Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096912 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Well, u still don't know what to say yet, how to say it n u r still afraid of her reduction .
Y shld I waste my words of wisdom?

Meet a babe on whatsapp..

we are in a group together on whatsapp

She pm first but said it was a mistake, i said no wahala but there are no mistakes in life, we got hooked up for a reason and held a brief convo with her via whatsapp.

Then about 3 or 4 days ago she just sent me pm and we have been having a not too part convo though i go blank sometime.

But i dont think i have done badly so far.

what do i want?

Just dont wanna blow it. i want to be unpredictable and enjoy the moment and see where it leads us.

Can you good tips on how to do that.

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
boninho:
The funniest thing is that most times I feel I've got everything planned out but when the moment arrives, all the built up confidence disappears....its disheartening seeing someone you like but lack of right words and inability to decode the 'come & get me' green light spoils everything

This is why we said u shld go in with a friendship attitude not a dating one. This douses the tension n make u not to attach any serious importance to her: SENDLESS! Kindly read page 1 up: meeting ladies

I gave simple practice moves to overcome ur going bland: write down the most common places u meet ladies followed by 10 different hook lines to use whenever u r out there. Then consciously rehearse them Daily b4 going out. They wud naturally become part of u until u become natural : using situations, things on her body to swing fun in a sassy way in da spot

We wud deal with how to decode gurl green lights later.
N even go ahead to teach u how u can draw those signals out n go in for the kill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Boss Harddon please reply me

boss.. sometin else have happend oo. one guy was chatting me up and told me he's one of my chick's bf.. and I didn't out any info to him cos it might be someone playing me to know something.... but if its true.. what should I do.. to her, not the guy. I dont wanna tell her cos I don't wanna sound asif I gat sumtin for her.. I plan is to make her go head over heels not to loose me due to d fact that I've know she has a guy... cos this girl gbadu me die..

cc ilegend harddon help me out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boninho: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
HARDDON:

This is why we said u shld go in with a friendship attitude not a dating one. His douses the tension n make u not to attach any serious importance to HD -SENDLESS! Kindly read page 1 up: meeting ladies

I gave simple practice moves to overcome ur going bland: write down the most common places u meet ladies followed by 10 different hook lines to use whenever u r out there. Then consciously rehearse them Daily b4 going out. They wud naturally become part of u until u become natural : using situations, things on her body to swing fun in a sassy way in da spot

We wud deal with how to decode gurl green lights later.
N even go ahead to teach u how u can draw those signals out n go in for the kill
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
lodphil:
Bro u r doing a great work

Pls there's this chick DAT has been giving me green light,but immediately I started talking to her she kind of always tells me DAT she knows what I want by my looks and DAT I will not get it.From her body language and d way she looks at my face and lips I know she really lyks me,she has even told me so once;there was a tym I sent her a friend request on FB,she never accepted it buh always accepts other people's request,I had to later cancel the request.Have asked for her number buh she declined giving it to me,saying she will give it to me later.

I just want to forget about the chick and move on,am not the desperate kind of guy.

Dis kind of thing always happens to me with chicks;they show me green light,buh once I meet them even without intending to ask them out,they start forming hard to get.Some even snub me when I say hello to them,and later start staring at me,expecting me to meet them again.

Boss pls I need guidance here.
Probable causes:
Ur body language....u may be oozing needy clingy, sex starved airs
Or
Ur English is a turn off
Or
U dress shabby n look dirty
Or
Or u have no sense of homour n razz .

Btw
I know there is something u aint telling

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2016
boss Harddon am still waiting on your reply ..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeoSneh(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2016
bro all my life.. I've always been admired by them girls, some even tell me bluntly, but due to shyness I'll be acting all nice to them. a girl once asked if I don't like her because when I see her I behave as if I don't, which in turn draws her/them more closer to me, but deep within I really want to have the girl... I just want that bad guy strategy... and I'm now learning to overcome shyness.. so now I want to face the girls bold this time but I don't know how to... get their number, moreover due to shyness I can't get a girl. 2. there was this girl that likes me so much and she visited me one day... as I said I'm now overcoming shyness I tried to make a move and she refused.. how do I get her back and so she'll concur to my advances?? and to girls in general how and when do you make the move when she pays you a visit.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by junnyjake(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
man, I gotta really say you've been doing a really wonderful job here, with your tips I bet even a monkey who forgot to pay his brain bills would easily woo a lady with minimal stress.

