Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094142 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
@Liamm

Was about giving u an e-hi5 b4 i saw ur luv talk, so i shelved it.

Your convo was brilliant. Perfect way to thinking on ones' feet n breaking tru defenses

You see, the ish is not in falling in Luv, the heart was wired to fall , luv n share.
The ish is in admitting that u r in lluv n letting it blur ur sense of control n reasoning. This is what has just hppened to u.

Ask your self this question:

Would i have been able to walk wit her let alone get her digits if i was acting all mushy mushy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
HARDDON:
@Liamm

Was about giving u an e-hi5 b4 i saw ur luv talk, so i shelved it.

Your convo was brilliant. Perfect way to thinking on ones' feet n breaking tru defenses

You see, the ish is not in falling in Luv, the heart was wired to fall , luv n share.
The ish is in admitting that u r in lluv n letting it blur ur sense of control n reasoning. This is what has just hppened to u.

Ask your self this question:

Would i have been able to walk wit her let alone get her digits if i was acting all mushy mushy ?

If u r n ardent follower, u wud have come across where this issue has been adressed.

The Drilll Nugget Called : Getting Physical. . Kindly search for it and read it up. N hey, if u didnt follow from beginning, do urself the good n start from dere.

But id give a brief because i was so impressed wit d way u handled the convo.... n hey , no matter what u discuss, keep mixing dis portion.

Affter getting a number, the next is to get to meet.

TRy to set up a Date @ a neutral place. Cos ryt now, she got alotA Questions in her mind. Help ansa them without using words but actions

" hEy, there is this palmwine joint i just discovered! Heard they served it fresh n chilled with some bush meats togo wit ! I just bought two of their ticket. grin
STill wondering if i shld invite u..after i practiclly begd for a cheap shade from u"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
peterpen:
kiss

Pp , waz wit all these localdata linnks ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Pp , waz wit all these localdata linnks ?
Encrypted Network dude, not for dating gurus
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:
"A prosperous new year to you! ehmmm, any chicken wings left for me? you would not imagine we killed snail. snail for xmas n nu yr shocked"
Lol, thanks man i appreciate, buh i already sent her one.. "Its either ur text sneaked into my phone or i ddnt notice it due a hang over from a fun filled 31st nite....do have a splendid 365 days" Hw did i fair...i replied her text 2days after...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2017
elnino2015:
Guys, I'm attracted to my next door neighbour. She is very pretty and curvy. I just moved into the apartment and I haven't spoken with her much. I am just worried that if it doesn't work out, our relationship as neighbours will go sour. Guys please advice me on how to get her. I have never had anything to do with my neighbour or hostelmate before.

cc HARDDON, peterpen, lazeal
First of all dude you gotta eliminate all these ur feelings if nt ur so gonna mess things up...my 2cents...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
timmykaydude:
welldone,na here u always dey comment,and you will be on the observing list at nda forum,kontinue.
Hahaha as far as nl is concerned you can view any thread you want ...aside that this thread is to assist guys and am just helping bringing them here instead of giving them advice let them come learn it themselves

whats'up with u na bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Liamm(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:

If u r n ardent follower, u wud have come across where this issue has been adressed.

The Drilll Nugget Called : Getting Physical. . Kindly search for it and read it up. N hey, if u didnt follow from beginning, do urself the good n start from dere.

But id give a brief because i was so impressed wit d way u handled the convo.... n hey , no matter what u discuss, keep mixing dis portion.

TRy to set up a Date @ a neutral place. Cos ryt now, she got alotA Questions in her mind. Help ansa them without using words but actions

" hEy, there is this palmwine joint i just discovered! Heard they served it fresh n chilled with some bush meats togo wit ! I just bought two of their ticket. grin
STill wondering if i shld invite u..after i practiclly begd for a cheap shade from u"
thanks bro. As per getting physical, I'd much love it if the venue would be my house. But you know girls are always security conscious. Perhaps I'll arrange the meeting tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Hmmm I thought you said in an Earlier drill boss that you first Break the defenses of a Girl over the phone (Calls or chat) before you set up a meeting with the girl?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jworos(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nice thread you got here @ HARDDON, just stumbled upon it yesterday...

