Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m (11925 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lizton(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudor You sound personally irresponsible , ill brought -up and very reckless. What makes you feel Pastor Adeboye falls in the category of a man you can refer to as ''CRIMINAL'' ? The forces that had been pushing you is up to the task of totally destroying you now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by SUKKIE(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
In the wake of this incessant plane crashes making headlines each day and the precarious world we are living-in ; I saw the txt as a clarion call to resusciate my prayer life.Though my prayers only lasted for about 15 mins. For those who were lackaidaiscal about the sms;well, may you not be confronted with the storms of life,those going thru it know how gory it is.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by youngmonie: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2009
it was actually a false alarm people, got message from redemm central office in london, nd dey sead it was a wrong messgae that adeboye neva sent any of such messagess, nd confirmed from his son which happens to be my Pastorr!!!!1
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by okokomeji: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2009
@Boslo
I like the amiable way you passed your messages to me. I see Nigerians of nowadays, so gullible and fearful. If we take this fear away from our daily life, I think we would prosper more.
Death is inevitable price we have to pay as human, matter of fact, minutes by minutes people die around the world. So why all the jamboree?!

I consider most pastors antics like a warp reflection from a mirror. If you have 10 people looking at it at a time, each and everyone will think it’s distinctly reflecting to his direction. So, most naija pastors especially if they have like 10 people in their congregation; would say “God just told me that one of will die tomorrow except he had special prayer before that.”
They called us the most religious nation in the world, I don’t think so, I think we are the most fearful nation on earth. You go hear, I no won die, I born ooo and I won build mansion too.

Ki ni big deal about this man of God? After all, we are all children of God.

In 1950s, when religion still powerful, we would say with utmost joy “Jesus please resuscitate in time so you can save us from our iniquities. But now Jesus’ coming soon is snapped now, because all of haters hanging around.

In the bible, during Roman time, Jesus announced that he was coming in a broad day light. The pope and co, had amassed so much wealth and power, were acting like God. They told Jesus if he comes in daylight they would kill him.
Now Jesus changed his mind that he would come like a thief in the night. Now the coming of Jesus has turned to a dilemma, either he comes like a thief at night or in a broad daylight, pastors say his security is not guaranteed.

Let’s make possible worse case scenarios if Jesus shows up in the sky on naija soil.

If it’s in a broad daylight:

Pastor Adeboye would say: I just bought my private jet and na your name I lie on to get this money; how come u would bless me and would not allow me to enjoy my fruition? Please, go back Mr. Jesus before I tell people that you are an evil spirit. You better disappear; they will just kill you again
Jesu ki lo se e ke? I don’t know about little pastors in Naija, but I have done a lot of “collabo” with big pastors in western world. I had Benny Hinn and others, that’s why I was ranked number 50 among the most respected people on earth. Matter of fact, Reynard Bunkee is coming to host me soon, MAYBE I could be ranked close to 15 and now you want to come back. Da kun wa bi gba jo!

Pastor Chris Oyakilome would say: wetin you come do son of God? For your information, I just bought bigger-ass land along Ibadan Express way, just to join the league of other churches that have done that. Haba, after I paid millions to both omo oni le and state government, I even comot money from my pocket too. Either you like it or not I must make my money back after we built this church. Ooo Jesus, son of God, you know I love u and ur papa God. When it’s time for u to come, I will holla at u boo!

If it’s like a thief in the night:

Everybody knows the goodness of marrying beautiful wife; Pastor Chris Okotie just married to a super-model type, bigger-ass breast with fat-ass “I-ke-be” supper buddie girl.
Despites, he’s a pastor he never used “missionary style” every sex with the girl is straightly doggy style. I mean pop, luck it and drop it from the back. He was fucking from the back at night, had the Jesus popped up. He says “my son, like I promised, I would come back to take you to the paradise. Jesus didn’t even finished that statement before pastor Okotie replied: I appreciate you Jesus, but I don’t need your paradise, I am in my own paradise right now, I am fucking from the back. Tell me any paradise better than this? I know you won’t…smiley

