Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096598 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Why did u ask d boring question in the first place? Infact all ur statements r wack n boring
kindly save us d stress n go tru d pages. Dont just skim nor scan. READ! We dealt wit starting convo already
ok boss thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sri Harddon,
kudos to you, more grease to your elbow. what should be the best reponse without being a chump when a bae say or ask the the follow questions during the conversation or chat, thus;

1. "men are all the same, what do you think make you differents from the rest"..,...

2. "i like to take things slow, don't you perceive we are moving too fast?"...,.

3. "it seems we would be better of as friends, what do you think?.....

4. perhap the lady got more attracted on the first visiting to guy's apartment, when she is about to take a leave, she says ...."do you mind if i leave some of my things at you place?".........

5. " i want a guy who will love me for who i am, even without s.ex, can you beat that?......

Sri harddon, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

P.s: when are we having next drills, can' wait to see next one.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omooba224: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
HARDDON:

Why did u ask d boring question in the first place?
Infact all ur statements r wack n boring

kindly save us d stress n go tru d pages. Dont just skim nor scan. READ!
We dealt wit starting convo already
Baba I'm still waiting. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2017
You would be a wonder to your world this year! May d oil of grace and favour light all your paths tru out this year! Welcome to 2017

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2017
May your days be as glittery as Diamonds; May your companions be as good as Gold; May your heart stay as green as Emerald; Ánd may your soul remain as pure as Pearl. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
1. "men are all the same, what do you think
make you differents from the rest"..,... @ richkal

If I tell you right now, that would spoil the fun for you, so just chill like the other girls on my list and find out.
2. "i like to take things slow, don't you
perceive we are moving too fast?"...,.
Cars that are usually slow gets overtaken.... but guy before a girl will tell you this, you must have activated your needy mode.
3. "it seems we would be better of as friends,
what do you think?....... MR NEEDY
4. perhap the lady got more attracted on the
first visiting to guy's apartment, when she is
about to take a leave, she says ...."do you mind
if i leave some of my things at you
place?"......... that would make my other gfs jealous and one is a fighter, am not good at nursing wounds you know.
5. " i want a guy who will love me for who i
am, even without s.ex, can you beat
that?...... when I become Jesus Christ I will let you know.
richkal:

what's the fun anticipating all these drills when you don't let them shape you?.. cos if you do, you'd know how to tackle all those questions, 89% at least, if not all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
HARDDON:
You would be a wonder to your world this year! May d oil of grace and favour light all your paths tru out this year! Welcome to 2017

OK so I have been following you bumper to bumper and have been practicing your tips, and they have yielded great results but there is this one that happened today that I need expert advice on..

here goes

so there is this very hawt girl that was head over heels for me when I was in year one but because of my shy nature I resisted most of her advances and green light and now we are in level 300 and it seems like her likeness for me has dwindled because she's no more into me as before

so just today I saw her number in our class group and decided to chat her up via WhatsApp, the chat went like this

me: Kuliko Jana
me: Who do we have here

her: Lol
Happy New Year

me: Yea, HNY
: I discovered you kept on thinking about
me
: So I decided to holla at you

her: Whaaaaat

me: Whaaat?
: As in you want me to repeat what I just wrote
: Or you are so surprised at how articulate I can be
: Well, while you keep yourself busy pondering on that
: I have other issues to handle
: Ding

her: Articulate...?
: Thinking about you...?
: Really

me: No FREALLY!
: I don't blame you sha
: Apparently the Christmas rice you ate has made your brain unable to understand simple english
: Pff
:I don't think u deserve my time anymore sad

that is how it went pls harddon how did I do and what do i do next

thank you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Japhet04:

OK so I have been following you bumper to bumper and have been practicing your tips, and they have yielded great results but there is this one that happened today that I need expert advice on..

here goes

so there is this very hawt girl that was head over heels for me when I was in year one but because of my shy nature I resisted most of her advances and green light and now we are in level 300 and it seems like her likeness for me has dwindled because she's no more into me as before

so just today I saw her number in our class group and decided to chat her up via WhatsApp, the chat went like this

Happy New Year

me

: Apparently the Christmas rice you ate has made your brain unable to understand simple english

thank you

LMAO... you wanted to carry out Harddon's drill but went about it the wrong way. He will be back to school ya.

