Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096710 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
liljboy:
KAI I don fvck up embarassed

Feels very kul to f up doesn't it? cheesy

It is not f'ing up that matters rather the lesson u leant from It that counts
Dust ur Refined self up n have another super Go .

Don't let nothing keep u down.

SENSE PILL 42: BE DARING ENUF TO EXPLORE, wise enuf to learn from inevitable mistakes n brave enuf to get back on ur feet n have another Super Go!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
PreciousRahl:
Good day Harddon.... I made the 'big' mistake of telling her I LOVE her and afterwards she said she'll give me an answer after our exams.... I'm a final year student and she'll be entering her 300level after the said exams.

According to my deductions, the reason she's holding back her answer is because I'll be leaving after exams...

The truth of the whole matter is that the feeling is mutual between us..,..

By the way, after coming across this post , I haven't called , texted or whatsapped her since last week....

What's the next step??...

Thanks for your time.,.. sorry for the long epistle smiley

Glad u didn't let me whoop u real hard first b4 u admitted ur BIG mistake.

Have u slept with her b4?
Why did u think it was expedient 4 u to tell her u Luv her when d feeling was already mutual?( is it that u have been making sexual advances n she has been turning u down? Or u just wanted to clear the air that u guys r dating? Declare ur interest n if she agrees, have unreserved access to the colourful forest? )

The big Question is : WHAT DO U WANT FROM HER EXACTLY?

Btw, see why we told u guys not to ask ladies out?
She has put u on tentative mode. Now u r the one anticipating a positive response ,
u r the one on edge now,
U r @ her mercy now!
She got ur balls now. She wud take her time n play with ur emotions now!

N if she finally accepts to date u,
She wud have the controlling nob ! ( see why it is really a huge mistake?)

U wud be doing the spending , she wud be doing the controlling! Arrrrh!¡!!!!!!!

U wud only touch her if she feels like letting u,
If she doesn't want u to hang out with them guys, u wud stay home with her! But when she wano have gurls' time out @ odd hours, u can't stop her!
If not,she just break up with u!

Totally @ a disadvantage.

Some guys r smart enuf though, to snap out of their gurls' control after bedding her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by junnyjake(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol @ bolded! U cracked me up gee !
Btw, these r not Tips, They r DRILLS!

Life is all about balance: unpredictability is the right word!

U never know the next move of a bad boy, he might call today, n in the next one week, forget that she exist. Then she wud be forced to call n know what is going on . if he is cheating again? If he is alright ... This is what creates attraction.

This is why gud gurls get so hunged on b gees .

U can't afford to get humble in the jungle, u can't be too soft, nida can u be too hard! Even d sun , as hawt as it gets, smile some times . grin

SENSE PILL 40: THE WORSE THING A GUY CAN DO IS TO GIVE HIS LADY FULL SEAT IN HIS LIFE. U BECOME REDUNDANT ALWAYS UP IN HER FACE!
GIVE HER THE GIFT OF MISSING U!

nb: sand is an element as Gold is, how come the world crave gold n not sand?
SEE?

Be there, yet not There! Ladies Luv that.

I have heard a lot tell me that I only call whenever jRod needs servicing ! Yet they still come over! cheesy

yea boss, I dig u. Them guys really need serious drilling with the current misinterpretation of the game by some new comers you can say this is right on time.
As i can see the number of guys hitting their heads with a pitch book.

when I got my game back, I was feeling more like a boss, choosing which one to go out with, which one to do too. I just say something normal and out of an unknown reaction they hug me and I be like 'you gotta be careful I ain't that cheap.

