Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m (11924 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by junijustin: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2009
Infoseye:

I was making luv when I got the text @ 10pm,

LOL,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by eyonigger(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
My pple, I am talking to the xtians on here. We were all created with inbuilt spirit, but alot of us refuse to make use it of it because we never thought it existed, neither do those that knows it exist believes it works.

For whatever reason, if the so called txt was a scam, does it cost u a life to send a txt to two or three people? or does it take you for a fool for praying for ur loved ones?

The month of July is a month that starts with various incidents. Remember the major plane crashes that happened in the past coming years, they all started in the month of July.

I got the txt, and I prayed for 10 mins, it was just like a serious chat between God and I. and I know I will not mourn anybody,and to everybody on this thread and the whole of Nairaland, both those that believes and those that does not.(AMEN)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by spikedcylinder: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Won ti ko yin l'obe je! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by mikeoscar: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Guys& Gurls,
Somewhere in the thread, you would have seen TBKs excerpt from Open heaven facebook. I think that is enough to atleast deter Okokomeji, Mr Crackles and the host of other MOG haters to at least leave Pastor E.A. Adeboye alone.

Let me remind you folks championing the abuse and slander of Men of God in Naira Land(as I did mentioned in an earlier Post concerning the Honorable Pastor E.A. Adeboye) that there are grave consequencies to these trend I find not so funny in Naira Land for people to go on abusing, accusing and defaming the character of the Men of God with impunity. I have no doubt that most of you have problems you can't share with no body but taking it out on the Man of God or any other Man of God or Christians in Nigeria will not help you. If you need counselling concerning your troubles , may some self esteem problems feel free to share with any true believer or pastor and we will counsel and pray with you(and I'm addressing these to my friends Mr Crackles, okokomeji et al who are the spearheads of this caustic tongues). I sincerely believe the devil desires to sift you as wheat and anytime I read your comments I say a word of prayer for you(I'm serious) that the devil will not have you. I strongly believe that if you give your live to Christ, God can re-channel your perverted mind and bring greatness out of you.

Now to the Topic, you got a text message that pastor E.A. Adeboye ( many of you have twisted his first and last name into all kinds of evil word with impunity) said to pray between 11.00pm and 1.00pm .Now nobody is sure if it's him or not. But you are praying for your family, your loved ones etc, Now tell me, what is wrong with that even if He didn't say it. If you had discernment and you have been praying for your family, that won't cost nothing, so why the hate and vitrol everytime this man is mentioned. Imagine He were your Dad guys and we all start maligning, defaming, abusing, accusing, creating all kinds of dis-respectful images with his face will y'all be happy. Even if you parents were so Pathetic i won't support that.

Please, let's use this forum to discuss issues, disagree/agree with opinions without resorting to this sick post that i find with some of these individuals time and time again. What point exactly are you trying to prove? that you have low self esteem or that you can't stand the success of others or that you think you are better than anybody in the limelight.
I said it before, I don't give a care about Pastor Adeboye being voted by men in an opinion pool because at the end of the day it's only God who called him that has the power to judge or acquit him of his assignment on earth. pls, pls, pls guys.
God bless you all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
@debosky said it all.
Gbam! cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
So now the foolish man has started sending texts to people just to pray at night against death?. . . . And from what i've read here there was such a mad frenzy to obey!
Nigerians are so stupid and gullible. Soon adeboye will send text messages asking for recharge cards so he can fuel his jet and some mumu people would still give him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Prayers can never be too much

Just like it happened in the days of Noah. They called Noah stupid for even thinking God will wipe away everybody with flood.
I tot of that and asked myself, what will i lose if i pray for my people?
Nothing but answered prayers

If my prayers get answerd, then my own don better. I hesistated a bit but i managed to get on knees and did a 20 minutes thingy!!
If it was Noah that came calling last nite, i would have entered and the mofos calling us names would have been swept away by the flood

Lesson: Dont be in a haste to rubbish advises from people moreso when youre not paying for the service
You were asked to pray for your family and ure debating if na scam?
what if it was a scam? will God close his ears to what youre saying cos the intention from the 'perpetrators' are not for good?

