Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (41903 Views)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
i like niaja bloggers...all they need is a photo....they will create a story for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by letsbet(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Smellymouth: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
grin bush meat don catch d hunter cheesy
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2016
I blame Jonathan and Buhari.
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by obontami: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Obontami na u be dat? grin
guy you no well Ooo grin
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by yanabasee(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:
slowpoke. When you can start creating human beings[s] then you can talk about people being ugly. Jack ass![/s]

Lol.... B*tch.... Go ride a d*ck.... You dirty looking sl*t!
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
obontami:
guy you no well Ooo grin
hahahahaha.. omo u suppose Don gv plenty girls belle na.. grin
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Massdamm(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Thz one pass second world war...
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
King Solomon had 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines n God still loved him.Your boyfriend cheats on you with just 1 girl and we can't have peace...My sister calm down and read the bible!!
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by cocoama(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:

lol is that all you got?
In order for you to insult me,I would first have to value your opinion. So save the rants and curses for someone who gives a fk because right now you are making yourself look even more pathetic then you already are cheesy grin

Just some friendly advice

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by yanabasee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:
lol is that all you got?
In order for you to insult me,I would first have to value your opinion. So save the rants and curses for someone who gives a fk because right now you are making yourself look even more pathetic then you already are cheesy grin

Just some friendly advice

B*tch.... You tagged me a m0ron... You went ahead to call me a jackazz!

To you, it wasn't an insult...

B*tch... You're frustrated!

Plus... I don't seek advise from imbecilic B*tches like you!
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by vicraven(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:
slowpoke. When you can start creating human beings then you can talk about people being ugly. Jack ass!
choi! because say you fine like karishika abi??
i wiii cash u
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by vicraven(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
when she was doing the bangbang with the man,she dint know... naija women bringing innocent children into poverty since 19AD
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by akanbiaa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
At last obontami don get wife, Congrats
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by obontami: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=akanbiaa post=42489098]At last obontami don get wife, Congrats[/quot

[size=18pt]
Guy na wineing be that OOooo grin
[/size]
e]
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by cocoama(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:

B*tch.... You tagged me a m0ron... You went ahead to call me a jackazz!

To you, it wasn't an insult...

B*tch... You're frustrated!

Plus... I don't seek advise from imbecilic B*tches like you!

The only biitch I see here is you. Why the fk would a straight nigga be reading a mills a boon book grin grin I just can't.

I should have checked your profile before commenting.

I must apologise. I make it a rule not to fight with ladies and being the sissie that you are then it applies to you too.

Off course you would find ladies ugly since your tastes are for the opposite masculine gender

Sorry o
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by cocoama(f): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
choi! because say you fine like karishika abi??
i wiii cash u
grin grin grin no dear I just don't like people thinking they are all mightier than thou, looking down on other people's looks as if it is something they can control. That's all
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:

lol...thanKGod say my broda even Sabi say that hole needs better ride with a rod...if I say p..u say s anoda man say Y..Omo na u Sabi..
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by vicraven(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:
grin grin grin no dear I just don't like people thinking they are all mightier than thou, looking down on other people's looks as if it is something they can control. That's all
Goddam girl, are you from mars?
cos your face aint from this world...
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by yanabasee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:

The only biitch I see here is you. Why the fk would a straight nigga be reading a mills a boon book grin grin I just can't.

I should have checked your profile before commenting.

I must apologise. I make it a rule not to fight with ladies and being the sissie that you are then it applies to you too.

Off course you would find ladies ugly since your tastes are for the opposite masculine gender

Sorry o

B*tch.... You're so stewpid....

So all novels are mills n boons, huh...??

That was a book written by Dale Carinegie.... He doesn't write mills and boons...

I'll excuse you to your lack of knowledge!

Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by yanabasee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:

B*tch.... You're being flattered... He meant to say you share genes with apes!

Deranged B*tchy-B*tch!
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by mccoymatrix(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
peacengine:
Lol, she don catch Johnny
grin
peacengine:
Lol, she don catch Johnny

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by splaytime: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Girl be like "Don't go... Two can play this game".
Boy be like "I'm still a player".
Lol
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Tex42(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jonny give Uche Belle...
Niggaz be running away when their container arrive...
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Lezzlie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:

B*tch.... You're being flattered... He meant to say you share genes with apes!

Deranged B*tchy-B*tch!
lolz, yanabasee, what's up? Won't you take pity on our Ghanaian friend?

It is Sunday for _fuck's sake. cheesy
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by palito007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bros you've been spotted, face it
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Lezzlie(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
cocoama:
slowpoke. When you can start creating human beings then you can talk about people being ugly. Jack ass!
But her biceps will qualify her for a mid weigh professional boxer.
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by yanabasee(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz, yanabasee, what's up? Won't you take pity on our Ghanaian friend?

It is Sunday for _fuck's sake. cheesy

Lol.... I give up, bro...

She's been served!
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Lezzlie(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol.... I give up, bro...

She's been served!
Served she is. Let it slide, bro.
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Amobi22(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo by Sunseeker: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:
Damn! She's effing ugly! Who does that??

Oh YOU say shes ugly eh ok
? Maybe YOU think her skin is too black or she has AFRICAN Lips or AFRICAN Nose. ??
I can see how YOU Think !! Its a Shame !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.