Pastor Obebe, when Pastor Benny Hinn came to Nigeria from GA, USA. He gave pastor Obebe $4 millions for running the crusade activities, he embezzled the money and that cause a furor between pastor and his church’s certificate confiscated and later given to him.
Then, another pastor from Chicago, called cliford dollars came and dropped $ 8 millions again. He chopped that money again. Then, it was mid-night, he was counting the money. He even cracked some jokes, he says Pastor dollars indeed, he drops all this money for me, haba, it’s even in 100 dollars notes. Why not reverse your names from Cliford dollars to Benjamin dollars; because it’s all about the Benjamins, that’s why I am a pastor.
Not quite long, Jesus knocked on the door, he was like: who is that? Despite he knows that was Jesus’ voice he shouted armed robbers, just because he was counting benjamins. He said: ye wo o jesu, I get ur size for here, if you carry miracle dudge my AK47, I get another one M16. He said again, a be ri jesu yi ke, why you know come in a broad daylight, wey come be say when I dey count my money for mid-night you come show-up. Jesus, if you really want to see me, make you come in a broad daylight.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by slimfine(f): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2009
WOW shocked, see desperation!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by zenatta: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2009
Look at it this way, most people , about, 35-50% ,( more I daresay),of a nation were praying at approximately the same time to the God of Heaven and earth. Granted they prayed about a particular petition, prayer point. The God I know gives exceedingly. abundantly above what you ask for or even perceive. U GO NIGERIA. na u biko. Father thank you for making a way to bring us all together to seek your face. YOU DID NOT CALL JACOB IN VAIN
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by timmy7(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2009
May God deliver u o okoko,pharao started just lyk u grin care giving us a narration lyk those pastors how ur meeting with Jesus will be Assuming he came 2 u while u were typing d rubbish above cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 03, 2009
debosky:

Why are you so concerned about what other people's prayers have achieved? Is your life so miserable you must seek ways to drag others into the same miserable state of mind as yourself?  

As long as the people involved didn't pray to you or ask for your opinion, kindly shut up.  cheesy

Again, if no one is choosing to join your bandwagon, I suggest you try converting sheep or pigs.  grin grin

Let ME decide what MY prayers can or cannot do. wink

abeg tell that to davidylan and osisi tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by junijustin: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2009
mike oscar:

Well my dear, the consequencies are numerous. God alone has the right to judge people. You completely out of line to use the case of Rev Mathew Ashimolowo and others as a bench-mark for abusing and insulting a man who has never been investigated or accused by government for the so-called financial mis-management.

Exactly the same argument that nigerian politicians have used to exonerate themselves, Maybe you are right, but I'm yet to hear any sound argument that justifies the purchase of a private jet. If that is not mismanagement, I dont know what else is. Tell me the difference between that and the purchases that Ashimolowo made that sparked off the investigation. perhaps the only difference is different location as one place has a zero tolerance for such nonsense.

mike oscar:

Do you live in the U.K. ? Did you really follow the Rev Ashimolowo issue apart from the sensational one-sided press stories.

Honestly, I did not follow it and only read about it after it happened. So tell me, Which one is the 'sensational one-sided press stories'? Is it different from the facts? any internet links? are we not supposed to be above blame, or more literally to be 'blameless in this crooked world?

mike oscar:

For the records NIGERIANS(and I'm proud to be one) are not easily manipulated. WE Love God, We have hope, we have taken severa lickings from Bad governance and we are still standing prayerfully. We are a great people, gifted, talented, intelligent, rational, creative and we have survived many odds as a people inspite of all we have been through.

Good and optimistic. I am Nigerian. but optimisim alone and positive thinking will not get us anywhere. Someone said that 'irresponsible' optimism is as dangerous as dismissive persimism. Even the black slaves in America 'survived many odds as a people inspite of all they have been through' for decades until someone took the bulls by the horns and did something and they were emancipated.

mike oscar:

Things are getting better, we are blessed beyond measure and we will get there someday, are you a Nigerian Justin?

Really , it makes a lot of sensational appeal but it is not based on empirical evidence. See, things have always been getting better. I dont doubt you. it depends on which side you are on and maybe where you are eating from. The official statistics on inequality and poverty in Nigeria shows that for every 3 persons that is comfortable and probably saying that things are getting better, there are 7 more who can not honestly say that things are getting better. And I'm very sure many of the 7 out of 10 nigerians that are living in poverty are in churches donating their last kobo for private jets.

