Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094181 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Aiit, im sequencially replying , guess id get to u

Btw, Real Time Drilling Session Kicks off on da Sat 1st of April for all that hv met out requirements
Bro how do you approach a girl that is with another guy or guys.

Because today I saw one in a gas station and was really dumbfounded as to how I can talk to her and get her number because she was with about 3. Male teenagers.

It is sure that I am not going to see her again but I don't want it to repeat itself another time, and I want to be able to master all situations but this one seems to be quite hard.

Help needed guys

HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
LILJBOY
USTEC
and what is happening with LORDZERO lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Japhet04:

Because today I saw one in a gas station and was really dumbfounded as to how I can talk to her and get her number because she was with about 3. Male teenagers.

It is sure that I am not going to see her again but I don't want it to repeat itself another time, and I want to be able to master all situations but this one seems to be quite hard.

Help needed guys

HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
LILJBOY
USTEC
so you go happy if you dey with your girl I go come dey talk to am?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
liljboy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
liljboy:
grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Japhet04:
grin grin grin
u wil just chop slap... Tho na teenagers palms ..e no fit pain 2mch
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
solomix10:
u wil just chop slap... Tho na teenagers palms ..e no fit pain 2mch
oboy no be my fault, the girl na the full package, and none of the guys look like see na her bf cry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Japhet04:

Help needed guys

HARD DON
OKWY PASCAL
LIL JBOY
USTE C
and what is happening with LORD ZERO lipsrsealed
I dey ooo brother. Just got some shii I need to sort out...

...viewing this forum in ghost/guest mode these days.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Viktoh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
harddon, please there is this gurl in my neighbourhood, met her last week, used this drill I learnt here, build d attraction nd stuffs like that.she came to my house on friday before she left we kissed..xyesterday she called and came again, things got cozy in d sitting room nd she was like we should move to my room, I just kissed and got her soft spot, about like 15mins sha...but what surprised me was that while I was seeing her off she was lyk" I am scaring her away because of what happend between us" I just did as if I didnt hear her..what should my next step be?

help a bro..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

you dont want her to be your woman, u just wano lay her. I know and if i was your frnd, I wud have burst your balls for eva looking @ my cuz. angry

@ bolded, you have a wrong notion of this and this would not help the course of your wanting to have her in your web.
once u put d1ck b4 genuinely knowing a gurl, i can tell you that every step you would take there on, wud be needy, wussy and wack.

My Advise?
be genuinely interested in knowing and let her a lil peek into ur lyf first, all these while maintaining the lane , bursting smile lines across her face.
then can the other lil things fall in place.

whoever teach a babe how to suck milk from dah breast? see? it comes naturally, just make sure you put the b00bs on the lil ones mouth and sucking is bound to happen.

boss m nt interested in d love making, i joss wanna make her fall 4 me..make she dy dream abt me..

tanks 4 d reply SENIOR MAN ntn do u.infact 3 GBOSA 4 U

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2017
LordZero:

I dey ooo brother. Just got some shii I need to sort out...

...viewing this forum in ghost/guest mode these days.
issoryt smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingWale99: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Aiit, im sequencially replying , guess id get to u

Btw, Real Time Drilling Session Kicks off on da Sat 1st of April for all that hv met out requirements

ALRIGHT...I WILL BE EXPECTING
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
KingWale99:

ALRIGHT...I WILL BE EXPECTING

think every1 has got a mail! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingWale99: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

I have seen it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by raphenium: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Boss Harddon, have not gotten a mail yet, I sent a request mail yesterday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mylestone:

boss m nt interested in d love making, i joss wanna make her fall 4 me..make she dy dream abt me..

tanks 4 d reply SENIOR MAN ntn do u.infact 3 GBOSA 4 U

Yimu, not convinced. cheesy

write an article50 words) to convince all of us that you would be good to her if she becomes yours and not just about farming grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
raphenium:

Boss Harddon, have not gotten a mail yet, I sent a request mail yesterday

think we have replied all, kindly do resend to datingdrill@gmail.com

Whatsapp Drilling Session Starts 1st of April 2017. Get Your Boots on, strap in, we bout going on a wild ride! Unlimited, unshackled, unrestrained!

sure you ready for this? oh i doubt much!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Japhet04:

Help needed guys

HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
LILJBOY
USTEC
Lol
Not a good thing though.

