Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56749 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by fbtowner(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
lebete3000:

I'll like to share some stuffs with you.

I would be willing to listen.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by kushsy: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Y is the write up smelling lies,i don't believe any woman can do such even if she does not love her, she would want children..A teacher for God sake..Mba

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

That is not gender equality or women right or feminism .
That is madness
really.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
what is wrong with career woman..you must be a sahm ...its the woman choice to abort,its her body.you dnt knw maybe her husband is abusive.if he want a child.adoption is there..or is it by force to get pregnant
U're the shame, or whatever u meant to type. I av nothing against career women, I am one myself. I am against psychotic ones. Who is talking abt abuse here? Even if she is being abused, she is still stupid, sorry to say. So abortion is the best way to keep from getting pregnant? She is endangering her life for stupid reasons. If she intends nt to av children, it's better she tells the man b4 marriage so he'll find someone ready to.
He doesn't av the option of adoption, he has the option to divorce her and marry someone ready to. A woman at 42yrs tht keeps aborting her babies cos of a supposed career is mad. After menopause, she'll nw be thinking of kids abi. And even if she doesn't want to get pregnant, there are various contraceptive means out there. She is a selfish and wicked being for denying the man of his children for 11yrs, killing them. It is her body, yes, she shld av let the husband knw so he'll look for his kids elsewhere.

There is nothing to justify here. I wish I cld slap her silly, if she exists i.e.

2 Likes

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
really.

Really

It is a marriage

It is made up of two people

The other cannot make or take actions that will affect the other partner directly or indirectly. She should have discussed it. She owns her body, no doubt about that but she has obligations to her husband and her marriage. If she didn't want kids, she could have discussed with him or sought for divorce. I believe that the only probable justification would be domestic abuseundecided. In the absence of it, she had no right to abort pregnancies or use contraceptives without her husband's knowledge, the guy should sue her to the court biko.

She is a wicked woman!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by KruggerINC(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
see them. i hope ur wife follow

From your response Vikky you are number one on the wicked list because you see nothing wrong with what the wicked woman has done instead you are there insulting anothe man's wife .YOu for just keep quiet instead of exposing your own wickedness for the world to see...SMH
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by FRANKOXY(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Where are the screen shots... shocked?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by rigarmortis: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2016
something is in the water
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by glossy6(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
When will she be ready to bear children, at 52yrs? She's already becoming an old layer. undecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Ayauche(f): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
fbtowner:
If I am in your shoes.

I will just hold the evidence. And. Burst out to have a child with a lovely lady who is ready to have a child with me.

I know some ppl won't agree with me

But. Op. The woman that can do that for 11 year. Don't dear try to change her. If u want to see your child in no time.

Some ppl are just good to leave in confusion

Now the work here is to make sure she didn't get to know about your new wife and child

I totally agree with u if this story is indeed true cos I really find it difficult to believe that a woman wud be pursuing career 4 11yrs and keep on aborting her babies. I wouldn't even care if she gets to knw abt the new wife.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U're the shame, or whatever u meant to type. I av nothing against career women, I am one myself. I am against psychotic ones. Who is talking abt abuse here? Even if she is being abused, she is still stupid, sorry to say. So abortion is the best way to keep from getting pregnant? She is endangering her life for stupid reasons. If she intends nt to av children, it's better she tells the man b4 marriage so he'll find someone ready to.
He doesn't av the option of adoption, he has the option to divorce her and marry someone ready to. A woman at 42yrs tht keeps aborting her babies cos of a supposed career is mad. After menopause, she'll nw be thinking of kids abi. And even if she doesn't want to get pregnant, there are various contraceptive means out there. She is a selfish and wicked being for denying the man of his children for 11yrs, killing them. It is her body, yes, she shld av let the husband knw so he'll look for his kids elsewhere.

There is nothing to justify here. I wish I cld slap her silly, if she exists i.e.
Claptrap better tell doveda that I will not take tat from her.... Better she turns up with..... Bouncing or in the last trimester!

Kokoko la n ro ifa adiiti
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by bayulll01(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not -married-for-11-years-without.html

my verdict......
After the devil himself,fear woman,they ve send many innocent men to their early grave
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by hotice1954: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
There are always 3sides to a story.

Your Story

Her Story

And.........

THE TRUTH!!!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Gagged: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Mrfahaz:
what is she still doing in ur house......
Rather, what is he still doing in the same house with her?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
KruggerINC:

From your response Vikky you are number one on the wicked list because you see nothing wrong with what the wicked woman has done instead you are there insulting anothe man's wife .YOu for just keep quiet instead of exposing your own wickedness for the world to see...SMH
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by egbojay: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
If dis is true den she sud av acted smarter than allowing any conception. Blabs
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2016
KruggerINC:

pls sir i dnt believe the story. and for the records i'm not wicked Thanks.

dnt quote me again if u dnt know how to communicate to avoid BAN!!!!!!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by toprealman: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Google please tell me, how can someone with a first class in computer science be an illetrate?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by lilmizwierd(f): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
rollUP:
So all d man fvck and sperm for 11years na waste.