So I just saw this post from a friend on my Fb list, not that I'm interested in her but her post contains somethings you've talked about.
Now I would love to know how do you tackle a person like this??

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hello HARDDON and all the guys in the room.. To be candid i have really learnt a great deal from this thread and have moved from AfC to a real Gee,llearning different lines, moves etc from this thread. All thanks to my main Man HARDDON, more grease to your elbow.
Now to the real deal:

I met this this babe on facebook. she schools at a private polytechnic, less than an hour's drive from my school where i run a masters degree program. Online, she told me about how her supervisor had repeatedly rejected her project proposal and requested my help in that regard. I offered to help her. She needed to travel home for new year; and so, i asked her to stop by at my school so we can re write the proposal together. Then she requested to stay two days with me so we can have enough time to finish the work, adding that she would be coming along with a neighbour's baby since i would not sex her.
Well, I just told her i wasn't interested in having sex with her, only concern about the stress she will have to pass through carrying baby around. So, she agreed to come alone, on Friday morning and continue her trip home on Saturday.

Meanwhile, the place I stay is not really cool for me to bring her; the bathroom, the toilet, and everything about the place is messed up and we were even two in the room. I just said to myself anytime she comes i will just find a place for her.
As early as 8:00 am, she was already at my school gate! I dressed up as quick as possible to fetch her and while i was talking to her on phone to know her location, she identified me first, walked toward me and we hugged each other.
As planned, i wanted to take her to the school Cafeteria for breakfast, then to my department, where we will work on the proposal together till dusk .. I believe before dusk, i would have fashioned out a place for her to pass night.

She told me she doesn't eat outside,and had come with cooked soup and some food ingredients, and that I should just take her to my place.. I was amazed 'cos i did not prepare for that. we got to the Cafeteria, she refused to order for anything and insisted I take her home. I became confused; so i had to tell the truth.. that my place is not cool for her and wonder if she would really wanna pass night there. She did not bulge.. she just said if there is pot for her to put her soup and cooking stove, she does not care.. I had to call my guy at home to inform him of the happening, so he could make the room as tidy as possible.
When we got home, she acted so free that anyone would think we had known each other for years. This and her natural, high spirited nature dazzled me and endear her to me the more.
She prepared the food and ate. We left for school and returned home at night after we had finished working on the proposal. I prepare the food we ate this time around, and after she had taken her bath, she retired to bed. meanwhile she requested i take my bath and join her..

To be candid, this babe is pretty and seeing her on bed in that short and skimpy top was so tempting..I tried to keep my cool and lay beside her like a gentle man. I did not make any move to touch her, even though my hands were moving involuntarily towards her direction i had to fold them together. I coud not sleep untill after some hours.. when I woke up, I manage to place my hands on her boobs and she rolled to the other side of the bed. In summ,ary, I romanced her before dawn.We chatted about so many things: past relationship, temperament, family etc. she even made it known to me she is single.. She left that morning
The issue here is:
Since she left on Saturday she did not call as promised. i called her same day to know if she got to her destination safely.
About 3 days ago, I tried to call a number, which i had thought belong to one of my guy.. Unkonwn to me the number belong to her! ( I stored her number somewhere else 'cos my phone was bad) she picked the call and while i was asking who was on the line, she became furious and started accusing me of getting another girl friends and did not store her number.. before i could even explain she had hung up.. Dialed her number repeatedly, she kept hanging up, until she blocked my number.. I was amazed... I wonder how could such a lively girl got so angry cause of this, even when i have not asked her out..
I had to ask my guy to call her and explain what happen to her. he did and we settle the matter...

since then i have called her more than two times, it is either she said she was sleeping or have a busy schedule.. even on facebook she reads my messages without reply..

Even though I really like her,I have decided to stop calling her, forget her and move on..

