Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095619 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
peterpen:
Hey Harddon remember me....am back again cheesy That girl who doesn't pick her calls or call back sent me a new year greeting after no communication for some weeks, anyway what kinda msg do i send to make her feel guilty/remorse for nt cutting communication for so long...

itz nt been easy keeping myself 4rm nt calling her...yea am still interested....

cheesy grin

No need for guilty msg yet. She wud feel u were really pained.

Simple effective, fun response.
Can u think of any?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by muhammeds1st(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
if you are really serious I will do that for you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by topman4487: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
boss harddon, u re doin a great job, av been a silent follower of this thread for like two months now and trust me, i understand every bit of the drills, but there is this girl on my rader now, she was my junior back in secondary zchl days...like 3 yrs gap,(it was a boarding schl) i innocently liked her back then.she had no fone wen i left schl and i ddnt even think of keeping in touch wen i left school cos dating wasnt on my mind.about two years ago, she was in my head and i just wanted her sooo much but i dont even have her contact,neither do i knw her address it took me a year before i finally got her num frm an old classmate of hers about a week ago, so i chat her up on watsap, she was quite impressed about how much i still remembered about her, fastfoward to yesterday, i gave her a suprise visit right in her parents house(mhen i was crazy, i ddnt even think about the possibility of her parents being the restrictive type cos shez 18yrs old,i ddnt even asked for her opinion cos i got her address from our previous chats, i jst called her and told her am in her area and she located me. it was just she and her younger bro at home we did general talks about sec schl days and i left, it was then i found out she has gotten admission to lautech and once their current crisis is over, shez gonna resume. am a 400l student now in futa and am resuming schl this week (we both are based in ado ekiti) the issue is. I DONT KNOW HOW AM GONNA START AND EVEN MANAGE A LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT USING THOSE BALL SAPING THREE LETTER WORDS
as at now, she is not into me, but she respects me. trust me when i say she is a good girl, she was one back in schl and with what i av seen so far, she hasnt gone any bad, dunno if am ryt but time will tell.
PlS BOSS, HELP A BROTHER.
I WANNA KEEP HER
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
HARDDON:
cheesy grin No need for guilty msg yet. She wud feel u were really pained. Simple effective, fun response. Can u think of any?
I do not seem to have an idea nw.....wuld be glad if u can give me lines from which I can string my reply cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
peterpen:
I do not seem to have an idea nw.....wuld be glad if u can give me lines from which I can string my reply cool
jus be like
yo av been great, hanging out with the hottest chicks with juicy asses, traveled to Miami, went to all the malls in Dubai.
hope ur getting my point, jus let her not notice u av been waiting for her, sound like u av been doing pretty awesome without her. u av a fun life of yours, so she can see all she has missed.
***punchline*** jus don't sound too needy like u av been fasting and praying for her to text u.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
iLegend:
Fuq everyone here, especially HARDDON. If the fuq no reach you, (in Iyanya's voice) cum geh some. Happy Hunger New Year to those who have refused to think like businessmen and Happy New Year to y'all - the good bad guys. I have a problem. Today, I realized I'm gay. Yes, I'm gay. Don't panic. That means, no more stress in wooing women. Now, I want to woo HARDDON but I'm shy. What should I do?

While proffering a solution to my situation, I want to use this opportunity to say what HARDON is doing here is remarkably benevolent. For the people teaching and the people learning I want us to think like businessmen. I'm not pushing you into iii (invest in iLegend), I'm pushing "us" into aaa (acquire and actualize). I have a lot to say, but I won't say it now. HARDDON, do you have a business mind? If yes, then PM me on Wetclef.com lets know each other. Two good heads are better than one rotten head like mine. If Buhari hasn't kicked the genie in you, then the bottle should be smashed.

For the fuq above, I take it back. I ain't giving it nomore. E don expire. Once again, Happy New Year to everyone. Long life and success will jam each and every one of us like trailer and we won't sustain any injuries.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent. - iLegend

Legend ma man. Long time bro.. how's it going??

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
I legend looks like another dating guru has entered the block grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Actually, there is huge business to made out of this. I proposed this same thing to xxxtedyxxx but he doesn't like the idea. I do hope ilegend and harddon does something.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2017
lazeal:
I swear. No b small my brother. How ur end jare?
the hood just dry mehn

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Japhet04:
harddon pls what do you make of it

Kindly dont contAct her for now. Hang on id tell u wat to do. Hopefuly she hasnt blocked u on whatsapp
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2017
muhammeds1st:
if you are really serious I will do that for you

Huh?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2017
HARDDON:

Huh?
what about the blog u wanted to create.. so that we will have this drills well arranged nd easy to go thru... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
lazeal:
Actually, there is huge business to made out of this. I proposed this same thing to xxxtedyxxx but he doesn't like the idea. I do hope ilegend and harddon does something.

