Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,134 members, 7,842,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married (2188 Views)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. / Dumping A 3-year Relationship To Marry A Older And Matured Lady...advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Thanks. You also make a pretty man
loool grin Thanks embarassed
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
No! NO!.NO!
What if she was your wife would you want some man ta date/sex her
nah aunty, from my story I'm the one who is been wooed and not the other way... Me self dey confused
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
jimmyolasun:
nah aunty, from my story I'm the one who is been wooed and not the other way... Me self dey confused
I know,but imagine it was your wife an another man.What would you want?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I know,but imagine it was your wife an another man.What would you want?
ummmh, will just drink myself to stupor.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
If she was just 6yrs older without being married..it would av been a whole different situation but since shez married just respect urself and walkaway from her.Be a man of integrity grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
jimmyolasun:
ummmh, will just drink myself to stupor.
seee,you'd be hurt, likewise her husband would be.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
bardella1:
If she was just 6yrs older without being married..it would av been a whole different situation but since shez married just respect urself and walkaway from her.Be a man of integrity grin
yea... I'm trying to be.. Buh u ought to know it aint easy... You ladies are tempting sometimes
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2016
jimmyolasun:
yea... I'm trying to be.. Buh u ought to know it aint easy... You ladies are tempting sometimes
so did u take d offer
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
bardella1:
so did u take d offer
no... I'm a man of integrity...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (pics) / Boerboel / She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.