Female lecturers giving me their numbers. Most shocking is the attention I get from married women, could be really tempting, but I've fought it and emerged victorious everytime.

while in school, I lived off campus, there was this warri lady living next door, one morning I just came out with just shorts, then I was seriously working out, not to even the early morning stone - you know what I mean.
she was dumbfounded you know seeing me that way which was rare. Then she shouted 'your girlfriend is really enjoying' and I said if u are thinking of anything just know this d1ck ain't for u. I wasn't the only guy in the compound, while the other guys were desperately going after her, and she constantly refusing them. she comes to my room every night.

but still I no send her, because I know she will surely burn my cables whenever I bring any other bae - the warri factor. What you said about shooting with a double barrel comes to mind.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Why did u think it was expedient 4 u to tell her u Luv her when d feeling was already mutual?( is it that u have been making sexual advances n she has been turning u down? Or u just wanted to clear the air that u guys r dating? Declare ur interest n if she agrees, have unreserved access to the colourful forest? )

She has put u on tentative mode. Now u r the one anticipating a positive ,
u r the one on edge now,
U r @ her mercy now!

If she doesn't want u to hang out with them guys, u wud stay home with her! But when she wano have gurls' time out @ odd hours, u can't stop her!

Some guys r smart enuf though, to snap out of their gurls' control after bedding her.

@
PreciousRahl

Has she called , texed whatspped or contacted u since last week? If she hasnt, u might as well be preparing for a heartbreak response from her! Or u might just get a silent response after all ( avoidance )
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by junnyjake(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
stepping up my game with women you know expanded to other areas of my life.

the way I win over new clients

having something to always say to my boss should in case I screw up.

performance at an interview.

Even in the midst of other guys, I'm the one they are always asking for my opinion, and this brings more girls closer, because they want to know if their man is capable of being in control outside just as he is whenever you are together.

not easily deterred by what the world presents.

There was a book I read by David Deida 'the ways of the superior man' it opened my eyes to many things and I would recommend as a must read for every man(guy).

BTW, I tried sending you a mail, but I just couldn't, don't know why. I even followed you.

it's private that's why I want to reach you by mail. Thanks!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Feels very kul to f up doesn't it? cheesy

It is not f'ing up that matters rather the lesson u leant from It that counts
Dust ur Refined self up n have another super Go .

Don't let nothing keep u down.

SENSE PILL 42: BE DARING ENUF TO EXPLORE, wise enuf to learn from inevitable mistakes n brave enuf to get back on ur feet n have another Super Go!
how do you snap out of a girls power after bedding her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Theophinio(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boss Haddon
Give us clue on the right way to make eye contact with women
The kind of staring that is too much, or too little. Is it attractive to look away first.
When to stop staring and approach
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
liljboy:
how do you snap out of a girls power after bedding her?
you gotta put up a super hero performance when bedding her... By so doing, you make her crave your attention(bed wise), handling back your balls to you in the process.

I hope I didn't misinterpret you @boss Harddon

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
HARDDON:

@
PreciousRahl

Has she called , texed whatspped or contacted u since last week? If she hasnt, u might as well be preparing for a heartbreak response from her! Or u might just get a silent response after all ( avoidance )

She hasn't called or texted to be frank, also I blocked my whatsapp from receiving data connection so I can't tell if she's messaged me.

thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's been a while Sir Harddon..

I must say I've learnt/improved a bit on my relationship with females. My experiences have been hitherto characterized by shyness and niceness. I adopted Harddon's idea of meeting girls without the mindset of dating them and one thing I must confess is that : like Harddon would say, "it douses tension". I send less this time unperturbed by how they feel about me...... Thanks @ harddon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
HARDDON:

She has put u on tentative mode. Now u r the one anticipating a positive ,
u r the one on edge now,
U r @ her mercy now!

To answer your first question... no I've not slept with her before, the thought never comes to my mind.... Believe it or not, I'm 'quite' a decent fellow, not to mention SHY...

Secondly. she's the first girl I've ever told i love, never believed in love until her I guess.

To answer the big question, I'm not sure of my answer, but i guess I just want us to be together instead of ignoring the attraction we both feel for each other

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
jargooflife912:
HARDDON good evening boss i need your help I'm already shy to talk to girls even if I manage to talk to them I always ask boring questions like do you stay around this side,what's your name things like that

your answers are all over the pages of this thread.

I think i might have to summarize........ the shy guy syndrome Drills
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Hahaha cheesy , it was a guy who introduced me to this thread after I told him to share babes for me smiley

I don't get the question you asked

"Which kind of brand are we cruising on?"

