Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096532 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:24am On Aug 27, 2016
For the first kiss, avoid parting ur lips to clip hers for d first time, until she has totally relaxed . Just kiss her lips with urs closed. Most times, hers wud be closed too until she relaxes

STAGE 1 APPROACH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by YorubaDemon(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2016
are you talking to yourself or am i seeing double shocked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:45am On Aug 27, 2016
STAGE 2

Here u must learn how to effortlessly switch from upper lips to lower lips

By now, one of ur hands shld grab her neck d others grabbing her waist and gently sliding down to rest faintly on her b00ty(resist the urge to squeeze and just caress, and lightly take the pace up)

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2016
One thing I do alot that adds fun to the process, is to pick her up as we kissing, sometimes I break d kiss, n without warning grab her by d waste n pick her up n resume d kissing, or I maintain d kissing n just pick them up, carry em to d bed without warning.

Itz fun!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:04am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:
One thing I do alot that adds fun to the process, is to pick her up as we kissing, sometimes I break d kiss, n without warning grab her by d waste n pick her up n resume d kissing, or I maintain d kissing n just pick them up, carry em to d bed without warning.

Itz fun!

For the first one, most wud wrap their legs around u while u kiss, u can stay like that for a while b4 taking them to d bed.

Sense pill 56: always let d kiss end on bed, that way, u have sometimes some freedom to explore other parts of her body as u kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:06am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:

For the first one, most wud wrap their legs around u while u kiss, u can stay like that for a while b4 taking them to d bed.

Sense pill 56: always let d kiss end on bed, that way, u have sometimes some freedom to explore other parts of her body as u kiss.

Sense pill 57: every lady, no matter how fat, wano be picked up and probably swung around!

The adrenaline is magnum!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2016
If you may, I must say..... dont remember the last time kiss came first for me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Boss HARDDON I salute you. Thanks for the drills.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Boss HARDDON I salute you. Thanks for the drills.

uwc!

for once i felt like i was talking to myself yesterday cheesy grin

I need to get feed backs from you guys, without you, there wudnt be need for wasting my time on this.

i wano hear everything, successes, challenges and what not

they inspire/ spur me on

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:

uwc!

for once i felt like i was talking to myself yesterday cheesy grin

I need to get feed backs from you guys, without you, there wudnt be need for wasting my time on this.

i wano hear everything, successes, challenges and what not

they inspire/ spur me on
Forgive us for reading and leaving without giving feedback.

Those drills work like charm. The more you practice the more you get better @ it.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Aliyos80(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
hi I'ven following ur post.an I most is very intersected the way help pple here.

let me make my short.we meet 2days ago.and we exchange no.we i talk to her the very day she reply.and wen i come across your dis ur post.an decided to sy some funny things i see here to her.guess what? her reply was if i didn't mind my word she'll block me.

pls is what do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Noobshakur(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aliyos80:
hi I'ven following ur post.an I most is very intersected the way help pple here.

let me make my short.we meet 2days ago.and we exchange no.we i talk to her the very day she reply.and wen i come across your dis ur post.an decided to sy some funny things i see here to her.guess what? her reply was if i didn't mind my word she'll block me.

pls is what do I do now?
meself go even block u self

14 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aliyos80:

pls is what do I do now?

Dude, dude! If I, a guy, was unable to make out what u were on about in dis write up, I wonder how the jokes u sent sounded.

U don't need women drama now mehn
Kindly Take a long vac off gurls and work on ur written n probably spoken ENGLISH.

Hv urself a blessed sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wanna share my own story and at the end I need an advice

There is this girl I have an intense crush on in school, she is from a different department but somehow, we got involved in same courses together. While in the lecture hall, I catch her most of the time staring and I do start back at times. I am a quiet type actually. So many other guys have tried and have been turned down.
Fast forward: I am on industrial training now and we are both in different companies but coincidentally, one day I sighted her, walked to her and this conversation occurred.

Me: hello, I guess I have seen this face before in Bleep school
She: yes and she looked me like 'and you?'
Me: yes I school there also. So what department re u in?(like I did not know before)
She: xxxx and u?
Me: yyyy department,. Where u doing the training then?
She: ssssdees company and u?
Me: qvbus company... I need to go catch up with something, maybe we I'll see some other time. What's the name?
She: hhhbdgvd and urs?
Me: bdbehbd... OK, bye for now.