Ur wife go don kill like 10 of ur children.

I love d super story tho, this shld be d episode I missed last week
Good he found out my driVer impregnanted my neighbors wife and to our suprise she has been aborting her husbands babies for six years . Fortunately my driVers son Alex refused to be aborted
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2016
geez18:

where have you been? anyways,there's the report that says the Eritrean government passed a law insisting all men of marriageable age must marry two wives.though the Eritrean government has since come out to debunk that claim.

Kreamie:
Have you not been on social media lately? The gist going around about a country where marrying more than two wives or more is enforced..Defaulters are to face prison term

Lolllllllll. And people believed this? Hilarious grin

Nah, I haven't been much for SM lately, but I'm surprised it didn't come up anyway as I'm around a lot of Eris. I just barely googled it, lol'd a bit, amused at what people suppossedly believed so easily of Afwerki, and shared a link with SO. He said he'd seen it and dismissed it as an amusing falsity.

Well, let me tell you. Eritrean men, least of all their women, hardly need anyone's help and/or the enforcement of some whack law OR you or anyone's pity in attracting the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Enice(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
fbtowner:
If I am in your shoes.

I will just hold the evidence. And. Burst out to have a child with a lovely lady who is ready to have a child with me.

I know some ppl won't agree with me

But. Op. The woman that can do that for 11 year. Don't dear try to change her. If u want to see your child in no time.

Some ppl are just good to leave in confusion

Now the work here is to make sure she didn't get to know about your new wife and child
true talk. With such evidence, all you need do is to place along with her. Have a child outside then when the time is ripe, play your joker. As the saying goes, "revenge is like a dish. It taste best when served cold".
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Really

It is a marriage

It is made up of two people

The other cannot make or take actions that will affect the other partner directly or indirectly. She should have discussed it. She owns her body, no doubt about that but she has obligations to her husband and her marriage. If she didn't want kids, she could have discussed with him or sought for divorce. I believe that the only probable justification would be domestic abuseundecided. In the absence of it, she had no right to abort pregnancies or use contraceptives without her husband's knowledge, the guy should sue her to the court biko.

She is a wicked woman!
what about you,calling another woman wicked is bad.she must have one reason or the other for her inactions.the story is one sided..
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

You're soo fvcking tall, jesus christ!!!
Are you like 7ft or something
cheesy Am 8 tongue
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Sirmuel1(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Women!!! shocked
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Lmaoooo...We Nigerians are gullible ..Trust me..We fall for anything..Even Don Jazzy fell for the craps..We're ill informed in this country and all of that business...Oh well..whatever..Did you just say you'be been to Eritrea?
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolllllllll. And people believed this? Hilarious grin

Nah, I haven't been much for SM lately, but I'm surprised it didn't come up anyway as I'm around a lot of Eris. I just barely googled it, lol'd a bit, amused at what people suppossedly believed so easily of Afwerki, and shared a link with SO. He said he'd seen it and dismissed it as an amusing falsity.

Well, let me tell you. Eritrean men, least of all their women, hardly need anyone's help and/or the enforcement of some whack law OR you or anyone's pity in attracting the opposite sex.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
what about you,calling another woman wicked is bad.she must have one reason or the other for her inactions.the story is one sided..

Yeah

The last time I checked, you chose a side first
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by sholly4444(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Na thunder go kill dat man if e still alow d woman stay for him house
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Oghumu1(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Mr. Man get another lady pregnant and start preparing your divorce papers, she doesn't worth being your wife. When do u intend eating the fruit of your labour at 47yrs no kid. Make a better choice sir
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by haabimbohlar(f): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Some saying its impossible to abort for 11 years, the op never state the no of time she abort, its possible for her not to abort more than 5 times, she might be on drug as well.

In between she is purely wicked, husband when he is not boyfrd. I pray this doesn't destroy her home, no one dare try that with my blood.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by kunle75(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
ELVISHOT:
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. But I am so confused that I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html

You have th fact and you are still here asking of what to do abi,wait untill u are sold into slavery before you act.

Send her to where she belong ASAP.

Maybe she will realise what damage she has done to herslef when she is 60th,damn old she fool.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by amacastel: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
which kind of advice is this.you dont know if the man is wicked or cheating on her.and also dnt you knw the woman must be suffering from phobia of being pregnant maybe because the man is wicked that why she didnt tell him.you always blame women for everything.its her body she can do whatever she want with it..
Jesus Christ u are worse than d woman so if ur husband is cheating u will abort ur kids for 11gud donken yrs , if d man is wicked u beta divorce him than destroying ur womb and life with abortion d woman is an agent of darkness.
Advise to the Op pretend nothing happened get another woman marry her without her knowledge start bearing ur children and stp sleeping with dt witch of a wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.