Please come down to my level cheesy

Thanks!

hope u increased the guy's beer quota! cheesy

btw, my question was for the your saying i should RIDE ON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Godtaye:
I have been on this thread for a bit now but m not that c&f guy I just go straight to the point
I have a girl on Bbm I plan on meeting dis weekend a pool meeting to be precise but the problem here is I don't know how to take it to the flirty stage..
I need help boss

The bolded is your problem...do u know that every other guy JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT TOO? going straight means asking boring question and before you know it, u are out of breath, out of steam! then both of you sit there looking at each other.
if the gurl u are with is a wicked one, she wudnt offer to help out, she wud just simply tell you it was nice eating you money ( in her heart), simply stand up and tell you she gas to go now.

you cant just go straight.

going straight makes u burn out, it makes you tensed, you mouth dry and u cant string fun lines!

you cant go in straight and expect to switch from that state to flirty one! doesnt work that way.

Sassy and fun come spiced up with flirty lines.... read up this thread.... your answers lies therein

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
HARDDON:

hope u increased the guy's beer quota! cheesy

btw, my question was for the your saying i should RIDE ON

lol. I see... Bugatti veron is what we are cruising on by God's grace
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boss harddon, some gals do tend 2 want 2 leave if u start doingthis I no send attitude, but deep down u want them around
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Getting Physical : Experiences :

How do u go about having them over? Never ask them outrightly to come to ur palace.... Rather indirectly do that.

What do I mean? After the first ,second hang out, chats n talks, it is only natural for her to think u wud be inviting her soon! Guess what? Never do that.
That is what regular guys do n its very predictable. Anything that is predictable , becomes boring!

Instead of asking, rather , try as much as possible to deflect her questions about where u stay( we have dealt with that under BORING QUESTIONS N HOW TO ANSWER THEM)

Neva tell her where u stay, never invite her over!
The day u want her over, just let her meet u @ a junction thinking u guys r going out.....n let all road lead to ur well scented place with kul blues romancing the background. It possible let it be a well regulated temp.

But the best I use always is Friday night hang out! U see, yours truly don't have much time during the week so I deviced a means of still staying tru.

....ehmmm, don't forget to chill some red wine b4 time. N arrange some take away ...... Or I'd u can cook prepare her a meal.
The surprise wud be dope, she wud appreciate u finally brought her to ur place. N all those crazzy tots that has Ben running tru her mind , wud be put to rest. Tots like: maybe he is married, or a serious date, maybe he just wano fun with me....

NB: most ladies luv guys that can cook! It turns some on, when u not only cook for them, but u feed them also!

Very few dont because they can cook n don't want their men picking apart their meal.

Another way is FRIDAY NIGTHS

Friday has this serene, alluring , bonding kul thing about it. Most of my major outings r on Friday evenings . it not only afford u that bobbling dancy air, it always helps u to catch a lil rest should u have hang over from Friday's moves.

Call her our usuall way n tell her there is this kul spot u discovered, n u r stealing away to have a feel of it on Friday.... Tell her even without her asking: " Yea , u can come along"

Here is the routine depending on ur pocket n the kinda gurl:

1) Perfect Routine: u meet up some where then set out by 7:30... to where u can have dinner, after that, purposely buy one cone of cream n share it in a serene environment. And when itz like 10pm, u pop into some loud music spot , red wine or some well mixed liquor, sip n dance away. ( but no matter what u do, never get drunk! Know u limits n never tru to impress her.

The trick is u guys are gono be returning late n without question, ur place is the final destination.

But sometimes, to build the anticipation, I don't still bring them home. I simply make room reservation in any kul motel, or hotel or inn. After drinking and dancing, when she think we going home, we check into a hotel. I call it weekend get away! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
HARDDON:
Getting Physical : Experiences :

How do u go about having them over? Never ask them outrightly to come to ur palace.... Rather indirectly do that.

What do I mean? After the first ,second hang out, chats n talks, it is only natural for her to think u wud be inviting her soon! Guess what? Never do that.
That is what regular guys do n its very predictable. Anything that is predictable , becomes boring!

