Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096085 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
magikalz:

Harddon, I need to send you a mail. This is a private matter and I need your counsel......fast, whatever you advise I will heed to, bro. I need to understand how a ballful nigga like me has gotten himself de-balled to this extent. Please drop your mail cos my matter long.
yah matter go long true true,in short e go pass river nile cheesy cheesy

my moniker resemble harddon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
HARDDON:
for a lil sniff of a lady's pants they can sell their soul!

You see them on fb thanking ladies for accepting the friends's request. they like every post of their crush and no matter how ugly, fat and fuggly she is, they wud wax lyrical how beautiful she is.

the try not to annoy them ladies, say the seemingly right words and hope they get noticed. they are the type that go flooding gurl's inbox with messages thinking one day she wud respond embarassed
they go spending on gurls thinking that they can BUY them with gifts and gets frustrated when they have been friendzoned

you can overcome all these and turn the tables arround if this write up describe you. kindly note that behaving like this, turns ladies off emotional and wud only hang arround to milk you.

Next post, i would share with you the way out of this weak lane
Summary: "self-control,discipline and command"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
HARDDON:

Welcome on board Ghost Rider 1 of Nland Kingdom! cheesy

Nice of u to finally hop on, buh as u know, i still hate Nice Guys! tongue grin

Tell us ur story Ghost Rider

Harddon, I need to send you a mail. This is a private matter and I need your counsel......fast, whatever you advise I will heed to, bro. I need to understand how a ballful nigga like me has gotten himself de-balled to this extent. Please drop your mail cos my matter long.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realGg: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good evening Sir.
Abeg I need your epp ni.
I met this girl last November on campus,got her number and all..Since this was during exams, we were not able to see again (we talk on the phone)till we resumed back to school this January. When we resumed we picked a date to meet but she called to cancel and promised to fix another date soon....about a week later she called and told me she would call the next day to tell me the time she would be free, till today she hasn't called(all this happened in the first three weeks of January). I decided not to call her and at the end of February I had forgotten about her.

Fast forward to today, I ran into her again(same place I met her the first time) and it reminded me of why I liked her. I would like to call her again.

What can I do to avoid same feat as the first time?
Thanks in advance.

P.S The girl is a lil bit stubborn..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
and when u pass by an attractive lady
without as much as acknowledging
her presence, hawt ladies hate to be
ignored or treated like just a regular
gurl, it murders their ego.

Ignoring girls is so common to me, eventhough a pretty gurl pass before me, I would jst look beyond her. I noticed that while sitting outside my house, a lot of them snare at me. There is one particular gurl trying to move closer, but she doesn't know how?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
like za chamfion!
bhuarrhi broda grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
how do u strike a convo with a girl and keep it going..
P.S noone should tell me to read from page 1 seriously.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
NevetsIbot:
big ups bro! Glad Ientered this thread. No girl wants another 'woMAN' THEY SECRETLY AND UNCONCIOUSLY LONG TO BE UNDER AN ALPHA ,ALES AUTHORITY. ONE THAT CAN CONTROL THEM.