And I did not collect her number. Since then I have not found her. I know someone that has her number and is willing to give me but I don't know if it will be wise.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chiscomax:
I wanna share my own story and at the end I need an advice

There is this girl I have an intense crush on in school, she is from a different department but somehow, we got involved in same courses together. While in the lecture hall, I catch her most of the time staring and I do start back at times. I am a quiet type actually. So many other guys have tried and have been turned down.
Fast forward: I am on industrial training now and we are both in different companies but coincidentally, one day I sighted her, walked to her and this conversation occurred.

Me: hello, I guess I have seen this face before in Bleep school
She: yes and she looked me like 'and you?'
Me: yes I school there also. So what department re u in?(like I did not know before)
She: xxxx and u?
Me: yyyy department,. Where u doing the training then?
She: ssssdees company and u?
Me: qvbus company... I need to go catch up with something, maybe we I'll see some other time. What's the name?
She: hhhbdgvd and urs?
Me: bdbehbd... OK, bye for now.

And I did not collect her number. Since then I have not found her. I know someone that has her number and is willing to give me but I don't know if it will be wise.

Compare and Contrast this ur conversation with this very one thereafter, learn:

You: My eyes cudnt be decieving me, cud they? (Say this with a surprised look on ur face while looking @ her)

She: huh? Why?

You: u look SIMILIAR, like my wife who abandoned me n d kids in our precious previous life n followed a falling star down to earth cheesy

she: laughs, u cudnt be serious. Think I know u frm school not previous life

You: school? Oh itz u! The lady who kept drooling but didn't have the courage to come over n say hello to ME?
U made me feel like I was a monster.... cheesy

She: I wasn't drooling, it was u that kept staring @ me

You: see? She was actually, if not, how did she know I was see staring?
BTW, did u trace me down here too?

She: trace, oh please, I'm doing my I T @ .....

You: wow, did u hear I'm wit...........n u worked yours so u can be close to me? ( b4 she wud respond, say Oops don't Ansa that, followed up by i gtg, but I'm still yet to make up my mind if it was Nice meeting u again. N off u go

That is a challenging, exciting , attractive chat not that boring lines u got up there

By all means, collect d number n hula @ her wit: Hello Secret Lover..... wen wud u be bold enough to tell me how u feel? I don't bite u know, even If I do, its just a lil

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Compare and Contrast this ur conversation with this very one thereafter, learn:

You: My eyes cudnt be decieving me, cud they? (Say this with a surprised look on ur face while looking @ her)

She: huh? Why?

You: u look SIMILIAR, like my wife who abandoned me n d kids in our precious previous life n followed a falling star down to earth cheesy

she: laughs, u cudnt be serious. Think I know u frm school not previous life

You: school? Oh itz u! The lady who kept drooling but didn't have the courage to come over n say hello to ME?
U made me feel like I was a monster.... cheesy

She: I wasn't drooling, it was u that kept staring @ me

You: see? She was actually, if not, how did she know I was see staring?
BTW, did u trace me down here too?

She: trace, oh please, I'm doing my I T @ .....

You: wow, did u hear I'm wit...........n u worked yours so u can be close to me? ( b4 she wud respond, say Oops don't Ansa that, followed up by i gtg, but I'm still yet to make up my mind if it was Nice meeting u again. N off u go

That is a challenging, exciting , attractive chat not that boring lines u got up there

By all means, collect d number n hula @ her wit: Hello Secret Lover..... wen wud u be bold enough to tell me how u feel? I don't bite u know, even If I do, its just a lil

I see, alright. So what is ur advice now?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by berbz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
First of all I wanna thank u for the wonderful thread. I can tell u I've spent 2 hours on this thread and haven't finish reading.

But I need ur help asap Pls.

It's about my girlfriend, we were good before she came to my house, and wen she came, I gave her food and make her comfortable, didn't kiss or touch her until she did that herself. After kissing she told me she would start leaving soon... but cos I was enjoying moment with her I told her not to leave yet so we started kissing again until she jumped up said she's late to where she's going to.

Then she hugged me and kissed me again (but this time the kiss was longer than before) and we can't control it, she started touching my rod and I decide to take her boobs out too, then she was begging me to stop but I didn't. She pushed me away and leave. I apologise to her that am sorry for keeping her so late.

Since that day, she haven't pick my calls ( though she is always busy cos she is a blogger, but not to the extent of not picking my calls for days) if I send her message on whatsapp it may take 24hours before she reply after reading it.