Oga HARDDON, what is your thought on this.. where did I go wrong? Is there still hope to get this babe back?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sweettease(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Liamm:
Rev. Harddon, I must confess that I appreciate the good works you've been doing here. I've been keeping a low profile whilst reading from your wise wealth of knowledge. I've had challenges in the course of horning my skills. I should as well admit that there have been successes. However, I'm in a kind of a problematic situation. Not literally "problematic" but for the fact I'm bereft of ideas, I succor your immense wisdom in order to successfully execute my game.

I met this pretty girl, fair in complexion, blessed in every part of her body and trust me when I say she's a lass every guy out there would give anything to have.

It was a sunny afternoon and she was about opening her umbrella when I bumped into her.

Me : Mind if I join in that umbrella of yours? The sun isn't friendly

Her : I mind.

Me : com'n. Recession is biting hard on me and you'd allow the sun to join in the fiesta.

Her : (laughs) you'll be the one to hold the umbrella then

Me : no problem, I may end up shielding myself alone....

Her : (laughs) it's my umbrella remember?

Then I carried on from there... Being a student we talked about the Christmas holiday, school resumption and what not before we reached were we would part ways. Got her digits and haven't called nor texted. I seriously need your help boss. Believe me when I say I'm lost. This is the first time I'm commenting here. That's because ion know how to kick start things. I think I'm in love.

grin grin grin
Sorry, I just came here to laugh
*runs out of thread*
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Liamm:
Sir Harddon... Please do justice to my question above.

Meanwhile, I sent her a text this morning and it reads
" I figured ur line isn't always available. Here is mine. Just call after you get to read this"

She hasn't called tho

This text u sent is the definition of Needy Nerd!

U just told her u got nothing better doing with your life than dailing a number that is not available, no end! angry

N u r even begging for a call . embarassed embarassed angry

Tell me why she wudnt fzone u or start ignoring u

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
peerless0012:

She told me she doesn't eat outside,and had come with cooked soup and some food ingredients, and that I should just take her to my place.. I was amazed 'cos i did not prepare for that. we got to the Cafeteria, she refused to order for anything and insisted I take her home. I became confused; so i had to tell the truth.. that my place is not cool for her and wonder if she would really wanna pass night there. She did not bulge.. she just said if there is pot for her to put her soup and cooking stove, she does not care.. I had to call my guy at home to inform him of the happening, so he could make the room as tidy as possible.
When we got home, she acted so free that anyone would think we had known each other for years. This and her natural, high spirited nature dazzled me and endear her to me the more.
So a Young lady that is Beautiful cane to your place, not minding the conditions of the place, she brought even showed thoughtfulness concerning your finance and good upbringing by bringing food stuffs to cook at your place.

peerless0012:

She prepared the food and ate. We left for school and returned home at night after we had finished working on the proposal. I prepare the food we ate this time around, and after she had taken her bath, she retired to bed. meanwhile she requested i take my bath and join her..

To be candid, this babe is pretty and seeing her on bed in that short and skimpy top was so tempting..I tried to keep my cool and lay beside her like a gentle man. I did not make any move to touch her, even though my hands were moving involuntarily towards her direction i had to fold them together. I coud not sleep untill after some hours.. when I woke up, I manage to place my hands on her boobs and she rolled to the other side of the bed. In summ,ary, I romanced her before dawn.We chatted about so many things: past relationship, temperament, family etc. she even made it known to me she is single.. She left that morning

What is wrong with you? Are you suffering from Erectile Dysfunction? A girl agreed to spend a night at your place, cooked for you and Even asked you to Join her in the bath!, You two should have done like two rounds before she left. She cooked for you and you didn't even reward her with good sex.

peerless0012:

The issue here is:
Since she left on Saturday she did not call as promised. i called her same day to know if she got to her destination safely.
About 3 days ago, I tried to call a number, which i had thought belong to one of my guy.. Unkonwn to me the number belong to her! ( I stored her number somewhere else 'cos my phone was bad) she picked the call and while i was asking who was on the line, she became furious and started accusing me of getting another girl friends and did not store her number.. before i could even explain she had hung up.. Dialed her number repeatedly, she kept hanging up, until she blocked my number.. I was amazed... I wonder how could such a lively girl got so angry cause of this, even when i have not asked her out..
I had to ask my guy to call her and explain what happen to her. he did and we settle the matter...

since then i have called her more than two times, it is either she said she was sleeping or have a busy schedule.. even on facebook she reads my messages without reply..