Happy New Year to Our Big Family!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
lazeal:

LMAO... you wanted to carry out Harddon's drill but went about it the wrong way. He will be back to school ya.

lwkmd... the guy just mess up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
liljboy:
I swear. No b small my brother. How ur end jare?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
lazeal:

pls help me point out my lapses
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
liljboy:
pls help me point out my lapses I am frustrated
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Japhet04:

here goes

Happy New Year

me

thank you
Lwkmdie... Bro you don fvck up oo...

You can only use those lines if you have attracted the girl physically before... I mean you guys have discussed before and you burst her brain with funny and witty lines or response... So, when she read your chat she will flow with you cos she already know you don't mean them...

And if you guys meet online, you shouldn't start with such lines... Just be funny in a way she will understand cos many Nigerian girl don't know joke... They might take it as pride and they hate it... First thing is attraction and letting her know your unique style of chatting herself...

Besides, this is new year bro. Everybody is celebrating it.. So many things to talk about that will make the girl like your style of chatting and will love to know you more...

Try and get response like: lol, Lwkmd, you are not serious, go jor.. See your big head... You just made my day, thanks... In fact, a girl just confess to me that "she love chatting with me"... [I can upload the screenshot for you to see]
She keeps asking when I will return to ibadan... [I traveled the next day I collected her number after church service]

You just insulted her... Not even once but twice...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Obagoblog:

You can only use those lines if you have attracted the girl physically before... I mean you guys have discussed before and you burst her brain with funny and witty lines or response... So, when she read your chat she will flow with you cos she already know you don't mean them...

And if you guys meet online, you shouldn't start with such lines... Just be funny in a way she will understand cos many Nigerian girl don't know joke... They might take it as pride and they hate it... First thing is attraction and letting her know your unique style of chatting herself...

Besides, this is new year bro. Everybody is celebrating it.. So many things to talk about that will make the girl like your style of chatting and will love to know you more...

Try and get response like: lol, Lwkmd, you are not serious, go jor.. See your big head... You just made my day, thanks... In fact, a girl just confess to me that "she love chatting with me"... [I can upload the screenshot for you to see]
She keeps asking when I will return to ibadan... [I traveled the next day I collected her number after church service]

pls what is the way out of this dilemma

e b like sey dis tin no jus dey my blood sad

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Japhet04:

here goes

Happy New Year

me

thank you
first of all calm down and enjoy the new year cos u re acting confused and u want to eat ur cake and av it(tho it possible). u already lost her in ur past life ,when she knew u as this low self-esteem guy, for u to jus come with this ur bad guy self, she can't jus fall for it, she might think ur forming.
shey u guys re in the same class. start interacting wellas with pple and socializing so she go know say na ur second coming be this. u av come to claim what u missed in ur past life. talk to gals mostly, but don't over do it. slay in terms of dressing and always smile.
and guy u were to harsh o, if I should see such chat on my sis phone, I go fight u. jus be like happy new year, and be like why was she too shy then in year one or was ur fine face bringing her esteem low and that might be all. when u jam her in skul, she would come find u. but seriously no guy can play my sis

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Obagoblog:

yes there is nothing there in insulting her, it about combining it well with fun lines. they both go well making her even forget u jus bashed her.
if u check that his line u would notice he wanted to add fun with the rice stuff but he missed it. japhet jus go read up how to mix sassy and fun lines on this thread(forgotten the page tho), guess that's ur only problem. cos ur confidence level is ok

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
richkal:
Sri Harddon,
kudos to you, more grease to your elbow. what should be the best reponse without being a chump when a bae say or ask the the follow questions during the conversation or chat, thus;

1. "men are all the same, what do you think make you differents from the rest"..,...

2. "i like to take things slow, don't you perceive we are moving too fast?"...,.

3. "it seems we would be better of as friends, what do you think?.....

4. perhap the lady got more attracted on the first visiting to guy's apartment, when she is about to take a leave, she says ...."do you mind if i leave some of my things at you place?".........

5. " i want a guy who will love me for who i am, even without s.ex, can you beat that?......