Be wise.

@dayokanu
will you keep you dirty mouth shut?
olodo rabata
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by mikeoscar: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Tudor,
Please see my post before you post another word on this thread. Go on read my post!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

Nigerians are so stupid and gullible. Soon adeboye will send text messages asking for recharge cards so he can fuel his jet and some mumu people would still give him.

Oh my goodness!!! grin grin grin

I must really be the spawn of Satan because I didn't get this famous text once. My friends know if they send me that kind of text, thunder will fire them. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by junijustin: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
mike oscar:

Let me remind you folks championing the abuse and slander of Men of God in Naira Land(as I did mentioned in an earlier Post concerning the Honorable Pastor E.A. Adeboye) that there are grave consequencies to these trend

What exactly are the grave consequences? It's only in Nigerian that there are grave consequences, abi? What has happenend to the people who investigated and made public the financial mismanagement of pastor Ashimolowo in London and other pastors in the US who have been disgraced by the law for their excesses. No body is above scrutiny, assessment and criticism, If you think any criticism is false, just counter it. All the talk about 'grave consequences' is crap and is one of the reasons why nigerians are easily manipulated by their often unreasonable religious leaders.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
So now the foolish man has started sending texts to people just to pray at night against death?. . . . And from what i've read here there was such a mad frenzy to obey!
Nigerians are so stupid and gullible. Soon adeboye will send text messages asking for recharge cards so he can fuel his jet and some mumu people would still give him
stupid and gullible?
did they teach you english in your elementary classes?

cos you dont seem to understand how to use those words in the right context
National Open University is around ur hood
enrol fast b4 its too late
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tkb417(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
Oh my goodness!!!

I must really be the spawn of Satan because I didn't get this famous text once. My friends know if they send me that kind of text, thunder will fire them
Really, not a good reputation uve built for urself tho
thunder will fire dem for asking you to pray

ojigbijigbi, what is this civilization turning us to? shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by mikeoscar: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Junijustin,
[What exactly are the grave consequences? It's only in Nigerian that there are grave consequences, abi? What has happenend to the people who investigated and made public the financial mismanagement of pastor Ashimolowo in London and other pastors in the US who have been disgraced by the law for their excesses. No body is above scrutiny, assessment and criticism, If you think any criticism is false, just counter it. All the talk about 'grave consequences' is crap and is one of the reasons why nigerians are easily manipulated by their often unreasonable religious leaders.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well my dear, the consequencies are numerous. God alone has the right to judge people. You completely out of line to use the case of Rev Mathew Ashimolowo and others as a bench-mark for abusing and insulting a man who has never been investigated or accused by government for the so-called financial mis-management. Do you live in the U.K. ? Did you really follow the Rev Ashimolowo issue apart from the sensational one-sided press stories. You say Nigerians are easily manipupated, You can't seem to intelligently differentiate between SPECIFICS and GENERALISED ISSUES.For the records NIGERIANS(and I'm proud to be one) are not easily manipulated. WE Love God, We have hope, we have taken severa lickings from Bad governance and we are still standing prayerfully. We are a great people, gifted, talented, intelligent, rational, creative and we have survived many odds as a people inspite of all we have been through. Things are getting better, we are blessed beyond measure and we will get there someday, are you a Nigerian Justin?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
@tkb417
pls stick to praying at 11pm every night rather than giving educational advice.

@spikedcylinder
This is just another avenue for pastor adeboye to perpetuate his holy fraud. Now he knows he's so popular that he can overthrow yar'adua by just an sms. What a prick!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tubabie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
I got the text and I prayed.Prayers can't hurt or be wasted so why not pray?
I cant remember the last time I prayed for that long grin shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
All because you're afraid of death?. . . .what a shame!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by spikedcylinder: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
tkb417:

Really, not a good reputation uve built for urself tho
thunder will fire dem for asking you to pray

ojigbijigbi, what is this civilization turning us to? shocked

My friends know I'm not religious and I don't pray. Ironically, thats the reputation I want for myself, who says its not good?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

