Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response (32526 Views)

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Seventeen(f): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Am i suprised dat d bride is already being bashed for a statement dat may have just been written by a hater... Of course not, are we not on nairaland were women are alwayz devils, biitches, shameless prostitutes and every bad thing u can think of.... SMH. Social media where anybody can just come on and write anything. So a statement from someone who may just be lying is swallowed hook, line and sinker. Whats d proof this person isnt just hating? And we are already reigning abuses on a woman we dont even know, cursing her marriage and wishing her bad. Na wa oooo, ee get as ee be oo. Gaskia.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by jetage1(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:
In as much as I don't like any form of amebo, infidelity should not be encouraged.

The so called lady is very wicked, bringing her lover as chairman of her wedding. That is a huge slap on the face of her husband. Total disregard and disrespect for the poor man's feelings.

Amebo is evil, infidelity is evil too.
Thats why i said it is a virgin or am not marrying nd Nlers almost crucified me, dese ladies of today 4gerrit
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by doveda: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Abi o. The thing taya me sef.

Its the tone of the OP. As if the OP supports cheating and infidelity. The OP must be someone like that lady that brought her lover as chairman of her wedding.

Evil girls everywhere.

EVIL men everywhere
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Heineken(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Women are wicked... They are bad news.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:
In as much as I don't like any form of amebo, infidelity should not be encouraged.

The so called lady is very wicked, bringing her lover as chairman of her wedding. That is a huge slap on the face of her husband. Total disregard and disrespect for the poor man's feelings.

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Billygee2u: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
some peopel can do Amebo For Africa sha@!!!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/lady-tried-to-expose-bride-to-be-on.html

just let the cat out of the bag,
spill the bean let what will happen happen.
never support infidelity,
women nowadays are cheating because nobody is exposing their evil deeds to men.
will you be happy seeing the wicked lady continue her ungodly relationship with the man that chaired her wedding, while the innocent husband is being betrayed?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by ojnnaco(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
DickDastardly:

This is not a case of amebo o! If story is true, and the husband-to-be is not aware of the relationship btween the wife and chairman, may she be frustrated out of that marriage. Callous wickedness. Fire burn dem evils! angry
did she slip wit d man after her wedding shld b d question... Datz her past n I see ntin wrong in d man being d chairman cuz such post in a ceremony is well discussed by d bride and d groom nt a one man selection....
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by niyi123: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Thank you my brother.
Even the lady in question, I don't know how she is going to feel seeing the man there, that is why, once a lady is not a virgin I can never marry her, is not the virginity that matter but just an assurance not to marry a bitch
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by niyi123: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Benignasweety:
did she slip wit d man after her wedding shld b d question... Datz her past n I see ntin wrong in d man being d chairman cuz such post in a ceremony is well discussed by d bride and d groom nt a one man selection....

Then if a lady can be comfortable seeing someone that has stolen part of what her husband is paying for to chair her wedding, then such lady will probably still feels comfortable having affairs with the man after the marriage.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by oglalasioux(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Seconded. Amebo is bad but the groom should know those two will NEVER stop frolicking.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Maga44567(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

LOL gals of now a days infidelity
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Misselocon(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Agh agh! nor be only hoes na spade...mind ur business na.lools
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Misselocon:

Hi, Missy?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by godwin120alex: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mind your biz, women are beginning to compete with men in the act of cheating. Time shall tell
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by kolaosita4(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bad belle
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
niyi123:

Then if a lady can be comfortable seeing someone that has stolen part of what her husband is paying for to chair her wedding, then such lady will probably still feels comfortable having affairs with the man after the marriage.
itz nt always lik dat.. Dat is why itz past.. Pple have pasts..
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by geez18(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rhozabeth:
Some men can not just shut the hell up! Enemy of progress, mind ur bizness!!!
Misselocon:
godwin120alex:
Mind your biz, women are beginning to compete with men in the act of cheating. Time shall tell
wagazala:
Enemy of progress dude.
kolaosita4:
Bad belle
wagazala:
Enemy of progress dude.

all these folks shouting "bad belle" "mind your biz" see as una dey expose una self. the person we go marry una don suffer!
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
wagazala:
Enemy of progress dude.

Hehe, so you'd like "your chairman" to be a shareholder in your own wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Misselocon(f): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
geez18:

all these folks shouting "bad belle" "mind your biz" see as una dey expose una self. the person we go marry una don suffer!
Dat's a joke ryt?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Misselocon(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
folksync:

Hi, Missy?
Hi Massir?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by mariekay: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
You are to be served hot drinks with hot moimoi with the hot jollof rice undecided
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by wagazala: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Hehe, so you'd like "your chairman" to be a shareholder in your own wife?

Ofcourse not, but dont act like some people or even you do not have more f$%&ed up situations. Your sure wont want an amebo dude spreading it on twitter.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by wagazala: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
geez18:

No mind us, but even the amebo guy, he sure say if we look closely we no go see say he get him own problem too? Abeg make the groom find out himself.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by canDy4eva(f): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

if dey dint invite u, der would b wahala! Nw dev invited u n dez still wahala... *i tink I prefer d first wahala..!!!*
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by datigbogirl: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Girls can be very stvpid....
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Men deh suffer oo. And they will say kiss the bride and na another man sperm inside that Mouth previous day.

Lot of stories in heaven.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Obiwannn: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
pretydiva:
Na God go deliver some girls shall..d society don rotten reach like dis..smh

Bet why did you modify your comment?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Emmaus12:
How did we arrive at this sorry state in life...social media!!!

People becoming shallow by the millions daily.
no mind dem
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by geez18(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Misselocon:
Dat's a joke ryt?
cheesy
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by iykekelvins(m): 2:32am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Confirm! Gbam! That guy deserves a BJ Irunobobo, are you in undecided
Hi
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Misselocon(f): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2016
geez18:
cheesy
Dat's beta. Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.