Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (67299 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by otiigba1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fact.women do not dress for up men, they do not dress up for themselves, they dress up to make other women jealous or to impress them they care mostly about what other women thinks about them than what men thinks about them. Ladies correct me if i am wrong,but i doubt i am tongue tongue tongue

Damn! African/Nigeriam women sure do have BIG FEETs. Then shoes must be like size 72
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Mhizkel(f): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How did Mhizkel even find this garbage appealing to the extent that she'd share for her followers to see?.
We got different sense of reasoning, and I'm sure you know that.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adaeze003:

[b][/b]well lemme reserve my comment... before the feminist latch is put on me...

Make feminism no spoil your market cheesy grin grin
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
....You've taken this bible quotation to a whole new level grin grin...I might not be all that perfect in bible interpretations but c'mon we see the everyday efforts you ladies make in order to be marketable en well-noticed..do you sincerely believe there'll be bleaching creams,fake lashes,fake nails,contact lens,butt-pads,foam bras en all the other fake accessories ladies use to trap men if we lived in an all-female society?? cheesy

..and guys who go out of their way to live fake lives..borrow cars, struggle to get good jobs, become complete nuisances/stalkers OR pretend to be Rich(I could go on and on) do all these for what?

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
murphyibiam15:

abeg ur papa or ur mama de sell one? abeg help me buy from dem since they borrow too

undecided undecided remind me to laugh
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Not only insecure ladies desire marriage.It is an innate desire in every woman.Even those feminist frontliners still desire a man who will adore them meaning ladies world revolves around us.
You're also Losing the point here oga sir!

Not for once did I mention That Only "insecure" ladies desire marriage. I simply said Only insecure ladies Make "Marriage" their TOP priority.

GOOGLE the word "Priority" abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Eluwilussit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:
Unfortunately.. I wear the colour I love not what 'Men' love..

Noted! grin
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ishilove:

So much bullshit in one post...
Don't worry, you will clock menopause soon.

And with this disgusting attitude of yours, I wonder who will wanna have you for keeps. Agadi Nwayi!
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Chukazu: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

So WHY?! should a woman's yardstick for living or having an accomplished life be based on WHAT A MAN WANTS?!

Check the person I quoted before you jump into my mentions. .capeache?

mmh... these "battle of sexes" has been on since time " imo river " that even God won't bother to interven
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chukazu:

you are getting it twisted... if the woman was made for the man,what does that tell you?

the same way humans were made for God's pleasure... so would you say that humans never needed God, or rather they need God the most?

Man made for God's pleasure*** SMH
Chai!! From which bible and which translation?
Man was made to *serve* GOD and replenish the earth? Which wouldn't have been possible WITHOUT THE WOMEN O!! If you had said women were made for men's pleasure. .maybe, just maybe I would have agreed with you but then, who needs the pleasure more? The one who gives OR THE ONE WHO TAKES? GO FIGURE!!
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by otiigba1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Before nko!?undecided

Why else would I spend 6years in school? to look for husband?
It's money first jaweh....Husband lerra..wink

you! Sound like a very sad individual, money! money! Money! Remember money comes money goes, i used to have the same mindset until some thing remarkable happened to me, Do you like having children? I mean your own children?

Lastly, becarefull what you wish for it might just come through.

Just my opinion, do not bite my head off embarassed tongue
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..and guys who go out of their way to live fake lives..borrow cars, struggle to get good jobs, become complete nuisances/stalkers OR pretend to be Rich(I could go on and on) do all these for what?
...That's for boys...real men don't go about doing all those crap you mentioned..rather ladies flock around him,fight over him,bleach up their asses to look good en do so many crazy things just to wear the number one jersey...see we can keep going round en round in circles but you en I know the truth...the feminist agenda is dead on arrival..its a man's world baby... wink
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adaeze003:
Some creatures are just....

So a lady makes a simple statement as "I put on what I like not what guys like" and automatically she's a feminist? Some even went ahead to compare with his slave masters(whites) who are to him better than his race?

I mean, if oyibo dey carry men for head, who be naija girls? Tsk... tsk... tsk...

I don't care if there are girls out there who live their lives according to what guys think but I think that is just... well lemme reserve my comment... before the feminist latch is put on me...

Reminds me of when I was trying to tell someone that a girl's life doesn't revolve around guys and he went all marriage bla bla bla. Yes, in marriage, men have influence on their wives but outside that, if you really think all we do is think about what men think or like and act based on that? You must be out of your mind... simple as that.
Preach it sissy!grin preach!

If A girl doesn't Dîck-lick, she'd be termed "Feminist"..grin
smh for this guys o!

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Sam0(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:
As for those underaged dimwits saying "women's life does not revolve around men", I only laugh at your sheer ignorance which is as glaring as it is. Because no matter how stinking rich you are, being a Nigerian woman, you will still be considered a step below the "completely whole" crew.

Whether you like it or not, you need a man in your life to make you whole in the Nigerian sense of a "fulfilled woman".

I concur
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by otiigba1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...Story....Ya'all are incomplete without men in your lives even with the whole money in the world..Given an option I know you wouldn't like to remain single for the rest of your life even with all the comfort money can buy...I dislike people who live in denial...
Absolutely! People with their kinda mindset is either they couldn't find a man or they just damn! Right ugly with bad manner (like they have displayed) Hence the sadness and tough exterior they proberbly cry themselves to sleep every niight, we should feel sorry for them instead.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Brianpat(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op where is green? I so much love my baby in green. .... But for undies ahhh.... strictly white
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
otiigba1:
you! Sound like a very sad individual, money! money! Money! Remember money comes money goes, i used to have the same mindset until some thing remarkable happened to me, Do you like having children? I mean your own children?

