Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97732 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu the inec nairaland boss,how market oooo......ntor grin grin cheesy grin

Tonyebarcanista my broda congratulations to us oooooo

8 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is confusion on the ruling, the twitter feed is not helping matters.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by akinvest(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
How much is d price of gari in d market today pls?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ukabrother: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
fendorf:
tune to channelstv and check Sahara reporters twitter feed
Thank God ooooooh
Mywikewin
Wike ooooooooooooooh
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by hopilo: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations to Wike, we no get money for any elections, Supreme Court thanks for the maturity. Do same for Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by yak(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Now I av one more reason to respect Pa Buhari

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Ebimablog: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some people wont sleep well tonight

WIKE WINS

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin

The lion of Ubima , we hereby gave you away to the north and your Yoruba kinsmen.

As for Dakuku , it's time to trace his paternal home to Kogi State .

Too many barstards in our State. sad

Yes ! I said it angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by franchizy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
With the too many lies on this thread i can never post any update again.
But all i can say to the liars is that the grounds at which wike appealed lacks any weight and for sure he will loose.
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by guardian09(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
justmenoni:
NgeneUkwenu the inec nairaland boss,how market oooo......ntor grin grin cheesy grin

NgeneUkwenu won't smell here with his bunch of lapdogs. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by blesdman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
WIKE AFFIRMED AND CONFIRMED AS THE GOVERNOR

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Show us the Channel Tweet, a lot of jubilation in Port Harcourt by some people.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
But all i can say to the liars is that the grounds at which wike appealed lacks any weight and for sure he will loose.
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA

sorry broe but wike is the winner

8 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

I do not support the MODS to take this thread to FP. As you can see 95% of the updates here are false ence its worthless taken this thread to FP.
Lets allow Seun make good cash as there is much traffic to generate much revenue for SEUN.
waiting for your unbiased report please.
It is a current and ongoing political event with so many vested interests. with privileged few in attendance, so the frenzy.
The truthfulness or otherwise of somebody else post shouldn't bother you. It is stated clearly on Nairaland homepage that every poster is solely responsible for their posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA
E pain am die grin

The radio stations are also lying too. cheesy

Bunch of sore losers .

17 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by banio: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Up Wike. Up PDP. Up GEJ. Up opposition. Up supreme Court. The Supreme Court warned the lower courts for delivery sentimental judgements. Up Democracy

11 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Franzeez(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA

Is this one drunk?

9 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA
Bros plssss. For the sake of us that can filter news and are anxiously waiting for your unbiased and unblemished report, I urge you please

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by drshrewd: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
travesty of justice. bribing in high places
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just checked ChannelsTV twitter feed, there is nothing like that, where are you people getting your information?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
Bros plssss. For the sake of us that can filter news and are anxiously waiting for your unbiased and unblemished support. I urge you please
That guy is about to commit suicide o , please don't make him feel too bad before doing it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Franzeez:

Is this one drunk?
don't say that pls. He's there live in the court and is giving us firsthand information.
Franchizy, please ignore. I will so appreciate if you can give us the total and unbiased report as you did before. From your tone I deduce you are a lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
So no be even lady... He/she is highly ridiculous... Probably wetin for free rice and I even heard they gave them take away and the glutton kept theirs for over one month now its finished and they need fresh one for anoda month since 5k aint coming in on time

Jackrich:
NgeneUkwenu won't smell here with his bunch of lapdogs. grin
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sleazy5(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Watching it live on AIT supreme court upholds Wike as Governor of Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
don't say that pls. He's there live in the court and is giving us firsthand information
He's nowhere near any court house.

This is the effect of Aisha's rice cheesy
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by hary158: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
drshrewd:
travesty of justice. bribing in high places

Forget about bribing; the lead Judge should read out the judgment and give his reasons which of course we all have to accept.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by evy1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
otokx:
Just checked ChannelsTV twitter feed, there is nothing like that, where are you people getting your information?
grin grin grin grin grin you are still using analog television or na your neighbor window u dey peep through?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by justmenoni: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
We the yorubas no want uncle ameachi ooo maybe make you dash our eastern brothers lol

quote author=Jackrich post=42380874] grin grin grin

The lion of Ubima , we hereby gave you away to the north and your Yoruba kinsmen.

As for Dakuku , it's time to trace his paternal home to Kogi State .

Too many barstards in our State. sad

Yes ! I said it angry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Franzeez(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
don't say that pls. He's there live in the court and is giving us firsthand information

And so what? Is he the Judge to say Wikes appeal lack strength and will loose even after he won? I doubt if he is in that court...
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Opiosko: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
justmenoni:

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.