Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. (12557 Views)

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by duke59(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maybe her broomstick was faulty so she had to trek to d meeting point
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by MisterLongman(m): 1:26am On Feb 03, 2016
This one no dey fly for night, she dey waka for night...
shocked @signature
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by TFLAME(m): 2:20am On Feb 03, 2016
I'm only going to get a sponge and soap and wash it for her ( sorry I was dreaming )

I WILL

Snap a selfie with the leg and run away smiley smiley smiley smiley , cos na to carry the pic go church and mosque sure pass. . If persin dey explain without proof dem no go understand how serious the matter be.
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by potolistic(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol.... . Mayb she walked into the kitchen

Bros wen last u mop ur kitchen??
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ritababe(f): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
@ cherrybrown am waiting for u to vote first grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by cherrybrown(f): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2016
ritababe:
@ cherrybrown am waiting for u to vote first grin
ritababe you are now everywhere like MTN,i have three stories to nominate i hope am free to nominate the three
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ritababe(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
cherrybrown:
ritababe you are now everywhere like MTN,i have three stories to nominate i hope am free to nominate the three

no only two oh
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by cherrybrown(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
ritababe:

no only two oh
Hahahaha ok oooo
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Automatically I go think say na WINCH grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Raydos: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
You Think She's Asleep? - She's Already Attending A Meeting And Walking Bare-Footed
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by eunisam: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
running things
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by AfroKnight: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
ebbybest:
nah onli hustlers lyk us wey dea go sell gala for night nah him our legs fit dea like this no b pple wey papa God don bless to b rich nah him dia legs go dea lyk dat.
Any guy wey see him babe leg like dat make him no vex d babe dea hustle without shoe for road selling or hawking, cums home tired nd sleeps off.

Thank you!

Babe, I wish I can just dash you one of my ATM cards. Just go and finish the whole account. grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by mzkat(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will give her my bedsheet to wash when she's up, then give her money for pedicure after.

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by skywalker240(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
peeparty:
What will you do if you woked up in the middle of the Night and Notice your girl friends feets are like this?

Ladies hav been dirty since the stone age
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by greatme2good(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is more than serious. only a dry cleaner can wash that leg off.
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by brighthp(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
ebbybest:
nah onli hustlers lyk us wey dea go sell gala for night nah him our legs fit dea like this no b pple wey papa God don bless to b rich nah him dia legs go dea lyk dat.
Any guy wey see him babe leg like dat make him no vex d babe dea hustle without shoe for road selling or hawking, cums home tired nd sleeps off.

The hustle is real
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by profeazy: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
That is the leg of a woman that works hard to make a living...probably fell asleep from exhaustion without having the strength for a shower. Respect to all our hardworking mothers!
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Udoka89: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will ask her if she walked tru the shadow of death when I was asleep

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by titi4fola(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'll runaway..
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by raph101(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Must your comment be tribalistic ?
Sorry..... Never knew u guys can now read! Apologies
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
peeparty:
What will you do if you
woked up in the middle of
the Night and Notice your
girl friends feets are like this?
Respect to the shooter.

Oga its ur type our military force need to combat boko haram. One bullet from you can kill thousands
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
raph101:

tongue I'm not from edo state neither i'm related to edo state.................Please and place flee tribalism and let it flee from you
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
raph101:

tongue I'm not from edo state neither i'm related to edo state.................Please and please flee from tribalism and let it flee from you
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by NemzySeries(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2016
I kw dat she has walked tru d valley & shadow death
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ebbybest(f): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2016
AfroKnight:

Thank you!

Babe, I wish I can just dash you one of my ATM cards. Just go and finish the whole account. grin

Tanx bro
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by pamellla(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
peeparty:
What will you do if you
WOKED up in the middle of
[b][/b]
Gbam!!!
anyway d girl is prolly a witch grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Emanuel1997: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
peeparty:
What will you do if you
woked up in the middle of
send her off the bed to wash her legs asap
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by funstufz: 10:48am On May 31, 2016
Looks like she was on an excursion to 'Enugu' while you were busy sleeping grin grin grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by StarBukola(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
holy mother of cow!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.