I would PM you about something I need your help with.

let me share my story.

I wasn't a good guy from the start, I was using stuffs but then I commanded lots of attention from the female folks.
then I was confused, was it d fact that I'm dark, 6 ft tall, handsome, with purple underlip, with an impressive muscular structure, my baritone voice even though I never really seemed interested in dating most of the time because I was really dedicated to my job.
and I don't stress when trying to get any ladies attraction, no matter how beautiful, I always have my way.
so I suddenly started dating a lady, I didn't have much time for her because of my job, she sees very little of me, she tried hard to change my destructive habits which she failed miserably at, always wanting me around, with just a little misunderstanding I'm all ballistic- this scares her. we didn't last up to a year before I broke up with her for cheating, though remorseful and contrite, I never changed my mind.

fast forward 2 years later
I met a damsel, Now I decided it's time to grow up, I no longer do stuffs and this changed me in ways I couldn't imagine, going soft, not easily angry, laugh and joke around, something I rarely did.
This also affected how I treated ladies, I'm more calm, call like 5 times a day till she got tired of me, I just wasn't the tough guy I used to be. love happened to me and I blindly fell in, I gave myself totally to her in love.
wasn't too long before she dumped my a$s.

then I realized that of course my looks were attractive but not enough and them ladies weren't attracted to me only because of that but the bad boy they saw in me, the feeling that they have a kind of a competition to please me. Then I realized that I needed to toughen up and get my acts together.
And I know I won't go back to the way I was - the things I was using, the only part I'd revive is the divinity of the alpha male.

lessons:
never compromise your hustle 4 no lady.

once she feels she can have you all to herself, that's when you begin to lose her.

don't lay blame on her if she breaks up with you, you're mostly part of it through your actions and inactions.

guys should stop being an a$$ in midst of other men, its a major turn off. Don't allow your friends permit you around.

I guess, that's enough said, HARDDON, you gon reply my mail right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lilnovak: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Boss HARDDON abeg wen u wan to open the whatsapp group pls add me. Cos am bout to start school (uni) nd dont wat appened in sec school to appen here pls boss HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2016
The greatest secret of all if u must be a pro in this terrain, is ability to think on your feet n

1) respond to situations with the right mix of wit n fun. Always armed with the right fun answer.

2) respond to questions with just the right answers garnished with idontsend u attitude wit fun.

3) take in her surrounding n spin web without moving a fine muscle

4) know when to drift into reality if it is a r/ship u want n talk real without letting ur guards down , without letting emotions rule u. This is not for newbies

5) know when to be serious n when to cut off

6) study the typa gurl n get her a lil room in ur life to prove herself....always give room to them

In summary, know when to play, hold back, laid back, what to say, how to say it, when to punish n how , master d art.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:
The greatest secret of all if u must be a pro in this terrain, is ability to think on your feet n

1) respond to situations with the right mix of wit n fun. Always armed with the right fun answer.

2) respond to questions with just the right answers garnished with idontsend u attitude wit fun.

3) take in her surrounding n spin web without moving a fine muscle

4) know when to drift into reality if it is a r/ship u want n talk real without letting ur guards down , without letting emotions rule u. This is not for newbies

5) know when to be serious n when to cut off

6) study the typa gurl n get her a lil room in ur life to prove herself....always give room to them

In summary, know when to play, hold back, laid back, what to say, how to say it, when to punish n how , master d art.

