Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83677 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by adedayourt(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
DIS ACT OF MADNESS SUD NOT GO UNPURNISHED

FR GOD SAKE SHES UST A CADET ND CAN TREAT A HARMLESS CIVILIAN WITH SUCH CRUELTY. . . .
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Khd95:
So person nor fit toast female soldier for roadsad
she be bread?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED

1) the word ‘beautiful' does not connote anything sexual

2) it is not enough to make her feel uneasy

3) She could have told him off verbally without violence

4) You do not know what you are saying.

5) Show me an example of a case where a stranger had been sued because he carried someone ‘beautiful' or ‘sexy'

6) It could be lead to a suit if it is continuous however in a situation like this, it can't!

7) Sexual harassment is a term that is mainly used in work and school environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UKBobo(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Only in a ZOO, is this behaviour condoned.

She is there to protect him but instead wants to send him to the morgue.

A simple dressing down would suffice, instead lesson 1 in brutality.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BadBullet(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!
guy i understand your point but dont you think its barbaric to treat an innocent civilian that way?? he was just trying to be friendly out of ignorance

bro forget uniform we are all humans better still put yourself in his shoes

#sentimentasidee

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ShakurM(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
and this goes to the rest of you shameless uncouth men. leave these women alone and stop harassing them on the road. if you are in the club then thats slightly acceptable. just harassing people on the street will get you stomped if you meet the right angry woman with power. its harrasment. people just want to go about their daily activities without being harassed by strangers. next time that fool will keep quiet when he sees women on the street
I won't be wrong if I say your manner of thinking is stupid, you clearly do not understand what harassment means and by the way did you watch the video? If you are a female, think for a second if the civilian was a female complimenting a male cadet.

9 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
90 PERCENT OF THE MEN IN NIGERIA WILL BE IN JAIL CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARE UNCOUTH. where i live people dont say anything or approach women on the streets. you have got to become civilized bro. you are a beast on two legs.
where u live shud not be on the face of this earth. I assure u that u will be the first man in jail for comments as this.
Useless hypocrite!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by neocortex: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian Army enlist human beings but they produce monsters and barbarians.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Obike10: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
90 PERCENT OF THE MEN IN NIGERIA WILL BE IN JAIL CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARE UNCOUTH. where i live people dont say anything or approach women on the streets. you have got to become civilized bro. you are a beast on two legs.

Will you just shut the fucck up dude angry
why try to justify this nonsense, and where the hell do you live, venus?

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Hire this guy a Fu**ing lawyer. Sue Life out of them.

What the heck are this Fu**ing Lunatics think they are.

The video is just enough evidence.

Feeling fly because a nigga*called you beautiful.

But the guy get mind sha ooo cry
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Diaryofnaija: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
This is shameful and should be unacceptable in a civilized country. They should all be dismissed!

Wetin sef!

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by mrmetoo1: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Pangea:
These people are animals, and there are no ladies among,
That girl is just a baboon with breast and vagina!

My question is this?
Are these people trained to see their fellow citizens below them?
If that is the case,
I believe their training manual needs an urgent overhaul!

That's exactly what I want to know? It seems their training makes them feel they're above civilians. Last year or so too, there was a video of cadets beating people up for no reason. Their training needs to be looked into. They're here to serve civilians not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
ShakurM:
I won't be wrong if I say your manner of thinking is stupid, you clearly do not understand what harassment means and by the way did you watch the video? If you are a female, think for a second if the civilian was a female complimenting a male cadet.
Please just leave that idiot with his twisted mind.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by hmuhammad(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Khd95:
So person nor fit toast female soldier for roadsad
na small girls de worry them. when dem go enter 35 years without husband, them go begin look for the same guy wey dem beat.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Godiloveu(f): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

So Sule, to compliment a soldier now is a crime?. The Ugly bitch is not even happy she got such a beautiful compliment from a civilian.
Next time Shekarau will compliment her into pieces. Idiotas!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by luciouscookie: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

Fully. That guy and his likes are unserious minded that should be treated like animals. can he say it to handsome and smartly dressed male officers? don't tell me yes. It is unnecessary distractions..., the guy should be sent to 1 week guardroom, next time he will know how to keep his mouth shut
I never knew complimenting a soldier is a sexual harassment undecided what if the compliment came from a female civilian, would they've treated her this same way?