So I was thinking of not calling or texting her again maybe 2 -3 days buh a friend of mine said I might lose her.

Pls I need ur help Pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

I see, alright. So what is ur advice now?

My advise is on d last paragraph:

If u missed it here:

By all means, collect d number n hula @ her tru a test msg wit: Hello Secret Lover..... wen wud u be bold enough to tell me how u feel? I don't bite u know, even If I do, its just a lil
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2016
HARDDON:

My advise is on d last paragraph:

If u missed it here:

By all means, collect d number n hula @ her tru a test msg wit: Hello Secret Lover..... wen wud u be bold enough to tell me how u feel? I don't bite u know, even If I do, its just a lil

I have messaged her. At first she was replying with 'OK' then I told her 'OK' is too small to spell she should try something Else then she replied with 'Okay' . I asked her to try something g more challenging like a a message that contains 24 letters. She laughed and replied with No. After a little more effort. She started replying well. She said I was crushing on Ber etc and she called me a ' slow somebody' I am still her to find out why . she has been LOLing due to my humour and has been replying very well since then. You re a god bro!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2016
berbz:
First of all I wanna thank u for the wonderful thread. I can tell u I've spent 2 hours on this thread and haven't finish reading.

It's about my girlfriend, we were good before she came to my house, and wen she came, I gave her food and make her comfortable, didn't kiss or touch her until she did that herself. After kissing she told me she would start leaving soon... but cos I was enjoying moment with her I told her not to leave yet so we started kissing again until she jumped up said she's late to where she's going to.

Then she hugged me and kissed me again (but this time the kiss was longer than before) and we can't control it, she started touching my rod and I decide to take her boobs out too, then she was begging me to stop but I didn't. She pushed me away and leave. I apologise to her that am sorry for keeping her so late.

Since that day, she haven't pick my calls ( though she is always busy cos she is a blogger, but not to the extent of not picking my calls for days) if I send her message on whatsapp it may take 24hours before she reply after reading it.

So I was thinking of not calling or texting her again maybe 2 -3 days buh a friend of mine said I might lose her.

Pls I need ur help Pls
and that was how umissed your food that day.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

I have messaged her. At first she was replying with 'OK' then I told her 'OK' is too small to spell she should try something Else then she replied with 'Okay' . I asked her to try something g more challenging like a a message that contains 24 letters. She laughed and replied with No. After a little more effort. She started replying well. She said I was crushing on Ber etc and she called me a ' slow somebody' I am still her to find out why . she has been LOLing due to my humour and has been replying very well since then. You re a god bro!

Now check out my super magnum teeth:
cheesy grin

See? Now she used the crushing line on u! Tot I told u to use it on her first?

U dont need rocket science to know why she called u a slowsomebody ..... she has obviously been giving u green lights but uve been too slow to note n act on em.

While on the humour lane, don't turn a clown on us! Blend it well: sassy n funny

Make sure for every witty line u drop there is a purpose n the purpose should be to draw her n finally get physical

god? nah! Still a learner until I bed kim while kanye makes d vid, eni edo my house help n linder ikeji my gate Gurl. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
berbz:

Pls I need ur help Pls

I'm busy now

But hey, relax! Let her be for a while

She should be the one afraid to lose u not the other way round dude!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy grin

U dont need rocket science to know why she called u a slowsomebody ..... she has obviously been giving u green lights but uve been too slow to note n act on em.

While on the humour lane, don't turn a clown on us! Blend it well: sassy n funny

Make sure for every witty line u drop there is a purpose n the purpose should be to draw her n finally get physical

god? nah! Still a learner until I bed kim while kanye makes d vid, eni edo my house help n linder ikeji my gate Gurl. cheesy

shocked grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy grin

Bro, you too get Lyrics ..lol. So what next ? Would like to meet her soon

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

Bro, you too get Lyrics ..lol. So what next ? Would like to meet her soon

Mess around with her head erotically until u do that, she Wudnt respect ur Rep!

Let's say u were bursting her bubbles n she was crackling...

Out of the blues, u pull this line:

You: why were u staring @ my trousers d other day? I was talking to u, n u were busy giving response to my trouser.
Were u trying to weigh my weapons?

She: what? I didn't do that! Ewww

You: ofcos I knew u wud deny. HAve u ever seen those who sleep in church admit dey were?

She: lol, oh stop it. I wasnt

You: u better not ooooo , Cos I'm a virgin n don't want some1 that wud come n spoil my jrod while I'm still a very gud guy

U get the jeck? This is how u take convo physical

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Mess around with her head erotically until u do that, she Wudnt respect ur Rep!

