Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (48400 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" / ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by goddyjay(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2016
this is wrong but some people will be happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by DeKen: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by 1freshdude: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2016
I disagree with them, GEJ alias Fotunarto is worse than a Buffoon!

If GEJ were wise he would lay low, arrange secret consultation with the Federal government, cooperate with them and equally tell his ally's to cooperate and make refunds or he supports the government with information that will send them all to jail. Instead he is busy jumping around paying some smart guys who are trying to get their share of the yams in exchange for some stupid award. The Economist has just given him a piece of the American mind.
Obaigena seems to be the smartest of the pack in this Dasukigate thus far, he asked to be given time so as to make a refund. Same cannot be said of Metuh, who would rather die than refund part of the diverted funds even when confronted with substantial evidence by the Efcc, funds he eventually posted to meet bail.

Dumb thieves!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by BABANGBALI: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2016
He no concern me,if dem like make dem calle am gorrila or chimpazee,na dem sabi
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by jane0000(f): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 you guys should plss respond to the Email sent you. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by flokii: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Calling that man an Ineffectual Buffoon is an insult to buffoons. He is worse than that quite frankly.

grin

you mean he is worse than that?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by flokii: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2016
burnagee:
Hello guys...below is the link to my new single titled HUSTLE IS REAL...pls download enjoy and share.Jah bless as we all do..#iloveNL. Cc lalasticlala

https://my.notjustok.com/track/64524/eragee-hustle-is-real

o ma blow n ti e jare..

nice song.. keep up d good work

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by drnairalov: 12:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Calling that man an Ineffectual Buffoon is an insult to buffoons. He is worse than that quite frankly.

lol u a comedian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:

And you don't think it's wrong for white trash to call your kind a Buffoon
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by Okanokan(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2016
The Economist as a magazine is built on the template of Colonialism as an ideology that is neither HERE NOR THERE. They must be told the BERLIN CONFERENCE is over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by down4bj: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2016
this is absolutely unacceptable and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians....despite the atrocities their previous presidents committed, even against humanities, they were never addressed in such manner..... they should be made to retract that statement and apologise there of.

It was the premium times the other time calling PMB all sort of names and now this?...sadly some youth will still come and eco their Prejudice and foolishly defend such a name calling...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB youths and corruption supporters fighting back

No matter what you do, it does not change the fact that GEJ is a BUFFOON

He is old enough to be your father, don't forget that
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by busomma: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Truth is always hard to take by the recipient but must be told exactly like it is. Jonathan was correctly described inasmuch as we don't like the caption cos he was our president. After all, we used to call him the clueless one. Remember?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:
Is not bad at all for their hero,ogogoro drunkard....

"Stealing is not a corruption...... "

Chai,from a president of a country.Infact,he is a certified FOOL for legalized corruption in this country.

Whoever brought you up failed woefully
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by RexTramadol1: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Chai, person wey write the article no get papa @ home

All those who support The Economist's choice of 'keyword' can never be their LGA chairmen, save president of a nation!

Some are so into party affiliations that they have no future than supporting what is stupid to sane minds

The hours u spend on NL shows how jobless you are.

A party will pay so many bloggers to play on your intelligence, and so cheaply you digest it all and defend it without recourse or rethink.

As lousy as Trump is, which newspaper dares say shii bouh him?

It's only the black man that keeps insulting people he can't fill their shoes.

#Change_your_stewpeed_mentality!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2016
busomma:
Truth is always hard to take by the recipient but must be told exactly like it is. Jonathan was correctly described inasmuch as we don't like the caption cos he was our president. After all, we used to call him the clueless one. Remember?

White trash calling a black man a BUFFOON is appropriate? I predict the downfall of the Economist
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2016
RexTramadol1:
Chai, person wey write the article no get papa @ home

All those who support The Economist's choice of 'keyword' can never be their LGA chairmen, save president of a nation!

Some are so into party affiliations that they have no future than supporting what is stupid to sane minds

The hours u spend on NL shows how jobless you are.

A party will pay so many bloggers to play on your intelligence, and so cheaply you digest it all and defend it without recourse or rethink.

As lousy as Trump is, which newspaper dares say shii bouh him?

It's only the black man that keeps insulting people he can't fill their shoes.

#Change_your_stewpeed_mentality!
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by free2blast(m): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2016
peacengine:

White trash calling a black man a BUFFOON is appropriate? I predict the downfall of the Economist
And who are you? Mr Nostradamus the predictor? Have you never called Buhari a dullard? Hypocrite. angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by 1freshdude: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2016
peacengine:

Why don't you predict that you will buy a plane? Or you no go like get Aeroplane? Black men with low IQ, for your mind your predictions come to pass? Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by sukkot: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Mopolchi:
dem don unban you?
yes na. them unban me today na wink
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2016
free2blast:
And who are you? Mr Nostradamus the predictor? Have you never called Buhari a dullard? Hypocrite. angry

I call my guys nigga, but if a white man should call me same, it changes the meaning. Have you ever heard the useless mag call any other high profile personality such a derogatory name? . You forget it is a white ediot insulting a black man like this, trash.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by peacengine(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2016
1freshdude:

Why don't you predict that you will buy a plane? Or you no go like get Aeroplane?

If I talk wetin dey my mind, you no go sleep this night.
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by free2blast(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
I happy for you o! Make we take bottle celebrate am na! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by sukkot: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2016
free2blast:
I happy for you o! Make we take bottle celebrate am na! cool
in fact ehn, barman ?? pass this man one orijin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by nikysmart007: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:

[color=#006600][/color]u shud nt do that....insulting ur former president dosnt make you a celebrity
Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by free2blast(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
in fact ehn, barman ?? pass this man one orijin grin cheesy
Osheyyy! (Gulps it down)....ah! Black thing sweet oh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2016
myners007:
Its not surprising that such statement is coming from the British because they are the most cunning and pretentious set of people in the world today. These same people will extol the virtues of Jonathan when he was in power for their own aggrandizement and insult him publicly when he is out just for the purpose of benefiting from Buhari Administration.
As long as I am concerned Jonathan deserved to be treated well because he was never overzealous to remain in power.
The British/economist Group should put their house in order before castigating others. My Questions for them are listed below:
1. Why was Princess Diana brutally killed without a trace yet not even the Queen nor the British government was labeled as treacherous and murderous buffo?
2. Who stole away our artifacts during the illegal invasion and massacre of Benin?
3. Why did the British diplomatically hoodwinked USA into World War 2 when it was becoming apparent that they will concede defeat to the Germans led by Hitler?
4.Why will the British regard themselves as one of the world and economic powers when they procuse virtually nothinh apert from extorting money from their citizens and other Nationals under the guise of taxation.
5. why cant Prince Charles be allowed to rule if he is competent?
Nigerians please do not be perturbed by their invectives on GEJ. We know them already cos we are better than them.

wtf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by Mopolchi: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
Ok na. Enjoy no do bad again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm.....
Yhu know what?...when the tables turn!,I'll be here waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.