Instead of asking, rather , try as much as possible to deflect her questions about where u stay( we have dealt with that under BORING QUESTIONS N HOW TO ANSWER THEM)

Neva tell her where u stay, never invite her over!
The day u want her over, just let her meet u @ a junction thinking u guys r going out.....n let all road lead to ur well scented place with kul blues romancing the background. It possible let it be a well regulated temp.

But the best I use always is Friday night hang out! U see, yours truly don't have much time during the week so I deviced a means of still staying tru.

....ehmmm, don't forget to chill some red wine b4 time. N arrange some take away ...... Or I'd u can cook prepare her a meal.
The surprise wud be dope, she wud appreciate u finally brought her to ur place. N all those crazzy tots that has Ben running tru her mind , wud be put to rest. Tots like: maybe he is married, or a serious date, maybe he just wano fun with me....

NB: most ladies luv guys that can cook! It turns some on, when u not only cook for them, but u feed them also!

Very few dont because they can cook n don't want their men picking apart their meal.

Another way is FRIDAY NIGTHS

Friday has this serene, alluring , bonding kul thing about it. Most of my major outings r on Friday evenings . it not only afford u that bobbling dancy air, it always helps u to catch a lil rest should u have hang over from Friday's moves.

Call her our usuall way n tell her there is this kul spot u discovered, n u r stealing away to have a feel of it on Friday.... Tell her even without her asking: " Yea , u can come along"

Here is the routine depending on ur pocket n the kinda gurl:

1) Perfect Routine: u meet up some where then set out by 7:30... to where u can have dinner, after that, purposely buy one cone of cream n share it in a serene environment. And when itz like 10pm, u pop into some loud music spot , red wine or some well mixed liquor, sip n dance away. ( but no matter what u do, never get drunk! Know u limits n never tru to impress her.

The trick is u guys are gono be returning late n without question, ur place is the final destination.

But sometimes, to build the anticipation, I don't still bring them home. I simply make room reservation in any kul motel, or hotel or inn. After drinking and dancing, when she think we going home, we check into a hotel. I call it weekend get away! grin

If u decide to just surprise her by the junction move,
When u guys get home, u must make sure u sit away from her..... Let her acclamatize n get confortable unless ofcos u have broken all barriers tru chat... Even @ that lean back. We all know what u want but dont put that forward first , she wud slump intl safe mode n bliv me, u wudnt have her n might make her never to come to ur place again.
We u get in, u can show her around ur palace.
Thereafter, narrate the stress u had to go tru from the market to prapering something for her....( they like that, n I wud soften her nerves..... This also helps to douse the tension n the wacky tot on her mind hat his guy just wano have a taste.)

Serve her meal eat together, there after, serve some wine( not sugarly ones oooo)

While u drinking, u can pull her up to a dance( kul move) . or play some romantic movie. But I'd rather u dance

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
HARDDON:

If u decide to just surprise her by the junction move,
When u guys get home, u must make sure u sit away from her..... Let her acclamatize n get confortable unless ofcos u have broken all barriers tru chat... Even @ that lean back. We all know what u want but dont put that forward first , she wud slump intl safe mode n bliv me, u wudnt have her n might make her never to come to ur place again.
We u get in, u can show her around ur palace.
Thereafter, narrate the stress u had to go tru from the market to prapering something for her....( they like that, n I wud soften her nerves..... This also helps to douse the tension n the wacky tot on her mind hat his guy just wano have a taste.)

Serve her meal eat together, there after, serve some wine( not sugarly ones oooo)

While u drinking, u can pull her up to a dance( kul move) . or play some romantic movie. But I'd rather u dance

If it is the Friday move,

Learn to read the mood b4 u launch . u can easily tell from u dance time out Or her body language, if u should have a go or not.