Let's say u were bursting her bubbles n she was crackling...

Out of the blues, u pull this line:

You: why were u staring @ my trousers d other day? I was talking to u, n u were busy giving response to my trouser.
Were u trying to weigh my weapons?

She: what? I didn't do that! Ewww

You: ofcos I knew u wud deny. HAve u ever seen those who sleep in church admit dey were?

She: lol, oh stop it. I wasnt

You: u better not ooooo , Cos I'm a virgin n don't want some1 that wud come n spoil my jrod while I'm still a very gud guy

U get the jeck? This is how u take convo physical

Or pull this out of the blues:
Ask her:

You: Why do most ladies not know their bra sizes? Even d seemingly classy ones. Even those ones forming accent on Radio claiming OAPs!

She: lol,

You: yea, i know , i know. U nid not say it... i know u dont know urs too! cheesy

She: maybe I don't, why wud I bother. I just go in there, test it n if it feels confy, I buy it!

You: u see? Arrrhhh! That was how my first gf make me waste my first monetary favour on a Victoria secret bra that she didn't wear till date.

She: hahaha! OMG What happened? LOL
You: yea, laugh on, itz not ur fault. If u r laughing this loud wen I haven't even told u d story, wonder what u wud do wen u hear d gist. Nopes can't do. Ain't telling

She: oh common, I promise, I Wudnt laugh

YOU: nopes, this is NOT THE PLACE NOR TIME( hey guys, this is one of my epic suspense lines! It pulls them. Like charm!)

i'd tell u wen I've made up my mind to see u. Right now,
Here lets help u find ur bsize:

go to ur wardrobe, pick up ur most confy bra, look on d left strap, u wud see d size there on a small white tag. Buzz me up when u do know ur size.....
Ehmmmm buh I think it's 38D though( this guess must be correct or close to it....it if is, it wud shoot up ur street Rep where she is! Feel that crazy attractive force pulling her towards ur wicked waist! tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Or pull this out of the blues:
Ask her:

You: Why do most ladies not know their bra sizes? Even d seemingly classy ones. Even those ones forming accent on Radio claiming OAPs!

She: lol,

You: yea, i know , i know. U nid not say it... i know u dont know urs too! cheesy

She: maybe I don't, why wud I bother. I just go in there, test it n if it feels confy, I buy it!

You: u see? Arrrhhh! That was how my first gf make me waste my first monetary favour on a Victoria secret bra that she didn't wear till date.

She: hahaha! OMG What happened? LOL
You: yea, laugh on, itz not ur fault. If u r laughing this loud wen I haven't even told u d story, wonder what u wud do wen u hear d gist. Nopes can't do. Ain't telling

She: oh common, I promise, I Wudnt laugh

YOU: nopes, this is NOT THE PLACE NOR TIME( hey guys, this is one of my epic suspense lines! It pulls them. Like charm!)

i'd tell u wen I've made up my mind to see u. Right now,
Here lets help u find ur bsize:

go to ur wardrobe, pick up ur most confy bra, look on d left strap, u wud see d size there on a small white tag. Buzz me up when u do know ur size.....
Ehmmmm buh I think it's 38D though( this guess must be correct or close to it....it if is, it wud shoot up ur street Rep where she is! Feel that crazy attractive force pulling her towards ur wicked waist! tongue

Wen u guys do see n she brings it up, make some shakes b4 u tell her this:
The story had it that I summoned all d courage of d present n even d courage i wud have in the future, n walked into a lingerie shop( for those that don't know, lingerie Is a pair of matching pants n bra) , ignoring all d ladies prying eyes, wondering what a guy cud be looking for in a ladies"' Lin shop.