Even though I really like her,I have decided to stop calling her, forget her and move on..

Oga HARDDON, what is your thought on this.. where did I go wrong? Is there still hope to get this babe back?

In my Previous post is where you went wrong.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agboki: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
sad sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Cudnt hv said it anybetter! cheesy
One of our finest!
I learnt from the Best wink

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2017
LieDetector:
OK. So my girlfriend of one month+ wouldn't stop acting bossy. I truly love this girl but by the way she's acting, I don't feel she loves me. You know that feeling when you're in a relationship but you feel like you're still single. She seldom visits me. She calls tho. Like most of the things you'd expect a girlfriend to do for her boyfriend are lacking in her character. I need your help Mr Harddon

If she aint there, she aint there

Aint nothing we can do gee.

Watch ur steps though, cos she got chu in a limbo.

Soon u wud be acting all needy n asking boring quetions that wud futher reduce d scale of ur balls

Maybe , just maybe, u r d side guy!

Pick ur bleeding pieces u roll on! Meet others. Live, like really live life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Liamm:
thanks bro. As per getting physical, I'd much love it if the venue would be my house. But you know girls are always security conscious. Perhaps I'll arrange the meeting tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

I think u shld shelve that for now.

Use these drills to break her defenses first . Subtly . B4 u see her cos as u do well knw, u r fallng in weak luv alrewdy" .beta snap outa that
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:34am On Jan 08, 2017
DaySpringer:

Hmmm I thought you said in an Earlier drill boss that you first Break the defenses of a Girl over the phone (Calls or chat) before you set up a meeting with the girl?

That is kindergarten move gee. Rookies build themseves from there.

a balanced dude that knows his onion in d web of women can meet, without collecting any number, mate in less than an hour!

Just depends on d guy n his ability to elicit high sexual attraction n read moods

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2017
jworos:
Nice thread you got here @ HARDDON, just stumbled upon it yesterday...

So I just saw this post from a friend on my Fb list, not that I'm interested in her but her post contains somethings you've talked about.
Now I would love to know how do you tackle a person like this??

We already told u to avoid all such questions cos they r boring questions n average guys, ask alot of those strewpid Qs. Itz just boring.

To handle such a gurl, u just need to pull fun hook lines @ her n b4 u know it, she's all into u!

If i was to respond to her. Id say:

This is me coming straight @ u with a fun topic now! So how is ur sister's husband grand father's last born nephew?"
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Gud day HARDDON, Remember that girl, she hasn't replied this text neither has she called
peterpen:
Lol, thanks man i appreciate, buh i already sent her one.. "Its either ur text sneaked into my phone or i ddnt notice it due a hang over from a fun filled 31st nite....do have a splendid 365 days" Hw did i fair...i replied her text 2days after...
Itz nt been easy keeping mahself from calling her, guess i jux have to forget her, behave neutral nd like i dnt care whenever i see her cos really do nt care any more..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2017
DaySpringer:

So a Young lady that is Beautiful cane to your place, not minding the conditions of the place, she brought even showed thoughtfulness concerning your finance and good upbringing by bringing food stuffs to cook at your place.

What is wrong with you? Are you suffering from Erectile Dysfunction? A girl agreed to spend a night at your place, cooked for you and Even asked you to Join her in the bath!, You two should have done like two rounds before she left. She cooked for you and you didn't even reward her with good sex.

In my Previous post is where you went wrong.
In my Previous post is where you went wrong. Really? Don't think so.. 'Cos she seemed not comfortable making out when my friend was there...By then way I will be visiting her by month end to right the wrong..

