Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m (11919 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by bettes(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
I personally didnt see anything wrong with the message and i prayed,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
sheboi:

hv u ever heard of supernatural acts by a supernatural supreme being (God in this case), his acts defie common sense or human explanation. It is said in his word that his 'foolishness' outweighes our greatest sense of intelligence, and
I don't deal with hearsay!
Cars don't run 300miles without fuel and jump over trailers like rabbits anyone who suggests such is A LIAR! Except he has evidence to prove such. Tell adeboye to give us proof or demonstration, till he does. . .he's still A LIAR!
secondly the question you should ask is what his relationship with OBJ is based on. Think and , think before speaking
The relationship was based on "i-steal-i-come-to-you-for-prayers".
Several times the criminal OBJ came to that redemption camp during holy ghost service or whatever to receive the spirit of looting. NOT ONCE did adeboye (criminal) criticize him for his bad governance or misconducts. Prophets in the bible like nathan, samuel, jeremiah e.t.c stood up to kings and rebuked them for their sins even at great personal risk. I expect a thief like adeboye to think about saving his own ass first.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by grace5: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2009
PLEASE NOTE ALL I WAS AT JULY HOLY GHOST PASTOR ADEBOYE SAID HE DID NOT TELL ANYBODY TO PRAY FROM 11PM TO 1 AM,PLS BE AWARE IS NO PRAYER BUT ANOTHER TIME IT WILL BECOME SOLICITING FOR MONEY IS BY SCAMMER NOT FROM PASTOR ADEBOYE.BE AWARE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2009
This thread should have died by now after all the man in question as denied issuing the statement. Even though he embarassinly refused to comment on the private jet issue. That is the thread that should still be alive today as the man/church are yet to clarify issues on the jet topic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by timmy7(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2009
Real truth or is it real jagoon in action grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by oklinks: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by yommyuk: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
My motto is pray at all times cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Holy Order / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.