Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56786 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by dikeigbo2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Though the story make sense,

My dear cry no more,just abort the woman the way she aborted your babies and get yourself a wife and mother to your of children
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by saintmark88(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Your story is whack even for a movie, 11yrs continious abortion and she hasn't died, do u know wah abortion is, d pain, d trauma... Abortion for 11yrz, wetin sef, u way formulate d story, u no get sense??

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by phintohlar(f): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Wat on devils name is she still looking 4 at age 42.. some woman can just be so stupid i swear,at least she should have had those dreams of hers b4 going in2 d marriage now. Person wey get head no get cap & person wey con get cap no get head.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
This is so serious. U are 47 now, so pls hurry and get a wife cos the person ur calln ur wife isnt ur wife at all. Look for one sharp 23 or 24 year old as fresh as tomatos and make a wife for ur own good.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Iamsheriff(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. But I am so confused that I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html
√what a woman....she needs prayers•
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by mueed(m): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Beat her like goat and send her packing immediately.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Oro pesi je undecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
I do not know what to say. There are people dying to have children and your wife is conceiving and deliberately aborting. She should have just used the darn "pill". In time your heart will heal. I am so sorry for all your loses. But there is a God who sees your pain. You are not to old to leave that strange woman and be blessed with a woman who will redeem the time that you lost. I am so sorry.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by theshaderoom: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
which kind of advice is this.you dont know if the man is wicked or cheating on her.and also dnt you knw the woman must be suffering from phobia of being pregnant maybe because the man is wicked that why she didnt tell him.you always blame women for everything.its her body she can do whatever she want with it..

Are u ok? because u are not making sense right now!

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Shut up man, stop blaming your wife. You are impotent.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by sunday2012(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
ok. pray hard undecided
are u saying women has tendensy to be wicked even no matter what you have done for them.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Jabioro: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2016
You don't need to open up what you have just discovered, all you need to do get another woman,marry her secretly, let her understand all the intrigued that involve, make her comfortable,methodically abandoned your present evil madam......
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Seventeen(f): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Another epic by NAIRALAND LIE-LIE STORIES PRODUCTIONS.

Plz u guyz should spare urselves the trouble of abusing the woman, she doesn't exist .. Dis story isnt real. Mnwhile watch our for my own blockbuster very soon. Shebi na fiction de reign for nairaland... Me ma sabi yarn lie-lie tory oo.

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by mysticwarrior(m): 3:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Ask your wife which society and kingdom she belong to in the spiritual ream, if d kardashian girls, beyonce, angelina jolly,tiwa savage, victoria inyama, alexander lopez, caroline danjuma, all choose to have children despite being super stars, then your wife do not have an excuse, omotola wey be old layer still dey do her thing dey go, who your wife be for hollywood, and nollywood wey she no wan born. oga ur wife has been sacrificing your babies that's the only explanation. Kpians woman.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by lebete3000: 3:11am On Feb 02, 2016
fbtowner:
If I am in your shoes.

I will just hold the evidence. And. Burst out to have a child with a lovely lady who is ready to have a child with me.

I know some ppl won't agree with me

But. Op. The woman that can do that for 11 year. Don't dear try to change her. If u want to see your child in no time.

Some ppl are just good to leave in confusion

Now the work here is to make sure she didn't get to know about your new wife and child

I'll like to share some stuffs with you.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by lebete3000: 3:15am On Feb 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Women can be very selfish and heartless when they choose to be wicked. Even devil dare not compet with them in wickedness for fear of being outdone by them. They eat your money, live right there under your nose and skillfully plot your downfall. They never miss, because when they seem to have failed physically, the knowledge of their unbelievable act weighs you down and give them emotional victory.

ever since my own blood sisters tarnished my image despite having helped them I've known dat it is all man for himself...fvck love.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by efficiencie(m): 3:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Sir, that woman can kill you at any time...If she can murder innocent babies just to maintain her career, she can as well kill you to get what she wants if you stand in her way! Advice 1. Get out of that house or kick her out first and foremost but please no divorce! Advice 2., Involve a witness which could be a pastor or a much elderly person in the extended family who will be discreet about this, they can blow stuff up! Advice 3. Your wife is POSSESSED! She's filled with a mamonic spirit...You need to arrange to drag her to the deliverance ground! Advice 4. I reiterate the advice 1, stop sleeping under the same roof with her, whatever spirit controlling her can direct her to kill you on the spot now that you have known the evil that she is perpetrating! Stay away from her until she's back to her normal God given senses...
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by efficiencie(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Philpham:
Shut up man, stop blaming your wife. You are impotent.

