Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts (15164 Views)

Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by KingTom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Was she suffering from Hysteria?

You evil boy. What did you do to her.
hahaha nothing at all sir smiley
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
DonChippy:

You telling me a male doctor has never examined you?

I smell lies. smiley

Very possible, for the past 4 years i have not had contact with a male doctor, not like i care but even if its cold i end up with a female doctor
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by misterawo: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
matrix199:

So squeezing n*pples is part of B.E?

YES!
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Atlantian: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chei, I need to collect jamb form and enter medical school. Abeg which medical course will I read to have breast touching privileges ?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please leave alone
you say? Speak louder i dey chop

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by cizy: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

It might be arousal and it might not be arousal to the patient. It is kinda hard to pinpoint. If it is possible for rape victims to orgasm, then I see no reason why the moaning part should be a big deal.

Rapè victims? How's that even possible?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by bigsmoke2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Doc should have explained what he was doing and why maybe that would have made her more comfortable . During breast examination there is need to examine thoroughly cuz it is embarassing for the doc and can be disastrous for the woman when a lump is missed esp when it is malignant. it is also important to press the nipple for purulent or bloody discharge which could indicate a spectrum of breast pathologies

3 Likes

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by plendil: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
The lady is jus extra sensitive, that's all. The doc, young as he may seem has probably touched hundreds, so what difference will one more make. He most likely was amused by her reaction to his touch, hence the smiling.

So what would happen if a VE is perfored on her? she go squiirt!!! embarassed
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
cizy:

Rapè victims? How's that even possible?

Let's ask Google smiley

It is a physiological response
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
AlPeter:
you say? Speak louder i dey chop

Ode!
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!
Lou Ara e oti bu mi abi? So you can't be civil.wonder Why you are being so emotional about it. Anyway goodnight
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by cizy: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Let's ask Google smiley

It is a physiological response

Hmmm, ok...

Btw, hope you have stopped insulting people's mothers on here, especially when they didn't insult you in anyway...?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
AlPeter:
Lou Ara e oti bu mi abi? So you can't be civil.wonder Why you are being so emotional about it. Anyway goodnight

Can you count the number of times I have asked you to swerve

If you are looking for emotions, look within yourself undecided
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
cizy:

Hmmm, ok...

Btw, hope you have stopped insulting people's mothers on here, especially when they didn't insult you in anyway...?

No, I haven't

I don't much time these days to go through threads

You do not have to insult me for me to insult your mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can you count the number of times I have asked you to swerve

If you are looking for emotions, look within yourself undecided
is dat why you have to call me names? What happens to just read and past.
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
AlPeter:
is dat why you have to call me names? What happens to just read and past.

what happened to just 'leave me alone'?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

what happened to just 'leave me alone'?
i will if you apologise for the name calling
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
AlPeter:
i will if you apologise for the name calling

YOU DON MISS ROAD undecided
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

YOU DON MISS ROAD undecided
thought you were more intelligent than this anyways goodnight. NB; do yourself a favor don't reply
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
AlPeter:
thought you were more intelligent than this anyways goodnight. NB; do yourself a favor don't reply

Obviously, I am not

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by AlPeter: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Obviously, I am not
Goodnight
Obviously?!!! Like seriously?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by FabioPeter: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
It's very important that doctors explain procedures to patients before they commence and yes, a female nurse ought to be present, this is ethical and commonsensical.
There is an urgent need to review medical practice in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
The doc was just doing his job as far as I'm concerned ...

If u ask me what I feel about this piece, I'd say it's made up(even though the real story might be true) . When I said made up, I mean When you get ecstatic and aroused, youre obviously close to begin to hear and feel what's not unconditionally. Don't they call that an hallucination ?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2016
KingTom:
it means the patient is hyper sensitive. Though as a seasoned professional I tried not to "smile sheepishly" at the end of the day the patient went home with a clear mindset free of guilt.

Was it a mammogram as well
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by lanxebony(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Every patient has right to know wats going on when been examined, and most Dr esp d inexperienced ones do not know that communication Is needed in the field of medcine. Why would the Dr not gain the consent of his client before starting any procedure? And he has to explained everything he wants to do to her . BSE involves touching all part of the breast And the woman can learn this herself.
Most health practitioners have turn client/patients to individuals who don't know anything and can be confused by medical jargon,harassment and where they can satisfy their lustful mind BT the scope of health is for the mature minded And not the infatuated fellows.