BOSS PLEASE REPLY ME..I've been waiting

sometin else have happend oo. one guy was chatting me up and told me he's one of my chick's bf.. and I didn't out any info to him cos it might be someone playing me to know something.... but if its true.. what should I do.. to her, not the guy. I dont wanna tell her cos I don't wanna sound asif I gat sumtin for her.. I plan is to make her go head over heels not to loose me due to d fact that I've know she has a guy... cos thia girl gbadu me die
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
NLjona:

BOSS PLEASE REPLY ME..I've been waiting

sometin else have happend oo. one guy was chatting me up and told me he's one of my chick's bf.. and I didn't out any info to him cos it might be someone playing me to know something.... but if its true.. what should I do.. to her, not the guy. I dont wanna tell her cos I don't wanna sound asif I gat sumtin for her.. I plan is to make her go head over heels not to loose me due to d fact that I've know she has a guy... cos thia girl gbadu me die

Why did he tell u that? Is it to warn u off her or ....?
And what info was he in quest of?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Why did he tell u that? Is it to warn u off her or ....?
And what info was he in quest of?

I don't know the purpose but he said he was talking to her and she was absent minded chatting with me.. and that he colected her phone and saw our chats.. Im sure he wanted to know if I'm dating her.. because he asked if I'm courting her.. I just told him to go and ask her that since she's his "gf" that she'll know better.that I can't start beefing a guy over a girl because its childish.. so what should I do about this? I havnt brought up the topic btwn me and her cos I don't wanna kill the attraction and rappor with tension.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
NLjona:

I don't know the purpose but he said he was talking to her and she was absent minded chatting with me.. and that he colected her phone and saw our chats.. Im sure he wanted to know if I'm dating her.. because he asked if I'm courting her.. I just told him to go and ask her that since she's his "gf" that she'll know better.that I can't start beefing a guy over a girl because its childish.. so what should I do about this? I havnt brought up the topic btwn me and her cos I don't wanna kill the attraction and rappor with tension.

Gee u handled it very maturedly I must confess! Bravo!

And that same matured logic is what u should apply to ur question!

If it ain't broken , don't fix it.
It is obvious she enjoys ur company more than his boring , needy weak a33, wonder why u 'r spilling question beans.

She give u ur respect, ur space and some lovey dovey, why break ur head ?
Not like she is ur only.......
He wud soon naturally drive her towards u cos of jealousy . just live ur life n meet others!

See? #BossLife

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Gee u handled it very maturedly I must confess! Bravo!

And that same matured logic is what u should apply to ur question!

If it ain't broken , don't fix it.
It is obvious she enjoys ur company more than his boring , needy weak a33, wonder why u 'r spilling question beans.

She give u ur respect, ur space and some lovey dovey, why break ur head ?
Not like she is ur only.......
He wud soon naturally drive her towards u cos of jealousy . just live ur life n meet others!

See? #BossLife

thanks boss.. I thought about it this way too. why bother myself?.. thanks.. I've not been complaining about girls issues like before I meet this thread cos I've steped up my game bit time.. thanks boss for ever creating this thread and all.. God bless

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
NLjona:

thanks boss.. I thought about it this way too. why bother myself?.. thanks.. I've not been complaining about girls issues like before I meet this thread cos I've steped up my game bit time.. thanks boss for ever creating this thread and all.. God bless

Yea, sure!

Always give ladies the pleasure of missing u ( sendless) while guys go drooling with green bloodz wishing they were u!
Thinking to them selves, how can just one guy be so blessed with all these creamy chicks n he doesn't even send them, yet they keep coming back?

They know the idiate isn't faithful to them n they wudnt just stop! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea, sure!

Always give ladies the pleasure of missing u ( sendless) while guys go drooling with green bloodz wishing they were u!
Thinking to them selves, how can just one guy be so blessed with all these creamy chicks n he doesn't even send them, yet they keep coming back?

#BossGetDaGame
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Aiziko: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hardin pls I don't know how to say did but u gotta help me out.I know I am shy and previously a sucker in the ladies world. There is dis my dream lady that I can die for.I use to act nice to her but afta reading ur thread I changed my attitude towards her.this has got her somewhat amused as she replies in her chat with:", smh o,nawa o,hehen".The problem is I don't know what to do now.Advice is needed pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aiziko:
Hardin pls I don't know how to say did but u gotta help me out.I know I am shy and previously a sucker in the ladies world. There is dis my dream lady that I can die for.I use to act nice to her but afta reading ur thread I changed my attitude towards her.this has got her somewhat amused as she replies in her chat with:", smh o,nawa o,hehen".The problem is I don't know what to do now.Advice is needed pls

Lol @ bolded.
What did u do to change ur attitude. Therein lies ur answer .