...you need to stop posting stuff early in the morning...starving your brain of sleep disorients it and makes you think, speak and type ADVANCED CRAP!!!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by efficiencie(m): 3:29am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
which kind of advice is this.you dont know if the man is wicked or cheating on her.and also dnt you knw the woman must be suffering from phobia of being pregnant maybe because the man is wicked that why she didnt tell him.you always blame women for everything.its her body she can do whatever she want with it..

...my apologies but i suggest you seek the services of a psychiatrist, you urgently need it! Nothing justifies making and killing unborn babies...If her actions are justifiable, then assassins, armed robbers and even kleptomaniac politicians have their evils justifiable!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by henryhemon(m): 3:50am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:

Who is this trap as a man. Haven't insulted anyone before but I will insult you,you are so clueless and senseless.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by YelloweWest: 4:02am On Feb 02, 2016
The level of karashikas these days is seriously worry some undecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. But I am so confused that I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html
If this isn't another super story, then it's really sad. The woman sef doesn't av common sense, she keeps endangering her life, when she knws she isn't ready to av a child, why marry? I wonder when she plans to av a child tho, probably after menopause. When diff contraceptives are there, some1 choses to keep aborting. It's possible her body is used to d routine sef and will expel d product even wtout trigger.

Just let her knw she is bursted invite elderly family members as witnesses, and get ur own wife tht'll be ready to mother ur child, rather than a psychotic 'career' woman
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2016
kwalakwala123:
Meaning what? Truth be told iam a Lady but after God I fear women with everything in me. I don't pray to ever hurt any lady by mistake....... coz if any woman should tell you that she will show eeeeh....Omo you better get ready for anything, because she she will definitely do beyond expectations oo
in other words i should fear you right
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2016
sunday2012:
are u saying women has tendensy to be wicked even no matter what you have done for them.
The man i quoted said so not me
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Who is this trap as a man. Haven't insulted anyone before but I will insult you,you are so clueless and senseless.
really tell me more.we woman right internet worrior have to defend women by force by fire...
If you still dont get it my frien, your brain is dead.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 5:47am On Feb 02, 2016
efficiencie:

...my apologies but i suggest you seek the services of a psychiatrist, you urgently need it! Nothing justifies making and killing unborn babies...If her actions are justifiable, then assassins, armed robbers and even kleptomaniac politicians have their evils justifiable!
that is why Africa cannot grow.in the west abortion is Noting.its her body she wil decide what to do with it.mayb she is in a shitty marraige or the man is wicked..feminist rules the world...
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

Are u ok? because u are not making sense right now!
who told you.ask my women right internet gangster/feminist eg vickky they all agree with me
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

If this isn't another super story, then it's really sad. The woman sef doesn't av common sense, she keeps endangering her life, when she knws she isn't ready to av a child, why marry? I wonder when she plans to av a child tho, probably after menopause. When diff contraceptives are there, some1 choses to keep aborting. It's possible her body is used to d routine sef and will expel d product even wtout trigger.

Just let her knw she is bursted invite elderly family members as witnesses, and get ur own wife tht'll be ready to mother ur child, rather than a psychotic 'career' woman
what is wrong with career woman..you must be a sahm ...its the woman choice to abort,its her body.you dnt knw maybe her husband is abusive.if he want a child.adoption is there..or is it by force to get pregnant
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by TonyAntony: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Wow! Love all d responses. They are all mature and articulate contributions that the Op will find very beneficial for his pregnant wife. More reasonable, informative and educative than the ones one sees on NL most times. Milo and Milk are not too bad, but in moderation as most contributors have said. Good rest and nutrition especially eating of fruits and vegies will be real 1daful alongside d prescribed drugs. Wishing her a safe delivery on her day.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by DONFASZY(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2016
she is indeeed a psychiatric patient...nids rehap
go get some1 else allow leave her dreams at 42yr...d world wicked o
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Wowzers. Abortion as a contraceptive method?! And an ongoing decade-long deception! Is it really so hard for her to admit that she doesn't want any children?

There is no fixing this. Divorce her and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.