Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56713 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
help3852:
am scared of women, am serious, including my mum and sister.

if you see these women, you won't believe, you will see them as virtuous ladies
most are active in church, big churches i mean
i'm scared of men too except my dad and brother undecided

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kreamie:
Lmaoooo...We Nigerians are gullible ..Trust me..We fall for anything..Even Don Jazzy fell for the craps..We're ill informed in this country and all of that business...Oh well..whatever..Did you just say you'be been to Eritrea?

Nah, not yet and certainly not now. I'd sooner visit my own roots, and then Eritrea, if possible. Hopefully, some other African countries, too.

SM is great way to get live news as it breaks, but also a very effective rumor mill.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wait, when you say your roots, you mean you've never been to your hometown? Wow...I don't even know how people get to avoid their place of birth..Those places are fun..Well, besides the witchcraft and their backwardness sorta..But generally, it's usually fun for me..And as for SM; I've had my fill..I never take anything off there serioulsy..Especially twitter
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, not yet and certainly not now. I'd sooner visit my own roots, and then Eritrea, if possible. Hopefully, some other African countries, too.

SM is great way to get live news as it breaks, but also a very effective rumor mill.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kreamie:
Wait, when you say your roots, you mean you've never been to your hometown? Wow...I don't even know how people get to avoid their place of birth..Those places are fun..Well, besides the witchcraft and their backwardness sorta..But generally, it's usually fun for me..And as for SM; I've had my fill..I never take anything off there serioulsy..Especially twitter

I grew up in the US for the most part. I've been to the capital of my country (Djibouti) briefly when I was 13. Never been to my folks' respective hometowns, tho. Every country has it's share of backwardness, but I don't think we have witchcraft. At least, not that I'm aware of.

Misinformation can happen to anyone. I say SM is still awesome, lol. Peace to ya.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by help3852: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm scared of men too except my dad and brother undecided
its a free world hehehe
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wow...I wonder how you landed on Nairaland..Thought twas just Nigerians that participated in the commenting...Quite an interesting BG I must say [Qquote author=EnlightenedSoul post=42586031]

I grew up in the US for the most part. I've been to the capital of my country (Djibouti) briefly when I was 13. Never been to my folks' respective hometowns, tho. Every country has it's share of backwardness, but I don't think we have witchcraft. At least, not that I'm aware of.

Misinformation can happen to anyone. I say SM is still awesome, lol. Peace to ya. [/quote]
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Kreamie:
Wow...I wonder how you landed on Nairaland..Thought twas just Nigerians that participated in the commenting...Quite an interesting BG I must say [Qquote author=EnlightenedSoul post=42586031]

Misinformation can happen to anyone. I say SM is still awesome, lol. Peace to ya.

Yeah. You wouldn't want to know exactly how I landed on here and I didn't expect to stay, but here I am. The best way to put it, NL is - and Nigerians are - intriguing by a stretch. You're different...and eclectic. I've seen a few other people on (Ghanaians, Kenyans, SAs, etc), so you should know that there're a few foreigners in your midst.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2016
LOL...How you landed on here will continue to remain a mystery...Yeah, we Nigerians have that effect on people tongue ..Oh Wow; Ghanaians anad Kenyans? I'm intrigued...I had better tread with caution now that I know grin
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah. You wouldn't want to know exactly how I landed on here and I didn't expect to stay, but here I am. The best way to put it, NL is - and Nigerians are - intriguing by a stretch. You're different...and eclectic. I've seen a few other people on (Ghanaians, Kenyans, SAs, etc), so you should know that there're a few foreigners in your midst.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Kreamie:
LOL...How you landed on here will continue to remain a mystery...Yeah, we Nigerians have that effect on people tongue ..Oh Wow; Ghanaians anad Kenyans? I'm intrigued...I had better tread with caution now that I know grin

Lol. Why, do you make anti-foreigner comments? Sadly, we're very divisive as Africans. It shouldn't be so.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Apologies tho, didn't mean it in that light..As Africans; we have a lot to catch on with when it comes to the way we treat foreigners at large..Not just the way we treat people from the same continent as ours
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Why, do you make anti-foreigner comments? Sadly, we're very divisive as Africans. It shouldn't be so.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2016
We should get off this thread tho @EnlightenedSoul ..Got an email address I can reach you on?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Kreamie:
Apologies tho, didn't mean it in that light..As Africans; we have a lot to catch on with when it comes to the way we treat foreigners at large..Not just the way we treat people from the same continent as ours

Yeah, no need. It wasn't a serious question and I took no offense smiley

Kreamie:
We should get off this thread tho @EnlightenedSoul ..Got an email address I can reach you on?

No offense, but I don't really use the feature nor e-mail folks I don't know, and so forth. Take care and see ya around.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2016
It's all good smiley
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah, no need. It wasn't a serious question and I took no offense smiley

No offense, but I don't really use the feature nor e-mail folks I don't know, and so forth. Take care and see ya around.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chai, people can be very wicked nd silly o.... Maa no just talk.again or else, na to dey curse the woman nd abuse the man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.