Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (57038 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yeah

The last time I checked, you chose a side first
and you decide to go with the other side
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
and you decide to go with the other side

Yes however towards the end I tried to give what I think is a justifiable reason why she acted that wayundecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yes however towards the end I tried to give what I think is a justifiable reason why she acted that wayundecided

and for the man to sue her to court...okay continue
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Ageco(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
A lady at 42 doing this? I'm lost for words.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
and for the man to sue her to court...okay continue

It is the truth

If he hasn't done anything to warrant such action, she should be suedsad. She is inhumaneundecided
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by oloyede252(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is the truth

If he hasn't done anything to warrant such action, she should be suedsad. She is inhumaneundecided
she should also sue her husband for kidnapping her for a whole two month with no access to her work and career...or you skip that part
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
she should also sue her husband for kidnapping her for a whole two month with no access to her work and career...or you skip that part

I didn't read that part!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by deleoluomo: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2016
my frd, u ave spoken..... if this is real and true, pls seek God face 1st, then call her one on one when you knw she is always appy. i mean her appy mood period and discuss with her on dis matter.... if she start to argue with you that she cant do such, then show her d print out of every conversation on d facebk.. print many copies because dat one she sees, she will attempt to destroy it..........u need to ave concret evidence, save d pages on d fb.........u can add dat ur frd chatin wif her on fb, with another name she will nt knw and ask d man to forwad every detail to ur inbox for another evidence........ seek ur pastors guide also......
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Jhappy(f): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
That woman is an evil.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:
U still av no point. Kidnap her? To monitor her health so the pregnancy will nt mysteriously get destroyed like always. I dnt blame him for tht. She'll end up losing if she tenders tht bullshit in court
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Claptrap better tell doveda that I will not take tat from her.... Better she turns up with..... Bouncing or in the last trimester!

Kokoko la n ro ifa adiiti

What? Sorry I dnt speak Spanish
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by alaskido(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Young man, you are wasting your time with her. Just go out there and pick a sweet 18 years old mango juice and put her in the family way. I mean fu*k her to get her pregnant. Your wife will change her mind and by then it will be too late.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

What? Sorry I dnt speak Spanish
Google translation.....
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
Google translation.....
Ehn ehn, better u use it. Or speak eng next time. Btw who or what is claptrap?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by delightangel(f): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
super story undecided
My
is not super story. Am a witness to one that happened to a relative. With Human beings all things are possible
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
oloyede252:

I reread it

He didn't kidnap her. Any woman in her condition would willingly sleep all day to ensure nothing stresses the foetus!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
And here i am thinking nothing can shock me again......

11th wonders i must say....
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by ice4real: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
this is wickedness of the highest order......career ambitious woman...am always careful of them. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
delightangel:
My
is not super story. Am a witness to one that happened to a relative. With Human beings all things are possible
REALLYGOD4BID BAD THING O
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by khattab02: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
jeez!!! 42?? When will she achieve her long life dream?

He should just tell her not to waste her/his money on abortion or pills because she is/soon been in menopause.

Verdict: there is no point hiding anything from her. Let her know what she has done and finally the RED CARD. She is not suppose to be a wife or be married!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Brunel:
How God wan judge this case now
cheesy cheesy cheesy sad
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by KruggerINC(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
pls sir i dnt believe the story. and for the records i'm not wicked Thanks.

dnt quote me again if u dnt know how to communicate to avoid BAN!!!!!!

I quote u again.....oya ban me.....if u no ban me ehn.....u must ban me o
either u ban me or I take u out for lunch ...choose one cool
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
KruggerINC:

I quote u again.....oya ban me.....if u no ban me ehn.....u must ban me o either u ban me or I take u out for lunch ...choose one cool
LOL. Funny you
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by uhiochris1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
See how this woman da waste waten other people da look for.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by KruggerINC(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL. Funny you

you laugh like someone from the middle belt....tell me ...are you from Benue state?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
KruggerINC:

you laugh like someone from the middle belt....tell me ...are you from Benue state?
I'm from southeast ..i see!! you are from benue
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Simplymeah: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Are u sure dat woman is not under Aa spell?
At 42!
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by besttbabe(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
It might be a true life story and if it is? Take hrt bro.

vikky vs krugger please check another trend not on this trend pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by help3852: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vikky014:
ok. pray hard undecided
bae, this is end time a lot of evil is going on around the world.

if you know what married women in my office sit down to discuss and do, you will be shocked....

the world is full of evil
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
help3852:
bae, this is end time a lot of evil is going on around the world.

if you know what married women in my office sit down to discuss and do, you will be shocked....

the world is full of evil
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
besttbabe:

It might be a true life story and if it is? Take hrt bro.

vikky vs krugger please check another trend not on this trend pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
lol. is he your crush? tongue
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by help3852: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vikky014:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
am scared of women, am serious, including my mum and sister.

if you see these women, you won't believe, you will see them as virtuous ladies
most are active in church, big churches i mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.