Even as the Titanic was sinking there were some optimistic people on board that took it upon themselves to cheer others up and fill them with positive thoughts and assure them that they will not sink. The thing is that positive thinking is not the same thing as faith. Faith has more to do with being right about the future than being optimistic (what I call 'irresponsible optimisim')even when that future is negetive, as a result of consequences of wrong action
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lizzon4: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2009
I GOT THE SAME MASSAGE FROM ONE OF MY FRIEND'S YESTADAY AND LETTER SAND IT TO JUST ONE PERSON B/4 MY CREDIT FINISHED,THOU I HAVE NOT PRAYED BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT" TO WHOM GOD WILL SHOW MARCY,HE WILL SHOW MARCY TO"AND IS NOT OF HE THAT WILLETH NOR RUNNETH BUT IS OF THE LORD THAT SHOWETH MARCY. MY PROFFERCY TO MY FAMILY,LOVED ONES AND WELL WILLSHER'S IS THAT "FROM NOW HENCE FORTH LET NO MAN TROUBLE US FOR WE BEAR THE MARK OF CHRIST AND ALSO " WE SHALL NOT CAST BY YOUNG BUT WE LIVE AND DECLEAR THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD ALLMAIGHTY.THUS SAY'S THE LORD OF HOST.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Nezan(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin grin

Anymore? Keep ranting - maybe the goats will start bleating along with you. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by pek(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2009
lizzon4:

ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT" TO WHOM GOD WILL SHOW MARCY,[/b]HE WILL SHOW [b]MARCY TO"AND IS NOT OF HE THAT WILLETH NOR RUNNETH BUT IS OF THE LORD THAT SHOWETH MARCY. MY PROFFERCY TO MY FAMILY,LOVED ONES AND WELL WILLSHER'S IS THAT "FROM NOW HENCE FORTH LET NO MAN TROUBLE US FOR WE BEAR THE MARK OF CHRIST AND ALSO " WE SHALL NOT CAST BY YOUNG BUT WE LIVE AND DECLEAR THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD ALLMAIGHTY.THUS SAY'S THE LORD OF HOST.

your English leaves a lot to be desired!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2009
Oyibo, This is not the grammer forum. . .let him express himself the way he knows how.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by breathless(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2009
Really, do xtian nd 2 b told or reminded 2 pray? didn't d holy book say we shld pray without ceasing? 4 me d txt made me sleep well becos we like it or we go all die someday, somehow, someway. my grandma is bed ridden wt stroke @ alomost 90yrs of age n we all preparing 4 d inevitable. prayer is key in all we do in life, n like kirk framklin said in one of his songs we don't pray ubtil we go thru somethings n dats when u meet Jesus.
So my take, PRAY LIKE SOMEONE MEETING OUR ALMIGHTY CREATOR NOW
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by mikeoscar: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2009
@juniJustin,
I see you don't get it. You are bent on your bloated self opinion and you are irrationally accusing and judging people SOLELY based on Internet, etc. You don't make detrimental sweeping statements and malignning utterances about other people especially God's servant and get away with it. You and your lot are a complete disgrace at this forum. I have addressed Mr crackles,Okokomeji, Tudor and your likes and have told you the truth. If you insist on Imposing yourselves as the RIGHTEOUS Judge of all then know that you are sowing seeds, and you will most definitely reap a bumper harvest of every idle word you have spoken against these people .

You dare talk about "living above blame" Were you the one one that called these men of God? were you the one that commisioned or ordained them into Ministry? were you the one that anointed them?, NO! It was God. You can't judge another man's servant .
You need to sweep the mess around your own front door first before trying to sweep other people's backyard. You tried to define faith, and still missed it big time! If you are a Christian(I doubt if you are in any form though), you will understand that OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PRAY FOR MEN OF GOD, because they are men of like passion. They are fallible, they are vulnerable, they feel pain, feel frustrations, feel rejections, feel cheated, feel sad , fall ill and can be depressed, etc LIKE YOU AND I .The only difference though is that they have an anointing and a grace that God has put on them to help them in their walk with God and in fulfilling their calling. They are also the first line targets by the devil. Our sole responsibility is to pray for them(for the umpteenth time), not to bring false evidence against them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2009
I Prayed.

Dear Father in Heaven. May your Name be Eternally Glorified from Eternity to Eternity.
My your praises ring loud from the voices of the righteous and may your children be proven true today and forever more.

We know Father that while we are large in numbers (approx. 40 Million at home) our collective voices in prayer has not stopped Lucifer from reigning freely in this world, We know that countless gruesome fasting ordeals that we have gone through was for our personal gratification that we believe is our God-given right as Christians to claim (Whether we deserve it or not)

We know Father that, while we receive our anointed leaders (in government and in churches) with joy and expectation, they have become strong in stature and arrogant in self-righteousness. We humbly beseech  thee Most Holy Father, God of Divine Justice and Limitless Mercy.

Like in the days of True Prophets in the mold of Elijah, Samuel and Elisha, Please Father, Expose these fallen leaders, tear down their vaunted empires of deceit and fraud for they have used your Holy name and mandate to execute the work of SATAN the Evil Beast of the Apocalypse.

