Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies (3435 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
dukeolumde:

A bottle of RED LEBEL for u. Nice advice. Keep up the good work...
I don't take alcohol but Two bottles of Origin will do cool

1 Like

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
broke guys dont deserve any date. undecided
bitter truth. angry
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't take alcohol but Two bottles of Origin will do cool

Ok 2 n half bottles of ORIGIN for u tongue
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
dukeolumde:

Ok 2 n half bottles of ORIGIN for u tongue
hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Engineermbugame(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
I lie cheesy undecided
yes cheesy
Speechless3:
I lie cheesy undecided
yes
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstadaura:
Most broke guys feel somehow when a lady ask them what do yo do for a living:

Sometime they just lie with' am still a student' is that even a valid reason?

Is it only a man who should be doing something for a living ?

1 Like

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by sarite(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Y dos she want to know what I do,so that she can use the nature of my job to bill me abi?
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by mayorjosh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
your nigga rich?...cos u sound like your relationship has never hit rock bottom before cos of financial issues(thats if your in one tho)
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by fF01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
sarite:
Y dos she want to know what I do,so that she can use the nature of my job to bill me abi?
lmao!
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by falseman(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstadaura:
Most broke guys feel somehow when a lady ask them what do yo do for a living:

Sometime they just lie with' am still a student' is that even a valid reason?

Funny enough a jobless girl will be asking such question cheesy cheesy cheesy

Runs babe will quickly ask you what you do so they can weigh you up for slaughter
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Only a broke dude who lacks direction and confidence will be afraid answer that question

As for me, I have no reason to form since being jobless is not a stigma
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Babareho(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
I was once broke but now....

check out www.adeatom..com
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Seek forth the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you. Broke or not some girls will eventually end up with a broker.. #fact
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by hereiam: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
why will a broke guy be in a relationship?

kiss
cruzita:

ladies and relationship biznes...trust me, most of these girls shouting broke guys dnt even have anything doing.
depend wholly on guys.... shame to some ladies.... the earlier you realize from the direction the economy is moving to that its now a combine biznes the better for you.
you better wake-up n hustle, you just sit, fold your hands n wait for gold to dig.
as a niccur, when i date you for a while n notice you av got nothing to offer in a long run other than sex...my sister your name enjoy while it last.
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by hereiam: 2:02am On Feb 09, 2016
100Cents:

Is it only a man who should be doing something for a living ?
my brother ...me tire oh. lazy girls everywhere.
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Qualer: 2:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by fexyrich(m): 3:39am On Feb 09, 2016
To me its a fact that most naija girls are extremely lazy..Always depending on men to survive..Though there are hard working ladies as well..The fact is that I think if as a girl u are broke and have nothing doing,U don't deserve a rich dude.Broke girls shld mingle with their class and work together to become rich.You cannot be a broke,lazy and jobless girl and be looking for a rich dude,dats criminal. Most rich dudes wouldn't even settle for broke girls they would rather chop and clean mouth..A rich dude would settle for a girl of his class except ofcus his bae was there for him while he was broke and husstling..Boys are smarter now. My honest advice is that a broke guy shld stay away from ladies especially naija ladies and focus on making money..When you become financially stable,Not necesarily rich,u can then look for a lady to join u and grow with u.If ur a completely broke dude,U want a lady but d truth is u honestly u don't NEED a lady.Having a girlfriend when u havnt found ur feet in life is a totally misplaced priority.
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by chriskosherbal(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2016
The truth is still better.
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by UncleJudax(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Swizdoe:
@op can you tell us what broke ladies says when asked what they do for a living undecided undecided
Ladies are almost not supposed to work, they should be catered to cry grin
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by herboshedhe(f): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why should a broke guy not man be afraid to tell a lady his financial status? undecided undecided

You find a faithful girlfriend while broke tongue

its a fact !!!
Ooooooshey
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by herboshedhe(f): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2016
fexyrich:
To me its a fact that most naija girls are extremely lazy..Always depending on men to survive..Though there are hard working ladies as well..The fact is that I think if as a girl u are broke and have nothing doing,U don't deserve a rich dude.Broke girls shld mingle with their class and work together to become rich.You cannot be a broke,lazy and jobless girl and be looking for a rich dude,dats criminal. Most rich dudes wouldn't even settle for broke girls they would rather chop and clean mouth..A rich dude would settle for a girl of his class except ofcus his bae was there for him while he was broke and husstling..Boys are smarter now. My honest advice is that a broke guy shld stay away from ladies especially naija ladies and focus on making money..When you become financially stable,Not necesarily rich,u can then look for a lady to join u and grow with u.If ur a completely broke dude,U want a lady but d truth is u honestly u don't NEED a lady.Having a girlfriend when u havnt found ur feet in life is a totally misplaced priority.
1 bottle of orijin 4 ugrin
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by stzy(m): 4:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Speechless3:
but u still get nailed by broke kids everyday.... I bet ur anger is dat ur ex was nailing n beating u n d worst part was that he was BROKE.

Being broke is not being poor o
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by success10(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
DO U HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTION TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos / This Condom Detects Sexually Transmitted Diseases In A Partner During Sex? / Only Boys Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.