Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine (997 Views)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2016
February is the month of Love! Everyone should be excited and look forward to making it a special and unforgettable day for their spouses. However, for some people, it’s a disaster waiting to happen. These individuals evolve different tactics to ensure that they avoid taking their spouse shopping or giving them a luxurious treat at a five-star hotel in Lagos.
If you are a lady with your heart setting on celebrating Valentine’s Day but aren’t sure whether your man is cut out for it, Jovago shines the light on some signs to watch out for.
1. Finds fault in everything you do
He compliments your cooking, tells you how beautiful you are, allows you to pass the night at the weekend and doesn’t mind where you keep your things. If however, he abruptly turns the corner and make you feel like a stranger, your sixth sense should tell you that he wants to get rid of you before that special day.
2. Stops calling you
On a daily basis, he could call you as many times as possible. He doesn’t miss that opportunity to blow you a good night kiss. But, a few days to Val, you wait forever for the kiss but it never comes. In the morning, you call him but he struggles to pick or he laments about you interrupting his sleep and unexpectedly ends the call. Honey, your valentine treat is hanging in the balance.
3. Does not give you money anymore
Whenever you are ‘broke’, you can confidently put a call through to him and within a few hours, you receive an alert. He is very reliable that you have converted him into your ‘ATM’. This does not deny the fact that you love him, it just means he takes care of you. But, if you send him a message that you need money this love month, and get no alert, you should be worried. Yes, he may not have it at that moment but if it becomes a regular phenomenon, it’s a sign.
4. Busy Busy busy
According to relationship experts, no one is too busy to find time for people they care about. If he apparently gives you excuses for not doing something he promised because he is busy, it may be an underlying tactic to avoid valentine’s day expenses.
5. Valentine is a myth
Some people genuinely do not believe in valentine. True. But there are others who claim that they do not celebrate Vals day, not because they do not recognize the significance but due to the financial burden it will bestow on them. Their mantra throughout February will be ‘I hate valentine or I don’t believe in valentine’. If you do not, at least, your woman does and if you want to keep her after valentine, give her something special. As a lady, make this point clear before he runs!
6. I need a break
If since you both started dating, he was the type who looked forward to shopping and eating out with you, but as valentine approaches, he suddenly gets bored or depressed when you are around and doesn’t seem interested in anything…do not mind him, stick around and get your due! .If he says, “Sweetheart, I need a break”, not to worry, you can give him the break after February 14th!
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by midehi2(f): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2016
whats so special about val that guys want to form breakup, just because of mere gift or because of their promiscuity undecided

only for immature brains

1 Like

Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Islamicpope(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
u go hear I no do again, abi na by force
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by kilokeys(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg.. For those of us celebrating with smileys and gifts from WhatsApp make una also share my song to her o.. kiss

Check my signature below.. If u no like am.. Tell me.. I go go break the producer head angry
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by frodobee: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Trash.
For me it is St. Valentine's day, not Valentine's day. I celebrate it like what it is for me.

#meanwhile repent now, when you still have the chance. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul. Repentance is for the living not for the dead. Heed this last call...
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Islamicpope:
lol
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Islamicpope:
lollol
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Jusmudi(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
midehi2:
whats so special about val that guys want to form breakup, just because of mere gift or because of their promiscuity undecided

only for immature brains
My dear, wen d girl go disturb en u go no say break up nai b d only option, after val, u go back. Dos are words of poor guyz

1 Like

Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by ritababe(f): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
K
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by chriskosherbal(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Valentine is not met for guys only in the area of expenditure, babes are also inclusive,if you know you love your man spend also for him to keep him.
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Valentine is not met for guys only in the area of expenditure, babes are also inclusive,if you know you love your man spend also for him to keep him.
hw many babes ar going it?
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
that is d conclusion
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Aghans(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by ritababe(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Aghans:
K
k
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by vickvan(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2016
So because of val, i go come break up with her? I dey mad? If truly your bae loves to the core, mehn... trust me, she is going to get something tangible for you. Just chill out.
Re: 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2016
K
Funny thing is you kept saying if he has been doing this or that before and on Val decides not to do it.....I don't understand the logic. If a guy could do something outside of Val's day, why should it suddenly become an issue on Val's day? And you make girls sound like a bunch of hungry vultures waiting to rip the flesh off their guy's wallets right down to the bones. Expensive treats at 5 star hotels, shopping sprees, vault-emptying gifts......I guess Valentine is all about guys showing their love to women by going broke and incurring large debts. No wonder you guys think all girls are hoes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys Chaiii! We Are Officially Finish. Come In Let's Reason For Solution / I Am Sad!!!!! / Male Only, my experience with unknown female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.