Some ladies wud come @ u . don't just rush in because they came @ u, kiss a lil n withdraw, touch a lil n sip something grin
Learn to build the HER WANTING U THE MORE

or she dropped in on u or u met her on ur street n invited her

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
sexymonkey:
Master HARDDON, there's this girl(my classmate in sec school) we last saw each other in 2012, she added me on 2go and we had all those dry chats back then; and we've not really had a great conversation( just d normal questions and answers thing like:do u have a girlfriend and all that). She called me last december to wish me a happy christmas but I was "too du.mb" to take over from there.

though I'm no longer using the number she has but I have her number. the main point is that I've been having her on my mind lately, so what aproach would you recommend/suggest for calling her.

N.b we're both 22.

NOTE: if a gurl ask if u have a gf, it is very likely she is interested in u! Just trying to make sure the zone is safe b4 inserting her head.

U have to reinvent ur self from that boring friend she used to know into some ballful guy.

R u guys within same state?

Btw, u should know: You are not both 22 on r/ship , heart matters , man-woman experience things!

She is like 10 years older in these terrain.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
joezyni:
I have this girl I like very much, we talk usually on phone or when we meet on campus. I recently invited her over and she agreed to come. My question is, is she In for the sex or is she just coming as a friend. Don't want to fall my hand.

U can't just conclude like that if u haven't broken barriers with calls n chats b4.

Then only way to be sure is to bread her body language
Wen she comes. Or if d body language isn't clear, u induce some
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
HARDDON:

NOTE: if a gurl ask if u have a gf, it is very likely she is interested in u! Just trying to make sure the zone is safe b4 inserting her head.

U have to reinvent ur self from that boring friend she used to know into some ballful guy.

R u guys within same state?

Btw, u should know: You are not both 22 on r/ship , heart matters , man-woman experience things!

She is like 10 years older in these terrain.
yah, we're in the same state.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
my qstn is dat if a girl ask did I av a gf ?wat is d best way to reply her because many have ask me bt I wnt knw wat to say?i will just say she is fine nd laugh it out and say sumtin else wat is d best way or replying
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bro I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 5yrs,last year we had issues which was mainly my fault due to my ego and insults towards her, so I broke up with her,she tried to reach me but I ignored her,so after 3 months of no calls and messages ,she called me and asked how am doing ? few days after the call I began falling for her and pleaded for her to accept me back,though it took lots of pleading then she accepted me back..Things were moving well again then few months back she sent me a message that she needed time away from the relationship and I asked her what is wrong she said her life is complicated ,she said since I broke up with her last year,her life has been upside down,she told me her family is facing spiritual issues and the pastor told her to keep away from relationship/sex for some time...she said she is not breaking up with me but just needed time away from relationship, so I promised her that I will do away with sex for the mean time so we agreed and the relationship was moving well.. i complained that she was not the babe I use to know(she was not into the relationship like before)then two days ago she still told me I made her life a hell by breaking up with her and I apologize again.we both bursted into tears and kissed eachother,she told me that I should give her time to figure her self out cause she wants to be her old self,she doesn't understand herself ..she said she very much still love me,she doesn't want any relationship for now, and we are not dating now but later we can date when she feel is ok with her.. she sent me a text that she didn't say those words to hurt me,that she loves and cares for me..please what should i do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
IRIEBOY there's another guy..... bone am

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by skoloppy31(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
soora fun aaja tin o man fi epon paanu

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
After we haven't talked for about 2 to 3 months after I have discovered that whenever I call her so we should meet in school or so ever she would be acting weird making me wanna loose my balls by begging her like other guys do(you no na I can't fall for that, not anymore!!! When have gat HARDDON ?? Nah ! Not gon work) nyways back to it.. So I sense what she was trying to to play so ever since then I didn't Call her nor text her (just wanted to clear her thinking that ain't that kinda guy) she didn't call nor text eIther so , I didn't give a fucck either. Well fast forward to today I just felt like braking the cold ice I sent her this. Me: I just had bryson tiller's self righteous(that's cos she told me she loved song very much) and remembered you and was like wtf!!! Really!!! But You try sha, keep the game going gurl!!!! So long you eat well and belle fu. And she texted me few minutes later asking where I was . Knowing you said we shouldn't ans boring questions with boring anwers I gave some time and replied. Me: Right now am in space n watching u . Funny enough she called me just once and I didn't pick (still remembered what you stressed) and she didn't call again, I just laughed . Well I know she was thinking I was gon rush to call her ASAP but nahh I didn't . Am to call her maybe tomorrow or next... So my nigga what do you have to ssay about my poerformance... Is theere any flaws or anything I missed that was suppposed to be done .... Juust tel me your mind. And thanks for the level you made me inprove when it comes to the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
junnyjake:
stepping up my game with women you know expanded to other areas of my life.