Not bath, bed i mean
Thanks for your input
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nice work Harddon. What will b the best responds to a girl that reply you with "who cares".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BraniacX(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
HARDDON:
To help u take control of your emotions, u have to learn how to turn down ladies. start by the little things;
turn down that airtime request from that your crush, turn down that ur course mate/colleague lunch request, turn down that outing request, however u may, but subtly, funnily and cockily.

SENSE PILL 1b : for once, have d balls to be brave, be YOU and do things because you want to do them not because they cajole u to!
dont be fooled ladies know exactly what they are doing when they go demanding for things they dont even need and airtime they wud never call you with( this is how mugus and magas are made, this is where friendzoning begins) , it is your duty to fashion responses to deflect their demands and hold your sway.

Bae: babes could you u help me get that over there?
YOU: yea sure, after i'm done with this game..or you can say sure, if only u beat me in this game....we know that game isnt ending soon nor can she beat u, she wud be forced to go get it her self (subtle but very effective).

slowly u grow in this game: from subtle refusal to outright funny ones. the only time u wud master this act is when bae starts touching u, u respond, then when every one is steamy, all cloths off and she launches for ur weapon, remove her hand, she wud try again, remove it still, after the 4th time she tries u can let her, i can bet you it wud be explosive! dont ask me why tongue grin

then be man enough to turn her outright down one day!

i'm not really in the mood to get down tonight B, just want us to cuddle and kiss thereafter we sleep! she wud try her best but if you can stand your ground, you wud have passed this great test. she wudnt bliv it that a guy can turn her down with his hardness and her wetness! she might act funny thereafter, ignore it..... She knows u r becoming a Man! cool

the ultimate test in this self control drill is this:

try and hook a new catch, after the 1st - 3rd hang outs, they usually feel comfortable, wanting to come know ur place because you have been deflecting all talks away from where u stay( we wud talk more about this soon. it is a perfect way to have any lady BEG to come know your place instead of you begging to have her over as u have been doing and she has been refusing because she knows what your plans are already! embarassed )

so lets say you finally agreed to have her over, and after all said and done, reggae turned blues and u guys are on each other, cloths flying with supersonic speed off your bodies as u kiss( more on this in DRILL NUGGET 3) passionately in anticipation of a sumptuous session,
then just as she pulls u over and want u inside of her, u pull away, sit on the bed for a while thinking, then after a brief moment, pick your boxers and start wearing it! she wud be wondering what is happening, tell her u just lost it, that you gtg now. she wud cajole, implore, seduce and do all possible to have you, DONT YOU YEILD! remember this is a test! and to help you scale tru, always remember it your final test. wear your cloths, apologize and hit the street. u wud literally murder her with thots like : is it that he has a gurl friend and doesnt wano cheat on her? or is my kini smelly like that of that blogger? stretch marks on my laps? or is he impotent? cudnt B because i touched his hard Jrod..... is there something i did wrong? ...... cheesy cheesy if only she knew....

yea i know, it is not fair to do this to any lady, but sit back and ask yourself, is it fair to do this to a guy? Ladies do this to guys all the time that is why they have mastered the act of staying on top of their game, and only let in guys they really want into their web, and for you to master your act also, this you must learn to do, not with one, but as often as u can,,,,,u wud bcome a master in no time, Jrod wud learn its place and then cease to control you.

WICKED!!!! cheesy

Pure eeeeeeeEeeeeveeeeelll!!! cheesy

Thing is, now that i think back on it, i remember having played out similar scenarios with some chicks back when i was in school and man!! Did it work!!! shocked

You some kinda psychologist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goodnificent(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
HARDDON:

For the Question to stop, Just give me her number! cheesy grin

On a Serious note, this is for every1 that gets numbers by proxy,
1) You must anticipate these Questions ( who r u? How did u get my number. Do i know you? How can i help u? Etc) n look for fun answers to them even if u r gono tell d truth , do it to elicit laughter from her n ease d tension.