Sri harddon, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

She: Men r all dsame! ( they say this to throw u off balance or mostly, they suddenly realized how d last guys ate n left or they just want some forms of reassurance from u) dont be a balless peacock here mehn.

U: yea, i noticed. They all trying to buy ur attention wit gifts n calls, taking u out to dinner n forming lover men.
This is why for this r/ship to work, u hv to be d one doing all that! Then ud know, im different.
grin
OR

yea, i noticed. They have all been rolling wit dsame person, U! So what do u expect? cheesy

Or :

wow they r? How many hv u bin with out of d 4billion on earth? angry

Or

yea, i noticed. btw, they r indomie boys no men. R i sure u r not a gurl? angry

Or

Yea, they r all dsame n they r all dogs!
What hv u been doing wit dogs? cheesy

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
@richkal

2. I like to take things slow....

(this only happens when a guy mis read d moment n place d wrong foot forward by trying to get physical wen she aint really into it. Or when u guys r romping already n u suddently went from first kiss to squeazing b00bs without applying d law of Subtlety! They jolt to life wit such acts n activate their defensive mechanisms! Blam! Moment is lost. They recoil or when u go asking them out after d first date n she can sense u oozing sexually offensive needy airs. )
Which ever, if u apply these drills well, u wudnt hv to dral with situations like this

She: dont u think we r moving too fast?

U: sure, i noticed we r( then get down on ur fours n begin to crawl slowly like a dog, one hand, one leg) ..
Is this slow enuf? cheesy

God help her if itz in a fast fud! shocked

Something wit confident guys, they please no1, r spontenous, unpredictable n crazily fun!

Or say:

If only u know how applications i have piling up! We r even too slow! I want to break solomon's record.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
@richkal

3. "it seems we would be better of as friends, what do you think?....."

This simply means u hv crossed d rubicon! She aint feeling no ish for u but dont know how to tell u wiyhout hurting u or just want to be njoying d benefits without u bothering her for anything intimate n emotional.
No need to waste ur time, u r already on dah fzone
She: "it seems we would be better of as friends, what do you think?....."

You: alryt, see ya.

( take up ur wallet n walk! Without giving her any warning. This cud jolt her to life n she starts luving u aftrr that, pleading for 4givenes or save u alot stress, money , energy n time)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
harddon pls what do you make of it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
@richkal

4) gurls , from experience , dont ask to live stuffs @ ur place, they just do. N they only do that when they hv fallen head over heels 4 ya! U hv blown dier brains out.
That is called TRM (Territory Marking) what guys term PTI( protecting of investment)

They only things gurls forget on first time in ur crib most often than not are:

Ear rings
Watches
Smaller phones
Neckchain
A tool from d makeup kit
Purse
And lastly, Panties!
Yea alot forget panties , dont ask me why! grin cheesy

Den dere is d lil issue of hair strands( be sure not to let rose find em, she wud know they aint her! shocked cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
@richkal

5) i want a guy to luv me for me even without s3x

This kinda talk only crops up wen u hv been a needy dock n she only wants to njoy ur dough without stres.

You can respond with :

N here i am also looking for a gurl to luv me for me witout s4x, outing n dates! No movies, no shopping, no swiming, no fun! We r a perfect match!

I AM A VIRGIN U KNOW

N hey, go tru d thread, each page!

Liljboy did a nice work too

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
HARDDON:
@richkal

5) i want a guy to luv me for me even without s3x

This kinda talk only crops up wen u hv been a needy dock n she only wants to njoy ur dough with stres.

You can respond with :

N here i am also looking for a gurl to luv me for me even wit s4x, outing n dates! No movies, no shopping, no swiming, no fun!

I AM A VIRGIN U KNOW

N hey, go tru d thread, each page!

Liljboy did a nice work too
OK now that you are through pls respond to my question pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
@liljboy, thanks for those purple pills you gave over there, i appreciate them though they sound like response from protege in my own view.....
FYI, with the 2nd question i asked, i was chatting with a new fish, after a lil chat between us, i OFFER ( note, i don't ASK) her a date by saying, thus:

me: " bae, i normally catch fun at laurel exclusive at 7:30 pm every Saturday, if you will come along, you're almost welcome, just give a me a call to remind me if you will show up"

bae: i like to take things slow, don't you think we're moving to fast

me: i believe you're going to take on a fast track if you're to go and claim free shopping at cocomall which will laps next few hours or will you take it slow....