I had to ask for their madame because d fyn ladies eyes on me, I almost turned back. But because I don't like d feel of all d lace n cotton bra my gf always wear, tot I cud surpries her wit A Sexy Silk one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kellycute(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one hardon! The greatest pua of nairaland. I doff my hat. You are da boss. I totally used your drill to spice my game. I wouldn't lie, I'm enjoying it and getting em ladies chasing me like kids on diet chase chocolate.
There's dis babe that was forming bosschick so I decided to used her to practice some of the drill. This was our conversation
Me- I like your shirt. Those are really popular these days
Her- thank you.
ME- well, beauty is common but what is rare are great energy and outlook on life. Tell me what you got inside that would make me want to know u not like oda in the crowd. ( My intention was to make her impress me)
HER- do I look like someone who wants to know you? Why are u romancing my page, looking at my pic.. Yes men crush on me, your own is turning into obsession
ME- really? Don't get ahead of yourself gal. It is hella funny.
I didn't say u got anything inside you. It just looked like you had something on your mind
HER-leave me alone. Are my a course? Your studying so hard to pass.
ME- trust me, if you happen to be a course I wouldn't even bother to study cos everyone can easily get an A. You know there are some courses everyone looking forward to
HER- hiaaa.. See me see wahala.. What do you want oo. Are u depressed? Which I may be able to help
ME- heheh.. Impress me let me see if you gat what it takes to get my attention
HER- *she sent me a surprise smiley*. You've been impressed since u took my nuber and u fell when I chatted wit u
ME- trust me, I've traff hawter gals way outta ur league
HER- then what are u doing here disturbing a cold gal lol. On facebook, I remeba I screwed with ur head, my bf was beside me laughingg even called u a perv. Like now.. He said I should gv u a chance na, before u kidnap me. I cd try since he is not in the country..
ME- hehehe. Tell your bf I will pass. I'm not cheap. You need to stay on the queue and it is fucking longg.
HER- I know
ME- maybe I will try to pitch you in 12 position
HER- you haven't said what u want oga
ME- cos you haven't ask me in a polite way. I gat to bound.
* after 5hours, she sent me a voice note, I didn't listen to it tho*
HER- when you have such voice.. We can discuss.
ME- I don't remeba ever asking you for a discussion. Are u looking for a way to toast me hmmm..u go old o
HER- *laughing* anyway try to be civil human. Any man dat disses a chick is not a man but a sisi
ME- come make me civil if you gat confident
* she sent me pic of her kissing bf*
HER- you want to kiss me I know. I can try and help you.. Just ask nicely.. To come up my page tryna be a tough bloke,nah. Am way too out there to be moved.. Moreover, I have a certificate for insulting men. So don't bring your negative energy here..
ME- why are you trying so hard to make me like you? Sending me pic of yourself kissing just to make me see how good u are in it. Hmm.. I've such effect on gals. That's how it is *smiles*
HER- awwww... So cute when you exalt yourself.
ME- I see you like me. Don't dear, I don't want your fragile haert to get hurt
HER- I confess... Am getting mushy
ME- if I gv u d chance to meet me, hope u won't try to kiss me? If u promise to keep ur filthy hand to yourself, I might check if I've got time to fit you in
HER- okay I promise
Nb- someone that always formed bosschick like she doesn't gv a Bleep suddenly fell down like a burnt cigarette!! U know what I'm gonna do next?.. I'm gonna do the humiliation method * inviting her for an expensive date, while she is all dress up waiting for me to show up.. I will leave her hanging. Hehehe. E go pain am. #bossball, alpha male,#sendless#.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kellycute(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one hardon! The greatest pua of nairaland. I doff my hat. You are da boss. I totally used your drill to spice my game. I wouldn't lie, I'm enjoying it and getting em ladies chasing me like kids on diet chase chocolate.
There's dis babe that was forming bosschick so I decided to used her to practice some of the drill. This was our conversation
Me- I like your shirt. Those are really popular these days
Her- thank you.
ME- well, beauty is common but what is rare are great energy and outlook on life. Tell me what you got inside that would make me want to know u not like oda in the crowd. ( My intention was to make her impress me)
HER- do I look like someone who wants to know you? Why are u romancing my page, looking at my pic.. Yes men crush on me, your own is turning into obsession
ME- really? Don't get ahead of yourself gal. It is hella funny.
I didn't say u got anything inside you. It just looked like you had something on your mind
HER-leave me alone. Are my a course? Your studying so hard to pass.
ME- trust me, if you happen to be a course I wouldn't even bother to study cos everyone can easily get an A. You know there are some courses everyone looking forward to
HER- hiaaa.. See me see wahala.. What do you want oo. Are u depressed? Which I may be able to help
ME- heheh.. Impress me let me see if you gat what it takes to get my attention
HER- *she sent me a surprise smiley*. You've been impressed since u took my nuber and u fell when I chatted wit u
ME- trust me, I've traff hawter gals way outta ur league
HER- then what are u doing here disturbing a cold gal lol. On facebook, I remeba I screwed with ur head, my bf was beside me laughingg even called u a perv. Like now.. He said I should gv u a chance na, before u kidnap me. I cd try since he is not in the country..
ME- hehehe. Tell your bf I will pass. I'm not cheap. You need to stay on the queue and it is fucking longg.
HER- I know
ME- maybe I will try to pitch you in 12 position
HER- you haven't said what u want oga
ME- cos you haven't ask me in a polite way. I gat to bound.
* after 5hours, she sent me a voice note, I didn't listen to it tho*
HER- when you have such voice.. We can discuss.
ME- I don't remeba ever asking you for a discussion. Are u looking for a way to toast me hmmm..u go old o
HER- *laughing* anyway try to be civil human. Any man dat disses a chick is not a man but a sisi
ME- come make me civil if you gat confident
* she sent me pic of her kissing bf*
HER- you want to kiss me I know. I can try and help you.. Just ask nicely.. To come up my page tryna be a tough bloke,nah. Am way too out there to be moved.. Moreover, I have a certificate for insulting men. So don't bring your negative energy here..
ME- why are you trying so hard to make me like you? Sending me pic of yourself kissing just to make me see how good u are in it. Hmm.. I've such effect on gals. That's how it is *smiles*
HER- awwww... So cute when you exalt yourself.
ME- I see you like me. Don't dear, I don't want your fragile haert to get hurt
HER- I confess... Am getting mushy
ME- if I gv u d chance to meet me, hope u won't try to kiss me? If u promise to keep ur filthy hand to yourself, I might check if I've got time to fit you in
HER- okay I promise
Nb- someone that always formed bosschick like she doesn't gv a Bleep suddenly fell down like a burnt cigarette!! U know what I'm gonna do next?.. I'm gonna do the humiliation method * inviting her for an expensive date, while she is all dress up waiting for me to show up.. I will leave her hanging. Hehehe. E go pain am. #bossball,#sendless#.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:25am On Aug 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Wen u guys do see n she brings it up, make some shakes b4 u tell her this:
The story had that I summoned all d courage of d present n even d courage i wud have in the future, n walked into a lingerie shop( for those that don't know, lingerie Is a pair of matching pants n bra) , ignoring all d ladies prying eyes, wondering what a guy cud be looking for in a ladies"' Lin shop.