Buh these guys no wan show face o.
confirmed points
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by emmynesky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
i sincerely greet all d guyz wu has der ballz in check nd not allowing dose tiny creature called gurls 2 hv d control nob
nd hardon baba d bossballz i hail oh no way m not gonna mention ur name....
2 start wit i'm a super shy nyc boring guy b4 i came across diz thread...tho feel lyk sharing my testimony.....lol if i tell u guyz dat b4 i came across diz thread i'm always lonely cuz i'm afraid 2 approach a gurl,cant hold a conv wit a gurl, never bin in a relationship b4,cant stay wit a gurl alone witout shivering nd gurls always saw me as a weakling..
buh everytin change wen i stumbled across dis thread....had to start from 0 to dis point i am nw 2 show u hw determined i was 2 snap out of diz super shy boring nerd guy....i read tread nd allowed it to be part of me
then i starded dealing wit all my weaknes 1 by 1.... d 1st 1 i dealt wit was my shyness wic was lyk mission impossible 2 me.. d 2nd was fear 3rd was wrkin on my confidence..after wrkin extremely on my weakness i bcame a beta man..... to be continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by emmynesky(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
i den took it upon me 2 read diz thread day by day 2 b part of me.....one thing shy guyz should knw,
dealing wit shyness takes determination cuz i can remember vividly wen i was dealing wit mine....got discouraged at sum point wen it seems lyk its just d way m created....guyz dont let any one deceive u
dats a big lie.....
d 1St tin i did was discovering myself,that is my strength,weakness d cause of my shyness,tiz dat makes me not comfortable nd profer solutions 2 dem.....i wrote all on a fullscap sheet nd i begin 2 deal wit dem ....then later on i began 2 realise dat i seems comfortable with tinz i dat normally makes my heart pounds....
den i test myself 2 see if i would still be comfortable wit tinz if i push limits....at 1st it wasnt but wit tym i comfortable wit tinz nd b4 i knew shyness was gone #asap#

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barneystinson(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Mr Hardon, I greet you. Well-done for this great service to mankind (including women as they are the final recipients of the heavenly feelings a real man can provide) you're doing here. More puss puss to your Jrod.

My story: Like most men, I have made my fair share of mistakes in my quest for ass. I remember when I tried to woo a primary school mate whom I professed my love to on our first outing (after I imagined she loved me too because we had a good vibe on 2go). Of course, she began to avoid me afterwards. I also remember falling in love with a course-mate while at University and not being able to seduce her. I took no actions and languished in the friend-zone while she dated other guys.

Reeling from these failures and many others, I sought to change my fortune. Then I learnt about Pick Up Artists like Mystery, David DeAngelo, Neil Strauss etc. Thus began my education in women affairs. I read their ebooks,watched their videos etc. I began to realize and understand the theory of seduction. More recently i stumbled upon the concept of Day Game on YouTube. Day gamers like Daniel Blake, Street Attraction, Ed Lopez, Tom Torero, Real Social Dynamics etc. opened my eyes to new aspects of game.

Then only last month I came across this thread and instantly recognized the advanced level game of Mr. Hardon. I remember Cocky and Funny from my David DeAngelo days but i never imagined it could be as potent and effective in building attraction as Mr. Hardon's use of it. Admittedly, I initially dismissed the power of this reverse psychology tool until I put it to the test.

There's this girl I knew growing up. We attended the same church but had never spoken to each other until they later moved to another state. Sometime last year, I got introduced to her over the phone by one of my mates whom she's cool with (he had called her when I came around). We had a platonic conversation, exchanged numbers and have been just friends since. So, I had just returned home from work a few days ago when she called. Having been armed to the teeth with Mr. Hardon's nuggets, I answered. Here's how it went:

After exchanging pleasantries.

Her: I decided to call you since you forgot me.
Me: I didn't forget you. I did it to protect you. I didn't want you getting too attached to me and falling in love with me.
Her: Jesus is Lord (Laughing really hard now)
Me: I also knew you couldn't have me so I didn't want to leave you heart broken.
Her: I think it is the other way round. (Still laughing) You're stylishly telling me how you feel.

Now we went back and forth like this with her laughing the whole time at my witty responses and trying to fight back. We spoke for about 17 minutes before she ran out of airtime. I called her back and we arranged to meet (since she was dying to see me of course. lol) in the town we grew up in next month (I'll be home for Easter while she'll be around for a wedding). Immediately after ending the call, I received a message from her. Here's our chat:

