Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75440 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2016
missyQween:

Looking for you....I don miss u tire grin

Looking for you....I don miss u tire
Story that touches the heart and tickles the bum bum grin you gree reply my last quote ni? I no know how to send pm naa I would have sent you one.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
smiley
Bishops10:

Story that touches the heart and tickles the bum bum grin you gree reply my last quote ni? I no know how to send pm naa I would have sent you one.

I don't know how to send pm too...we just dey d same trouser
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bishops10:

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
doveda:

People leave people they love everyday

Why are you trying to make this complicated? Her goal is to hurt her ex.

Is she going to achieve that by sleeping with his friend? Yes, it is highly likely it is going to hurt him.

Case closed! Coochie is overratedsmiley. She would be stupid to linger on it afterwards. She is not looking for series of friends or lots of casual sex. What she wants is her ex's friend!!!

Your coochie ain't smooth like I expected though but manageable
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
missyQween:
smiley
I don't know how to send pm too...we just dey d same trouser
Lol....we will continue disturbing them here until someone helps out grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bishops10:

Yea...with lots of bashing cry
Bishops10:

Yea...with lots of bashing
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
missyQween:

Lol.....I deh tell you
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
missyQween:

Lol.....I deh tell you
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Bishops10:
Lol.....I deh tell you

Let us wear armour cloth wink
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
missyQween:

Hahaha...funny being,am already putting on mine Make I go Aba go find boots grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2016
missyQween:

Hahaha...funny being,am already putting on mine Make I go Aba go find boots grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
missyQween:

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bishops10:

lol
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

lol
Back from exile? smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=43178992] Back from exile? smiley[/quote
I was shopping in dubai kiss.....I bought something good for u sha
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=43178992] Back from exile? smiley[/quote
I was shopping in dubai kiss.....I bought something good for u sha
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:
Funny Bae.... can't wait to see what you got for me smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:
Before I forget .....Did you by any means see PMB over there?
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bishops10:

Funny Bae.... can't wait to see what you got for me smiley

Do u really want to know? I can't say it here tho,If not everybody on NL will be shocked
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bishops10:

Yea....Told him to reduce the dollar stuff,pure water too cost
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

Yea....Told him to reduce the dollar stuff,pure water too cost
Nna ehh,I heard that sachet water company went on strike in our place self
I want make that Dollar reach #700 smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
missyQween:

Do u really want to know? I can't say it here tho,If not everybody on NL will be shocked
Of cause I wana know...Oya come and whisper it to me
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by queencalipso(f): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
doyinisaac:
sometimes I wonder if people do not understand...why will you claim you love someone and there is no respect for the person feelings whether behind the person back or not??why will a guy claim to love a lady and will still want to shag another woman...love is respect,love is understanding,love is more than the word "love" love is not by words,it is by action...love is not selfish,love is truthful,what Is love if I Still lust after someone else??where is the love??what many of us think is love is just pure lust with sweet emotions and attraction...when you truly love a lady trust me any lady you see will be like they are not as good as her...that is the power of love...am not a lover boy but I love to say the truth........
thank you for these words, if only they know.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bishops10:
Nna ehh,I heard that sachet water company went on strike in our place self
I want make that Dollar reach #700 smiley

hahahaha.... Don't do that if not Efcc will come and check u o
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=43193844] Of cause I wana know...Oya come and whisper it to me[/quote

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....shey u don hear grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=43213564][/quote] Ai no hear anything oo,In fact talk am make the community hear am joor
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
missyQween:

hahahaha.... Don't do that if not Efcc will come and check u o
I don't fear them naa,at least you got my back smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Bishops10:
I don't fear them naa,at least you got my back smiley
Lol....I am always at ur back.....I can kill shekau for u grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....I am always at ur back.....I can kill shekau for u grin
Hahahahaa...Shekau is already dead naa,can you get Donald Trump's head for me? smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bishops10:

Hahahahaa...Shekau is already dead naa,can you get Donald Trump's head for me? smiley

That's just the tip of the iceberg... Anything for u wink
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
missyQween:

That's just the tip of the iceberg... Anything for u wink
Hahahaha...Udo Di **That's if you gat what I said oosmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.