Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97728 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Gbaka(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
With the too many lies on this thread i can never post any update again.
But all i can say to the liars is that the grounds at which wike appealed lacks any weight and for sure he will loose.
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA

Franwetin u be? Wike the tireless gov, won at the S.C. bloke.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by twibs: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
seun, lalasticlala, ishilove

change the damn heading. Wike won already..
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by samonom(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank you papa God, u are d greatest up wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by DanielPop(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki Hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahaha hohohohohohohohohohoho huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by PhockPhockMan: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
banio:
Up Wike. Up PDP. Up GEJ. Up opposition. Up supreme Court. The Supreme Court warned the lower courts for delivery sentimental judgements. Up Democracy
Na true?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Franzeez:

And so what? Is he the Judge to say Wikes appeal lack strength and will loose even after he won? I doubt if he is in that court...
I believe he is. He is trying to say that the whole judgement has not been delivered.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
justmenoni:
So no be even lady... He/she is highly ridiculous... Probably wetin for free rice and I even heard they gave them take away and the glutton kept theirs for over one month now its finished and they need fresh one for anoda month since 5k aint coming in on time

He's a guy with a long pipe who is suffering from gender identity crisis. grin

His other account is "cleverly"

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by fabre4: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Godson32(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
The result is so pleasant to my ear. Now Wike let's wicked them in a wicked way.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by openmine(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
drshrewd:
travesty of justice. bribing in high places

grin grin grin grin Pls take these medications...u need it! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by evy1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
I believe he is. He is trying to say that the whole judgement has not been delivered.
What benefit of doubt again bro?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dave2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
What are u people still arguing about?
The victory of Wike has been upheld now.

My elder brother is part of the legal team that defended Wike.
So, he remains the governor of Rivers for the next 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
twibs:
seun, lalasticlala, ishilove

change the damn heading. Wike won already..
Ha, your blood hot pass my own o. Cool temper
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Franzeez(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Which court will Dakuku head to now? World court or I pity those ones who were busy decamping to APC

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Morkavictor: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some people won't like this news.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Morkavictor: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Zombies won't have a good night sleep 2day.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by MCRUEMUS: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Na true?
YES IT IS TRUE

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Franzeez(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:

I swear you are the one who is drunk
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
The apex court panel headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed however reserved their reasons for the judgement till February 12.

WTF is that. We should wait until February 12 to know the reasons. Lawyers I beg you clarify.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Idiots wnt say APC blah blah bla nw ooo. If it had gone d other way round, dem go don dey spew jagonz.

Awon oloribuuku gbogbo.

Congrats to Wike.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
justmenoni:
NgeneUkwenu the inec nairaland boss,how market oooo......ntor grin grin cheesy grin

Tonyebarcanista my broda congratulations to us oooooo
This Ís Victorrrrrry for Democracy. The people's Governor's election has been upheld.

Jackrich oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dave2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is so unfortunate that many Nigerians cannot read in between the lines.
Now, we shall all see what happens to Amaechi in the next weeks.
Where did he get the billions of Naira he funded Buhari's elections?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by DickDastardly(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amaechi the JUDAS after northerner's heart, how market? cheesy
Cc: Nairaland APC urchins and other online hyenas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jackrich: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This Ís Victorrrrrry for Democracy. The people's Governor's election has been upheld.

Jackrich oooooo
Oboy ! My friend no wan talk to me again o . grin

Where are those bunch of NL noise makers that resides in Lagos but wants to chose our Governor for us ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by meforyou1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:
With the too many lies on this thread i can never post any update again.
But all i can say to the liars is that the grounds at which wike appealed lacks any weight and for sure he will loose.
SPITS ON THREAD &
WALKS OUT.

TUFIAKWA
the best means of countering a false report is to give the accurate.
I went through all the posts before calling you out. Yours is the most credible.
Pls, give us update. I urge you
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
ChannelsTV has just retweeted the win by WIKE and that rests the case.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by twibs: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
franchizy:

I am present in the court and i have never shared an update here. I wonder why people are posting false update hete.

The panel of judges had only dismissed a motion by wike, PDP & INEC lawyers in which the prayed the judges to declare that the it was wrong for the Tribunal to sit in Abuja and not PH.
This motion was unanimously dismissed by the panel of judges.
It is yrue that the panel of judges upheld both the card reader and manual accreditation.
But the nagging as well as the challenging issues here is that during the sitting of the tribunal, INEC brough bags of incidence forms pleaded with the tribunal that they were bring more bags before they could tender it then before the tribunal judges.
Its was recalled by Olijimi (SAN) Counsel to the APC that INEC closed its defense praying the tribunal not to bother about the incident form.
Again Wike was suppose to appear before the tribunal but he never did but rather presented a newspaper publication whete the committee set up by JEGA ajudged the Rivers election to befree and fair.
Also the inability of the witnrsses to read or answer qurstion put to them by the counsel to APC is a weak point for wike.
In conclusion, i can say that wike relying only on the catd reader has already lost his case as both the tribunal and the Appeal court delivered judgement based on so many grounds and only relying or the card reader.
At the moment the panel of judges are on a few minutes break.
kindly disregard any update hetewhich says that the panel of judges uphelp any ground as they are only listening to the respondents and the Adoption of briets by all the respondents.
You are constituting nuisance here. Go get a job and stop trolling..

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by godwin120alex: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Late comers d verdict has been pronounced go check Channels TV. Clowns
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
meforyou1:
the best means of countering a false report is to give the accurate.
I went through all the posts before calling you out. Yours is the most credible.
Pls, give us update. I urge you

Seconded, some of us here are neither WIKE nor DAKUKU supporters.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by BurukutuMallam: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike Wike Wike
Supreme court affirm the election of Nyelson Wike
Cc Channelsnews

I told them...Buhari nothing for you in Rivers.
Fu****k APCHIT
OYO LO Waaaa tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by zicoraads: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Jackrich oooooo
Deep down, I know you are sad that Wike won! Enough with the pretense already undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Drksly(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's done. Thank baba God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.