Her: Ah! The wedding is 8th and not end of April as i said * closing my ears *
Me: I'm at an office event on the 8th. Oh well. I guess it is not meant to be.
Her: cry cry cry What event is that. Who the event epp.
Me: Haha. Sad I know. Especially given how eagerly you were looking forward to seeing me.
Her: Very sad. In fact I'm almost in tears. Don't even feel yourself. (in response to my last sentence)
Me: Haha. Pele.
Her: Chai!
Me: How old are you?
Her: Ah! Asking a girl her age. Okay ooo.
Me: What's so special about a girl's age?
He: I tire for gals o. We don't just like saying. Well since it is you asking, I'll just answer.
Me: Oya now..
Her: I'll be 25 in July. You'll have to tell me why you asked. And how old are you?
Me: If I tell you my age, I'd have to kill you. And I'm too old for you.
Her: Hahahaha. I can't help but wonder what is making you think that I want you for myself.
Me: Haha, Do you? Don't bother, I know the answer already.
Her: I guess it's what you want you are codedly telling me.
Me: My advice is that you say whats on your mind asap.
Her: I understand. Just come out straight. I don't bite. How old are you?
Me: I know you'll love to chat with me all night. But I have to go now. Need to get up early (this was a few minutes to 12 am)
Her: Hmmm see (mentions my name) oo. You want to run without answering my question abi? I'll catch you.
Me: Goodnight. And better leave me out of your dreams. tongue
Her: Don't marry me in your dreams cos I know you. You know I don't have airtime now to call you and get a verbal response from you.
Me: You intend stalking me now?
Her Haha. Stalking ke. Good morning besides. (It had just got past midnight)
Me: Calling you back was a huge mistake. Now you think you stand a chance with me. Chai...its morning already. Goodnight. You have had enough of me for one day.
Her Jesus is lord. Abeg ooo. You could not help it that's why. Now you're forcing yourself to sleep so you can control yourself. I commend you for that.
Me: Can sleep now?
Her: yes dear. Good night. kiss
Me: No kissing please. Goodnight.

Ouucch! lol

Key takeaways: First, we had an interesting conversation, devoid of one liners, k words and any lag between responses. Second, there was sexual tension in the conversation from my false accusations, resulting in a very different type of conversation from the platonic ones before now. Third, I was able to make it very clear that we are headed in a particular direction without being needy and in a way she totally enjoyed participating in.

So yeah... I can tell you from experience that Mr. Hardon knows exactly what he's been talking about.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Hello Harddon, What's ur take on collecting a girl's digits from a friend's phone, like seeing a picture of a girl on a friend's phone and being interested....When you collect the number, how do u eventually go about it with out appearing needy or clingy........

Cc. Ustec, Lordzero, Liljboy, barneystinson
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
peterpen:
Hello Harddon, What's ur take on collecting a girl's digits from a friend's phone, like seeing a picture of a girl on a friend's phone and being interested....When you collect the number, how do u eventually go about it with out appearing needy or clingy........

bro its simple tho

After collecting the number you send her a text message like diss

John you dey kolo oo why you go dey change number anyhow huh..your sis just gave me diss your ugly number...ama holla you later

you can send it through whatsapp if she is active there...she will reply by defending herself from there you and bae becomes friendship cheesy in funke voice

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
peterpen:

Try to use Harddon's method..

Choose the line that you think would get the ATTENTION of that TYPE OF GIRL[girls are different,what works with one may be an insult to the other]

Dont be rude,..attention and attraction is what you need..!

Dont be too needy and at the same time dont flakeout for too long,.yes,they keep you in mind for a certain period of time,and if you dont showup in that period...you are back to the bottom of their league table...!

hope I make some senses to you.!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 14:
PLAYERS vs MEN....The Duel

Don, we are waiting o..!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Ustec:

Try to use Harddon's method..

Choose the line that you think would get the ATTENTION of that TYPE OF GIRL[girls are different,what works with one may be an insult to the other]

Dont be rude,..attention and attraction is what you need..!

Dont be too needy and at the same time dont flakeout for too long,.yes,they keep you in mind for a certain period of time,and if you dont showup in that period...you are back to the bottom of their league table...!

hope I make some senses to you.!

