Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75446 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Cheechy(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

He is going to feel badundecided

She doesn't need emotional attachment!!!

for precisely how long ?...4 mins? 5 ?

She doesn't need emotional attachment!!![/quote]

My point is it's a waste of her body ........ she has no investment in the act beyond proving a "pointless"point....... which has minimal returns.

Her revenge is to move ON and GET a BETTER PERSON (at least one who will treat her witha modicum of respect)... Revenge is to LIVE BETTER & HAPPIER!!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by teeastute(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
mtcheeew=)
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doyinisaac(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

I am talking about theory and practical!

She needs abstinence from sex for about a week or so (depends on her body)
Kegal exercise
And/Or vagina weights

smiley smiley

Welcome to the 21st century
the question is after sleeping with his friend ,what's next??trust me it depends on how the guy sees the lady,hope you know that some guys will make a lady to feel he loves her but deep down he is looking at her as a prostitute..such guy will not get hurt if she sleeps with his friend because it was all a GAME to him...have you ever seen a sane guy getting angry that his friend is sleeping with a prostitute he has slept with before??just pray that GOD should provide you with a good man that will respect you smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
the question is after sleeping with his friend ,what's next??trust me it depends on how the guy sees the lady,hope you know that some guys will make a lady to feel he loves her but deep down he is looking at her as a prostitute..such guy will not get hurt if she sleeps with his friend because it was all a GAME to him...

She moves on.

Feelings or no feelings he is going to get hurt except if she is just a booty call ( but then you never can tell)
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doyinisaac(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

She moves on.

Feelings or no feelings he is going to get hurt except if she is just a booty call ( but then you never can tell)

if she is not a booty call then why will the guy mess with her in the first place??the guy has treated her like shit already...
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cheechy:

for precisely how long ?...4 mins? 5 ?

She doesn't need emotional attachment!!!

My point is it's a waste of her body ........ she has no investment in the act beyond proving a "pointless"point....... which has minimal returns.

Her revenge is to move ON and GET a BETTER PERSON (at least one who will treat her witha modicum of respect)... Revenge is to LIVE BETTER & HAPPIER!!

He is going to be hurt deeply!!!

If we were using religion, I would concur with you but we are not. Therefore it is not a waste of her body so far she is able to hurt himsmiley. What exactly is worthy about sex or vagina or her body?undecided

I agree that the best course of action is to move on however if it is what she wants and she is ready to face the consequencessmiley, good for hersmiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
if she is not a booty call then why will the guy mess with her in the first place??the guy has treated her like shit already...

Oh please, I am not stupid

He might have slept with her friend however that does not mean that he does not have feelings for her.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doyinisaac(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

Oh please, I am not stupid

He might have slept with her friend however that does not mean that he does not have feelings for her.
he has feelings her for her and he still went ahead to sleep with her friend and you say such a guy have "feelings"?? feelings come with love and respect...
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

Yeah right

Seems like you were baptised with lipsrsealed

What is so crazy about it?

Take me serious at your own risk o lol.

The thing is, I'm being pragmatic and very real when it comes to sexual discourse, not that I indulge or crazy about it.

Fact is, a lot of men can't stick to one woman and won't hesitate in most cases to grab a stunning lady even when married or in a committed relationship but hate to admit it. But disaffirmation and denial isn't reality.

And my consistent garrulity in coitús topics shouldn't be mistaken for sexual immoderation or over indulgence.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Take me serious at your own risk o lol.

The thing is, I'm being pragmatic and very real when it comes to sexual discourse, not that I indulge or crazy about it.

Fact is, a lot of men can't stick to one woman and won't hesitate in most cases to grab a stunning lady even when married or in a committed relationship but hate to admit it. But disaffirmation and denial isn't reality.

My consistent garrulity in coitús topics shouldn't be mistaken for sexual immoderation.

Hmmmmm

Ermmmmm...... Have you ever been cheated on?smiley

When you get married, we shall discuss married women's fidelitysmiley.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
he has feelings her for her and he still went ahead to sleep with her friend and you say such a guy have "feelings"?? feelings come with love and respect...

That is your own definition. That is what should be but it isn't true for all relationships
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doyinisaac(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

That is your own definition. That is what should be but it isn't true for all relationships
Yeah I agree with you..goodnight...smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by ronald4lif(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

Hmmmmm

Ermmmmm...... Have you ever been cheated on?smiley

When you get married, we shall discuss married women's fidelitysmiley.