But from the rule of thumb by the mystery man,if u think she's ur perfect specie nd u cant just let go..
You can engage the group in conversation and stylishly findout out if she's into any of those guys..if she's not,find a way to engage ur target in convo nd get her digit within minutes nd disappear(there re rules u nid to follow to execute that)
have Never tried that eithr.
You have to be a PRO in ur top form to execute such game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ustec:

Lol
Not a good thing though.

But from the rule of thumb by the mystery man,if u think she's ur perfect specie nd u cant just let go..
You can engage the group in conversation and stylishly findout out if she's into any of those guys..if she's not,find a way to engage ur target in convo nd get her digit within minutes nd disappear(there re rules u nid to follow to execute that)
have Never tried that eithr.
You have to be a PRO in ur top form to execute such game.

nice, but *how can I find out if she is into any of the guys, and *what are the rules I need to follow to get her number. Boss Harddon help out too abeg;
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Japhet04:

Help needed guys

HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
LILJBOY
USTEC

YOu needed wing man/men. We call it 9 n 10.

Deal is, u Throw a catchy talk into their mist, "you guys look alike, look @ dier tiny noses, Are you guys twins/triplets/quadruplets?"

Your wing man divide d unwanted elements, engage them in pes or wor ever wack fun tallk, while u get her digits.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Deal is, u Throw a catchy talk into their mist, "you guys look alike, look @ dier tiny noses, Are you guys twins/triplets/quadruplets?"

Your wing man divide d unwanted elements, engage them in pes or wor ever wack fun talk, while u get her digits.
grin

wow, I never actually thought of that, #wingman, nice

I will try it out but I hope when I bring out my fone to get her number I no go chop slap cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Your wing man divide d unwanted elements, engage them in pes or wor ever wack fun tallk, while u get her digits.
grin

LoLL
Boss
am still waiting o..
There is God o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Japhet04:
wow, I never actually thought of that, #wingman, nice

I will try it out but I hope when I bring out my fone to get her number I no go chop slap cheesy
Lol
make them come b G-guys..
The girl go love u by force aftr them treat ur fuckup finish.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ustec:

Lol
make them come b G-guys..
The girl go love u by force aftr them treat ur fuckup finish.
hahahaha
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Japhet04:
nice, but *how can I find out if she is into any of the guys, and *what are the rules I need to follow to get her number. Boss Harddon help out too abeg;

Don yaff settle d mattr for u..
His lines are always something else..
Always FUNNY nd REAL..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ustec:

LoLL
Boss
am still waiting o..
There is God o

What waiteth thou for oh thou mortal mold?

Shall i pelt your balls wit pebbles or frame ur night wit fables?

What seekest thou?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Viktoh(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

What waiteth thou for oh thou mortal mold?
Shall i pelt your balls wit pebbles or frame ur night wit fables?
What seekest thou?
boss, waiting..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Viktoh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Viktoh:
harddon, pls there is this gurl in my neighbourhood, met her last week, used dz drill I learnt here, build d attraction nd stuffs like dat..she came to my house on friday bfr she left we kissed..xtiday she called nd came again, tinz gt cozy in d sitting room nd she was like we shld move to my room, I just kissed and gt her soft spot, bout like 15mins sha...buh wah surprised me nah iz dat yl I was seeing her off she was lyk" I am scaring her away coz of wah happend btw us" I just did as if I didnt hear her..wat shld my next step be?

help a bro..
harddon..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Japhet04:

It is a bond unspoken, a subtle tendin , a spiritual link, unknown to d untrained mind.

There r tins so subtle in dating , u live to unearth wit experience. This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Viktoh:
harddon, pls there is this gurl in my neighbourhood, met her last week, used dz drill I learnt here, build d attraction nd stuffs like dat..she came to my house on friday bfr she left we kissed..xtiday she called nd came again, tinz gt cozy in d sitting room nd she was like we shld move to my room, I just kissed and gt her soft spot, bout like 15mins sha...buh wah surprised me nah iz dat yl I was seeing her off she was lyk" I am scaring her away coz of wah happend btw us" I just did as if I didnt hear her..wat shld my next step be?

help a bro..
Oh
Brotherly!

If i abbreviate n wite d way some of u do, we wudnt be here drinking fine wine!

So edit n repose n stop stressing my already stuffy brainsz out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Viktoh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh
Brotherly!

If i abbreviate n wite d way some of u do, we wudnt be here drinking fine wine!

So edit n repose n stop stressing my already stuffy brainsz out
done

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.