Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34529 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
No, gurl. Am too busy for that.
okay.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by MrCork: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

God bless u abundantly. I always knew guys with dignity, shame and who blive in self control still exist. What annoys me most is the 'konji na bastard saying', there shld be a difference btw a man and dog afterall, it's dogs tht will sleep around wt abandon not caring wt who or the consequences tht might arise. It is annoying really when a guy cheats and pple are quick to bring up various stupid excuses to justify what he did and the same pple will call for the woman's head calling her all sorts of names, if a woman was involved.

There is no justification for being unfaithful for both male and female. There shld be no double standard.

angry
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tinanchedo: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just know that male are wonderers, have you seen a male foul with chicks are have you seen a male goat at home or have you seen a male dog with puppy? Just know that we humans are also animals too. women build the home and take care of the kids while men are wonderers. You can’t change that, they can only try.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by jibzy90(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have never heard any better quote than this in a while man.
Enegod:
I'm faithful to the principle that variety is the spice of life. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by ourchoice(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Women and their consolation words of: someone better than him will come your way, he doesn't deserve you....cheesy

Ladies is hightime you start taking responsibility of the things that happen in your life.

If u do the same thing over and over and expect a different result, then u are insane!

If u don't think critically and figure out y the guy cheated on u and correct it, if u like, meet Angel Michael, he will be pushed to cheat on u.

For your info, the major reason sexually active and mature guys go into a relationship is to have someone they can share their intimate fantasies with....someone to help kill their sex.ual urge when high.

If u don't want to indulge in sex till marriage, pls stop dating! Any mature, sexually active man that agrees to date u without sex is fooling u because he will sure be having sex with some random girl or girls without you knowledge

Don't keep boyfriend if u want to remain atrue virgin, but girls won't listen! Ladies are selfish...u want a mugu boyfriend to foot your bills and meet your insatiable needs but u have nothing to offer him in return, y? is he your father, brother, uncle, cousin or pastor?

Lastly, I hope your friend isn't seeing herself as a virgin after all those kissing, touch, etc?? If she thinks she is a virgin, let her keep deceiving herself, God is watching her!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.
... Women were created deceitful, lying whores. Now go suck a d1ck for that illogical comment ya egotistical little b!tch tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dont get you. The girl starves the poor guy of kitten and you expect him to suddenly become a secondary virgin? What hogwash.

Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by doncassey(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls tell you
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kpolli(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

Question answered!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by wolexy07(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Men will cheat on their partners irregardless of whether they 'bleep' or not. I don't believe there's any man with blood running through his veins and everything working as it should who the thought of cheating never crossed his mind even for a moment.
By the way, women cheat too!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Kingmanny88(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
ourchoice:
Women and their consolation words of: someone better than him will come your way, he doesn't deserve you....cheesy

Ladies is hightime you start taking responsibility of the things that happen in your life.

If u do the same thing over and over and expect a different result, then u are insane!

If u don't think critically and figure out y the guy cheated on u and correct it, if u like, meet Angel Michael, he will be pushed to cheat on u.

For your info, the major reason sexually active and mature guys go into a relationship is to have someone they can share their intimate fantasies with....someone to help kill their sex.ual urge when high.

If u don't want to indulge in sex till marriage, pls stop dating! Any mature, sexually active man that agrees to date u without sex is fooling u because he will sure be having sex with some random girl or girls without you knowledge

Don't keep boyfriend if u want to remain atrue virgin, but girls won't listen! Ladies are selfish...u want a mugu boyfriend to foot your bills and meet your insatiable needs but u have nothing to offer him in return, y? is he your father, brother, uncle, cousin or pastor?

Lastly, I hope your friend isn't seeing herself as a virgin after all those kissing, touch, etc?? If she thinks she is a virgin, let her keep deceiving herself, God is watching her!
You made a whole lot of sense brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Chazzyboy: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

i dont understand plan to do wat based on?
on d relationship NA u be learner
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tbeac(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by silvercute(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:

I agree that men can be utterly disgusting but please did you descend from the skies cos I know ur dad kept vigil at night so that you can be typing this trash on nairaland!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by missyQween(f): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guys and cheating sha..... God save our babes from the hands of .....
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
like your father na abii....since he is a man too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by yhemight(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
What majority don't understand is how to keep there relationship, first you need to understand the kind of guy you are going out with. How sexually active is he? The fact that you are the most beautiful girl in the world does not mean your guy cannot cheat on you if you can't satisfy him. Don't forget it's not only xxxx that makes a guy cheat on his woman , appearance , presentation of words , appreciation and more keeps a relationship going , so try as much as possible to understand what and what you need to keep your relationship going

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by AnanseK(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
stolid:

Oga, I'm a man, and I'm not programmed like that. Please speak for yourself, and perhaps the group of men you mingle with.

I'm talking about men - not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fiwasayo:

I'm married and we're not talking about me...face front undecided
so your husband is cheating on you and you are aware?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
missyQween:
Guys and cheating sha..... God save our babes from the hands of .....

alhaja, to n wo trouser.

U r beautiful sha.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 4:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Emodeee:

so your husband is cheating on you and you are aware?

You're very good at having a conclusive conversation,aren't you? Hello!!! Stop quoting me and move on to the topic of discussion,why do keep questioning me anyway? "So you're this" " so you're that",jeez move on already undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Davotee:
And For This Glorious Reply, Send Me Ur Account Details.
Lool thanks sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by slytubadth(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.

Miz sunshine!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by blesszzy(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol dat dangling tin

Yeah, that "dangling" thing you love. Show some respect undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
slytubadth:

Miz sunshine!
Hi
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by slytubadth(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Hi
Top of the morning to you!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2016
slytubadth:

Top of the morning to you!
wish you same.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by slytubadth(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2016
kaziblake:
wish you same.
Keep your self safe and enjoy your day!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2016
slytubadth:

Keep your self safe and enjoy your day!
ok.
Take care.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by DrSage(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
firstking01:
this is so not true my brother...the reason is because men are polygamous in naturesad, even you sef, u do cheat on ur gfcheesy
loool,I b faithful pesin oo cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by DrSage(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Skmoda360:

you just answer the question cuz no love lost no love found..
Next!! Arise Court...lemme go check my beans on fire.
loool,no let am burn o,na our morning food b dat o
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by omoharry(f): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
pla, stop getting me wrong o. We still talk and caht very good. Besides, I have another babe, beautiful and normal. I am not saying I was pained because I wasn't. I was already months into another relationship before we broke since av first lernt abt her escapades. We live far apart.

What I am saying is: cheating doesn't have an excuse...one cheat because one is morally declined and not because she/he felt hurt.

I have been cheating since I knw abt relationships...
ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.