Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97736 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ahso tut mir leid but how are we sure she's not an heshe grin

quote author=Jackrich post=42381258]He's a guy with a long pipe who is suffering from gender identity crisis. grin

His other account is "cleverly"[/quote]
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank you my brother...

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=42381374]
This Ís Victorrrrrry for Democracy. The people's Governor's election has been upheld.

Jackrich oooooo[/quote]
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Aristotle96(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=42369984][b]Wike is gone.

In wike's voice,
I won't go down alone.

Whenever PMB wants to deal with Wailers,
He travels to Kenya or UAE.

When Metuh was handcuffed, he was at UAE.
KANU docked, he was at Paris.
Now wike, he is in Kenya. He is currently in Kenya and Wike won o... So ur proof is not valid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by poiZon: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei:
Where is demdem...

I hope Dakuku would now stop following ameachi like a lost foolish puppy...just because of their personal ambition they want the rivers state people to suffer... angry...now wike can roll out the loots of that short goat called ameachi...Wike should print out all of ameachi loot and put it on sign boards so that buhari can see it and choose what to do with ameachi. ..nonsense

this one sign board no go do o, na bill board n electronic one so e go dey roll till it finish n replay itself.
God bless wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by poiZon: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
It's time to look for demdem demdemdimwit and put a six inches nail on his amala gobbling cesspit he calls mouth. grin

what u r tryng to say is u wan lock him mouth with a nail....
chisos, I get long nail. I heard its 10inches long.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by talk2archy: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is gone.

In wike's voice,
I won't go down alone.

Now wike, he is in Kenya.

As u can see in Bayelsa and Dickson case, he was in Aso vila

Ntooooooooo! ekwensu enwe fone number. Wike at last. Congratz obiakpo guru!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by securi: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fearless Wike!

7 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Forwetinnah: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is gone.

In wike's voice,
I won't go down alone.

See your life now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
chichriso:

Amaechi..... Shame to you
yesso, shame to him

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
drshrewd:
grin Wike set to be addressed as the sacked governor cheesy
grin Am beginning to have compassion for this guy oo grin

Kyase:

You dey mind dem

kenonze:
The Supreme Court has thrown out an appeal filed by the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesome Wike, challenging the constitution of the Rivers State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Panel.

akinsbaba2015:
Lost at the elections petition tribunal, lost at the court of appeal and yet some folks think there will be a miracle for Nyesom Wine at the Supreme court. They can't even wait for a pronouncement by the 7judges who are sitting on the matter they are already broadcasting falsehood. NA WA O

How market?

Una don chop Aisha's rice today?

10 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
gboss4sure:

How market?

Una don chop Aisha's rice today?
Lol, you no well.
No complain sha if another one no favour you.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Collins9156(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is gone.

In wike's voice,
I won't go down alone.

You just disappeared, bn looking for you since afternoon , is Buhari back?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by LeBari: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
valves:
This victory is even sweeter than that of the past gubernatorial election.

Congrats to Wike the One Man Mopol...

Heading to the nearest joint to celebrate. Who is coming with me?

Bros fire down! I dey your back, I dey follow you bumpa-to-bumpa!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
What will now befell those gluttons that defected to Apc at the last minute.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kyase:

Lol, you no well.
No complain sha if another one no favour you.

Lol, such is life bro, we win some and we lose some.

I no dey complain. smiley
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=drshrewd post=42373215] grin can't wait to witness how this already sacked gubunor will be sacked again for the last time grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829085_11228024101530227709377032505990069921968542n_jpeg2f1f4c9bf6026bc4355d56005460bccf
grin suffry suffry dey do am grin
grin Burukutu at work grin
[/quote

I hope say you never commot suicide sha...
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Really this judgement is divine. The supreme Court judge dammed all external.influence and gave the right and accurate judgement. Reading it at www.uppeh.com made me realise thatany lives which the.APC would have wasted for a rerun are now saved. Bayelsa gave us a tip of what is to come if there will be a rerun in Rivers. PDP were not done any favor. It was judged based on fact and PDP won that election. Congrats Wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by HopeAtHand: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jackrich:
TonyeBarcanista and HopeAthand are you seeing what ayam seeing ? grin grin