DO me a mail,
Lets hear your idea. Who knows, we might have u onboard.
U know i value all line of thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
iLegend:
thesuave10, I'm good. It's been long.
Yh. .. been busy.. happy New year
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
solomix10:
what about the blog u wanted to create.. so that we will have this drills well arranged nd easy to go thru... Thanks

It wud be live feb 18th.

We need hands though urgently.... volunteers for now( we would sign an mou from our lawyer)

1) posh graphic designers ( note : u can do sample logo n send....wud hv given u clues but.... i like people to tap into their unlimited latent potentials ....

2) contributors with sound rep in d world of women

3) .........

4) Mobile Marketets

5) .........

We would have an electronic MOU signed then all hands must be on Deck to make it work.

So ya'all,

Here is throwing this open to every member here.

Do me a mail stating clearly what your skill set is.

If u hv done any thing related b4 , attach it also.

Here is to a properous new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
HARDDON:

It wud be live feb 18th.

We need hands though urgently.... volunteers for now( we would sign an mou from our lawyer)

1) posh graphic designers ( note : u can do sample logo n send....wud hv given u clues but.... i like people to tap into their unlimited latent potentials ....

2) contributors with sound rep in d world of women

3) .........

4) Mobile Marketets

5) .........

We would have an electronic MOU signed then all hands must be on Deck to make it work.

So ya'all,

Here is throwing this open to every member here.

Do me a mail stating clearly what your skill set is.

If u hv done any thing related b4 , attach it also.

Here is to a properous new year
I need ur email
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
okwypascal:

I need ur email

datingdrill@gmail.com

@ all general sugestions r welcomed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Kindly dont contAct her for now. Hang on id tell u wat to do. Hopefuly she hasnt blocked u on whatsapp
OK I'm waiting sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2017
iLegend:
Seems they don't like collaborations. I'm out.
which business
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Davland(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2017
iLegend:
Fuq everyone here, especially HARDDON. If the fuq no reach you, (in Iyanya's voice) cum geh some. Happy Hunger New Year to those who have refused to think like businessmen and Happy New Year to y'all - the good bad guys. I have a problem. Today, I realized I'm gay. Yes, I'm gay. Don't panic. That means, no more stress in wooing women. Now, I want to woo HARDDON but I'm shy. What should I do?

While proffering a solution to my situation, I want to use this opportunity to say what HARDON is doing here is remarkably benevolent. For the people teaching and the people learning I want us to think like businessmen. I'm not pushing you into iii (invest in iLegend), I'm pushing "us" into aaa (acquire and actualize). I have a lot to say, but I won't say it now. HARDDON, do you have a business mind? If yes, then PM me on Wetclef.com lets know each other. Two good heads are better than one rotten head like mine. If Buhari hasn't kicked the genie in you, then the bottle should be smashed.

For the fuq above, I take it back. I ain't giving it nomore. E don expire. Once again, Happy New Year to everyone. Long life and success will jam each and every one of us like trailer and we won't sustain any injuries.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent. - iLegend

ilegend is here,it's like the first day of the year
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
richkal:
5. yes, big brother yov're on point, i promised never to be a schmurk again, honestly, i need a serious wipe....

i got it bro, i thinks i will go to that page to read and read in order to get it sink, i believe i will come to this thread not with problem, but with positive testimony, but before i go, do you offer internship program??

Thanks.

yea @ bolded, do me a mail datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
topman4487

av been a silent follower of this thread for like two months now
yet you still went to have a generally boring convo with a gurls without throwing attractive seeds all over the hectares of her heart? ? angry

general talks about sec schl days and i left, it was then i found out she has gotten admission to lautech and once their current crisis is over, shez gonna resume. am a 400l student now in futa and am resuming schl this week

its nice to have catch-up talks but you should not only have used it to know what has been happening with her, but also to throw fun hooks @ her.

(we both are based in ado ekiti) the issue is. I DONT KNOW HOW AM GONNA START AND EVEN MANAGE A LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT USING

if you call this LDR , wait until sexkillz come and define what it really is to you. that said, whether she is a live -in or she is in london, we dont use those words. but you already know that. though you are sounding very needy like some1 who can rape her if the opportunity creeps by. you better boss your emotions b4 you even think of dating a gurl if not, you would mos def drive her off.

she is not into me, but she respects me. trust me

People like these are not meant to be into you. they see you as their bigger brother. No emotional attachment. so DONT Ever betray that respect and trust by asking her out without going the subtly induced way.

