Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56753 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Kreamie:
There's no smoke without fire..

The OP should tell us what he's been doing wrong angry

But for 11 years tho...Wow..What sort of goals? She's close to menopause FFS!

OP, at this point; you have an option...

[size=20pt]ERITREA STRAIGHT!!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's this about Eritrea everywhere?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by crackhouse(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2016
This lie is classic.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Cynthyworld(f): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2016
chai
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by telldem: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
This is made up, no woman will be 42 and still abort na lie
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Gamusgamus: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. But I am so confused that I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html
My friend I put it to you that you are a liar, you are are only giving the dog a bad name to nail it, but remember one thing, "THERE IS GOD OOOOOOH "
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol...This is me trolling fam wink
EnlightenedSoul:

What's this about Eritrea everywhere?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Elinob(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Why don't he trow her out
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by davechelseafan(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2016
End time wives everywhere,the heart of a woman is deep,who knowest?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Kreamie:
Lol...This is me trolling fam wink

No, what do you mean exactly? People are mentioning Eritrea left and right and I'm not getting the context.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Templa(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
She is the black widow..
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by geez18(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
see them. i hope ur wife follow

i'm sure you'll have a heart as black as the woman in this story.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by mykel25(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Not everyone on Nairaland ll believe your story, we all are not gullible.....shes 42 n still aborting...do u wanna tell she's not aware she's getting close to menopause? I SMELL LIES all diz bloggers sha...forming lies sin 18BC
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
what is wrong with career woman..you must be a sahm ...its the woman choice to abort,its her body.you dnt knw maybe her husband is abusive.if he want a child.adoption is there..or is it by force to get pregnant

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2016
efficiencie:

...my apologies but i suggest you seek the services of a psychiatrist, you urgently need it! Nothing justifies making and killing unborn babies...If her actions are justifiable, then assassins, armed robbers and even kleptomaniac politicians have their evils justifiable!

Oloyede is stu.pid
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by geez18(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

No, what do you mean exactly? People are mentioning Eritrea left and right and I'm not getting the context.

where have you been? anyways,there's the report that says the Eritrean government passed a law insisting all men of marriageable age must marry two wives.though the Eritrean government has since come out to debunk that claim.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2016
telldem:
This is made up, no woman will be 42 and still abort na lie

People who don't want children and aren't bold enough to be honest about it either concede to societal/spousal pressures and undergo the burden (many of which consequently become truly shitty parents, perhaps even abandoning their child(ren) at some point when they later realize they really can't handle it), or pull grand deception stunts like this.

The fact that she's been continously using abortion as a contraceptive method despite having an education and surely knowing better, as well as being equipped with the resources for access to a dozen safe, discreet (and PAINLESS) alternative contraceptive plans gives the strong impression that she's been trying to render herself infertile as an attempt to make her lie = truth. You'd think it otherwise, but it's actually ridiculously hard and nigh on impossible to find a man who doesn't want children.

2 Likes

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

You don't have sense
ode you that you have sense where is it.its a right for women to decide what they want to do with their body.it part of what feminism fought for.freedom of choice
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

my father is stu.pid
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
ode you that you have sense where is it.its a right for women to decide what they want to do with their body.it part of what feminism fought for.freedom of choice

sad

I cry for you
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Laserjetm1132(f): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
probably she will give birth when she Don enta menopause!
ladies self, since she knew she has a carrier to meet up with why in heaven sake did she get married at the first place?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

sad
I cry for you
ehya cry for your family.dont knw we have cave women too.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Laserjetm1132(f): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2016
my dear ooo, at 42
mykel25:
Not everyone on Nairaland ll believe your story, we all are not gullible.....shes 42 n still aborting...do u wanna tell she's not aware she's getting close to menopause? I SMELL LIES all diz bloggers sha...forming lies sin 18BC
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
ehya cry for your family.dont knw we have cave women too.

smiley

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2016
geez18:

i'm sure you'll have a heart as black as the woman in this story.
ok. enjoy your illusion undecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by gidjah(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.. this is gigantic and gargantuan!!!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Laserjetm1132:
undecided
probably she will give birth when she Don enta menopause!
ladies self, since she knew she has a carrier to meet up with why in heaven sake did she get married at the first place?
is marraige only for reproduction?adoption is an option.this 21st century
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you not been on social media lately? The gist going around about a country where marrying more than two wives or more is enforced..Defaulters are to face prison term
EnlightenedSoul:

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Laserjetm1132:
my dear ooo, at 42
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
really.what ridiculous in gender equality,feminism and women right.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
really.what ridiculous in gender equality,feminism and women right.

That is not gender equality or women right or feminism

That is madness
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Is that you in your profile pic?

If yes, are you into eccentric fashion?

If yes, you need to tone that on those colourssad. They don't go together at all..

No offense

I will be deleting this post in about 2 mins
you dnt have sense.ugly ape.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
you dnt have sense.ugly ape.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.