They have plundered the blessing promised to your children and enslaved the intellect of this nation.

Please Father, do not let this prayer fall to the ground. Disgrace our Fallen Religious and Political Leaders like Saul and Solomon, they shall fall on their own Swords which they used to cut our limbs of Hope for restoration
[size=20pt]
AMEN[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by ashaby(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2009
nairaland, nairatrouble!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by junijustin: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2009
mike oscar:

@juniJustin,
I see you don't get it.

Maybe I don't. cos I dont claim to know everything. But it is obvious that you don't either grin

mike oscar:

You are bent on your bloated self opinion and you are irrationally accusing and judging people SOLELY based on Internet,

, If you are a Christian(I doubt if you are in any form though), you will understand that OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PRAY FOR MEN OF GOD, because they are men of like passion.

Are you judging me?

On judging solely on the internet, see why I said you dont get it either? Information about almost anything is on the internet, so there is nothing wrong with basing my assessment on internet information (You can also read the bible on the internet -does that make it 'internet information'?). I have kindly asked for alternative facts about that issue, which I believe should also be on the internet or somewhere in the public domain. I'd be happy to be proved wrong that the 'man of God' in question did not do anything fraudulent.

mike oscar:

, If you insist on Imposing yourselves as the RIGHTEOUS judge

Me? How Far from it. For your information, I am the vilest offender and chief of sinners but for the grace of God.

There is nothing wrong with holding those who are supposed to be spiritual leaders to a higher level of accountability, and believe me, there is no grave consequence of that like you claimed. I've often confronted face to face other leaders that I have access to.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by spikedcylinder: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
debosky:

Send me your number - by the time I bombard your phone, it's your phone that thunder will fire. cheesy

Don't mind me anyways, you are free to choose what you want to do, so are all the people who received the text message.

Aha! No be una dey pray for fire and brimestone? grin

I don't care what you people do with you spare time. Pray all you want, e no concern me. tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by zenatta: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ topic

Look at it this way again, lets say your prayers were hits (internet visit, browsing)  on a site (HEAVEN), I can safely deduce HEAVEN got so many hits  that day and time, which would have been  good for business.-God's Business-the business of doing good, giving good and not withholding any good thing.Forgive my analogue with the internet lingo, I am currently deaf and dumb about it, not very literate.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by tkb417(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
Aha! No be una dey pray for fire and brimestone?

I don't care what you people do with you spare time. Pray all you want, e no concern me.

sorry o. e dey pain u say we dey pray?
go find somewhere sleep abeg tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by wisedge: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
Oyibo, This is not the grammer forum. . .let him express himself the way he knows how.

@ Tudor,

This is the only reasonable post you have ever made. I hope you keep it up. I'm tired of and bored with your meaningless ramblings.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Tudor6(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
Wisedge haba!
Wetin i do you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by zenatta: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
DYNAMICS OF PRAYER

'For where two or two or three are gatherd together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.'
Matt 18:20

'If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray,and seek my face, and turn away from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin and will heal their land'
2Cor 7:14

Now the second verse becomes even clearer to me. Nothing would have gingered Nigerians to pray en-masse. If the text message did, then its a good thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Mangod(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ lagerwhenindoubt,

I Prayed.

Dear Father in Heaven. May your Name be Eternally Glorified from Eternity to Eternity.
My your praises ring loud from the voices of the righteous and may your children be proven true today and forever more.

We know Father that while we are large in numbers (approx. 40 Million at home) our collective voices in prayer has not stopped Lucifer from reigning freely in this world, We know that countless gruesome fasting ordeals that we have gone through was for our personal gratification that we believe is our God-given right as Christians to claim (Whether we deserve it or not)

We know Father that, while we receive our anointed leaders (in government and in churches) with joy and expectation, they have become strong in stature and arrogant in self-righteousness. We humbly beseech thee Most Holy Father, God of Divine Justice and Limitless Mercy.

Like in the days of True Prophets in the mold of Elijah, Samuel and Elisha, Please Father, Expose these fallen leaders, tear down their vaunted empires of deceit and fraud for they have used your Holy name and mandate to execute the work of SATAN the Evil Beast of the Apocalypse.

They have plundered the blessing promised to your children and enslaved the intellect of this nation.