I had to ask for their madame because d fyn ladies eyes on me, almost turned back. But because I don't like d feel of all d lace n cotton bra my gf always wear, tot I cud surpries her wit A Sexy Silk one

These spurred me on.

Luckily, d madam was a sweet nice lil one
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chiscomax(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Before I make another move let me consult the oracle harddon. The conversation with the girl on WhatsApp has been going very well. Every time she keep calling me a stalker but me in return keeps turning it on her calling her the stalker. She has refused to tell me where she stays even when we live in the same city for now. I asked Ber where she lives and funnily, she replied with "I live in a house"... I think j am giving in much at the moment t and I want to quit chatting with her for a while maybe until Saturday. What do u say?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
berbz:

Pls I need ur help Pls

She's got ur ballz mehn!
U, out of been naive, have giving her d controlling numb n oh boy! How she controls u so!

Bliv me,
B4 she kissed u, she had been sending subtle signals u cudnt decode. She had to lady up n kissed u. U should Hv stressed n teased her b4 letting her taste ur lips.
Btw
When a gurl says I'd be leaving soon, it means take d moment n make gud use of it n stop been a clueless duck!

Where she is going to might be to meet a guy like me..... bliv me, I have had other guys spend on girls, even romance her but they just excused em selves, call me up n oops! tongue

There is something u should learn fast n that is never blaze in not matter how u feel she needs u.

I told u guys countles times:

SENSE PILL 59:
In arousal, men got switch, u flip on just @ d sight of some soft mounds while women got NUMB, u have to gently n stealthly increase it's intensity. Any attempt to flip a numb, u burst d arousal bubbles!

U can't just jump from kiss To popping off boob1es! Unless ofcos she is a regular!

N u never apologize for been a man!

Countles Times I've made gurls do what they never imagined, making them sleep over even when they had made other plans is myhobby!
Theyluv spending times wit fun people

I've made ladies fail their exams b4 Cos they read to a point they became bored, I came on d scene wit my tension relieving pills only for them to forget they got papers d next day n had me overdose!

Countless times I've made gurls abandon their loving n caring bfs for my crazy adventures!
wit me, stolen water, always taste sweeter

Never apologize

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.