I know my response may be inadequate of substance, thats why i called on harddon

liljboy:
...... whats is the fun anticipating these drills when you don't made them to sharp you?...
i believe in continous learning, i don't know about you.....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Japhet04:

here goes

Happy New Year

me

thank you
She's so gonna come for ur head and rant abt how proud u are.....U were cocky buh nt sassy nd funny thereby killing the whole show........well wat do i know?

Lets wait for the bosses
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
@Japhet04

Dah heck did i just read? sad angry
Hv u been following this thread upsidedown?

What u hv up there is Confidence + Wrong words Combo = Huge Jerk, Arrogant brat, Thoughtless toad!

N im very much sure she took u to the clearners that is why u decided to leave out her last response.

We r drilling boys to be men not Toads , miggets

U dont do that.
This is some1 who u rightly noted that her mushy mushy feelings for u has waned yet u blazed in like FBI knocking down her walls of reasoning hving started so well.

Spoilt it.

But for those that wud b faced with this kinda situation , we always start with n remind her dose feelIings she had for us. Try to wake em up even using d season as off shoot

Its a new year.... we shouldnt start off this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
richkal:
@liljboy, thanks for those purple pills you gave over there, i appreciate them though they sound like response from protege in my own view.....
FYI, with the 2nd question i asked, i was chatting with a new fish, after a lil chat between us, i OFFER ( note, i don't ASK) her a date by saying, thus:

me: " bae, i normally catch fun at laurel exclusive at 7:30 pm every Saturday, if you will come along, you're almost welcome, just give a me a call to remind me if you will show up"

bae: don't you think we are moving too fast if i go on a date with you

me: i believe you're going to take on a fast track if you're to go and claim free shopping at cocomall which will laps next few hours or will you take it slow....

I know my response may be inadequate of substance, thats why i called on harddon

i believe in continous learning, i don't know about you.....

@ bolded, i get d drift but first bolded woke her spikes( like he already wano get personal n private?) Second bolded , gave her option n pitched u off as needy which they r most likely gono turn down.

I have treated a senerio like this b4, kindly scrub it up.

N yes, we all learning , we live to learn n learn to live.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hey Harddon remember me....am back again cheesy That girl who doesn't pick her calls or call back sent me a new year greeting after no communication for some weeks, anyway what kinda msg do i send to make her feel guilty/remorse for nt cutting communication for so long...

itz nt been easy keeping myself 4rm nt calling her...yea am still interested....

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sri harddon,
Thanks for those super classic responses

1. With the first question, whenever i heard it, to be very honest with you, i went off balance most of the time unless my stars come to my aid. My response always is "you don't judge book by it cover until you go through the pages".... I know this is not well refine enough thats why i asked

2. Though a senerio like this has happened to me when i was complete green to the game, but instead of asking her out, i tend to scoldid her which doesn't work anyway. but this qvestion came up when i was chatting with a new fish (i expartiated it in my reply above)

3. yes, i crossed the red line when i told her more about myself first time she paid me a visit, though she is not reponding much during our conversation, i was the one doing talking so i slipped.

4. my case is different, after three rounds on the boxing rings, she changed to another set of clothes from her bag, she asked to leave some and i goofed.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
5. yes, big brother yov're on point, i promised never to be a schmurk again, honestly, i need a serious wipe....

HARDDON:

@ bolded, i get d drift but first bolded woke her spikes( like he already wano get personal n private?) Second bolded , gave her option n pitched u off as needy which they r most likely gono turn down.

I have treated a senerio like this b4, kindly scrub it up.

N yes, we all learning , we live to learn n learn to live.

i got it bro, i thinks i will go to that page to read and read in order to get it sink, i believe i will come to this thread not with problem, but with positive testimony, but before i go, do you offer internship program??

Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
OK sir I am a toad but what should I do to remedy the situation should I APOLOGIZE
what should I say pls

@HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Japhet04:
harddon pls what do you make of it
Check this link for chatting drills...
http://www.puaforums.com/online-text-game/5607-gunsnglorys-ultimate-texting-guide.html

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.