This is wickedness!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by erusen: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2016
winkmart:

The female soldier could even be an illetrate chick from the South East...he is only saying trash, cuz few of them go to school
don't insult the education of the south east oh,we all know the most backward and illiterate region an Nigeria oh
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Obike10:

Will you just shut the fucck up dude angry
why try to justify this nonsense, and where the hell do you live, venus?

Damn!!!
just civilize yourself and you will not get stomped on by angry females in the military. stop harrassing people you hor-ny ol fool. leave women to walk the streets without fear from predatory beings like yourself. i cant even have a daughter in a place like nigeria. i will have to confine her to the civilized parts of the country. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Philpham:
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.
U are really an imb.ecile!!!!
I am now officially furious with the number of stupid reactions I am getting from this thread. U are the first recipient of my insults.

sorry for the insult.
but I am officially livid with rage by ur comments!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2016
For real!

I will burrow to pay to have these fools tried in court.

Justice must be served.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
its not an in-house policy. it is the law and it is very aggressively enforced here. like i said earlier, many have lost their jobs for doing exactly what this guy did.
You said many have lost their jobs and not that many have lost their rights to walk on the streets for whistling at a woman.

Like I said earlier , most firms in the West adopts this policy vigorously due to the rising number of unethical job display and if the victim is a junior that could be coerced or blackmailed into total submission by his or her boss and for fear of losing your job, such victims will continually put up with the offender but that shiit doesn't fly in the streets unless in some extreme cases where a body contact is said to have taken place in the most inappropriate manner.
Omo! If they interpret that rule the way you're singing it like a song - You too would be in jail by now . cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BabaO2: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:

I don't abuse pple. But I am finding it really difficult to resist abusing u.

what really happened to freedom of expression? freedom of opinion?

if I talk further I may abuse u. Please, if the guy's only comment is "U are beautiful" then, I assure u, even in Myanmar, Indonesia or North korea, he has committed no crime.
You have no right to abuse anybody. freedom of opinion/expression on what? everybody is not going to be unserious minded, most importantly don't list frustrated countries here as a standard for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:
where u live shud not be on the face of this earth. I assure u that u will be the first man in jail for comments as this.
Useless hypocrite!!
i am a very civilized person. i dont talk to strangers or make any comments to strangers on the street. if i want women i go to places were women are willing to be spoken to. like the clubs or at parties. its a very simple concept bro. get civilized

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by kYjelly2: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
and this goes to the rest of you shameless uncouth men. leave these women alone and stop harassing them on the road. if you are in the club then thats slightly acceptable. just harassing people on the street will get you stomped if you meet the right angry woman with power. its harrasment. people just want to go about their daily activities without being harassed by strangers. next time that fool will keep quiet when he sees women on the street

you are a fvcking ediot, offence intended

bish nigggah

fuvking ediot, I could strangle u now and feel no guilt whatsoever

baaastard

12 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just civilize yourself and you will not get stomped on by angry females in the military. stop harrassing people you Hot ol fool. leave women to walk the streets without fear from predatory beings like yourself. i cant even have a daughter in a place like nigeria. i will have to confine her to the civilized parts of the country. NONSENSE
Sukkot, if not that God is almighty and He is supreme, I wud have blamed Him seriously for not creating u as cow, rat, donkey or sheep. U are totally useless.

8 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Lionsclaw: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!
abeg shift. All nigerian army/ milirary officers are animals if e pain u too much go and die

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
kYjelly2:

bish nigggah

baaastard
abeg help me yab the bastar.d

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2016
ShakurM:
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED

I hope you loose your left hear (to slapping) the next time you complement a lady.

Because from what you just wrote, it doesn't matter what you say. It is how the supposed lady perceives it.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
kYjelly2:

bish nigggah

baaastard
just civilize yourself you uncouth fellow

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
i am a very civilized person. i dont talk to strangers or make any comments to strangers on the street. if i want women i go to places were women are willing to be spoken to. like the clubs or at parties. its a very simple concept bro. get civilized
Ooooh!!!!
so u even go to clubs and parties? And u want to make exceptions for such places eeeh kwa?
U are a stupid, imbeci.le BIGOT!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.