Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59685 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by chyket(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
What were the unique and peculiar things she did that saved lives in the crash?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by famzynet: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills

You made a good point.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by famzynet: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She was too busy applying her makeup when she was supposed to do a simple pre flight check

Only engine oil pressure can lead to a helicopter engine burning out

And this is something she ought to have notice before take off or a few minutes into flight.

If not, then she probably burned the engine by applying too much thrust.

She belongs in the kitchen like every other woman.

True talk. Are we celebrating her for crashing that beautiful helicopter. I sometimes feel disappointed at comments some people made. She almost caused
lost of lives.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by DerMeister: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Effin ret.ard! Probably can't even ride a bicycle and it's here gibbering!

GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
famzynet:

True talk. Are we celebrating her for crashing that beautiful helicopter. I sometimes feel disappointed at comments some people made. She almost caused
lost of lives.

I don't understand. What about the last same company same aircraft type that crashed and killed 6people?

If while driving on the road you discover your brakes have failed and you swerve and park by the curbside, maybe denting your fender in the process... Did you almost kill yourself or save your life?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
famzynet:

lost of lives.

When capt Sully (google him cos im sure you've never heard about him) decided to land in the Hudson river. Did he almost kill his passengers or save their lives?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by calculator123(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

a crash can occur to anyone,taht why they are taught accident surviving skills which to me,she made good use of to save her life and that of her passengers.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by goryorhal(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by ikhibones(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
goryorhal:

Godwin how far ??
I dey o gori..wetin dey sup na..so usef dey here
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by goryorhal(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikhibones:
I dey o gori..wetin dey sup na..so usef dey here

How ur side boss .. Quite long time .. How that side ?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by gentyolu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

....we tnk God she failed @ sumtin u will neva dreamt of doin in ur life time..she tried,there must be failure in every success..but I can bet u your first time of using android phone was so horrible nt to talk of using the applications in it...am sure u will fail using a simple flash share for ur 1st,2nd nd even 3rd time..try nd encourage pple for once....
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by ikhibones(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
goryorhal:

How ur side boss .. Quite long time .. How that side ?
yh..bin quite a while..dis side dey o..I hear say u don buy motor
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by gentyolu(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She was too busy applying her makeup when she was supposed to do a simple pre flight check

And this is something she ought to have notice before take off or a few minutes into flight.

see talk...dtz what we nigerians knows how to do best...with jst ur mouth,uve drove an hellicopter...giving u one to drive will be ur greatest challenge eva
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by rafcrown(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Go and chew your gworo-KOLANUT.
GworoChewinMaga:

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Dainikel(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oh goodness! Didn't even know the amiable pilot Abimbola Jayeola was the one involved with the helicopter crash. Her parent lives just 2 houses away from ours. Wow! Wt a small world it is!
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by africraig: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
That was the most stupid statement you just made.#dumb
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by SenatorJames(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless this woman
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by magicminister: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
GworoChewinMaga

What can you tell us just by looking at the radar screen?

I know i am not professional or experienced but i have always been a plane enthusiast so let me try lol!!

Heading: 284
Current Altitude: 4900
set attitude: 35000

Speed: 45knt (implies that the plane is taxing) because 45knt cannot sustain any attidude without stalling.
Set Speed: 150 knts.

The red spots indicate areas of bad weather condition where and the plane must avoid such areas.

My humble attempt lol!

I am just enjoy watching planes especially how they struggle during bad weather conditions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.