Make una enjoy. But deliver good governance. I was privy to the info as early as 2:50pm and by 2:55pm i posted on NL. Immediately i got the call from Abj (wasn't able to make it down there due to critical engagements in PH) i told my pals at the RSS. Believe me wen i say the judgement was a trade-off. Watch and see Wike become a "changed" man from now on.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Make una enjoy. But deliver good governance. I was privy to the info as early as 2:50pm and by 2:55pm i posted on NL. Immediately i got the call from Abj (wasn't able to make it down there due to critical engagements in PH) i told my pals at the RSS. Believe me wen i say the judgement was a trade-off. Watch and see Wike become a "changed" man from now on.

No need to look for a branch to petch on. The vicotry is so sweet and well deserved. Apc do not need to waste any blood anymore.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 1:22am On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Well, the truth remains that all politicians are the same with their long throat syndrome - if he doesn't perform come 2019 he will see the other side of the same people that supported him.

We all supported Amaechi and loved him until he became Judas Iscariot.
Wike must perform else he won't see another four years which I believe will become his ultimate target .
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by lielbree: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Jackrich:
grin grin grin

The lion of Ubima , we hereby gave you away to the north and your Yoruba kinsmen.

As for Dakuku , it's time to trace his paternal home to Kogi State .

Too many barstards in our State. sad

Yes ! I said it angry
Bastards ehhh. Causing problem everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by lielbree: 4:45am On Jan 28, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved their reasons for the judgement till February 12.

WTF is that. We should wait until February 12 to know the reasons. Lawyers I beg you clarify.
When judgement is given,reasons for such judgement must be stated along side.
Only the supreme Court has the power to give judgement and prospone the reasons for their findings for another time.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by FTBoi: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2016
franchizy:
With the too many lies on this thread i can never post any update again.
But all i can say to the liars is that the grounds at which wike appealed lacks any weight and for sure he will loose.
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA
you were never in the court. stop deceiving people with lies. and your moniker is to spite francizy? hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by FTBoi: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
don't say that pls. He's there live in the court and is giving us firsthand information.
Franchizy, please ignore. I will so appreciate if you can give us the total and unbiased report as you did before. From your tone I deduce you are a lawyer.
the height of sarcasm! tamuno!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by FTBoi: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
don't say that pls. He's there live in the court and is giving us firsthand information.
Franchizy, please ignore. I will so appreciate if you can give us the total and unbiased report as you did before. From your tone I deduce you are a lawyer.
the height of sarcasm! tamuno!
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by chichriso: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Jackrich:
Shame on all of them that were lying that election didn't hold in Rivers State .

Our judiciary has shown that there can not be intimidated by those at the center

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2016
gboss4sure:

Lol, such is life bro, we win some and we lose some.

I no dey complain. smiley
Naso sha, so stop to dey hunt me
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by FTBoi: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2016
sleazy5:

Wait bros. You still dey wait for credible news? I'm so sorry cos you are on a long thing here....

Credibility cannot be sacrificed on the alter of disillusioned incredibility. .
that dude was just being diplomatically sarcastic
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Bimpe29: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
meforyou1:
u come to that conclusion based on what fact?
Don't mind me jare. Eventually, there was nothing like that. Lol
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
justmenoni:
So no be even lady... He/she is highly ridiculous... Probably wetin for free rice and I even heard they gave them take away and the glutton kept theirs for over one month now its finished and they need fresh one for anoda month since 5k aint coming in on time

ngeneukwenu is a boy. We caught him red handed. There was a day he posted a picture of a bad road in Abakiliki. He was in a vehicle and the mirror showed his reflection. When he realised, he quickly removed the picture, but too bad for him, we had already saved it

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol.....he's the true definition of zombie.

quote author=meforyou1 post=42401730]ngeneukwenu is a boy. We caught him red handed. There was a day he posted a picture of a bad road in Abakiliki. He was in a vehicle and the mirror showed his reflection. When he realised, he quickly removed the picture, but too bad for him, we had already saved it[/quote]
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Mediapace: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Check your email again
Aminat508:
cheesy visit www.amiloded.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.