Lastly, becarefull what you wish for it might just come through.

Just my opinion, do not bite my head off embarassed tongue
LoL!grin

Brother, see ehn..I'm not wishing for anything!

Ayam just saying that I Love money!cool And before I eventually have "kids" I have to make something Outta myself. some sortah Accomplishments?

Of course, I'd Love to have kids! I Love kids actually! Buh I don't see Your point.

LoL! I don't bite..I'm Always Open for Mature Corrections and insights.tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by gGGODDd(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Laveda:
Unfortunately.. I wear the colour I love not what 'Men' love..
I really do hate your kinda girls. U must be 1 of doz stupid hoez who barely survives a day without dick in ur life. u cum here on social medias claiming wat u r opposite of, fronting what u can never b, fronting not to care bout men and u is one very fvcking popular public toilet used by area boys and hoodlums, girls like this their unclothedness will discourage u and even make a nigga fall asleep bcus d breasts, pussi, cleavages all stretch marks!!! and they wud b here claiming fake personalities that contradicts their real self. Laveda in NL Dirty area girl in life. *I love not what men love* Dondi United aka Otondo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Lstar4real(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
prefer all colours BT damn Red... I don't like it kiss
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Chukazu: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Man was made to *serve* GOD and replenish the earth? Which wouldn't have been possible WITHOUT THE WOMEN O!! If you had said women were made for men's pleasure. .maybe, just maybe I would have agreed with you but then, who needs the pleasure more? The one who gives OR THE ONE WHO TAKES? GO FIGURE!!

so you were quoting what you don't know from the Bible?

here is your answer :
"thou are worthy oh Lord,to receive glory honor and power for thou has created" all things "( including man)and for thy "pleasure" they were created " Rev 4:11
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Chukazu: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

so you were quoting what you don't know from the Bible
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by morganacanta: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:
As for those underaged dimwits saying "women's life does not revolve around men", I only laugh at your sheer ignorance which is as glaring as it is. Because no matter how stinking rich you are, being a Nigerian woman, you will still be considered a step below the "completely whole" crew.

Whether you like it or not, you need a man in your life to make you whole in the Nigerian sense of a "fulfilled woman".
That's why NIGERIA AS A country IS GOING NO WHERE .
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
One question Grandad....undecided

Does Your world revolve around "Women"?
If You say yes, then, I'd Apologise about My post. I'd say sorry and everyone's happy!cheesy

but, If Your answer is No? Then, You my friend Are a nitwitted, brain-deficient hypocritical Bag of fleas!grin

...And next time. don't be such a coward. Quote me directly!
Here she comes again - a repulsive kiddo without an atom of home training. Instead of her to reply my post - which wasn't exactly directed at her, but because her prickling conscience made her restless, immediately she saw my post, she launched into an attack - in a civil manner, she chose to follow the path of a rëtarded thundercünt. Maybe you didn't read past where I wrote "being a Nigerian woman" as is in accordance with a Nigerian setting, or maybe you are just plain daft. I will suggest you give your phone to someone educated to help comprehend my post. Lastly, I bear no grudges against you. This is ridiculous. I don't even know you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:

You are so senseless to say marriage to use.less drunk nig.gar makes a womans life fulfilled. Nigerian men are so use.less and women are better off without them.
My money makes me happy and no nig.gar can replace that.
Middle finger!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by nuelyoyo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chukazu:

so you were quoting what you know from the Bible?

here is your answer :
"thou are worthy oh Lord,to receive glory honor and power for thou has created all things and for thy "pleasure" they were created "

All things** (EVEEEEEERYTHING) Your point still doesn't stick
Read Genesis to know why man was created
Anyhoo.. lets not derail the thread. A woman's life doesn't revolve around the man..society and beliefs made it so
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by otiigba1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:

And with this disgusting attitude of yours, I wonder who will wanna have you for keeps. Agadi Nwayi!
grin grin hian! Agadi nwayi kwa? How you take know? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Franky9584(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:

since you don't wear what 'men' want, I hope you are going to marry yourself
gud u wear wot u like but tel me u dont have any of those colours. . .lols
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Spybradd: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
[font=serif][i] Arrrgh! You Really Deserve A big Knock on Your groin Area!undecided Balls most Preferably.

Our worlds doesn't Revolve around "Guys". sorry! Mine revolves around making legit Money..cool Not Every girl makes "Marriage" their TOP priority...Only Insecure girls do.

Happy New month By the way..wink You've been scarce!undecided
************************** ************************ PS---Those calling me feminist..Thunder faya You all!;
vashtifabian grin
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
morganacanta:
That's why NIGERIA AS A country IS GOING NO WHERE .
what have you been doing to help? Ranting fückwit.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Spybradd: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
[font=serif][i] Arrrgh! You Really Deserve A big Knock on Your groin Area!undecided Balls most Preferably.

Our worlds doesn't Revolve around "Guys". sorry! Mine revolves around making legit Money..cool Not Every girl makes "Marriage" their TOP priority...Only Insecure girls do.

Happy New month By the way..wink You've been scarce!undecided
************************** ************************ PS---Those calling me feminist..Thunder faya You all!;
.vashtifabian grin
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Drefan:

Men should only be seen as sperm donors and bed warmers,if menopause hits one can still have babies with surrogates, bet u hv never heard of it, bush man.
Thats why I like the oyibo woman they ll bleep u and kick u out in the morning.
After se.x men are worthless to them , and thats what it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.