the way I win over new clients

having something to always say to my boss should in case I screw up.

performance at an interview.

Even in the midst of other guys, I'm the one they are always asking for my opinion, and this brings more girls closer, because they want to know if their man is capable of being in control outside just as he is whenever you are together.

not easily deterred by what the world presents.

There was a book I read by David Deida 'the ways of the superior man' it opened my eyes to many things and I would recommend as a must read for every man(guy).

BTW, I tried sending you a mail, but I just couldn't, don't know why. I even followed you.

it's private that's why I want to reach you by mail. Thanks!

Fixed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
you gotta put up a super hero performance when bedding her... By so doing, you make her crave your attention(bed wise), handling back your balls to you in the process.

I hope I didn't misinterpret you @boss Harddon

Very nice , this is one part! Be dominant in d bed room, tell her what to do, how to do it. N take her to multiple cloud 9nes.

Second part is: realize that after u run d rule over her in bed magnificently, all her fences come broken, some even cry after d process, some curse n scream, ,some start feeling guilt, some just hate themselves, others might strangle tell you thats( no jokes, ive experienced that) or they plead n implore n they all go weak n numb.

This is when u now start dictating d tone of the r/ship.
If that is what u want

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pelumih(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
thumbs up harddon.

Chai,I've been fvckin up b4 I saw this thread but all d same my nice guy days is OVER for real.

Op,there is dis girl I'm interested in,we attend the same church afta sometym I asked for her number which she gave me,den we do chat on whatsapp after sometyms I asked her out I mean I told her I love her dat is where I f*cked up for real(hit myself so hard) she didn't say no buh she keep givin one silly excuses like she can't date me cos we attend d same church dat pple will be talkin about us buh I said dat doesn't mean anything nd she was acting somehow sha den I just go low cos I was writing my exams, den I saw dis thread d next sunday I didn't even look at her unlike before after service I will go to her and we'd talk but I ignored her,didn't talk to her at all d next sunday too I did d same tin I was just talking to other girls nd act like I don't even know her she msg me online..didn't reply her,called me I didn't pick up she kept calling me buh after sometimes sha I picked d call nd she asked why I've been ignoring/not talking to her I told her nothing she said if she vexed that she's sorry,she apologised to me that she's really sorry and I said Ok...I started applying some techniques which I learnt here wen chatting but I noticed she keep saying I'm harsh..now she said she wanna visit me but I'm staying with my sis,so I'm not alone at home...Pls how do I go about it?? I want dis girl to be mine. or should I just leave her and move on to other girls.... I know say I don bleep up big time..

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
HARDDON:

Very nice , this is one part! Be dominate d bed room, tell hed what to, do how to do it. N take her to multiple cloud 9ne.

Second part is: realise that after u run d rule over her in bed magnificently, all her fences come broken, some even cry after d process, some curse n scream, som plead n implore n they all go weak n numb.

This is when u now start dictating d tone of the r/ship.
If that is what u want

pls gv answer to my qstion above

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Theophinio:
Boss Haddon
Give us clue on the right way to make eye contact with women
The kind of staring that is too much, or too little. Is it attractive to look away first.
When to stop staring and approach

Eyes contact is a very powerful tool you can use to
1) unnerve
2) Seduce
3) ooze weakness( lack of confidence)
4) hold her spell bound
5) communicate without communicating
6) confuse
7) pull fun etc

we can teach you all that here.

the only thing we can tell you here is that :
Never be the first to break eye contact with any lady! Dont stare nida! rather look @ her deeply seductively

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.