Besides, u should know, only the pot of jealousy can get u out of friend zone most times ! Cos once u are in, u are in. And when u try to apply these skills in that state, it irritates them.

It is like a gate boy trying to bed his madam.....! Yea that is the feeling they get . its irritating .

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea, sure!

grin boss balls!! I swear the feeling is awesome.. I'm already planning to teach my lil bro all I know about the game and more once he reaches 16.. because I can't be like this and allow girls take my cute bro for granted.. hope u get wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
NLjona:

grin boss balls!! I swear the feeling is awesome.. I'm already planning to teach my lil bro all I know about the game and more once he reaches 16.. because I can't be like this and allow girls take my cute bro for granted.. hope u get wink

#BossBall cool

Btw, this is not a game! Eriz a way of LIFE to those who gets it.

Game wear off with too much wine.... This Culture trails on tru trials n travails , tru space, tru time n itz passed on to a chosen few

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea, sure!

boss.. another thing I wanna really master is how to make them always wanna come over .. you know Na.. hehe.. pleqse drop some smokinh hot tactics... thanks a lot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
HARDDON:

#BossBall cool

Btw, this is not a game! Eriz a way of LIFE to those who gets it.

Game wear off with too much wine.... This Culture trails on tru trials n travails , tru space, tru time n itz passed on to a chosen few

I get it boss... no disrespect intended.. please drop some hot tactics on making them wanna come over always.. amd I know I gats flake them off . I just wanna get the flows.. thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice work man .. I need your help , am a shy guy generally .. My problem is how to start up a convo without the usual boring questions like how are and how was your day , please help me out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
HARDDON:

I acted surprised n asked sarcasgically:
" spoilt smallie, what r u doing? " she laughed .
I giggle n continued : " I pulled her close, hugged her, n breathed hawt air on d nape of her neck. Then planted spot kisses on d region. Oh she tensed out as she reciprocated by kissing me on my neck.
While @ it, one of my hand was ringing blues all over her back , the other was handling her soft a33.
Everytime she tried to kiss me, I turn the other side of the neck for her to kiss. I touch a lil n stop, sip my liquor. Squeeze her booty a lil while running my hands on her, I stop, n make some remark about my just trying to turn her on, n I go home leaving her so wet n wanting! It was working!

I was crazily building d anticipation. N I cud sense urgency from her now. Her blood was running wild but I was as calm as d ocean: though troubled by a strong boisterous wave within yet tranquil on the surface.
This is one of the major gains of having total control over ur balls.
Another one is that instead of u been over her , rushing things n probably spoiling things, u rather give her d mantle watch her as she basically beg to have u as other guys do beg her for them to have her!

When I noticed how the heat was building up, told her its time to go. Swiftly we were off n in her mind, she can't wait to have me!
But I got a surprise for her.
We sat calm, Veered in the street( in her car, I was driving) n off to her place we headed. She was excitedly showing me d directions.
We got there , alighted, hugged her n told her gud night.... But she was having none of that!

She said I should at d very least come inside for a glass of wine, I told her uve had enuf for one night.
She brought up another reason for me to come in, after a lil hesitation, we went into her apartment .
U wudnt imagine the blues this lady started playing from d super sound sorround.

I made fun of her by saying this house just turned home now because of my presence, she smiled.
I pulled her close n hug her. She excused her self after asking if I care for a shower, which I declined .
Brought water, n made off to freshen up.

I sat thinking .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
hello hardon bro. .u avent replied me....still awaiting ur reply... thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Aiziko: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol @ bolded.
What did u do to change ur attitude. Therein lies ur answer .

Besides, u should know, only the pot of jealousy can get u out of friend zone most times ! Cos once u are in, u are in. And when u try to apply these skills in that state, it irritates them.

