u still don't know what to say yet, how to say it n u r still afraid of her reduction .

Y shld I waste my words of wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boninho: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
The funniest thing is that most times I feel I've got everything planned out but when the moment arrives, all the built up confidence disappears....its disheartening seeing someone you like but lack of right words and inability to decode the 'come & get me' green light spoils everything

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boninho: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
HARDDON:

Well, u still don't know what to say yet, how to say it n u r still afraid of her reduction .

Boss, pls help a bro who wants to take things to the next level with a girl that likes him but always wants me to be doing the calling and knowing how shes doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2016
hardon. Really. I must say.. You're super great.... Never knew you had a workshop.....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
[b][/b]hello hardon d boss....theres dis girl i liked....we bcame friends, we chat, called each other...there was chemistry until i popped d silliest statement ever ''i luv u" , things changed she no longer called texted, chat, pick 0r return my call or even replied text....things got worse she wasnt talking tu me anymore....d friendship got sabotaged.....

fast forward tu april dis year she sent me a msg on fb ''hi lngest time...u forgot me'' and i replied d most dumbest statement i ave ever typed..."u forgot me na, u left me" am still angry wit mahself

anyway. .recently she shared a pix on fb and guys were allover d pix telling her hw beautiful d pix ix.......

i also bleeped up too and commented "gerrarahia bea....u too sexy...cant date sumone like ya

she: lol..ur nt ok oh....u even knw

wel i think i lowered her ego by replying

me: whos decieving u...nt me....dats one of ur worse pix so far, delete it b4u infect fb....dnt let my comment get into ur head

she deleted d comments frm d first one including her comment after mine nd didnt reply.....she sent a facbk msg "hw far"

me: still very far frm having me tu urself...gotta do more (*wink emoji)

she: lol

me : is dat spanish .hope its

nt a spell tu hook me up... cos i aint getting charmed

she: charm?.i dnt do such.,

me: yea yea i suppose u dnt do such unless

ur xo despirately in luv and wanna dem special peson for keeps *wink*
all deze is happening after a year of nt communicating

she deleted my comments on her pix nd ah dnt think she will reply d msg..coz she hasnt replied....tell me mah errors and way tu go abt it....thanks in anticipatio bro

other expert advises will b appreciated
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lodphil(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Bro u r doing a great work

Pls there's this chick DAT has been giving me green light,but immediately I started talking to her she kind of always tells me DAT she knows what I want by my looks and DAT I will not get it.From her body language and d way she looks at my face and lips I know she really lyks me,she has even told me so once;there was a tym I sent her a friend request on FB,she never accepted it buh always accepts other people's request,I had to later cancel the request.Have asked for her number buh she declined giving it to me,saying she will give it to me later.

I just want to forget about the chick and move on,am not the desperate kind of guy.

Dis kind of thing always happens to me with chicks;they show me green light,buh once I meet them even without intending to ask them out,they start forming hard to get.Some even snub me when I say hello to them,and later start staring at me,expecting me to meet them again.

Boss pls I need guidance here.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
HARDDON:

HARDDON:

boss.. sometin else have happend oo. one guy was chatting me up and told me he's one of my side chick's bf.. and I didn't out any info to him cos it might be someone playing me to know something.... but if its true.. what should I do.. to her, not the guy. I dont wanna tell her cos I don't wanna sound asif I gat sumtin for her.. I plan is to make her go head over heels not to loose me due to d fact that I've know she has a guy... cos thia girl gbadu me dia and I've been eatting her forgiven fruit.. hehe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.