I may have but non that I know of. Most people have been cheated on but it's only the ones who were caught that are slammed cheats.

Married women infidelity what? Make them try am nau, we go know who paid bride price. undecided
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

I may have but non that I know of. Most people have been cheated on but it's only the ones who were caught that are slammed cheats.

Married women infidelity what? Make them try am nau, we go know who paid bride price. undecided

How you go take know?tongue
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by tomdon(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
It sure will hurt and particularly if the boyfriend never had sex with her. I can imagine a friend telling you how good your girlfriend is and you can't relate coz there was no coitús between the both of them. Heartbreaking.

I we be sooooo apy
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by vizkiz: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I promise I don't bite.

she doesn't bite she only chews, eat, sucks the blood off your bones and finally eats your gizzard for desert undecided
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.

Not all guys, not a player smiley.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

she doesn't bite she only chews, eat, sucks the blood off your bones and finally eats your gizzard for desert undecided
LoL!grin

Stop spoiling my Market nah!cryembarassed

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

He is going to be hurt deeply!!!

If we were using religion, I would concur with you but we are not. Therefore it is not a waste of her body so far she is able to hurt himsmiley. What exactly is worthy about sex or vagina or her body?undecided

I agree that the best course of action is to move on however if it is what she wants and she is ready to face the consequencessmiley, good for hersmiley
Lol this era where guys pass babe to their friends .Waste of time if he is a player
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by morganacanta: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Femco2016:
she just did herself.... A rod remains a rod,unlike a plastic passage that can expand with time....hope u understand my point
A milk in a rod can drain off if overused ..plus hiv is not gender specific.Hope you understand my point ?
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by normrebel(m): 12:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Twaci:
Yeah, that's true.
Let's bring it a bit personal, how would u feel if ur ex does same?
Which of them?

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
doyinisaac:
It can only hurt The guy if he loves the girl but if na chop and clean mouth forget ooo e no go pain am at all in fact he will even want his friends to taste her and tell them how cheap she is...
Lol. That's true.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by smileysmiley(f): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2016
having sex with a staunch enemy of his and having the guy brag about it on a daily basis will hurt more.... friends will just laugh over it.... but why I think progressing more will be a better payback, she shouldn't forget that the Toto belongs to her and not the guy o
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2016
morganacanta:

A milk in a rod can drain off if overused ..plus hiv is not gender specific.Hope you understand my point ?
Hahaha, are you guys fighting each other?
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Sweet sweet revenge!grin

pea brain, u think that will hurt a man? after he don fucccccck ur intestine finish tear the thing apart? Waiting the friend wan enjoy again. This is the reason a make sure i feuck hell out of any lady who cross my way. Stuuupid people everywhere
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by marklew: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
so u mean I break ur heart maybe by sleepin wit anoda chic and u nw go fvck my frnd and he comes to let me knw hw good you are in bed ryt?

Evry normal guy will just laff it off...

I had this gal before that got spanked by my friend. she did that to hurt me. You know what I did to her. I conived with that same friend and we made jest of her together. I still dey imagine the counter attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by tonygee88(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
Don't care how hard,I'm gon do it.
Nonsense
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Sixfootah(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2016
She needs a trophy
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Sixfootah(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Like I give a FU!CK.. when I came into the world to tug and that has left me With big nutz- so, if I run with a killer that screw my left over, should be his luck.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by tonygee88(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Nonsense!! Best revenge is dating a 'bigger' guy.... grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by AustinBlinks(m): 1:52am On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

What is cheap about it?undecided

God! Why do some people think like undecided

He is going to get hurt. Stop trying hard to sound smart
Oh really? that's not cheap??
God! why do people lack dignity so much.
Yea he'll probably get hurt... den what ?both he and his friend and everyone that knew about it would consider her as a smart girl or a slut?? look around friend... people her losing potential hubby and wifey bcuz of smtin dey did in d past dt dey tot wud stay in the past but turns out someone knows somebody who knows someone that knows people..... all of a sudden the whole tin pops out.how u gon explain to anybody saying you slept with two friends just for revenge? So i thinkin of marrying her in the future would hear this story, my first thought is, what if i have a misunderstanding with my wife will she probably get even by sleeping with our neighbor??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.