Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59704 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

It took you time to google an auto sequence...but unfortunately you got that for a french aircraft.
Thrust down to 60? Thats a regular landing. your blades would stall and you'd fall right out of the sky like a stone.
Left peddal? if you fly a french aircraft.
Nose down? say your hail Mary and and plunge to your death
Stall engine? Stall engine? What fuck3ry!

I can send you some aviation books cos i see you have a bit of an interest.
I dont believe it until i actually see you fly an air-craft and not fall down from the sky to 7 feet.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
dhtml18:

I dont believe it until i actually see you fly an air-craft and not fall down from the sky to 7 feet.

ermm who do you not believe? We already know the gworo r3tard isnt a pilot.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:
Boeing777pilot can you imagine the clown. trying to make real aviators look bad. AC on the ground my sweet ....

Sharap.

This is the Internet and I can claim whatever.

Boeing777, I try small shah

The aircraft is currently at 4500ft.

I assumed the color spectra being red to be thermally active zones.

I did not check the altimeter or else I would have guessesed right

I then thought it was a ground body heat emissions from buildings or other artificial obstructions.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

ermm who do you not believe? We already know the gworo r3tard isnt a pilot.

Yeah but I still fooled you for a while
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2016
dhtml18:

He never attempted any question that Boeing777pilot was presenting here.

The guy nah heavy scammer

At least I still try small

Captain Boeing777pilot I no try?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Sharap.

I then thought it was a ground body heat emissions from buildings or other artificial obstructions.

There are no assumptions in aviation!

You can lay claims to what your brain can manage but never anything more.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

I appreciate the fact that you appear an aviation enthusiast but the truth is coming to claim you are a combat pilot with 5000 hours, is simply a figment of your fertile imagination.

A look at the picture next to the radar will tell you the actual altitude of the aircraft.

From the radar, those red spots are volcanoes, hence the aircraft is not flying through it but rather circumventing it at a very high altitude.

You are not a pilot.

But I sha try
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by margclever: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Sharap.

bros e do go sleep, we enjoyed your commedy

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

There are no assumptions in aviation!

You can lay claims to what your brain can manage but never anything more.

Mrs Fadipe's iPad batteries are dying out.

Kindly send me an iPad charger and a pack of cigarettes

Thanks
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Yeah but I still fooled you for a while

Nope you did not. No real aviator, I repeat NO REAL AVIATOR would spew the thrash you spewed. You prolly fooled the dumb mofos who liked your comment

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
margclever:
bros e do go sleep, we enjoyed your commedy

At the end nah still to catch fun.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

Nope you did not. No real aviator, I repeat NO REAL AVIATOR would spew the thrash you spewed. You prolly fooled the dumb mofos who liked your comment

So what equipment are you on?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

So what equipment are you on?

Noneofyabiz! Tomorrow you'd google it up and claim to have 15,000 hours in acrobatics on it.

Mbok go and sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:
Boeing777pilot can you imagine the clown. trying to make real aviators look bad. AC on the ground my sweet ....

Thank God we have real aviators here.
If not the fellow would have succeeded in making people believe he was one.

Aviation is one of the biggest families world wide and every accident or incident is felt by everyone who flies.

There's a universal bond among aviators that never be understood unless you are inside.

Thumbs up to Captain Abimbola Jayeola, we salute you Skipper.

To those people who liked the mofos comment, you honestly need to get your heads examined.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by MrAboki: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Why did they allow a woman fly?

angry
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

Noneofyabiz! Tomorrow you'd google it up and claim to have 15,000 hours in acrobatics on it.

Mbok go and sleep!

Speaking of acrobats ..
Do you know I was once part of the famous Vander Haus Trapeze troupe

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by totorimi: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2016
The mere fact that every passenger on board survived indicates that she is capable

It was a man who flew the previous one that crashed and killed some people.
The only thing is that for me o, I can't sleep in a chopper been piloted by a woman for personal reasons
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Thank God we have real aviators here.
If not the fellow would have succeeded in making people believe he was one.

Aviation is one of the biggest families world wide and every accident or incident is felt by everyone who flies.

There's a universal bond among aviators that never be understood unless you are inside.

Thumbs up to Captain Abimbola Jayeola, we salute you Skipper.

To those people who liked the mofos comment, you honestly need to get your heads examined.

May your take offs equal your landings.

We all in the rotary offshore industry thank you Capt Abimbola Jayeola very much for the lives you saved. You braved the skies and conquered the sea.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

We all in the rotary offshore industry thank you Capt Abimbola Jayeola very much for the lives you saved. You braved the skies and conquered the sea.

It's a shitty profession not like soldering

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

It's a shitty profession not like soldering

Still awake fuc k boy?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

Still awake fuc k boy?

Still got that remote wedged up your ass?

Butt cruiser

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Still got that remote wedged up your ass?

Butt cruiser

up urs lady boy
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Whirly:

Thanks boss and
More blue skies for you
Many more safe take offs and excellent landings.
Four bars for us all.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Thanks boss and
More blue skies for you
Many more safe take offs and excellent landings.
Four bars for us all.

Don't go crashing
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
dhtml18:

No problem.
It's very easy to pretend to be many things online and escape being caught , being a pilot is certainly not one of them.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Don't go crashing

Go figure

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2016
MrAboki:

Who is this infidel calling a pig.. angry

Apparently it's you. grin
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by MrAboki: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Apparently it's you. grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.