It is like a gate boy trying to bed his madam.....! Yea that is the feeling they get . its irritating .
. Wow....nice analysis or should I say great analysis (cos u don't like being nice).I really get ur drift.So u mean the only weapon to win her back is jealousy.but how can I use it? Or in other words how can I make her jealous when am not d man other ladies want?Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeoSneh(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2016
LeoSneh:
bro all my life.. I've always been admired by them girls, some even tell me bluntly, but due to shyness I'll be acting all nice to them. a girl once asked if I don't like her because when I see her I behave as if I don't, which in turn draws her/them more closer to me, but deep within I really want to have the girl... I just want that bad guy strategy... and I'm now learning to overcome shyness.. so now I want to face the girls bold this time but I don't know how to... get their number, moreover due to shyness I can't get a girl. 2. there was this girl that likes me so much and she visited me one day... as I said I'm now overcoming shyness I tried to make a move and she refused.. how do I get her back and so she'll concur to my advances?? and to girls in general how and when do you make the move when she pays you a visit.
Choi!! boss e come be like say nah me be the prodigal son here... baba harddon abeg reason my matter abeg!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2016
HARDDON:

When I noticed how the heat was building up, told her its time to go. Swiftly we were off n in her mind, she can't wait to have me!
But I got a surprise for her.
We sat calm, Veered in the street( in her car, I was driving) n off to her place we headed. She was excitedly showing me d directions.
We got there , alighted, hugged her n told her gud night.... But she was having none of that!

She said I should at d very least come inside for a glass of wine, I told her uve had enuf for one night.
She brought up another reason for me to come in, after a lil hesitation, we went into her apartment .
U wudnt imagine the blues this lady started playing from d super sound sorround.

I made fun of her by saying this house just turned home now because of my presence, she smiled.
I pulled her close n hug her. She excused her self after asking if I care for a shower, which I declined .
Brought water, n made off to freshen up.

I sat thinking .....

One mind was like, take her hard....on fours, flip her, tru d living room to the bedroom and all over the crib!

The other was like give her the pain of not layying her filthy hands on u this night!

I was torn inbtw two. But I later made up my mind....

When she came out, if not for BossBallz, I wud have frozen .

She was on a see tru white nighty with nothing under! With a wine on hand and two glasses.
She popped, we drank, we danced to d blues closed on, jrod turned rocky , she turned around n rocked it. Before i knew what was happpening, our llips where locked in heated kisses. Waves upon waves building . breath short, bodyy tensed, temperature shot up, head spined , the mixture of the drinks n d kiss were a super combo!

I didn't know when the nighty dropped , and for a brief moment, I paused to absorb her fine details like a blotted paper. Lowered my head n teased the nips with my nose, then my lips made a circle around them. I squeezed , she jecked. She tried grabbing my dick, but I held her hand. After a couple of trials , I let her, she practically gasped at itz feel. I caressed d soft mound up, she squeezed d hard rod down.

Then before I knew it, my cloths where flying off. Getting( she was about pulling it) my boxers, I came to my senses, n deployed the outcome of my totz: Home calls.

And that was it! Made her so wet n told her I can't do it without offering an explanation nor any form of appology, I started wearing my cloths. N she stood dumbfounded. With the i-cant-blliv-a-guy-is-rejecting-me look! She made some question sounds, I wasn't listening . and so it was, off I went.

Wonder Why I did that? Well itz simple:

1) made up my mind never to give in to her wishes right from home

2) that was one of the perfect ways to burn ur memory in the mind of a rich Lady in a crazy way. They r used to guys always @ their beck n call, using n dumping guys, if u can burn urself this way n survived it, she wud basically feed off the palm of ur hands. U can spank her bumbum when she does silly things n generally Lord it over her! Once u have her like this, she can do anything for u n most importantly, SHE WUD GIVE U UR SPACE N RESPRCT! VERY IMPORTANT

The other perfect way, is to satisfy her beyond her wildest imagination! She wud keep coming back!

Did I tell u this was part of my emotion/jrod killing/controlling tests then? YEA, I had 7 core emotion killing tests, passed 6. I still do this thing once in a while to keep me in check.

She hated me that night that I left her stranded. She had to use a toy. But got so curious to know how a guy can be so hard n yet muster enuf courage to resist her.
As they say, curiosity kills d cat.

When we finally had it, it was explosive! N she became obsessed with my tots!