Which of harddon's method if i may ask.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2017
2dice01:
bro its simple tho

After collecting the number you send her a text message like diss

John you dey kolo oo why you go dey change number anyhow huh..your sis just gave me diss your ugly number...ama holla you later

you can send it through whatsapp if she is active there...she will reply by defending herself from there you and bae becomes friendship cheesy in funke voice
If she ain't on whatsapp, u roll wit text right?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2017
peterpen:

If she ain't on whatsapp, u roll wit text right?
yes you can text her

If she calls back or flash you dont pick ...then wait like an hour or so..send another text that you are busy...rem you are talking to your friend 'John'

She might text you diss isnt john...

Laugh and smile and say something like diss "john you dey mad o...so you wan scam me abi..when am less busy i go call you joor"

She will be waiting for your call then you can call her later...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
@ Adasun, kul analysis!

Bout bedmatics, we brushed it a lil already ! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
@magikalz

email : datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
realGg:
Good evening Sir.
Abeg I need your epp ni.
I met this girl last November on campus,got her number and all..Since this was during exams, we were not able to see again (we talk on the phone)till we resumed back to school this January. When we resumed we picked a date to meet but she called to cancel and promised to fix another date soon....about a week later she called and told me she would call the next day to tell me the time she would be free, till today she hasn't called(all this happened in the first three weeks of January). I decided not to call her and at the end of February I had forgotten about her.

Fast forward to today, I ran into her again(same place I met her the first time) and i[b]t reminded me of why I liked her.[/b] I would like to call her again.

What can I do to avoid same feat as the first time?
Thanks in advance.

P.S The girl is a lil bit stubborn..

Oh my vexing mode activated! Im vibratinnnnnng Red.

(Aryt, chill, calm down Don , he new, he new. Aiit)

Buh heck!
From all d bolded , itz very obvious she got d Cnob! How cud u let that? angry

Imagine d way she's just swinging u like u r her house help? N u , like a helpless horse, fall in place!

Ur solution is in d pages of the thread! 1-40. Read up sad

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
THIS IS THE COOLEST FORUM ON PLANET EARTH...
HERE I LEARNT(STILL LEARNING) AND AQUIRED SKILLZ I NEVA THOUGHT I CUD HAVE......

BIG THANKS TO BOSS HARDDON,
@USTEC I SEE YOU

IF UR IN THIS FORUM N LADIES AINT DROOLING OVER YOU YET U NEED......HMMMN
NO COMMENT

WELL JUST GO OVER THE DRILLZ FROM PAGE1

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
harddon,so no direct nugget from dat axis abi,dat area need beta lecture o.especially for virgins like us cheesy tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Therefore, men should always bear these in mind: 1. If you can go, you are free. 2. Never respect her. (never carry her matter ontop head.) 3. You don't have to t0ast her (because, you will definetly invest in her.) 4. Be natural 5. Act as the captain of the ship. 6. Love is a game, hope for the best and expect the worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
@magikalz

email : datingdrill@gmail.com

Mail sent, bro. Kindly advise so I do not go on a wild goose chase. Thank you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
FRESH OFF THE LEASH:
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
ELITE12:
THIS IS THE COOLEST FORUM ON PLANET EARTH...
HERE I LEARNT(STILL LEARNING) AND AQUIRED SKILLZ I NEVA THOUGHT I CUD HAVE......

BIG THANKS TO BOSS HARDDON,
@USTEC I SEE YOU

IF UR IN THIS FORUM N LADIES AINT DROOLING OVER YOU YET U NEED......HMMMN
NO COMMENT

WELL JUST GO OVER THE DRILLZ FROM PAGE1
cool cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
peterpen:

Which of harddon's method if i may ask.....
Text you send girls that will make them callback to know who you are..!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2017
harddon,there is d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful smile. pls reply meASAP

Ur most dedicated Disciple ;Dharddon,there is d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful smile. pls reply meASAP

Ur most dedicated Disciple grin
MyleStone
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mylestone:
harddon,there is d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful smile. pls reply meASAP

Ur most dedicated Disciple ;Dharddon,there is d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful smile. pls reply meASAP

Ur most dedicated Disciple grin
MyleStone
chai God not again angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.