You dont need to Say those words, let the bond grow naturally. use this opportunity and take her out! to the beach, party, games, any where that bonds two people naturally. while @ it, dont forget making fun of her. something like: " i cant imagine you all grown up ! your eyes are still tiny though! and of all the food you hv bn eating, your still look a litle short" cheesy

then to bring her home, send her this message: " dinner is serving at this address...... by 5pm. NOTE: a min late, you wouldnt be let in.
Warm Regards, royal chef( God help you if you cant cook!) cheesy grin . " cool

when she comes, hug her, pick her up and swing her( surprise) , eat, dance, play games, have fun, holding her once in a while , brushing her hair with your hands( these sends subtle signals)......... what ever happens, dont you ever make a move on her. all you are doing now is to waken her emotions towards u up, get her attracted.
and when its getting late, be the one to tell her " hey its getting late, come lets get you home!" ( know why ? this is something average guys cant do, and we aint average, you position your tots in her heart when she gets home. if she is a fyn one as you claim, bliv me she has been visiting other guys and they have been trying to touch and romance her on first visit, be different! you would make her naturally gravitate towards you. HE IS DIFF, LETS FIND OUT WHY, IS HE IMPOTENT? HAS A GURL? DONT FANCY ME? and so many other crazy tots you wud cause to go tru her mind when she home. Nxt time, she could even be the one to call and ask u if you are home that she wano come.

I WANNA KEEP HER

this comment is so annoying i cant think of any response angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
peterpen:

"A prosperous new year to you! ehmmm, any chicken wings left for me? you would not imagine we killed snail. snail for xmas n nu yr shocked"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
okwypascal:

jus be like
yo av been great, hanging out with the[b] hottest chicks with juicy asses[/b] , traveled to Miami, went to all the malls in Dubai.
hope ur getting my point, jus let her not notice u av been waiting for her, sound like u av been doing pretty awesome without her. u av a fun life of yours, so she can see all she has missed.
***punchline*** jus don't sound too needy like u av been fasting and praying for her to text u.

gee?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

you want to eternally drive her off?

in this kinda cases,, you start slow and warm it up not blaze in fbi gee.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
iLegend:

iLegend, with a soul that tosses and ebbs like da sea waves.
Like dah wild horses, taking to the winds at will.

saw your post.

here is our official email address:

datingdrill@gmail.com

lets hear what you are proposing without the f words wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omooba224: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Baba Harddon, despite the fact that I don't sound needy and clingy to dem girls... I'm still facing some personal ish especially when to flow a convo... check dis out
a girl was commenting on couple's pic saying "congrats sister bla bla bla..."
Me: I think it is high time you get married cos Ojo n lo oo
Her reply: lol, I need a husband first...
Me: I won't buy that so no man has been pestering you all these while, it means they are whack niyen ooo... ..m..... my. n... m
Her: hmmm

Still thinking an epic reply tho
NB: I have read the drills over and over again.. I still couldn't get them wella

I also need more first time approaching scenarios
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Omooba224:
Baba Harddon, despite the fact that I don't sound needy and clingy to dem girls... I'm still facing some personal ish especially when to flow a convo... check dis out
Me: I won't buy that so no man has been pestering you all these while, it means they are whack niyen ooo... ..m..... my. n... m

NB: I have read the drills over and over again.. I still couldn't get them wella

Approach scenarios.
1 stay confident
2 no power in lines they don't work. Focus on the mentality behind the lines
3 golden rule for your mentality :care less she cares more
4.don't diss other guys openly like that.
5. See it as you having fun with everyone and not as approaching

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Omooba224:

shocked shocked

U tell a gurl u didnt know from Adams that? Gee u lucky she didnt come @ u wit torrents of adjectives.

U guys are getting this tin wrong! Forget d lines i use, rather try n pick d message behind d lines. N use other lines to pass same message.
That is d major challenge i hv wit most followers of dis thread.
They dont read inbtw d lines. Just take my talks verbatim.

2) u guys just drop lines without anticipating their responses so u can beta prepare another fun line.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omooba224: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked

U tell a gurl u didnt know from Adams that? Gee u lucky she didnt come @ u wit torrents of adjectives.

U guys are getting this tin wrong! Forget d lines i use, rather try n pick d message behind d lines. N use other lines to pass same message.
That is d major challenge i hv wit most followers of dis thread.
They dont read inbtw d lines. Just take my talks verbatim.

2) u guys just drop lines without anticipating their responses so u can beta prepare another fun line.

Hmmm! "Anticipation and Preparation" Na you oo #BossBall..

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.