Shalom
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by cizy: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

No, I haven't

I don't much time these days to go through threads

You do not have to insult me for me to insult your mother

But you know that attitude of yours is quit toutish right? You don't go about insulting people's mum, even when they insult you. This is because you as a woman should know better. You face those who face you rather than insulting their parents.

I can imagine when you have a slight argument with your husband and he calls Kim Kardashian an olosho, you go ahead and call his mum an olosho. How does that sound?
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Some of you ladies can be so irrational, its alarming undecided
Common sense ought to tell you that there's no way of proving the doctor's innocence or guilt if she reports him, because it would be her word against his. How's he going to prove he's innocent, by swearing to amadioha??

You guys don't know what a sheepish smile is, do you? Its an embarrassed smile, that means he looked diffident, not like a predator, as you guys are painting him. He may have smiled because;
✔ He was embarrassed at her sexual response, or his own for that matter. Some people tend to forget that doctors are also human beings. Controlling your feelings is different from lack of feelings.
✔ He found it funny. He had no sexual intention whatsoever and she was there shivering at a few touches. That's enough to make a man look smug.

Either way, he's clearly still an inexperienced greenhorn.

Now let's examine possible reasons for the patient's reaction;
✔ She found him attractive: All this talk of him looking so young, and her getting aroused and feeling so guilty about it, makes me wonder if she'd have felt the same way if the doctor had been a fat, ugly 65 year old. She feels guilty because it felt so good, and she thinks she somehow cheated on her guy.
✔ she closed her eyes before he began: Kinda sounds to me like she was steeling herself for what she knew was inevitable. Its like me needing a pubic shave before a surgery and a young nurse comes along with a shaving stick. I'm sure most of you above 13 know what's gonna happen. Then I open my eyes and see her smiling and start ranting about unprofessionalism, ethics violation and all that crap.

Basically, that girl should go take a seat. Even if she were examined by a female doctor, its most likely she'd still have been aroused, you can't cheat nature. But maybe then she wouldn't have been racked with guilt and I wouldn't have had to read some of the ridiculous posts I've seen thus far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
cizy:

But you know that attitude of yours is quit toutish right? You don't go about insulting people's mum, even when they insult you. This is because you as a woman should know better. You face those who face you rather than insulting their parents.

I can imagine when you have a slight argument with your husband and he calls Kim Kardashian an olosho, you go ahead and call his mum an olosho. How does that sound?

Now why on earth would you think I care about sounding toutish

I don't know better as a woman. When I refer to your Mummy as a hoe, I am not trying to make you change your mind. I want you to feel like cutting my head off. I want it to be very personal. I want you to know that the women in your life most especially your mum is not beyond those tags. I am certain their mums would have been called those or are still being called those names by men in their offices etc. The way you call every woman a hoe nonchalantly is the same way women in your family are called hoes outside your home and behind your back.

You see, in the real world my vocabulary is quite limited. That was how I was raised. I have never heard my brothers using such words. The most I have heard them use is ‘lazy and stupid'. Therefore I can't see myself getting married to such a man who would be so stupid to call Kim a prostitute.
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by KingTom(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2016
theoptimist298:

Was it a mammogram as well
no it was for cervix dilation
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by KingTom(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
FabioPeter:
It's very important that doctors explain procedures to patients before they commence and yes, a female nurse ought to be present, this is ethical and commonsensical.
There is an urgent need to review medical practice in Nigeria.
ideally yes but in this country where hospitals are understaffed, I can see the angle
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by Tommfrench(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
now, this is funny grin
Re: Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts by cizy: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Now why on earth would you think I care about sounding toutish

I don't know better as a woman. When I refer to your Mummy as a hoe, I am not trying to make you change your mind. I want you to feel like cutting my head off. I want it to be very personal. I want you to know that the women in your life most especially your mum is not beyond those tags. I am certain their mums would have been called those or are still being called those names by men in their offices etc. The way you call every woman a hoe nonchalantly is the same way women in your family are called hoes outside your home and behind your back.

You see, in the real world my vocabulary is quite limited. That was how I was raised. I have never heard my brothers using such words. The most I have heard them use is ‘lazy and stupid'. Therefore I can't see myself getting married to such a man who would be so stupid to call Kim a prostitute.

Whatever... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.