Please Father, do not let this prayer fall to the ground. Disgrace our Fallen Religious and Political Leaders like Saul and Solomon, they shall fall on their own Swords which they used to cut our limbs of Hope for restoration

AMEN

You have spoken my mind, please permit me to make reference to this beautiful prayers, I intend to make it into a Billboard, or publish it in Nigerian dailies for our leaders (Government and Church) to read, that would speak to their conscience.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by congoshine(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2009
The fact is things are really bad in Nigeria & one needs a miracle daily to get by. . . . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by okokomeji: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt

We know Father that, while we receive our anointed leaders (in government and in churches) with joy and expectation, they have become strong in stature and arrogant in self-righteousness. We humbly beseech thee Most Holy Father, God of Divine Justice and Limitless Mercy.

AMEN

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ko da a mi e po gan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by okokomeji: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2009
___________________________________________________________________________________

@Lagerindoubt
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We know Father that, while we receive our anointed leaders (in government and in churches) with joy and expectation, they have become strong in stature and arrogant in self-righteousness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I first got oversea, a 63 years old senior pastor approached me at the airport. He was so friendly and he talked about me coming to his church. I had more than 50 pounds each of my three luggage; could you image I didn’t ask for help, carried two of my bags to transit station for me. I doubt if this could happen in naija; where men of God so arrogant, it won’t happen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by okokomeji: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2009
@Mike Oscar
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I see you don't get it. You are bent on your bloated self opinion and you are irrationally accusing and judging people SOLELY based on Internet, etc. You don't make detrimental sweeping statements and malignning utterances about other people especially God's servant and get away with it. You and your lot are a complete disgrace at this forum. I have addressed Mr crackles,Okokomeji, Tudor and your likes and have told you the truth. If you insist on Imposing yourselves as the RIGHTEOUS Judge of all then know that you are sowing seeds, and you will most definitely reap a bumper harvest of every idle word you have spoken against these people .

You dare talk about "living above blame" Were you the one one that called these men of God? were you the one that commisioned or ordained them into Ministry? were you the one that anointed them?, NO! It was God. You can't judge another man's servant .
You need to sweep the mess around your own front door first before trying to sweep other people's backyard. You tried to define faith, and still missed it big time! If you are a Christian(I doubt if you are in any form though), you will understand that OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PRAY FOR MEN OF GOD, because they are men of like passion. They are fallible, they are vulnerable, they feel pain, feel frustrations, feel rejections, feel cheated, feel sad , fall ill and can be depressed, etc LIKE YOU AND I .The only difference though is that they have an anointing and a grace that God has put on them to help them in their walk with God and in fulfilling their calling. They are also the first line targets by the devil. Our sole responsibility is to pray for them (for the umpteenth time), not to bring false evidence against them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Haba, man of God. By their words we shall know them. Mr usher, which church are you ushering at? I know all your dreams just to steal from house of God. Would you sometimes put common man into perspective too. When naija is multi-religious country and one pastor Adeboye would just open his mouth, not only to people in his church; but to all naijas. How about muslims or traditional worshippers who do not believe what he was saying? You mean their love ones will die because they did not pray. You are alright!
Like you said: “They are fallible, they are vulnerable, they feel pain, feel frustrations, feel rejections, feel cheated, feel sad , fall ill and can be depressed.”
I guess you are directing this message to little kids under 18 yrs of age. I guess once you are over 18 yrs, you should know what is good and what is bad. Except you just want to be a fool for life. If you have divine power use it to fight government and let them provide common man infrastructures rather than dining with corrupted politicians in Aso Rock.
We need to change our altitudes in Nigeria, we fear too much, we always pre-occupied with thoughts that they are demons somewhere when in reality that’s nothing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by Larry37(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2009
D info is a scam he made it clear @ redemption camp yesterday dt he didnt annouce such info shud b confirmed b4 posting it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by fibonnacci: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2009
Some of you here just hate Pastor E.A Adeboye for just no reason!!

He said it at the Redemption camp yesterday that he has never sent and

will never send a text message to anyone!!!!!!!!!!. U got that?

People, lets get to the facts before ll begin to talk here,

Or maybe I shld ask you all, Is it a sin to become great in what God has called you to do?

If the answer is yes, then continue this thread, but if its no, then shut it down and leave this page.

Seun needs to becareful sometimes with what he will allow pple to be saying on her forum,

God will never use us to create a platform where pple can destroy and be destroyed with

words of mouth o,  Amen,

Just my little cents, a bo oro lanso fomo luabi,

One love.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m by sheboi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2009
I just got back from the redeem camp and heard Pastor Adeboye by his own breath say it was a lie and we should disregard any future claims, he also said we should contact the church next time, peopel are just silly, next they will tell u to pay in money into his (imaginary)account at his (false) request. We have been advised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages / PARENTS: You need to respect your children too! / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.