There was no where I didn't flip her, virtually everywhere in her crib. Dropped in on her without notice in d office one day n had her in her rest room. From d car to d movie restroom. Fingered her when we went catching a late night romantic movie! , only for her to scribble a note, folded it, handed it to me n whispered into my ears: READ THIS NOTE WHEN I GO INTO THE LADIES!

guess what she wrote? "If u think u r man enuf, come show me in d ladies! "

Boy! That note sparked d electrostatic volts in my brain!
B4 I cud think about it, I was inside her in the rest room! While I tried to gag her mouth from screaming two loud, two idiats where in d men's digging it loud! I had to let her scream all I care! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2016
boss please post tips on making them wana come over always....thanks..I really wanna master it.. thanks in advance
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2016
GETTING PHYSICAL 3:

To succeed, u must know most of the kul places in town.
because I am not the type that meet a gurl n bring her home after the first date,I try as much as possible to know kul, fun places we can hang out and fun out.
Cheap places like joints that sell drinks @ pump prices( Btw, I don't drink beer. Drank occasionally b4 I graduated. You shouldnt too if u value ur body n stamina as a guy. ) . I drink wine. No not the sugary ones, I mean red wine. But do strong ones occasionally.

Fun places helps u. They make her more relaxed n let her express her self unlike in ur place she goes tensed up( apart from few that comes with getting down in view)

Fun places make u stand out from other guys that go pestering her to come to their places . it also makes her curious, wanting to know what u r hiding @ ur place that u have never invited her over n u rarely talk about where u stay. Is it that u have a serious day? Or u r married? Or u r impotent? Or some other crazy totz her mind cud think of
Curiosity always kills the fat cat.
When she is curios like that , it is very easy to get her home n do deeds.

Fun places like the pool. I've stressed the bonding importance of the pool b4 .

Fun places like the games , movies, amusent park etc

Places that r very cheap yet fun.
N never visit a place twice in a row.

Now lets assume she finally came to ur room!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2016
HARDDON:
GETTING PHYSICAL 3:

To succeed, u must know most of the kul places in town.
because I am not the type that meet a gurl n bring her home after the first date,I try as much as possible to know kul, fun places we can hang out and fun out.
Cheap places like joints that sell drinks @ pump prices( Btw, I don't drink beer. Drank occasionally b4 I graduated. You shouldnt too if u value ur body n stamina as a guy. ) . I drink wine. No not the sugary ones, I mean red wine. But do strong ones occasionally.

Fun places helps u. They make her more relaxed n let her express her self unlike in ur place she goes tensed up( apart from few that comes with getting down in view)

Fun places make u stand out from other guys that go pestering her to come to their places . it also makes her curious, wanting to know what u r hiding @ ur place that u have never invited her over n u rarely talk about where u stay. Is it that u have a serious day? Or u r married? Or u r impotent? Or some other crazy totz her mind cud think of
Curiosity always kills the fat cat.
When she is curios like that , it is very easy to get her home n do deeds.

Fun places like the pool. I've stressed the bonding importance of the pool b4 .

Fun places like the games , movies, amusent park etc

Places that r very cheap yet fun.
N never visit a place twice in a row.

Now lets assume she finally came to ur room!

Another thing that u can use to ur advantage is her friends!

Once u have met her, tell her to come with her friends even if it's d first date( u can use this if u want her to come to ur place).....she wud be surprised!
Know why?
Cos regular guys don't like this . they don't appreciate her coming with her friends to date cos they don't wano spend too much n they always look forward to bedding her on d first , second or third date. Telling her to bring d squared douse tension , makes her bliv u ain't so much into her body! Yea u remember: THE WAY FORWARD, IS THE WAY BACKWARDS

That is the cheapest way to have her swiftly! because, she wud naturally tend towards u when all of u r hanging out cos if she don't, another of her friend cud just undo her .... SEE? JEALOUSY

Btw, never let her pick d venue!
If she tries to do that , tell her simply: he who picks the venue, foot the bills! She wud naturally go numb.

I've had a gurl try to do that:
My usual way, I was like , I'm having dinner @ so so spot by 6:30pm, u r welcome along just for today oooo.... She was like why don't we use so n so venue?
I was like this is my usual ritual....she then ask : can't I choose where we hang out? I was like sure u can , but don't forget to come with ur purse , that solved d ish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.