2) your voice is ur major instrument in this kinda lane! U cant affort to whatsapp(if u must, it should be a vnote)

Gurls like sleek voices, it helps to nuumb them while d questions roll.
U must work on ur voice n sound good. Deep Baritone or a tenor one

3) You must not let dose questions accomplish their aim( ie , put u off) be calm in mind n collected in voice.

Thanks Man.. You're d realest

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Allboiz: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
@peerless0012

What an episode!

Bottom line is You havent been worth your balls! sad

How can s1 who needed ur help so direct ur affairs wholesomely? angry

You cudnt just place one fut ryt. Even wen u summoned courage to touch, u wen for a spike spot!

Here is her reasoning ryt now:

1) he is a bore cos i easily control him

2) he is so into me he let down himself to plz me.

3) he is dirty, dont think this is worth it.

4) dont think he can take care of me even if i provide d money angry

5) Ive got better options, n he aint one of them!

Gee , read d line n move on wit the lil balls u got left.

How can some1 u were kul wit, just use u n all of a sudden after getting wor she wants, changed, yet u r here sulking?

Btw, if u didnt know, her coming to ur place wit her soup n ingredience was a Royal Slap on your Face n u swallowed it! Smh!

U got to clean up b4 u ever think of dating!

There r guys that live in a single room yet keep it spick n spany.

If ur place is dirty, i can extrapolate n conclude that u r dirty. Decent Gurls hate dirts

Ur crimes?
1) You aint man enuf

2) u r dirty ..... u got to balance ur life! It aint book alone again.....talk for another day

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kalatium:
Nice work Harddon.
What will b the best responds to a girl that reply you with "who cares".

"Last time i checked, multina does"

But i really would luv to know what promted her to retort wit that.
The context matters alot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Allboiz:
I'm with a girl, she always tells me about her friends boyfriend buying them stuff, taking them to different places so I can feel somehow and start lavishing on her too, but if I should try it, my money will finish in a twinkle of an eye. Although I already staff and all that. So what do I do in this scenario. Thanks
use her tactics against her, tell her your friend's gf bought a Rolex, jeans and some undies for him and still gave a good bedroom time without asking for anything in return.... then watch her facial expression.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
BraniacX:

WICKED!!!! cheesy

Pure eeeeeeeEeeeeveeeeelll!!! cheesy

Thing is, now that i think back on it, i remember having played out similar scenarios with some chicks back when i was in school and man!! Did it work!!! shocked

You some kinda psychologist?

cheesy
Psychologist?
Nah! im an Exocist . I specialize in whooPing d cells of ignorance out of men living like babies!

It annoys me wen i see men drooling ova heaving bo0bs n b00ties uncontrolably. Even in front of their Wives!

I have had to walk out on a meeting i was having @ a kul spot cos d mallam kept eye tracing every soft muchento that breeze by!
Never gave him the job thereafter .

As for all aspiring to be top Executives, the very first thing u need to do as a matter of urgency, is Kill Ur Randy Urge!
You Shld be able to sit infront of a nak3d gurl , even in ur tipsy state, n not be moved.
If not, be ready for scandals n blackmails

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 11: The Best Way To Ask A Gurl Out:

( due to popular Demand)

Men r naturally wired to go after ladies. Itz not our fault, thats how we were fashioned! wink

Not just us but all lower animals too! cheesy

Check out birds singing sonorously, dancing n displaying their bright plumage just to get laid! grin cheesy

The hen wants it, but d idiot wud take a run of life just to make d c0ck sweat itz balls for it.
She wud fly over roof, jump ova waters but wen caught eventually , she wud spread that her bum bum like a starved he goat just to geh it!

The higher d chase, the sweeter d taste? cheesy see? Itz not only ladies that r seemingly confused. cheesy

Check out animals puffing up , even fighting their fellow males just to get laid. grin
We are not alone.

But alpha males r higher Animals, not like ur average everyday d1ck n derrick ( pun intended) angry

To him/her with the higher value, belongs the ride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

"Last time i checked, multina does"

But i really would luv to know what promted her to retort wit that.
The context matters alot

One of my female friend was listening to my best rap artiste but after I commented on the way he rap, she replied with wu cares?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.