Hehehe - you can continue your mental rants - no one cares! cheesy

I prayed, because I chose to - no one forced me or coerced me to.
Someone asking you to pray for YOUR family members and you are spitting nonsense? Go jump off a bridge if you don't like it. tongue

The text said pray to God, not to Adeboye or anyone else - if that infuriates you, again take the above remedy. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

My friends know I'm not religious and I don't pray. Ironically, thats the reputation I want for myself, who says its not good?
Send me your number - by the time I bombard your phone, it's your phone that thunder will fire. cheesy

Don't mind me anyways, you are free to choose what you want to do, so are all the people who received the text message.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tubabie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

All because you're afraid of death?. . . .what a shame!

'Not afraid of death young man, my consciousness was just raised about how much I value my loved ones around me and still want them to be around hence I prayed.Not that i dont normally, like i said it isnt wasted!!! cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by ttalks(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
@mikeoscar,
I thought someone specifically asked you what the consequences are?!

Why don't you specifically answer the question rather than dance around it?  grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by kaypumpin2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Am I the only who didn't get this text? undecided

I was alerted by friends though and i did pray.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
Look at all of them especially debosky who's a deluded goon.
What has your panic prayer acheived?
I'm sure there're people who prayed and still died after,probably due to lack of sleep.
Most of you people are living in ''sin" and probably never often pray for your loved ones but then got the text from the criminal pastor and hypocritically went on your knees. . .who are you deceiving?
Let no theiving pastor deceive you, prayer CAN'T keep you or your loved ones alive. Live a healthy life ,eat well and avoid dangerous situations then the rest is outta yours or anybody's control.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lizton(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudor You sound personally irresponsible , ill brought -up and very reckless. What makes you feel Pastor Adeboye falls in the category of a man you can refer to as ''CRIMINAL'' ? The forces that had been pushing you is up to the task of totally destroying you now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
You call me ill brought up and irresponsible because i call adeboye for what he is?
Fine suit yourself. Keep wallowing in your delusions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lizton(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudor  You sound personally irresponsible , ill brought -up and very reckless. What makes you feel Pastor Adeboye falls in the category of a man you can refer to as ''CRIMINAL'' ?  The forces that had been pushing you is up to the task of totally destroying you now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by debosky(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

Look at all of them especially debosky who's a deluded goon.
What has your panic prayer acheived?
I'm sure there're people who prayed and still died after,probably due to lack of sleep.
Most of you people are living in ''sin" and probably never often pray for your loved ones but then got the text from the criminal pastor  and hypocritically went on your knees. . .who are you deceiving?
Let no theiving pastor deceive you, prayer CAN'T keep you or your loved ones alive. Live a healthy life ,eat well and avoid dangerous situations then the rest is outta yours or anybody's control.
Why are you so concerned about what other people's prayers have achieved? Is your life so miserable you must seek ways to drag others into the same miserable state of mind as yourself?  

As long as the people involved didn't pray to you or ask for your opinion, kindly shut up.  cheesy

Again, if no one is choosing to join your bandwagon, I suggest you try converting sheep or pigs.  grin grin

Let ME decide what MY prayers can or cannot do. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by chinesedoll(f): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
so its now a big deal to pray for urself and ur luved ones
na wa ooooooooooooo!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

just saw d message and am def going to put more efforts in my prayers tonite
even if it is not going to be btw 11-1am
My God wld always ans my prayers anytime
time is no barrier for prayers

its not a big deal to me cos dat is always my main prayer point (untimely death)!!

MAY UNTIMELY DEATH NOT BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
Sign of an alchololic; when presented with his addiction he gets unnecessarily emotional.
Drunkards!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Anymore? Keep ranting - maybe the goats will start bleating along with you. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lizton(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudor  You sound personally irresponsible , ill brought -up and very reckless. What makes you feel Pastor Adeboye falls in the category of a man you can refer to as ''CRIMINAL'' ?  The forces that had been pushing you is up to the task of totally destroying you now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
One is already bleating, he's called degoatsky. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages / PARENTS: You need to respect your children too! / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.